Thursday, July 24, 2008

HOOLEEO, the month of my hell

“HOOLEEO--THE MONTH OF MY HORRORS AND HELL”
TEOHIV/TIMCAM--Blogging Book from audio 1995 version
Datfile 072408.793.55-----Begin Transmission:


An underachieving ten year old should B able 2C as well as any normal 18+ person, that July is a real super waterloo 4 me. This month is when Dawn came back into the picture and my role of HER SLAVE has resumed. Naturally, it was an earlier month that my guard station was removed from where I am forced 2 endure weekend work hours, 24 of them, under the New Jersey Workability Program. But pile up the negatives and eventually, and in July of course, SOSO, the DOWNFALL OF MOUNTAINPEN is the inevitable result. Caring who? Well at least my wonderful lightning came 2 me all last night off and on from just past dusk until early morning hours, I had her in her GREAT FORESTS, just across a huge LINELANE or ‘Astral Plane highway, and the next thing I knew she was telling me to arise from my bed in one of her all 2 beautiful cabins, and the second I did, I went right through the roof and landed inside my body back here in Berryville, and lightning was flashing and booming all over. Later in-between bouts of this lovely storm, as the illusion would so reflect this as the mortal world’s perception and realty and this includes me as last time I checked I indeed am occupying a mortal body as Mountainpen; she told me to take a ride with her in my airship that we own, the great Ricktown Force Airship, and after riding around, she grew still and apprehensive, and I found myself suddenly gabbing away 2 an un identified passenger that had no way of getting aboard, yet was surely there. It was Morty Mortino. I was engaged in quite a wild conversation that was abruptly interrupted by Diana Arteemis shouting at me 2 stop talking 2 this entity and force myself 2 wake up in my Mountainpen body. This time it was just at Jane sleaze ball minute this morning, of one eleven, U all know by Billy Joel now that I totally freaking refuse 2 ever write out the number[1] in any series. Doing so is printing an equivalent of BOTBAR, and I freaking hate being constantly BOTBAR. So would any rational and sane being/entity/person/human being, whatever, Congressman. Man U could belt out those 2 songs that later led 2 the new type of style in country music, ROCK-COUNTRY that exists basically over the past 10-15 years, but at the time of the ending seventies up through very early in the eighties, I was told by an A&R man named Clayton Smith from Arista Records that basically and politely pout, was garbage 4 being done in this style. Expensive garbage wouldn’t ay Clay ol’ boy????? Hay, I will B posting all of my proofs an d injustices, up on my new Morianity website this autumn, all the stuff, documents, audio/video witness transmissions, all of it, no holds will B barred and no punches will B pulled, U want a war with freaking me, baby love you’ll get one, a total war. Back now 2 Diana telling me 2 stop talking in this major tranced and bi-located interaction that I was in, some of these trances I control all night long; looking at the term of “all night long” in mortal illusion and wordage. I got up and again lightning was all over making her very most beautiful color combinations up in the dark night’s cloudy skies, along with brilliant displays of her most splendid stupendous intra-cloud breath taking displays of ribbons as well as totally within cloud spectacles beyond conceivability. She then went onto tell me when I eventually resumed another trance with the telephone line wrapped around the lightning or electrostatic energy ball, that I was speaking first hand with DEATH, or Morty Mortino and I was about 2 get the great Sarah-Stacey Krassle extremely mad at me, as mortals R not permitted 2 engage in personal discussions with him while in bi-located states from a living human body, against the regs in other words. 2B honest, and I told her this, I do not care- how angry she is at me, as she has now permitted me 2 suffer through more hell than any rat licking mole sucker should ever have 2 endure in one single ADD, or ‘lifetime’. Take away my guard house and treat me like a dog, bring Dawn the King back 2 re-enslave me, and on top of that, none of the old persecutions go away, they’re all still there right in my face and uglier than ever, but who cares, drop dead Mountainpen, U don’t matter, suck off face. And this is Y day after day after day, AND AS TOTALLY PREDICTED BY ME, the market-- or the DOW JONES FLIES UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, and the Phillies LOSE AND LOSE AND LOSE AND LOSE AND LOSE. This will endlessly go on with FULL EVIL EMPIRE AFTER FULL EVIL EMPIRE AFTER FULL EVUIL EMPIRE, AFTER FULL EVIL EMPIRE, and in baseball season, in case some have forgotten the meaning of this term, it means that ALEE scores and gets its diseased filthy way, all the way, every day, day after day, with the PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES LOSING AND THE DOW JONES GOING UP HIGHER.

Motor Cycles were quite plentiful on my return trip from Atlantic City today, all over like rats in a crack house, sorry Whitney but hay, yours is just fancier and your rotten hubby is a no good thief who stole my LOST LOVE 1977 song. My entire life will B posted up on a (SUPER-PROOF-TELL-IT-ALL-SITE) from a far away nation, some day, and you’ll all have 2 kill me 2 stop me, ya ROTTEN DISEASED BRIGGERS!!!!!!! So U want 2 hear more about witnesses and Atlantic City? Well I was hoping y’all would tell me that. I went 4 a whittle swim in the ocean and had Ann Silva with me, I was permitted this one short afternoon off from duties of Total-Slave from giant Amazon daut-Dawnie, the Terra-ble. “The Permission Barrier” was a book written by me in the year 1994, and sent down 4 registered copyright on Halloween day of this same year. If U want 2C major stuff going down, and just how much these BRIGGERS or Lambrigg CULTISTS can really do innocent sufferers on this mortal realm, the Earth World, then U really do need 2 freaking read my freaking book. It predicts things like Studio Park Records and Dawnie Terra and a whole lot more razor slit than this, lassies and lads and LABBORS and Labs. None of this trucking Fonda’s full slap is 1 bit rock chucking bunt tapping funny, and anyone that could laugh at this hell that I am intentionally being put through by this group of totally sick wicked demonic BRIGGER entertainment industry world dirt bag slithering snake cum scum, could just as easily laugh while viewing their daughters and mothers being slowly cut to death by Chucky Manson. So is it time 3 more truth here regarding the Manson attack on the BRIGGER WORLD, or should we leave this one alone, 4 right now? Old 871 could tell U so many things U never would sleep normally again without horrific vicious nightmares 4 the rest of your lives, should UB able 2 even comprehend 10% of the text that I would print in total open truth. We’ll get back 2 the great Chucky later, when it needs 2B done as part of another
Archibald Bunker Pernt!!!!!! But 4 now, I go into the C4 a swim today, and out of nowhere, a giant couple just POPS UP right in my face, there was no one else in the water, just me and this dude of stature, and his dark haired slut ball giant meow. But after I left and returned 2 my beach chair, I learned a tidbit morsel of information from Ann Silva, right there in the chair next 2 mine, and faint hearted, just quit reading, U will not like it. It seems that she had called Dawn or the other way around on her cellular telephone and they had a whittle talk, Dawn was enjoying watching the great world renown Doctor Phil on the tube, and was kicked back and chilled as a pipe repairing maintenance man and his Brigger friends. Then as soon as she ended her call, she felt sand in her eyes big time and a lady nearby with barnyard upbringing had just vigorously shaken her beach towel off as she was about ready 2 exit the beach 4 the day, and poor Ann was inundated with a face full of sand. She told her off in no uncertain terms while she was still attempting 2 focus her eyes, and by the time she had done this, the lady had vanished into David Copperfield’s world of wonder, poof, just gone. But then she noticed that the lifeguards in the their stand in front of us a ways, had also vanished. All she saw were me and the two tall creeps. Then she sad amazed as she was saying it, it hit her like a ton of bricks would from the top of the great NYNY-ES BLDG. Where’s Mark? (Mountainpen). I had vanished 4 more than a minute. I simply was not there, and she was thinking would IB able, meaning HER, 2 save him if I had 2, as she is so thin and as U know my weight tips a normal bathroom scale of the older days and swings it around 2 about a 30. She was worried that I had drowned and there was no guard on duty. This is all when I was in the water and putting up with these 2 strange giant POP-UP entities, that I have talked in length about B4 time and time again. Then she said that it was as if all of reality has just changed. Then as she was frantic and about 2 run to another neighboring lifeguard tower, a child playing and digging in the sand from behind her, tapped her on the shoulder and asked her something that she couldn’t make out what the kid was saying. Then she annoyingly turned back again 2C if I was there, and suddenly the 2 giant POIP UPS were gone, and both the lifeguards and I were back in the normal place and way that we should have been all along, and were, in one reality, just not hers. She was shaken up a bit by this and on the ride home after she had sweet-cheek-chilled a bit, Mister Oaklyn Pipe Invasion Nanobot Maintenance-man, said 2 me and I do quote,” I did not fully believe UB4 on pop ups and altering realities and the wild stuff that U say happens 2U, but Christ, I sure do now, I just went through it. Well someday, I will prove my hell is real 2 a very dark ignorant world of disbelieving and judgmental cold cruel heartless humans, that both “3 Dog Night” and the great “Donna Gaines” sang about, from the great HAIR. Could it B that her show tour starts tomorrow and indeed, she is more than a just a diversion that Carey has thrown up all along since 1970 and Delilah’s hair was all the happening scene? I am not a chem trail nor am I a Trinitrail, and I do not dissipate, but I do get very disappointed. I have tried Queen M 2 obey your commands and have tried relentlessly but your b-exe-con prog will not load up on my Callio Paula Compaq Presario. I am only able 2 do what I can. Please do not throw me off of the ES BLDG, I am trying as hard as I can, my queen. I know exactly who UR and YUR doing this all 2 me, and it isn’t fair, it wasn’t fair back 40 years ago and it isn’t fair today. It stinks. I know your dad hates me 4 not showing him enough respect on the Astral Plane, but he has wrecked the past 13,000 years 4 me and I’m getting ticked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Google and SWIS, and KSWL, and VI itself, this is the INT-PROP of 1 Michael Wayne Mountainpen, and it is copyrighted in 2008. It is also doubling as a voluntarily taken sworn oath and is the truth, the entire truth, nothing but the truth, so help me Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Karge Krassle/today, MC.

I have had lots of DISDEE and Actor Demon attacks lately, and many death angel visitations. DEEDEE was all over me today and has been as well, swooping down on me and making eye contact with me as I tell her that she is my Deedee, my lovely giant black bird, she will not abandon me like the great Stacey has done. Told U Gina that the Phillies would die and drop like a stone right 2 the bottom, and that the Dow would go right back up despite all that stupid gloom and doom junk talk on TV. It happens every sucking time, but will anyone ever believe a single solitary thing said by Mountainpen? NOPE--NOPE--NOPE-- JIMMIE STUART. Back into the elevator and cement business 4U buddy-boy from the SD. Well some other SD and not D-6, is probably the main BRIGGER force that caused today’s major happening/event.

END OF THIS CURRENT TWANSMISSION, ELMER WABBIT FUDD.

No comments: