Sunday, July 13, 2008

MY BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS LOCALS AND STATIES

“MY BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS LOCALS AND STATIES”
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION,
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
SUBTITLES ABOVE ON THIS BLOGGING-BOOK:
071308.346.55 is the illusional MW-DAEFILE:


The siege is very extremely bad, and should IB found murdered the fuck in here, my murderers R and have been, ED SNYDER, DONALD TRUMP, DONNA SUMMER, FRANK CALLIO, SARAH CALLIO MARTINO, THOMAS REALE, AND THERE IS A MAN NAMED SCOTT RANSOM, a licensed NJ REALTOR, as of the late 1980’s, that under oath would B committing perjury if not admitting that he knows who did this 2 me and exactly how I have been fucking murdered, and this is AN OFFICIAL LEGAL DOCUMENT, A DYING UTTERANCE AND DECLARATION OF A DYING MAN. All week last week and right through this fucking hellish miserable weekend these bastard cock suckers R persecuting me 2 death. I came home from work 2 a hot trailer and no electrical power. I was informed by the 911 emergency operators that a 4 to 5 hour outage hit, and I saw no accident and there was no storm. The man on the 911 said that a transformer blew out. I have lived ion this miserable world as Michael Mountainpen for more than 53.6 annums of illusion time and at least always B4 the BRIGGERS covered their tracks with some staged and phone auto crash, never a transformer just blowing out without thyme nor reason. Wow, I thought things were bad in the SCUMMER-DAYS, this was all just a huge distraction from my real hell, this vicious angry twisted Earth Power God Scylla, or SSJKK, I am dealing with a fucking ferocious monster. She always acts so lovey-dovey out in her great city of SDK, but she is a phony miserable pile of shit, and I no longer forgive her 4 this latest stunt that this numbskull power crazy goddess has pulled on me. If the godsdamn cops refuse 2 do their job, my blood will avenge itself from the ground, and nothing will ever grow on this cursed pile of shit Earth of yours ever again, A CURSE B ON U ALL FOREVER. B4U get me, I’ll get 2 all of U Doctor Julia fucking Barnabas Hoffman, and U can take that 2 Mick Coy’s first bank in Akoslem City, right in the great 500 story high AB, click into SAHASRA DAL KANWAL section 4 more on this At the website, www.morianity-foundation.com THIS IS Y MY FUCKING PHILLIES R WIPED OUT WEEKEND AFTER FUCKING WEEKEND, AND UNTIL SOME FUCDKING PERSON WITH CLOUT GETS OFF OF THEIOR FUCKING ASS AND BELIEVES ME AND HELPS ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING NIGHTMARE, IT WILL ‘CONTINUE’ JIM BURR GOING ON AND FUCKING ON AND FUCKING ON!!!!!!!!~``~. Yellow book would not let me advertise my website on their yellow book pages, and this is going 2B reported along with these counterstrikes illegally violating my right 2 utilities without interruptions constantly 4 no real reason other than to warn me to back off or else, warning rejected MOTHER FUCKERS!!!! Next week, U’ll either murder me or I’ll get some fucking justice, one way Swiffer-Mop, OR THE OTHER. Do I believe all the more now that Queen M is behind my miseries and woes? U bet your ducking grass moles I do!!!!!! Just 2 many things R happening and anyone capable of buying this shit all around me since OH-EIGHT reared its ugly fat stinking head, is a naïve innocent Mentally Challenged dimwit. Do a GAWNUM work-out with MOMS GOTTWALD VISIT, and C as your mind gets blown how I got beat up at AC BEACH because these WOMO power manipulators that go so from the accepted common expression, “MOVERS & SHAKERS”, because my innocent whittle mommy dared 2 talk 2 the wrong 2 little kids at Jones Beach. I totally C how that poor devil bastard lady pal of EX-BIZZ-PART, Paul Pedersen, went insane staring into her computer. This is unhand able information when U take what now exists and quantum fucking leap it into the 22nd century at even 40% of the parabolic curve since computer science was born . Things clicked and banged and poofed and windowed, and a door opened, and a foot came through as a thought in muscle boy’s minds through ETTOS, and B4 they even knew Y the shittin’ hell they did it, THEY FUCKING ASSAULTED ME, and the entire city officials in 1975 thought is was a big fat funny joke, and I was scared out of my fucking mind. Gawky Gaukauk’s mind twisting knowledge of symbolism and forcing Radom’s 2 reveal their ‘anti-jigsaw-puzzles’ that permit’s the cosmic pieces to smugly and neatly slip right into place that shows all the shit we mortals could ever desire 2 know and 2C, and destroys mysteries and queries quicker than a cold shower wipes out the vitamin-V effects. I do not use this stupid shit, I hate basically all women and my VCR and DVD is all the sex life I need. Y would s man like people that have pummeled him and caused him so much pain 4 trillions of fucking endless whatever’s Cong. A? Did U ever marry Angel when U guys were shacking on Kings Highway? Did U know that God All Mighty has a triangulator station field not half a mile down the road from there at Cooley, not Coolio, and not Callio, BUT COOLIE HALL????? Yes Roseanne C. who doesn’t my past belong 2 is the tune U need 2 remake at the studio when U get a chance. The Briggers have invaded RICKTOWN, Y shouldn’t they B scattered all throughout my MW mortal-world hellishness??????? I commend U and respect U so very much uncle Jesus, how can U love those that persecuted U as they now R PERSECUTING ME, all I can think of every minute is blowing up the entire fucking world just 2 get at these sick diseased fucking twats!!!!!

END, until my super next week revenge, so get SUPER-BRACED!!!!

No comments: