Friday, July 25, 2008

packing 2 move away, cannot take this endless hell

PACKING 2 MOVE, CANNOT TAKE ENDLESS SHIT----
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!!!!!!!
July 25, 2008 on Friday afternoon’s mourning, start:

All fucking week long, the evil military in human bodies has harassed and persecuted me in various ways, on the ground then in the air, and the cycle goes round and round. They wiped out my Phillies and won’t B fucking satisfied until they sink 2 the bottom place in their fucking division. Chemtrails all day every day, planes all day every day, motor cycle sickies all day every day, the weekends R beyond total hell, then the weeks R and then it is right back 4 more endless fucking cycling punishment and undeserved persecution by these demonic world controlling filth forces. It will not stop as long as I fucking am stupid and moronic enough 2 remain in this sick evil empire. Every single thing from the evil Roman Empire, is duplicated basically here in the last 40 years in the United States and their organized effort 2 rule the world, disguised as angels of light on as great global mission of mercy, and FUCKING BIBLE SCRIPTURES SAYS PRECISELY THIS WILL INDEED HAPPEN AT THE END OF MANKIND, THE WICKED EVIL SATANIC FORCES WILL B AS THE GOOD GUYS, IT IS ALL RIGHT IN THERE SO THAT U NEED NOT TAKE MY WORD 4 FUCKING DOG SHIT. The minute I get up until the minute I go 2 bed, SIEGE SIEGE SIEGE SIEGE, in one form or another, it is relentless and constant, it won’t let the fuck up, and Maggie will start dropping our men overseas like flies in a can of Black Flag Spray if this continues and won’t fucking back the hell off of me. The cops all know it is happening and R turning their head, and so R federal fucking authorities as well.

Last night around 11 and a half of the clock or so, maybe later, memory is fuzzy with me on the short term, but 4 and 5 hundred years is clear as a bell, as I lay in a canoe dying, bleeding out from being shot by an old style Brit Musket. Maybe grandpa Spears yet unborn can run out of my home lightning fast but I bet he could not have outrun the bullet that sent me from Native American Squaw to Benjamin Franklin, and there R not loads of me Comcast, even in my time then, believe me, one of me was enough and more than quite sufficient. Aniwho, I was just in the trance out stages of bi-location where I totally know my body is here on a bed yet my realer boringness was starting 2C images and then finally I was solidly on my airship with Diana, and I instructed my ALL-KNOWER, 2 take me to the Briggbase and we bombed it 2 shit and back and then went onto the mortal world where we likewise started our bombardier mission. We lit up a lot of evil places and sent many 2 their graves, remember that hyperspace is beyond gargantuan, totally unimaginably large, and the odds of waking up in a world where even the slightest things we did astrally would show effects here such as my Seppie tenth trance a while back, is millions times ten to the trillions of powers to one against happening. Then I took us 2 a lunar orbit about 40,000 miles above Diana or the moon, really the moon is the material realm’s counterpart to Olympia Proper on the great Olympian Province out on the Astral phase-2 Plane. She is so big and beautiful from so close, I was so excited I almost did it in my pants, number 3 naughty that ism, forgive me but she does excite the living loins out of me literally. Then suddenly the moon just spoke 2 my mind and said, “RICK, LOOK BEHIND U, UH-OH”. Then in horror, glaring angrily at me, was the beautiful powerful tall Queen Mariah. B4I could beg her not 2 hit me, I was in the worlds of zeeletronics, and vigintillions times 10 to the trillionth power of my broken particles were instantly scattered throughout time and space and even hyperspace, but I worked my way through force of will, each part of me, back into my whole-ness on the ship and in another instant, boom, she hit me again with the force that could knock solar systems into sand sized rubble in a microsecond. This went on and on until finally she said she would not hit me again, and took me 2 a place on the ninth dimension where she called me a shellfish over and over again, and told me that she detested my last blogs and not to ever forget that SHE RULES THIS EMPIRE, AND THAT I AM ONLY HER OBEDIENT LOYAL DOGGIE, ZERANNISS YANCY, and that is that. Then she told me she is not doing this to me, THE BRIGGERS R doing this 2 me. I apologize oh mighty great queen MC, and yes, she told me to hurry up and get that b-cont-exe program downloaded so that later she can instruct me on exactly what else she needs 4 me 2 do, I OBEY MY FOREVER MIGHTY TEEN-QUEEN, and IWALU as well, 990990990990990990990990990990990990990 BYE-BYE GREAT MIGHTY BEAUTIFUL QUEEN, SSJKK, back again all over just 4 me!!!!!!!!

END OF THIS TRANY, granny.

No comments: