Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Gawnum Trinitrail compatability of 6989

“The Gawnum Trinitrail Compatibility of 6989”
TEOHIV/TIMCAM, continuing computerized
BLOG-BOOK, originating from the Morianity
Project on Audio from autumn of 1995
Datfile: 071408.033, not that time is real, only
The Molester of Children, Thomas J. is very Reale!!


This of course my loyal Morians and perhaps not so loyal Lessians, is YI departed from Ventnor, NJUSAESMWG, on the late night of 12 July, back in the 70 year. Ziggie, Ziggie-HELLO, talk about Briggers getting this Truman story all on audio tape and now I’m quite sure long converted to all of the newest and grooviest digital technologies. There R and always have been, both in the material worlds and realms of all of the great 5th dimensional hyperspace, as well as the lighter and starry astral dreamshift realm, 2 opposing factions, but let me pweeeeeze keep this on a more scientifically based level. Positive polarity and negative polarity, and if U do not believe what I told y’all regarding pneumatics, then simply call or write or go on lime to the great WEATHER CHANNEL, and order all of their tapes/DVD’s on the subject of Diana Zudlocrenessia Arteemis, and they’ll know it better by the word LIGHTNING. It shows, not me but another Mark and a team of balloon flyers with meteorological instrumentation onboard, trying to get balloons aloft while simultaneously, another ground team with a voice as powerful just not as musical as Queen M, with his ear piercing 11 bell Sound Pressure Level, SPL, shrillish hollers, so as 2 correctly launch weather-rockets into thunder clouds, and he is shown blowing into a tube 2 in fact accomplish this, and it is explained Y, just as I all ready knew from the great Garden and the building behind it that remains unknown 2 this very 2008 ADEG year and time period. I DO NOT MAKE UP DOG EXCREMENT, check out whatever I say that U doubt, as most of it is totally verifiable. My friend Nora from the great Macintosh always used the term dogshit, and made me laugh like hell back in the 1984 and ‘85 years. I was a maintenance ‘helper’. and she was a very nice looking maid, or whatever they call this position in today’s so incredibly POLITICALLY-CORRECT-NEW-AGE. My Archie Bunker pernt to all of this 2 night is that SSJKK is the most clever super omniscient being that I can ever possibly hope 2 describe, I know her very well from the realm where it counts. She is so clever that she almost defeats the great Gawky Gaukauk’s system of alpha-numeric symbolism, or the GAWNUM for a short abbrev. Try connecting up my ‘chain’ interaction that she caused me 2 experience with all sorts of things that U would think would match out, but they never do, until U play a higher math in the system that usually never matches out 2 easily, and that is attempting to match out more than 2 private cosmically coded numbers. I must cool it 4 a few minpers and not look at my screen, it is ten past Fonda-scum one in the moUrning and if I get hit with a botbar symbol, I’m intercourse-pants on style, 4 the day, hold on pweeeeeze!!!! The time period is up Superman so do not fall off the ledge Jimmie, but in fact, B braced, as it is now time 2 reveal not only this compatibility in the great omniscient Gawnum, but I will tell more, at the risk of Queen M kicking the living crap out of me after I post and eat din-din and crash out into the astral 4 the night. This non JJ Super Mud nothing, is gonna make a comment, so get the hell inside of the window Jimmie, but not the windows of 1995 or beyond, do not do that, kind sir Ron, CCPO. First comment B4 the time period is up Mister JJ, is, oh how the too young R missing out on all these stupendous clues, but aniwho, mizz 10, did all of U out there in whatever-ville of the unconscious mind of the interconnected networking system of a billion Peecee’s, know that the name number of things, all things, IS mentioned by those who penned the great Sarah- Stacey’s words over several thousands of Mortal World years of time illusion? The MARK of the beast, the last TRUMP, and the number of his name or his NAME-NUMBER, is all totally and 100per freaking cent biblical, how many of U bible banging hypos knew this? No bragging in any way attempted by mere here, I just love SSJKK so much that I read her letter 2 this multiverse many times over and over and will 4 all eternity. Yes I get mad at this teasing great fantastic teenager, but I will always love her totally to death!!!!! I get very weary of her games, and her great friend Gaines, and I am glad 2CU got away from the meathead, Donnie boy, Donna, and R back at the great Emperors place, maybe I’ll come and C your late July show. I stay in touch with this reality, without ever REALLY living here in it, I know the freaking truth or reality, and not because I am didly squat, but because the great SSJKK, and the great DZA have informed me of so many things and I 4 whatever reason am able 2 send the tape recorder into the realm of Sutherland and Bacon, and fish it back out, U do not have 2 get as crazy7 as these guys did, sleep, death, it all interchanges, and it all is an illusion. MC and her wild interpretation of the greatest mind in history, is her version of it, but believe me, it all is happening INSIDE of us, nothing can ever really exist beyond it, as time runs back into us in a direct proportion to space going out from us, it all is a huge gargantuan crazy and extremely realistic illusion. This is what Energy equals Mass times the square of the speed of light Constant is really saying, but even old Al let some of this reality in his own great equation get by him, but the sidewalk science men and IC it truthfully. Speaking of all of this, my pernt now Mister A. Bunker, my pernt. I have explored and with no help from software, the slow way, plugging in all sorts of combination realties with my experience in December of 1969 with the great ALL MIGHTY SAR/ah- NEECY JEHOVAH, and she has blocked and sealed a lot of it up, but here is one U missed, my lovely endless teen queen: The name-number of Apollo-Lucifer biblically is “6 hundred three score and 6”. But the Morianity Bible unseals another GAWNUM that she probably will get mad at me 4 telling, and that is this: Yeah I just love spiritual as well as physical declassifying things, screw all these BRICK WALLS OF COVERT CRAPOLA!!!!!! I am tired of games, and I know how 2 work this tool, so screw anybody that says I cannot do it. No more secrets. I hate games and secrets, they both SUCK. The name-number for CHEM TRAIL is 89. Now there R2 ways of reaching name numbers, and this is a form of not recognized astral world decoding of math base changes and other things not needed 2B touched on 4 right now. The old way was 2 count letters in a full name, all names, and whatever total it came 2, U would add as follows: I have 8 letters in my name, but with a middle name that contains 5 more, a total of thirteen letters would count as 1+2+3+4+5, all the way up 2 a plus 13. Al has 36 letters and this totals up 2 a 666. This is the biblical number of his name. This is on the ASTRAL PLANE, and this number in base ten would convert 2 a different one used in the Olympian Province and many that lie far beyond it in all 6 directions, this being the base 8, or our 8 is ten, and our 64 is 100, and our 512 is 1000, out on Astral Realms, and so forth. All of the subatomic world recognizes a base 8 reality, and computers have a machine mind intelligence that recognizes it as well called binary-hexadecimal, or base 16. The Earthly way 2 arrive at a name number has 2 do with the value of every letter in whatever the name was assigned, whether it B French, Italian, Latin, English, and so forth. Earth worlders recognize a varying numerous set of tongues since they tried 2 get cute with the great Stacey Krassle, and she confounded the at the time one language system, forever. Biblically, this is referenced as the Tower of Babble, and it has 2 do with value alternations ion biological mental processes, from thought into diction as well as vibratory rates, way 2 complex 4 tonight’s whittle whessen, Elmer Fwudd. Aniwho, the name-number of chem-trail is 89. This is a HA-HA number in time 4 me forever, one of SSJKK’s nasty whittle games that weelwee Elmer, I should B all so used 2 by now after infinity of it with her. More important 4 right now however, is the PRIVECODE NUMBER and not the name-number of CHEM-TRAIL. The PCN 4 CHEMTRAIL is 981. Mine is 871, and Queen MC has the great 231. I call this great not just as it is HERS, but this number in the correct multiplicitative factors can equal out to Avogadro’s great number. Also the rounded off square root of this is 15.2, and this is a major equation connecting how and when I lost SSJKK in the 1960’s and her age as well as her age again later in the 1980’s and how this altered my life forever with a very strange interaction that I am convinced was behind the soon 2 follow fantastic BRIGGER’S production called FLATKINERS, Kevin’s rope not withstanding Mr. Sutherland and his musical productions. Let me touch on and not harp on things that tomorrow is always there 4, and remain on Archie’s PERNT. OK, we have the PCN of Queen Mariah-231, and we now add the PCN of good old Mountainpen, only wemember Elmer, not that pen name of course, which equals out to 871, so now we add the 231, the 871, and the 981 and reach out sum total of 2083, or the 100 year anniversary of the CHEM-TRAIL GLAND CHOKE, changing my life forever at the ripe old age of 28 and a half, aw, poor me, let’s have a freaking pity party, no let us just simply move the Dogtown on, and say that 2083, has matches in all 3 private cosmically coded numbers, of mine, hers, and Chemtrail’s. The night I had my chain magically removed from the Dellway Arms Apartments in December of 1969 by the great ALL MIGHTY SSJKK, upon awakening and getting the mind blow of my whittle life, I boarded a school bus and suddenly, 3 jets from the BRIGGBASE materialized into our human worlkd airspace system and criss-crossed into each other forming a perfect asterisk that disappointed into the hugest glorious spectacle of splendor in the sky that anyone ever could of witnessed since the Star of Bethlehem was done by these same 3 Brigger jets under orders of the great Sarah-Stacey Krassle herself. I will go on much more elaborately with lots of detail in the coming blogs and weeks, and she is right, when I tell all about the omitted intentionally so-far 19 seventies, get ready for the mind blow of your careers as mortals on Earth.

My Gawnum Compatibility with some other items may fascinate some of my Morians: Me and LAMIST, 25%C. Me and chem-trail, 75%C. Me and Gawky Gaukauk, 75%C. Me, CHAIN DREAM, and FIFTEEN, 50%C. Queen M is 50%C. with Gawky Gaukauk. Oh the great LOTTERY CAT, strikes twice, like DZA can do, only I hear it is more like an average of 23 times annually 4 the NYNY,ES Building. Murderer and Cane is 25%C. My Dogtown punitation lingers, forgive me Elmer Fwudd, pweeeeeze!!!!! Lightning and Rictafarius R 50%C. all though as a boy, I remember the “E” in lightening was sort of removed, it is an English optional word now, spell able both ways, go ahead and check it out there Boz, as spell checker will take it with or without the E, sort of like STACY/STACEY. I could talk on for endless eons, it is time for eats and crashing bwaby wuv Fudd!

END TRANSMISSION.

No comments: