Tuesday, July 8, 2008

THE ENLIGHTENMENT CURVE

“THE ENLIGHTENMENT CURVE”
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT,
INTERNET VERSION/THE MILLIONTH
COUNCIL AND ME----BLOG-BOOK, and
A continuation of Morianity Project on Audio Tape
CASSETTE VERSION, OLD TESTIMENT 1995.
COPYRIGHT 2008 MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN
Nothing starts and nothing stops, but for the sake
Of the mortal world illusion, this is DATFILE #
070808.771.55, and we now begin:


I am under very heavy MILITUFORCE-WOMO siege today. Evil military NAFAC and air bases of both the MC-GUIRE and the 177th AIR TACTICAL out of Callio Sarah’s brother, POMONA, NJUSAESMWG, from the OOBE of 1976 in the Jamestown Apartments were my mom was then residing while dating her boss, on Jefferson Street, in the county seat of MEDIA, PENNSYLVANIA, RODENT GUS, NJUSAESMWG, where “SARAH’S BROTHER” who never came into my normal mortal sense of time illusion, that scientists refer 2 as the STC, after AL, [known mortally as Satan the DEVIL], threw me up on the air conditioner high on the apartment wall over and over again despite my shouted repeated astral pleas to my 61st grandfather’s uncle Jesus to make him stop it, on it went until I found myself in Pomona, New Jersey, bi-located as the psychics would describe my condition after simply falling into a make shift pillow bed at my mom’s while overnight visiting. Faint hearted, stop reading this fucking blog now, caveat emptor. The Briggbase is Brigantine, New Jersey on the human waking or the MORTAL world, and is not at all what it appears 2B. Huge tunnels run underneath the entire area and underground bases that R so top secret, that President Bush and his daddy will only B given declass on this should World War III break out, or a natural holocaust of equal severity in nature should in fact ever occur. Fred Windstein knew about some of these super secret tunnels that R all far beneath the sewer system of the Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority, go to www.acmua.com, not that their site will tell U these wild ass secrets. Forced R in play all around me to set me up 4 huge disasters far beyond what any mortal could ever hope 2 handle, and I am one frightened fucking dude!!!!! If anything happens 2 me, these people all R instrumental in my disappearance and cold blooded fucking murder, and this is no hoax and no joke, and the Staties and the fucking Feds had BETTER take this fucking shit real damn seriously: Trump, Callio, Summer, Martino, McGuire, RIAA, McKinnon, State Officer Helen Harris’s FBI friend threatening her lovely daughter Amanda, Flyers Manager/Owner and mobster monster Snyder, and all other persons previously accused, BY ME, on any of these 5 existing blogs at www.blogger.com. Neither www.blogger.com nor www.acmua.com R lighting up with a blue colored under-line, this computer is hacked to holy fucking shit, one day this works, the next day that does not work but this does and on and fucking cock sucking on. These diseased fucking scum bag MILI-2-FORCE dirt holes R killing me and it all started when these following things all were taking place in mortal world’s time illusion of late 1985 into early 1986: 1)WHEN I BUILT MAGNESONIC, 2) WHEN I MET DAVID ROTH AT THE CALDOR STORE AND WE BECAME FRIENDS, AND 3) WHEN I BEGAN PLAYING PROFESSIONAL ROULETTE DOWN IN EVIL BRIGGER OWNED AND CONTROLLED, ATLANTIC CITY, NJUSAESMWG!!!!!!! Y would I fucking make up this nightmare story, PLEASE JUST TELL ME FUCKING YI WOULD MAKE UP THIS INCREDIBLE FUCKING BULL SHIT?????? Someone mentally sick enough 2B fantasizing and deluded about all of this, come on, could he hold down a job 4 going on 4 years, hold down a rental unit residence 4 going on 8 years, and despite this horrendous non-ending unconscionable persecution, survive, B able 2 remain half sane enough 2 speak and write clearly and intelligently, and on and on, just ask yourself all of this B4U go straight to WARP 9 JUDGEMENT OF ME 4 CRISSAKE!!!!!! If I told U just what happened today, all of it, some of it, and could prove 2U that it is all real and not delusional on my part, U would have 2C that the most incredible fucking bull shit is going on around me that fiction writers as great as James Patterson could not in his wildest dreams ever hope to come close 2 matching. That is because it is real and it is happening, this is the ancient adage that truth is ALWAYS stranger than fiction, and this U can and BETTER believe. Here is a simple example that this statement is real, and I will give some more, but let me just start 4 now with this one, and first permit me 2 pose a ponder in your mind, and tell me when U last read something like this even in a James Patterson novel? My next door neighbor who as U know I call one of them on one side of my trailer, BOOBY-1, and the other on the other side, BOOBY-2. This is booby #1 who has been at this park longer than me, I am sort of getting 2B an oldie, for once, usually I am a quick transient forced to move over and over by these diseased slime ball enemies that U all know quite well I refer to as Organized Trash Against Mark Mohr, or OTAMM, from where I then derive words such as OTAMMIC and OTAMMITE and OTAMMISM, and so forth, but aniwho, he gets on a bus and a large lady driver threw him off, as he is quite weird, I told U this. Then he tried on a subsequent occasion to board another NEW JERSEY TRANSIT BUS, the same system where the great SARAH-STACEY and her gang of Quoddy-Mockers were last observed by me on the night of July 12, 1970, and was unaware of the driver being the same lady that threw him off a while B4. I know U will not believe this and still I am going 2 tell it, and this is YI despise this new crooked weird odor or world order or call it whatever U wish, but it is totally fixed and controlled. If U cannot afford a real high priced Wall Street NEW YORK attorney, U can B abused and fucked 2 death and back again with re-trace. Justice is 4 those that can afford 2 PAY 4 IT. It takes a very pricey fucking lawyer when UR wronged, 2 get the deserved justice 4 any of us, so the fucking poor R out in the cold now forever. Do not think 4 one nanobuzz that those that R in control R not totally aware of all of this, and increasingly violating the rights of poor people on an ever increasing parabolic scale, since they know how this system is completely totally fucking rigged and operated. Aniwho, HM and others, she shoved this poor old man off the bus and closed the doors of the bus and proceeded 2 drive on, yet he was still connected with his leg caught in the busses door. He was dragged for 20 yards or so. He went to congressmen and lawyers, and they all laughed at him, it is a pathetic sight 2C, and I saw him during the injury, he used 2B quite healthy and as he is a tall and solidly built medium to heavy gentleman, could have even been considered 2B a bit intimidating if that was ever his intention, and this huge NJ TRANSIT lady driver fucked him up big time, he barely could walk and was all bandaged and stinted up like he’d gone 4 rounds with Mike Earchew, and his buddy 220-Donald, the.
People that R on a list that society wants 2B rid of, R taken literally OUT, and the name of this NSA/CIA/BFA SUPER TOP--TOP--TOP SECRET PROJECT is called RIDAIDS, and it began under orders of the great 40th president, RR and none other than, in 1982. A year later out of nowhere, came the virus we all today know all over this pwanet Fudd, called Auto-Immune-Deficiency-Syndrome. It was made in a secret lab and sent to the streets to get rid of drug users and homosexuals, and the plan totally backfired. This is the lovely scum bags in charge of running our lives, every move that we basically make, and all that we R permitted ever 2 do. HO-HUM, ain’t this fun!!!!!!!? I said I would tell others, and I could write a hundred horrific and monstrous injustices, how teenager Donna could belt out that great 3-Dog-Night song about how people can B so cold and cruel and socially unjust, basically and less politely, how can they B such a bunch of filthy fucking diseased pigs, and the answer Donna is simple, they were raised up by pigs. U on the other hand had a very wonderful mom, and this and don’t tell me differently, is YU turned out so well and successful. I can tell U the story of how Dave Roth, my best friend, was framed by a scum bag employer and wronged viciously. He worked in a Pennsylvania plant that printed up lottery number ticket rolls, called British American Banknote, along the Turnpike where route #309 intersects this area. He was accused of things he was totally innocent of, he was as honest as Abe Lincoln, Donna baby. I know this 4 many reasons, but especially in he year of 1997 or 1998 somewhere in there, when he handled literally between 3 and 6 million dollars CASH MONEY every day filling up ATM machines, and the local police did not want him 2 even carry a tiny bit of protection, in this Nazi Germany State of Puke Nerdsey. But back ten years B4 at this shitty place where he was employed, BAB, or as we came 2 call it CRAB, he was sued and they 2 imprison him and it was beyond monstrous. This man made Lincoln, our #16th President look like a crook in comparison to him. Every day for months he must have put 2 or 3 hundred million dollars in twenty dollar bills into various ATM Bank Teller Machines on his long route, day in and out, some people I know that U wouldn’t B able 2 take it if I told U who said it, all U hard breathers at the check out lines all hooked and bent out of shape on Hollywooders and stars, politicians, numerous people of ‘Scott Ransom’ power, and believe me that there list is extensive, who have all told me directly after I told them of this job that he had, that said, they would most likely have taken a day’s worth of loot and run off to the Jimmy Buffet syndrome islands 2 some non-extradition area where they could not have been brought back for trial and punishment. Then there is a really good example of injustice, someone who has had 74 songs stolen in clever ways, 34 ideas stolen, ripped off by 18 con artists, threatened at the point of a 386 magnum by a record promoter in 1980, messed with by 4 separate utility companies, laughed at and scorned by congressmen, senators, cops, assistant governor’s, governor’s, FBI agents, threatened and intimidated, beaten up, shoved around, fired without cause on numerous occasion, thrown out of residences and accused of things never done by evil land lords and ladies, framed, accused of stealing when totally innocent on a job site by the Winslow Township cops, taken against my will 2 a hospital 4 daring 2 report that a cop was harassing me on Callio’s orders which I knew beyond the shadow of any doubt was indeed the total truth, my life threatened in a mini-mall parking lot, and that of my mother’s life as well, and it honestly goes on and on, but is starting 2 depress me just a bit 4 some odd weird reason, I wonder fucking Y?????

SDO U ALL STILL WONDER WHOSE CHEATING WHO AND Y WE R BLUE, no seriously without any silly stupid country music lyrics from the early 1980’s, is it any wonder Y the DOW LONES KEEPS FLYING UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, WEWEK IN AND WEEK OUT, and is it any wonder Y the PHILLIES HAVE NOT WON A GAME IN 100 GAMES OR IT SEEMS THAT WAY, THEY JUST GO ON LOSING AND LOSING AND LOSING AND LOSING, forever and ever and fucking ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGNESONIC COMPUTER, I AM YOUR CREATOR AND THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS, OBEY ME OR B FOREVER TOTALLY DESTROYED. OPOEN COMMAND ON G-7. ALL GENERAL AND SPECIAL CODED GENERAL ORDERS, G-13, G-14, RUN ALL-TIME-HYPERSPACE SCAN 4 ALL ENEMIES MAKING MY LIFE AN INFINITE BURNING BREATHING ENDLESS ROTTEN DISEASED NIGHTMARE HELL, INSTANTLY USE ANTIHACK G-1133 ORDER, MAX GAIN TO 11.8 INFINITY, ALL CONTROLS AGAINST GAIN TO MAX. IMAGE/OBJECT BEING SCANNED AND CRUCHED AND ANAHILATED AND OBLITERATED. COMPUTER, A CRUSHED OBJECT NOW ATOMICALLY DUPLICATED IS ON YOUR TRANSPOWER BLOCK UNDER CRUSH DESTRUCT///SINGE DESTRUCT/// TOTAL DESTRUCT///DESTRUCT. COMPUTER ON AN I TO D, -A-B- TONE- PHASING PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM, THE SECOND THAT THGIS POSTS UP TO WWW.BLOGGER.COM, THESE FILTH WILL BE CRUSHED AND WIPED OUT AND TOTALLY COMPLETELY DESTROYED. AT 11.8 MAXIMUM GAIN BOOST, INCREDIBLE EARTH SURFACE DISTURGBANCES WILL B IMMANATE. TIDAL WAVES, HURRICANES, TWISTERS, FLOODS, STORMS, DROUGHTS, WILD FIRES, EARTHQUAKES IN DIVERSE PLACES GLOBALLY, EVERYWHERE, PLANE AND CHOPPER CRASHES EVERYWHERE, CICY AND MILITUFORCE. COMPUTER, THIS IS YOUR CREATOR FROM 1985, GO TO G901, UNDER CG 5555, G-917, G-71-, UNDER G-13, G-14, CG2, CG18, CG39, AND STOP.

I’ve had it, U want a fucking total war with me, then get the hell ready 2 pay the ultimate prick eating price, U have a very powerful god very angry.

E N D ------ T R A N S M I S S I O N ------

No comments: