Thursday, July 24, 2008

gina, gina, gina,---TOLD-U

Gina, Gina, Gina----------TOLD-U
BLAH-BLAH-BLAH-BLAH

This will B a short blog but not listed as one of my short’s or MacInvodi’s 4 that matter, Professor Jackson, Miami SU.
My Philadelphia Phillies were wiped out as a direct result of their cheat 2 night with me, when they persecuted me with another, make that number 5, now, electrical/utility attack, filed still more accurately however as ICPE, or Intentionally Created Parallel Event. This is a technology created by me after Diana Arteemis revealed 2 me from my bath tub at the Highview Apartments in Williamstown, NJUSAESMWG, in early 1986 while residing there with my mother.

It began after I shot up 2 the site www.blogger.com/ somewhere around ten tonight give or take a quarter hour or so. I was only responding to their first initial attack on me with the Motor Cycles on the trip home from Atlantic/Krassle/Carey City, NJUSAESMWG, and the super bitch/beach Bermuda Triangle attack with Ann and me. I have every right 2 voice what these slimy diseased MC dirt bags do 2 me when it is intentionally being done 2 get me 2 commit suicide and B totally forever destroyed and or go completely insane. After this violation of my human and civil and constitutional rights which include the absolute liberty 2 PURSUE happiness, and if an organized conspiracy is messing with U constantly 24/7/365.2422, Show me GENIUS EINSTEINS OUT THERE, how this can B accomplished??? Go ahead, just freaking trucking SHOW ME!!!!! U can believe me 100% that I would not have even blogged 2 night, but that smelly brown stuff on the beach is just not gonna go down and not B major told and tattle tailed there Ratatouille and I am under a super attack Stacey Latisaw Carey Jack attack, so go ahead and move the freaking make and turn the tape, just not the reels on the wrong sides, or U will know as Carey does, the beginning from the ending, C the holy words, they R in every hotel and motel in this great and sick nation, by the great servants of SSJKK the Gideon’s. gggggggkklglkfkj, well I tried something and broke the font-hack ATTACK, STACE!!!!!!!!!!! This is a bad attack, my murderers as listed B4R as freaking follows and this is a legal binding document if I am found dead in here 2 morrow, and these R the guilty people: SUMMER AND TRUMP AND SNYDER, AND MCGUIRE, CALLIO, MARTINO, MORTINO--BUT NATURALLY BUT U CANNOT PROSECUTE DEATH AS OF ADEG 2008, SCHAU THE MURDERING LIFE INSURANCE CON ARTIST THAT THE STUPID FBI SHOULD HAVE LOCKED UP LONG AGO AS I WOULD LOVE 2 TESTIFREAKINGFY ABOUT WHAT I KNOW THAT HE DID 2 DAVID CHARLES ROTH AND HIS MOTHER. I am witness 2 literally thousands of broken laws on local and state, and FEDERAL LEVWELSD, and no one will dare contact me, they R literally scared bathroom less that this globe will blow apart, and they probably R damn right. I no sooner reposted up to www.mindsay.com/ another site that I blog onto when I do not cuss 2 much on the blog as it is not appreciated nor welcomed on any site, but Blogger puts up with my profanity. So after the power was messed with 4 the 5th time now, I realized that it was not a storm, it was a lie or they still had last nights tape on the utility phone line while U play with the press one this and press 2 that they all of everybody everywhere bought the patents from the IMM or International Mobile Machines, Incorporated. I reamed out the poor unlucky service assistant that happened 2 get my call, and they R going 2 begin an investigation, but I have no choice, this must now B reported to the PUC Public Utilities Commission, as they R causing me a nervous breakdown and this spells LAWSUIT!!!!!!!!! I almost had a heart attack. My air conditioner was off and when I noticed it I pushed the ON control on both my remote 4 the device as well as right on the machine, and nothing. Eventually I came 2 realize that they tripped the circuit on the protection device or surge protection multiple outlet strip with a 50 thousand $ warranty, and I have a copy of it locked in my safety box at my bank and another copy hidden at a secret spot in the woods, and Ann Silva has copy 3, and I have the master receipt and warranty hidden well as well. This has reached ATTORNEY STATUS NOW, as 10-22 minutes after posting up 4 times now in eleven days now to the www.blogger.com/ site, out goes electrical service, or in the case of tonight’s attack, a 4 shot brown out that tripped the circuit, and I was ready 2 believe the air conditioner had broken, even though it is 5 year warranteed and only is a year old, U remember the incident out there, right, at Haddonwood Never-Bought WALL MART, and all the big closet and cover up secrets of the COVERT CLUBBERS. Go to the MOUNTAINPEN link on the MINDSAY site, 4 the total added blog that was done B4 this blog. The reason people R dropping like flies in major cities and storms are roaring through the northeast is because this enemy will not leave me alone, and they R persecuting me 2 my trucking runt slapping grave, And Magnesonic, is programmed 2 counter-strike and it is doing it, and U will soon C men falling left and right in AFG and IR and all over if this does not break off, U will C catastrophes all around this globe, U better get the fuck off of my fucking back cock suckers.

Now I must do this, I do not want 2, I am angry but fear this all mighty being and shiver at the thought of what is gonna happen 2 me 2night when I lose my awareness 2 this waking world. P;EASE FORGIVE ME BEAUTIFUL QUEEN MARIAH, PLEASE. U WILL ALWAYS RULE, I AM YOUR LOYAL SERVANT AND SLAVE FOREVER GREAT SSJKK WHO HAS COME BACK 2 ME, PLEASE STOP HURTING ME, PLEASE. OK, it is your city and team so I understand, but now my poor Phillies have dropped, JUST AS I SAID THAT THEY WOULD into 2nd PLACE, and out of 1st, JUST AS I PREPRICTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, this Jacobson rehabber is such a fucking retard, he doesn’t know what the fuck he’s squalking about, does he, yeah, he is such a fucking moron, right??? Sure he is!!!!!!!!!!!

TROPICAL FUCKING ISLANDS, HERE I COME, KEEP YOUR REECORD COMPANY MY QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’M OUDDDDDAHELE, kill me in my sleep if you’re so great and all mighty powerful. I fucking dare U, double dog dare U, triple Yancy dare U, kill me, fuck it and I do not give a rats fucklng assho9le what U do 2 me, U have all ready mincemeated my life for vigintillions of endless eons. KILL ME, go ahead. I am so scared of U and have been since I first saw U humanly on T Avenue in 1965, it is not funny. I am not one bit afraid 2 fucking DIE!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION.

No comments: