Tuesday, July 22, 2008

3 to the 4th Mr. Nixon

3 TO THE 4TH Mr. Nixon
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET
VERSION & THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL AND ME
Datfile 072208.592------Beginning Transmission:


It brings me great wonderful solace and a faint ray of hope in my sea of tumultuous doom of wall 2 wall black horizons, that no matter how U want 2 shake this entire thing up, my true life story as MWM is being told, finally, on a publicly posted and officially recognized system, Google Search Engine, and their owned Blogger dot com logging site. Some have told me that if not one soul ever were 2 read one single solitary word, it matters more that I am not bottling my hellishness all up inside of myself. Indeed, this is therapy. I should know, as it is my only source 2 release my house of horrors. I once had a few persons around me where I could do this somewhat, but they were all slowly and meticulously, but definitely and surely, all one by one, methodically removed from me so that I no longer could do this and B able 2 release some of my monstrously pent up frustrations 4 perhaps a couple of years, and then one day, Christopher Bennett came along and put me onto this thing called “Blogging”. This was in fact my day of MINI-GREAT-salvation, if I may use this term without making the great powerful teen queen girl gang known as the VIQUEENS, angry with me, as this would B surgeon generally agreed 2B extremely hazardous 2 someone’s health. Here is what is happening on this horrible week that directly is following the monstrously diseased and wicked awful; past week-end: Monday MoUrning, I was rudely awakened with vicious bowel and stomach cramps, caused by the WOMO, or the WORLD-OWNERS-MILITARY-UFO-FORCE-ORGANIZED TRASH AGAINST MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN, or MO-Milituforce-Otamm, SCUM SLEAZE times ten to the 69th exponent. Not all that much happened after they made me sick as hell in painful; fucking agony 4 most of the day, yet they did not their evil ALEE way, maybe a MICKRACLE of poor Richard is permitted another of my quoted coined words/phrases. Today Tuesday, so far no health attacks from these evil slimy puke, but chem trails and planes R back with a presence, and a huge hostility-gram is all around me, people all over R treating me like total fucking shit, and thius is all caused by energy, as New-Age novelist Carlos Castaneda claims and is 100perfuckingcent totally correct, first this is a world of energy and then uit is a world ob objects, “matter”. Actually it was his guru whpo taught him ythis truth, Don Juan Mathis or whatever is name was, from where else but Southchain America. The great Dawn as U know was released from her Jacobson Soifer Rehab clinin in Secaucus recently, and I knew the enemy would then start with their final bombing decent abd attack 2 wipe me the shit out once and 4 all. Not only is this nightmare Amazon totally unappreciative of all of the countless favors that I do 4 her and her mom, but she is beyond an ingreat and a moody malcontent, that deep down inside, despises al;l men in general and believes that they R there 2B used and pants-on screwed by women, the great Goddesses of the planet Earth. I shortly will B totally disappearing from this area. She is dangerous and running away from her is not possible unless I go far and forever remain away from here. She threatened 2 burn down my trailer park and do lots of violence on many occasions, and has a history of hitting and spitting on police officers, and having bar fights, and really throwing her weight and powerful punches around. Her hubby came close 2 a permanent eye-out with one oif here right crosses a year and a half or so back. She picks microwave large ovens and half freezers up and over her head and carries them around like she is playing with a little rag doll. All my life I have had 2 put up with parents and family and friends telling me I’m nuts 4 saying girls R NOT the weaker gender, this is just more of the so much ever present propaganda. I do not remember ever being able 2 hold off any of my girl friends 4 more than 2 through 15 seconds in a n arm wrestle, from ages 8 through presently pushing 54 come early December. Y people think girls R so weak and fragile, BOGGLES MY FUCKING MIND, and I am frightened 2 fucking death of all of them. They just want 2 use me, hurt me in many ways, I had a 14 year old give me a shot in my arm back in the ‘99 year that fractured my arm 4 the entire summer, and U could hear the damn cracking sound of my crushed arm echoing throughout the apartment court area like a clap of thunder. She was only playing she told me, a love tap, and 2 weeks B4 she was 13. All this nonsense of women being forced 2 have the 3 letter S word against their will, or being the R word, 2 me is a lot of bull shit, I simply do not buy it. Every girl I meet is 12 times stronger than I am, and I weigh 280 pounds. Every place today that I went, first it started with Dawn flipping when I confused her hubby with a prior border, Carlos, not Castaneda, was still residing at the Judge’s place that he rents out to half a dozen Berryville, New Jersey families over there on the great Central Avenue, and my quick innocent error caused a major catastrophe and I am nice enough 2B taking her to and from her probation officer, named John Judy, of the Atlantic County Prosecutors Office, at the Justice Complex in Mays Landing, NJUSAESMWG. Then, every store, people treated me like fucking sewer scum, with or without the stair tag game, and at Tony Castration Voice’s Pizza place, I was ignored and treated horrifically, and none of these dirt balls could even move around without me and my car, they R just like Ed Himacane, they do not C me at all, they look at fucking me, and C a fucking automofuckingbile. I am being used and abused, and am getting sick and fucking tired of it, yet feel way 2 threatened 2B able 2 get out of this hell, so did Chris Bennett really do me such a favor by putting me onto fucking blogging after all? If I have 2, I will eventually talk to the authorities and ask what I should do. I should B allowed 2B living my own life and not B their fucking slave and at their beck and call an d then treated fucking shitily on top of it. Fuck U, talk about kissing verses biting the hand that is feeding U, these fuckers R making a mockery and a fucking fool out of me, and using threats and intimidation 2 do it, and I’m fucking sick of this entire fucking nasty ass mess. When I started the Morianity Bible, I blogged from the Berryville-Hammonton, NJUSAESMWG Library, where IU unfortunately met Ed. Then after coming over 2 his place, these 2 psychos were his upstairs neighbors, and eventually the Amazon started 2 ask me 2 take her here and there, and from there no looking back. She is without shame nor conscience and uses men and hates men, and blames all the woes she brings on herself on others around her. So again I ask, not who’s cheating who, as the old 1981 country song lyrics go, but was my being put onto this BLIOGGING THING such as favor cosmically, as it really had only led 2 two years of misery with 3 rotten miserable control freak people? Does anything ever work out 2 and 4 my good? So dyall still doubt I’m CAREYing this generation’s sin debt responsibility 4 this cursed fucking family?

Yes in the autumn of 1972 when Woody Guthrie’s kid ‘Arlo’ was getting his song “Riding On the City of New Orleans” getting played 2 death on the radio, I was interacting with my pal Jerry, and of course others, as well as the Rehab students, such as Claire and Steve, and let us NEVER FIRGET THE GREAT ALL MIGHTY SSJKK. She was going by the name then as Sarah Jacobson, who was always going around telling everyone how she was the STRONGEST PERSON IN THE SCHOOL. One day Steve was within earshot and yelled over 2 her, U mean the strongest girl? She instantly replied, “No Steve, I said I’m the strongest PERSON in the school”. Prior blogging texts tell how I managed 2 turn a conversation around 2 politics when we all were in the room together, I believe, Mr. Andersen’s class room if memory correctly serves which usually is the case. She knew all about an event that was not yet even known, as Mister Linda Dirty Show Lovelace, had not yet even told the reporter the story in the parking garage that led to the media explosion of the Watergate Democratic Office Building getting broken into and bugged under the direct orders of President Richard Millhouse Nixon, our great 37th. Shortly after the death of the great Sarah J. Karge/Sarah J. Cobson/Whatever Congy Rob Andy, tricky Dick my ol’ buddy, followed her into the grave using forward mortal wordage. He was 81 when he crocked, or 3 to the 4th power. 3-9-27-81, yes a child who is Mind Challenged can C that this is 3’s fourth multiplicative power. These R known as the 4 major life cycles, and this information was printed in 1984 or 1985 by the Cycle Research Institute of Florida, USAESMWG. Yes there R indeed 64 CHAIN/CHINA hexagrams in the great and mysterious I-CHING, the magic 7 or the G letter’s value, or CHINA-7, forget that goofy miserable whore Italy-7, another bitch that scared me when I did nothing art all ever 2 her. Will I ever forget December 7, I doubt it a lot? It definitely 4 me anyway, is a slanty eyed day that will LIVE IN INRENE CARA’S INFAMY!!!!! Then there is David and Hallie, as in David Collins on DS or Dark Shadows, Desert Strom, Desert Shield, DiSco Diva Donna Summer, and her famous Boston, MAUSAESMWG high school, JB or Jim Burr, Jim Batches, Jeremiah Burke, and all of the JB and VC license plates all around Atlantic city‘s north shore area during my wild crazy search 2 locate the great Sarah Krassle in the mid-nineties. But when Hallie was not back in the 1840’s and it was 1970, her name was Carrie. How can all of this B? Random? Happenstance? How come MC-coy and CarMichael R allowed their low-tolerance-2-coincidences, and I must keep mine up in the starry high end, Y????? I insist that thius and so much more proves and verifies through major powerful; symbolism that all that I say is indeed real and true, and U all out there say, B U L L S H I T, that’s not fucking fair friends and fiends, not one bit freaking fair. Well I guess in this blog U guessed I am quite angry, and yes the King has given his permission 4 lots of fornication in all of this, and I am indeed not using the polite terms but the slang-old English word instead that derived from His Majesty’s permission. Fornication Upon Consent of the King. All things have a beginning, or do they my great game’s expert SCYLLA????????? Well we will get into 3 to the 5th later, but one blog at a time, keeping mortal lifetimes pretty much set since the big boat disintegrated with the famous 8 soul survivors aboard. So there R 64 hexagrams and 81 PCN’s, or PRIVATE COSMICALLY-CODED NUMBERS, and also the great hexnumer needs B talked about as well, and soon will Bm, just not today, sort of the Alcoholics Anonymous viewpoint, just NOT TODAY. March of 1996 was when Mark Wolf hypnotized me and caused this major flow of memories to Sarah 2 occur. MC has a matching PCN where she went 2 school. Yes, when I get into the hexnumer, get ready 4 the brain break of your life Google, and anyone else out there. One very special person is out there, but I still do not have sufficient Gawnum information 2 decode exactly Y this game is so important to Scylla. I guess she loves watching me stuck between a rock and a hard place, endlessly listening her beautiful voice singing Love Is 4 Carpenters 2 Me, oh well, worse destinies that that have come cruising by in jet skies and motor boats, right Nina and Paula?????? BYE-BYE.

No comments: