Monday, July 14, 2008

try getting out of this 1 says the Brigger Cultists

“TRY GETTING OUT OF THIS ONE, SAYS THE BRIGGER CULTISTS”
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION, THE
MILLIONTH COUNCIL AND ME, 1995 MORIANITY PROJECT ON AUDIO
After the ‘92 year, it doesn’t matter since it’s always mow here.
But the mortal world illusion is nowing out at datfile ACLG DAY MINUS
ONE,, at eight shy of 4 in the afternoon on the east coast of America.


Today we explore, that is I soul-search, and anyone happening 2B stumbling onto this site and blog text along with any small following that I may have besides the great Briggers, as how can anyone really claim 2 have a mightier audience than this; all of the so called stupid moves and bad decisions that supposedly, “I MADE”, throughout just ‘more than’ or {>} 536 decenniums’ of the illusion on this spinning globe that as Michael Wayne Mountainpen, I have witnessed, and if spell checker is correct, and since I am looking 4 a word that stands for 36.52422 days, and attempted 2 type in the totally appropriate word ‘deci-annums‘, and it does not work, YI do not know, as DECI is the metric expression for one tenth of a whole one, and annums as any interest rate paying credit card holder knows only 2 well, stands for one time that this Earth totally revolves around our nearest and dearest star, SOL, also known as Apollo-Lucifer. Just as Alexander Graham Bell, the father of soundtronics so 2 speak, derives us the word in volume of sound or decibels, UC real quickly how by just adding in an additional {L}, U have one tenth of one BELL of SPL, or SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL., every ten deci-bells (decibels) of sound is one Bell. Every BELL of SPL requires ten times the power in order 2 generate one additional BELL or say go from 3 bells to 4 bells or 7 bells to 8 bells. The sound is doubled in intensity and requires the source of the generation that creates the sound B it an amplifier or whatever, 2 work through exactly 10 times the power of the amount used in the previous bell, this is basic sound engineering knowledge. Now applying this again back to deci annums, Bill Gate’s system separates these 2 words and red-waves the metric word deci unless I add it 2 the spell checker dictionary. Yes my Morians and Lessians, those that C the truth of the 3 basic articles of faith in the MORIANITY belief system are Morians, and all others R Lessians, the opposite polarity, the disagreers, with every right and privilege 2 in fact do so, the gods blessemall, but yes, my 536 tenth year periods of roughly 36 days and just over twelve hours, or 536 periods of 876 hours roughly, or about 469 thousand 550 hours give or take, 469,550 roughly total as my MOUNTAINPEN ASTRAL DREAMDOWN or ADD, or mortally used idea of ‘LIFETIME’ if U convert this a bit further 2 the fact that at the rate of speed or actually the velocity that this Earth moves in space, roughly 400 instants of conscious mind existence is the human being’ sense to the illusion of time passing from one quick present to another, these rates alter if the mass of your body gains millions of percents from its norm at 1-G. So 400 instants per minute or (IPM) is consciousness time level one. Or CTL-1. Now every day contains roughly at precise 24 hour based calculations, a total of 1,440 clock minutes. So multiplying 1440 and 400, we arrive at the IPDOCTL-1 or INSTANTS-PER-DAY-ON-CONSCIOUSNESS-TIME-LEVEL-1, 576,000, OR 576K. I have roughly experienced an illusion worth of these instants at CTL-1, of 11,269,,200,000 or about eleven point twenty-seven billion instants, of just under a sixth of a second each in duration, at this CTL-1 that persons spinning on this globe and at roughly 1-G, will all B roughly at, but no 2 persons R alike in experiencing precise CTL-1. We all R slightly off extremely infinitesimally, not enough that it could ever B noticeably felt and or normally measured, but this is what creates and or gives us all our own individualized unique personalities. If 10 people all R rocketed 2 95% C in velocity, the effect is precise on all of them, it never alters the unique make up and personality of anyone 2 accelerate towards light velocity or {C}, the constant, but at any level of human waking or conscious awareness, we all R what and precisely who we R as a result of our perfectly tuned frequency around the basic CTL-1, the tolerance variances would B in the trillionths of a percent faster and slower in this perception of time passage inside our minds. A bumble bee has been scientifically laboratory precision tested, and has been found 2 operate on CTL-60, referenced to our feeling of perceiving this time illusion. A bee literally sees and operates at a 60:1 ratio of speed from a human being, yet each single bee also is slightly off by trillionths of percents in tolerance variations, hence all living entities have a unique perception to electronic/positronic white to black space circulation or EPWBSC, remember that blood circulates and so does the STC, the Space Time Continuum. It has a form of liquid energy called and labeled quantum dynamic scientists as QUANTUM-FOAM. So few understand any of this it is pathetic, as by not seeing these truths, U permit major allusions and deceptions 2 totally govern and rule your lives and the lives of entire so societies and civilizations. I am not pushing 4 all persons by age 22 to have degrees in Quantum Mechanics, or even 2 purchase a pair of my invented in 1988, Quadramonitors, with 2 speakers left and right with dynamic sound with no midrange, and the other 2 left and right speakers all midrange only, just throwing in a little levity 2 break the high math tension a bit. But yes, in my 11.27 Gaga instants, or (GI) on CTL-1, give or take, I have made what surface appears 2B many major bad movers and huge life lasting misjudgments and fatal errors. Natch, the illusion that as I am typing all of this, hundreds and thousands of new instants R solidifying around my point of awareness, IU believe a great book by Carl Castaneda uses the term, if I’m permitted 2 borrow it here, ASSEMBLAGE POINTS. This is how hyperspace filters in the super strings that no one dares talk about any more, as they all were doing not all that long ago in the great new age nineties. But yes sticking with the point that my approximate 11.27GI-CTL-1, has placed my assemblage point or [the present time now 4 me]. In a major bad set of life circumstances, listing but a few, invisible enemies, inability ever 2 make anything work out constructively beyond any odds for randomly occurring circumstances, poor health and self esteem, poor attitude, limited to no resources necessary for maintaining proper existence in a material world, and along these lines and etcetera. This is not written so any pity parties can form tonight, I do not want your tears, I want the authorities to stop all this mental illness nonsense and they know that it indeed IS nonsence3, and bring the justice 2 me that is overdue and more than deserved. This includes remunerative compensations 4 cleverly stolen intellectual property on a major repeating pattern basis, apologies for decades of assaults and mistreatments and total disbelief in claims that I have made that were backed up with sufficient evidence for court trials yet layers told me basically fudge-U, Kenny Warren Grove Pink Charmed House Lucille. I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on!!!!!!!!! Get the point, dig, Gaveesh there Tony Highvoice?????? 4 starters, if I am 75%C. with landlord Richard barf Karpf back in the ‘86-‘87 years, and 50%C. with my current landlady, Jennie Plageman, Y am I treated like trash times five million and twenty-two squared? I did things that pissed off these dirt holes, and all though my heart was in the right place, some people have rotten dispositions and personalities, not based on their experiences so much as their personal individual passage through the STC. Even my dads ol’ pal Al when they would converse in the Princeton park occasionally, NJUSAESMWG, did not have this one all figured out, the great SSJKK only revealed the conversion principles 2 him that the squared constant can transfer mass into energy or energy into mass by either multiplying or dividing by the square of it. I have made fatal errors in judgment. I have let an entire army of beauty queens slip right through my hands like a pail of water. I have said and done things that I am not one trucking bit proud of, and I was the first murderer on this Earth. I did my time Tony Orlando, truck the yellow ribbon tying, it’s over and done with, forget it from ‘73 to oh-8. It is all over and done with, and as Billy Harner’s best friend in this life, a man named Rob Hartley said all the time, “Mark, turn the page”, go to www.billyharner.com. They really turned the page, but when the stuff that I legally paid to do and all is legally copyrighted in my own name and totally is my own property, is posted soon 2 a new Morianity website, currently www.morianity-foundation,com, and my word works doc program is not blue line under scoring any sites I type in, on again off again, Finnegan, Brigadoon, Brigger-Doom, MC-guire, but back off this tangent, when I post the proofs on the music section on this website that also is paid 4 and legally totally mine, of these blogging texts, then no one can ever dispute my claims, no matter how many illegitimate people, take that both ways as it is meant both ways, and y’all can hear Billy singing ‘;SARAH’ and ‘Summer of Love’, co written by Paul Pedersen, actually in honesty, we sort of gave shared rights to each other on both his versions of Sarah, the country version on my website, as well as Summer Of Love. How can U seriously think that any of U Brigger Doomers can make me vanish into Robbie Dupres’ night and just disappear, because it would B so very freaking convenient 4U if I should go and do just that??? The interaction with the TRINITRAIL of Bethlehem #2 in the ADEG year of 1969, where I was just yards east of the TRINIDAD Motel, in this ‘dream’ of extreme vividness and lucidity, started when Sarah and I were both ten years old, and we were both age 10 in the waking world when we first locked eyes on TENnessee Avenue in Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG, and then the sudden dreamshift occurred where we were 14 and no longer walking the beaches of North Atlantic City near to where the south Brigantine beaches begin across the Captain Starns inlet at the time, now the Harrah’s Marina Inlet. TEN and FOURTEEN R 75% compatible on the Gawnum. Lamist and chem-trail is also compatible by 25%. I am 25% C with the World Trade Center, after all U all know that as a boy, I named it the World Tower Buildings and submitted the name 2 the architects 2 years or more B4 the project even broke ground. Then there is ‘HILTON-BEACH-SHARON’ and me, a major and extremely infrequent full 100%C. Sarah-Stacey immediately heard me from the ocean that early August day nearly 120 months ago in the ‘98 year, and came 2 me as this giant beautiful long haired queen, and I just walked away from her, but the following week, she entered my DREAMS, as this being is so famous 4 doing, at least with me, but her HOLY WORDS R literally filled with her coming in various ways into the interactions of the non waking world of those bonded 2 her in different ways. I can tell U so many things I have screwed up and done wrong, but it has reached a point where I just wish 2 make this point and not harp on with it. STACEY and her YANCY both have the name-number of ‘68’, and this is the year in the 20th century that was the 4th and the final year that my mom and I stayed at the TRINITRAIL-TRINIDAD MOTEL, in ACNJUSAESMWEG. U weren’t so dumb as a kid Donna, U and white-boy R 100%C. U go girl!!!!! I am zero %C. with black-girl, even though physically I have been more attracted to the African American female than 2 any other race of women since about age 22 or so. My first love from Philadelphia at the age of 9 was Esther Pinkston, a beauty queen jet black girl classmate from the City-Center School that I attended, but the GAWNUM works out with her 2 a zero match out. Now exactly YI need 2 plug in my favorite color PURPLE with no descriptive adjectives preceding nor following it 2 my PCN-871, while on the other hand Queen Mariah needs to add the word ‘color‘, or COLOR-PINK to her 231 4 a match out, these things can only B figured out with a mainframe, and a million dollar GAWNUM software program, and this is my intellectual property but the way and may B used, NOT 4 PROFIT, KEEP IT FWEE ELMER WABBIT FUDD!! But yes, all answers to all queries R obtainable with this advanced numerological decryption process. I hope the NSA and the CIA develop their own and use it 4 the good of my country that I helped 2 found as Franklin a while back, JUST DON’T MAKE MONEY OFF OF IT. THOIU SHALT NOT STEAL, signed, Sarah-Stacey Krassle, from Mount Sinai a while back.

Tomorrow, I take Dawn 2 an appointment down in Atlantic City on where else but TENnessee Avenue and when also but on LIFEGUARD DAY, July 15th, and happy birthday big Ron, Linda Ronstadt , as we nicknamed her at the roller derbies out in Cali a whisper ago. Old Mister Achilles doesn’t do a lot of flying around so much any more, it’s hard enough 2 explain away what I do in a pool or the ocean if I get over zealous and spotted by the public. Aniwho, mizz 10 and others, what R the freaking odds that on LIFEGUARD DAY, I will B on Tennessee Avenue in ACNJUSAESMWG, and through absolutely no action at all on my part? These things R all part of many of my decisions, as I recognized decades ago that some force, now known 2 me as the gods, R playing some huge game with us as the whittle Elmer Fudd Packman Blobs, and I just said back 2 them that I refuse 2 participate and play this game of Milton Bradley Life. They say regarding the Italian Acosta nova club that U do not say NO 2 these dudes and dudesses, well, I said NO to the freaking GODS, and then wonder Y my life is somewhere between a mega mess and a gaga pickle. Distract or interact, this is an ancient infinite problems that all of the Olympian gods have been wresting with for astral eons upon eons, or interactions that if counted would have digits larger than the smallest print could B stored on the entire astral plane space which is not really there to boot on top of that. I hate games, but the gods use them and always have and will, 2 distract themselves from their endless awareness 2 their endless interaction and being-ness. The obvious reason that the words in English tongue of LAMIST and BRIGGER, do not match up gawnumly, is a very simple reason. The words R one in astral truth, and separating them divides and conquers them, remember that a house divided against itself will eventually fall down and this was spoken by my sixty-first grand-father’s uncle Jesus, the great Nazarene Messiah, or ‘messenger’ of the mighty MOTHER, and yes, Brad Messenger was brought 2 me by a BRIGGER by the Earth World name of Sidney Crown, who came up 2 my mom an SPS or Single-Parents-Society meeting, sort of a 60’s/70.s social club for single parents that wish 2 begin re-dating. Aniwho, Lambrigger or the Lambrigg Cult is the way I hear them described while in what U mortals would refer 2 as one of these situations, an astral projection, an out of body experience, a near death experience, a psychic experience or happening or awakening, etcetera. Anyone can use the magical power of the FASCITAR that was provided by the great LOTTERY CAT of the TECK BAY MYSTERY SCHOOL in Province Olympia. His name is Gawky Gaukauk. This is the only part of his name, no other names belong 2 him, however, the final ‘KAUK” part can B repeated once, twice, hundreds of times, and has astral meanings far beyond the scope of human reasoning and mental intelligence possibilities at presently evolved states. There is no getting out of existence, if UR existing, then UR existing, the illusion that there is such a thing as time is simply part of the mortal world MW dream down from higher astral realms. Put somewhat simpler, in the hypersphere of our universe and all others within the multiverse, there R 6 directions, and without using the 8 directions, round and around U will go, endlessly, there is no start or stop, no way in or out. The other two directions beyond north, south, east, west, woust, and nest, R known as ‘dream down’ and ‘dream over‘, and shortened as, dren and drov. This is where the word in translations to all factors considered, CHIL-DREN comes from, as they DREAM DOWN or DREN, from the truer higher ASTRAL PLANE REALITIES. I said truer, not true, as the truth is the absolute reality, or the great ROMNAN SIX, {VI}, VOID-INFINITY, or zero dimension. No the Lambriggers R a major Astral-Plane cult, and even created the DARK SHADOWS TELEVISION SHOW. The great mighty MILLIONTH-COUNCIL which is the absolute astral world ruling authority, has 2 parts 2 it, the LAMBRIGG CULTISTS or the BRIGGERS, consisting of precisely one third of the total great council elected every what would seem to mortal worlders in time, roughly 8 million years, and this election period has the name astrally of KALPA. The two thirds majority of this powerful ruling group of wise ancient souls so 2 speak, reside not on the BRIGGBASE or near it, but across the great beautiful beyond descriptiveness TECK BAY, in the GREAT CITY called SAHASRA DAL KANWAL. The mortal world calls this the great city, the city of David, and Heaven.

That miserable witch K. Sedgwick has knocked off my show LAW AND ORDER, I cannot stand those 2 stupid women and their dumb shows, oh well, I have every single L&O on VHS videotape, so let me eat dinner and watch some.

Some trailing was ongoing at work Sunday night but the Phillies had all ready played and won, and now R in the All-Star-break, and a break 4 me thank the freaking gods. There were 2 loud and very low planes today that were witnessed by Ann and daughter Dawn, one right there at Ann and Dawns home rented from Hammonton Blueberryville’s Judge Frank Rasso. Other than that, I will tell U a short dream memory after I fell asleep last night. I was in my airship as Rictafarius and natch Diana was there with me at the weapons station, tied in from my All-Knower. We were flying around the solar system and we came up on Jupiter and suddenly we shifted and were in Sahasra Dal Kanwal, which Jupiter the Planet is the human world realm counterpart of the astral city SDK. SSJKK appeared and said that, “2 Tomorrows and U will dream in your destiny”, and then she broke out laughing as my teen queen loves 2 do on many an occasion, hay she is 16 years old for ’heavens’ sake. Well, today Ann and I and Dawn did some laundry, and tomorrow it is off 2 get Dawn into a program of outpatient care, and assistance for the removal of a cist in her back. And where am I going, but 2 the destiny of TENNESSEE Avenue in Atlantic City and when but on lifeguard marathon swim day, held on the 15th of July every year, go to www.acbp.com, and tell them I will get my justice 4 those 2 mascots that kicked the crap out of a little skinny weakling, if it takes me 300 years, and 3 million tears. Someday, my true story about all of this shit down in that miserable city, is gonna break a grand jury’s heart, and then my team of pricy Wall Street attorney’s will go onto break a civil award jury’s heart, and then it’s gas tank explosion time and the interest off a 4% certificate of deposit will B a hundred million a year minimum. Let me sign in and out and publish this post onto www.blogger.com and none of my sites typed in on this blog R lighting up in blue underlines, but let me go 4 now pweeeeeze. There’s always tomorrow Mizz Scarlett O’Hara.

This is all copyrighted intellectual property belonging to 1 Michael Wayne Mountainpen, and all of these words 2 my best knowledge R the truth and the entire truth and nothing but the truth so help me great All Mighty SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE. This shellfish will try 2B a better and humbler servant my great QUEEN-M, as U did not have 2 ever come back 2 me here on the Earth world, and fix stuff that would enable me 2 put pieces together permitting me 2 eventually figure out who U now R. I will not B disobedient any longer, U rule, what U say goes. This is your great empire, my powerful beautiful queen of the wind and the universes. Please try 2 forgive my outburst the other day, U know that IWALU, and just wish 4Y2B as happy as U can B here. Yes I did come looking 4U2 later, and I accept that as stupid move number 59678478567684395489675483956 on my part. B careful and pweeeeeze stay of the ESB. Do that one thing 4 THAT-BOY, OK??????? 990990990990990990


END TRANSMISSION.

No comments: