Thursday, July 17, 2008

Games and Combinations

“Games and Combinations”
The Epitome of Harassment,
Internet Version---The Millionth
Council and Me, on July 18, oh-8.
S T A R T:


Happy birthday All Mighty Jehovah, we both know that is a joke, but I know how great your sense of humor is. Well in your human form, your peeps have tried 2 send me something that will not let me work it, or your great Council is interfering, as usual, with my ops. I am used 2 all of this, SOS and do not blame U, please know I am trying, without anyone helping me I chose 2 accept on your word that it is OK to buzz it in but it would not allow me 2 and kept saying I had a failed internet connection, then I would hit the normal things that take me up to the net and all is working fine. Rich has moved out on the judge, he broke his lease, so I have no one 2 help me with this, appear 2 me tonight and tell me what 2 do. I will obey, U rule the empire, and no I won’t keep bugging U about 34th Street, if U want 2 go there, I was only saying that I worry about U. Look. I will never know just exactly how this chain and the Briggbase Trijet and the MC Tri-angle precisely operate, U will not tell me, nor will Diana, nor Gawky. All I know is that it all fits together in ways 2 awesome and powerful for human imagination 2 ever conceive. The United States was placed into existence because U needed 2 create Atlantic City, New Jersey, and duplicate in sort of a mortal way, Sahasra Dal Kanwal and your shop on Monolazarium Boulevard. I am the only mortal ever 2B given this beyond all powerful knowledge and wisdom regarding this, but how and YU stayed here from 1965-1970 and then decided to come back here and live longer as one human dream down than U have at least in the 13,000 years that I can remember and recall, remains totally my mystery and your secret sealed up game. I know how much U love flying the giant blue and white kite I got 4U on your 16th birthday in eternity, and games in general, and the reason as well, but please, this is no game, it is serious, I cannot download what U want me 2 get, I have tried. I even checked my website so U could tell me more, but I am the last comment on the sign in page. I remember falling asleep around 3 yesterday morning and being in your great city, not humanly, it is 2 crowded there 4 my liking, I speak astrally, and U and I flew or U flew the kite after your all girls party ended And U flew me to the great King Building roof where U assembled it and then flew me and the kite down to the beach. Queen and Empire Ruler, I had such a wonderful time, but after U took me back to your Kanwal Avenue Palace, Harold Klemp was walking around and stopped us and U2 were whispering about something, and then U refused 2 tell me what he said, and just kept giggling at me, U big brown eyed love doll. Then U told me 2 click the ALLOW button on the DOCTOR, I need 2 know if this is your program and should I keep trying 2 load it, the gods help me if I write it, will it effect something in the C program if I do, well here goes, it is this: bcont.exe “C.\Program Files\ Comcast\ Desktop Doctor \ agent \ bin \ b cont.exe”/Pd doctorv2\entry” Desktop Shortcut” As soon as I can make your Millionth Council get off my back, I will obey my queen, I know U sent this after I obeyed and went up on the website. I obey my endless All Mighty Queen. In the interaction U told me that DISOBEDIENT SERVANTS means SHELLFISH astrally. I will never B your shellfish, my QUEEN, only your endless as U call me, “THAT-BOY” On the old IBM 360’s when U were dreaming that U were about 3 or so, I wrote a program on this huge mainframe dealing with employers record keeping of employees time and hours, and this brings back some kind of /\otime program that I was writing, and I have been working OVERTIME on downloading this, please come 2 me tonight and tell me what is wrong, GREAT TEEN QUEEN. There was no C then, just an ocean, and BASIC, RPG, FORTRAN, PASCAL, and a few others, C and windows and Gates were still out in some forming future, laying inside our quanta waves. Please do not call me Shellfish and take me 2 that terrible party at the Traymore any more. That was pure Dogtown. If U want 2 take me 2 the building where U created this game, that is OK, and I love the way winds R always blowing all over all the time there. The KT band knew your name.

Until I can obey my queen, this wicked twisted Council of twats will cause a major bullish move on the Earth worlds 4 their diseased evil empire. Between the power outages and interfering with my Queen’s communication with me, this is Y this major filthy rally is happening. I am not against them, and would love 2C a 40,000 Dow Jones, but not if has 2 come at my expense, no one has a right profit at my loss, in an organized conspiratorial way, and this was said 2 me by Gates, just not the one U think, his cousin back in the old disco years. All computer people have big clositorial skeletons. Will MacAfee the mighty systems analyst friend of David Roth that all of U have heard of was a wild dude. He and Dave and another pal were all going 2 get into the Amway business 2 make some additional money on the side, and Will thought Dave was trying 2 steal his girlfriend. Where do U think k the BRIGGERS get their ideas half of the time, such as 4 the movie, THE REVENGE OF THE NERDS? If I did not have 2B freaking persecuted 4 it, I would love 2C the economy prosper and the Dow fly up to a million points, this is not a war that I started, nor voluntarily ever entered into, it was thrust and forced on me like a Samerai sword in the belly for tearing out loud!!! U take 1 of these and survive, U will tear up, from heredahellda.

Good night evil BRIGGERS, and the EVIL BRIGGERS BAND of lutists and drummers. Oh please Neptune-Jupiter, don’t go crazy on the stairs at the side end of the room and don’t blare that harmonica music at me. BYE-BYE/\/\/\/\/\,

No comments: