Friday, July 11, 2008

short blog #12

SHORT BLOG NUMBER TWELVE--Blog-Book/
Teohiv/Timcam, after the ‘92 year, it doesn’t
Matter since it’s always now here, yeah, our
Secret, all 3 of us, but is it the matter and
Energy relationship 2 each other when one is
Either multiplied or divided by the constant or
Light velocity squared? Or is it much more and
Sinister, or is it holier than my minister? Guess
SHE has the answer 2 this part of her newest 21st
Century game, she is now playing with THAT BOY?


Lotsanlotsa siege today, early morning major bad sky attack with noisy planes and horrific filthy disease making chem trails, www.chemtrailcentral.com, www.chembuster.com, www.morianity-foundation.com, www.acbp.com, www.acmua.com, http://drunkenhive.blogspot.com and I could go on and on. I have listed many good sites that further go to add credibility 2 my seemingly impossible 2 believe far out claims. Siege backed off after the Dow Fixed Crooked SEC Stock Market System that will not prevent a crime against humanity, basically mine, dropped below the eleven-Kay mark this morning and started 2 go up, and after they felt a bit safer, they broke off the siege a little, but it was enough 2 keep hundreds of huge lovely DEEDEE’s all over me while making the long trip today from Blueberryville 2 Secaucus 2 pick up the great King, Dawn, the lovely Amazon blond queen, and then drive her and her mom back again 2 good old Blueberryville. All my life I do good deeds and not 4 any hope of any sort of freaking quid pro quo. Yet all I ever get is fucking tortured 2 death by horrendous monstrous filth bags, the WOMO BRIGGER MICK-SCUM LAMIST CULT, fictionally altered 4 television from 1966 through 1971 as the LEVIATHANS.

Then I try 2 pay my bills on the telephone, and get all sorts of weird calls from enemies that were attempting to interfere with me and interrupt me, and all sorts of illegal persecutions and violations of my civil and constitutional rights, loud motors around me and not my buddy cutting the lawn, I mean Motor Cycles, which have been on a roll all week long. Martino/Callio, Motor/Cycle, Mary/Carter, Master of Ceremonies in the EW, The GREAT Millionth Council, Mariah Carey, www.mariahcarey.com and U want me even at this point 2C this all as random chance happenstance. Now examine my entire blogging history and the documented dated order of all that I speak of in my blogging texts, and then the song that all of the lyrics R on from the book TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN FROM THE HEAD MORIAN, also on www.blogger.com that was originally done on the mortal world with the somewhat renown Tom Glenn, my arranger and guitar man, and myself in early 1981 or maybe the end of 1980, memories R a bit fuzzy after dying and retracing 100 or more times since then, and later during a heavy trance that I voluntarily entered into from my work site, rewrote the precise lyrical content that was originally sung 2 me by the great Sarah-Stacey Krassle in eternity, and anybody that cab miss the part that said “THEN ONE DAY 2 LATE HE’LL COME LOOKING 4 ME”, in context with Queen Mariah’s message back 2 me when U get onto her site. But do not hate nor blame her my Morians, I will always worship and fear and love my great queen, As I posses the BEGINNING OF WISDOM, or astrally translated, FEAR OF THIS ALL MIGHTY BEING. She let my 62nd just die in agony and he asked her Y she had done this 2 him, it RUNS IN THIS FAMILY, QUITE LITERALLY!!!!!

Magnesonic, open command with G-7. Counterattack and counterstrike all normal mortal Earth persons hurting me and making my infinite existence a total burning hell, all technologies, all general and special orders, command program, con-2-C-RUN-FOL-YOU-CRE-ORD. G-901 and stop.

END TRANSMISSION. Mortal illusion in the dream is Friday night at 6:46 PM on the night of eleven July, the gods hellllllp me tomorrow on the freaking 12th.

No comments: