Saturday, July 12, 2008

the wally cox/morianity experiment

“THE WALLY COX/MORIANITY EXPERIMENT”
TEOHIV/TIMCAM-BLOG BOOK 071208.850
BEGINNING:

Back in the sixties of the 20th century, there was a sports drink by the name of Sports Cola, and was advertised continuously to the point of annoyance, by the Brigger Kiowa as Wally Cox, a strange looking four eyes dude who was too thin and had a voice like an outworlder. This was on the radio and television 5 times more frequently that this crooked and annoying miserable lizard stupidity, Geico. But no matter how much that the promoters of this warmed over urine attempted to endlessly force the public to endure this, eventually NO MORE SPORTS COLA, gone, done, terminated, over, FINE’. Not every terrible tune can B played to the point of market-force, there R simply put, total duds, in movies, in music, and yes in foods and soft drinks, and this is YU have marketing researchers, and in the EW of the great dreamed down Briggers, the Audition and Repertoire people known in abbrevs as the A&R guys, and gals, along with all the men and women, and boys and girls working on our roads and highways of this overkill politically correct new society of this out of control global new weird odor began by Reagan scum. B4I continue on with this, they made work, the BRIGGERS, who else 4 crissake?, total hell. The jerk-opposite-of-ons that I am forced to Wally Cox endure and interact with on a waking world level, were totally putrid and beyond being a pain in the trucking glass. A nasty plane got me around six in the mourning, and motorbikes or MC’s were quite the pain in the testy’s. Speaking of MC, I wish 2 express publicly my thanks 2 her 4 leaving me alone, and let me tell U all out in this nutsville computer interaction world, that I got a beautiful 11 hours of sleep today and needed it after she has been tossing me around like we’re both part of the world wrestling association. It was one absolutely great night or in my case day, of peaceful nirvanic sleep. THANK U. How I long 4 the great oblivion, nothingness, the total loss of awareness 2 any possible interaction or being-ness, N I R V A N A. Another coincidence too large 4 me 2 just wipe off and let totally go of, is that the age of majority that pretty much is and has been always recently and this means within a human lifespan or maybe 2 or 3, is age-21. This is a number, as is 27, that pops up almost twice as often as it should by pure random chance if I am standing at any roulette table, ever. I was a few months away from this when mom was visiting our Long Island, NYUSAESMWG relatives and I opted not 2 go along, and instead went down 2 my local seashore, and dependant on busses at the time, this always meant good old Atlantic City. I am speaking of the incident where the two very large and muscularly built 2 teen boy lifeguard mascots whooped the crap out of me without a reason and without a cause, NONE AT ALL. The entire beach patrol system and Atlantic City Police Department all thought that this FUCKING ASSAULT ON ME was funny, HA-HA-HA, ya’ bastard cock sucking pricks. On prior texts in past blogged books, it is told in more elaborate detail, but I will really tell it with a minute 2 minute ‘walk-through’ next week, so B braced, as even 2 this day, when copies of the print out sheet get mailed 2 the ACLU or the American Civil Liberties Union of New Jersey, Post Office Box 32159, Newark, NJUSAESMWG 07102. I print out all of my microsucks-word-works-docs, bwaby-wuv Fwudd!!!!!! I am in war with BRIGGER MC SCUM, and stones cannot ever B left unturned. All possible things need 2B done, all avenues explored and exhausted. So as the entire planet of EARTH believes that the standard universally accepted age for a child becoming a legally recognized adult, is the age of twenty-one, girls become women and boys become men, as I did on December 4th in 1975, the year of my near death assault or NDA, not NDE, or is it interchangeable, after all, the great Queen MC, thinks it is so, her musical friends and co-partners believe that boys go to men at this time, right, and in my personal case, this occurred in the ‘75 year. What year did I have my NDA/NDE? If any of U brainiac and judgmental types out there had all of this happen 2U, and remained sane enough 2 survive and start putting all of the pieces of it together, don’t tell me that the conclusions that U would begin 2 arrive at would B so different than mine unless U want me 2 laugh harder in your face than I do when watching Larry, Mo, and Curly.

So tying in the promotion attempts 2 get people 2 drink that awful Sports-Cola, this is my point, and next week, when I contact ACLU, I am reporting my dealings with the famous and constantly advertising YELLOW-BOOK company, in a complaint that I may CC-co send a copy to the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION, as well, and I am not all talk Davey L&O 12 people expired, I am not making this empty promise. Unlike parking a van on a rail road track and endangering many innocent people as in the fictional television show, I am perfectly within all of my legal rights as a natively born US citizen, 2 contact the government agencies set up 2 deal with injustices, and tell them precisely about all of MY INJUSTICES!!! The past sentence came out 23 not just 3, and it also did so on a recently posted prior blog and natch, I mean now and meant then 4 just a ‘3’ and not a twenty-three 2 have come out. There is a conspiracy to shut me up and anyone studying the entire way that this 2008 year went down 4 me3, can C this, as a blind fool waddling around in his drunken hurl could plainly C all of this. The many suddenly added MILLIONTH COUNCIL entries out of the nowhere blue, the Mark Mohr’s flooding in out of the nowhere blue and my name and my blogs vanishing, and then U wonder Y the great GOOGLE shares have a 533 $$$$$ value when the Dow is not doing so great in general right now. The hyperlink to my direct www.blogger.com link has been fucked with intentionally by SOMEONE, not 2 take people 2 MY STUFF any longer, AND ALL OF THIS MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE AND ILLEGAL VIOLATION OF MY VISCERATED 1ST AMMENDMENT OF RIGHT 2 FREE SPEECH has been totally and completely and Illegally ripped apart and violated. Mom, I wish U never told me U had a nice talk with 2 little girls on the beach, and you’d never believe what happened 2 me at Hilton Beach right after posting this machine mind data up through this great future-SWIS system of cosmic omniscience. If UR in the library in Ricktown Manner reading this, go please 2 my bedroom and wake me up, just shake me and yell, Diana will not get mad. She knows how much I need 2B awakened from Stacey’s sick miserable game. I can handle her better when I am not trapped in this body and living here in the MW. She and her miserable endless games, Screw her, screw the Briggbase inhabitants, and if I could, I would blow the entire planet into subatomic particles, 2-NIGHT. No, mom, Dave, none of U want 2B here, believe me, it has all totally changed and gotten 2 a point beyond weird and sick and demented. This old smelly shitty shellfish is very tired of your endless games Sarah-Stacey Krassle. Keep the chain, I do not want it, JUST LEAVE MY ALONE. I am scared 2 death of U, ALL MIGHTY SSJKK. I have the beginning of wisdom, and I am starting 2 think I even have parts of its middle and end. But as far as Earthly forces such as Yellow-Book, and all others intentionally preventing me and literally blocking me from legally speaking and getting my words out, hay, maybe nobody will drink my rotten Sports Cola Wally, but U at least had your chance 2 get it promoted, while I on the other hand am being diabolically prevented and covertly stopped from getting my stuff out to the public, and this is my right, next week I will hire me a pricy Wall Street attorney, this has gone far enough, I’ll simply buy out my policy with the great ROCK, and then own a piece of the information highway, NO BODY BETTER TRY TO STIOP ME OR GET IN MY WAY, or I swear U all will look back at Andrew and Katrina and the Shreveport tsunami as children playing in their whittle sand box, I am fighting 4 my life, and I will FIGHT 4 it. Bet on that one BRO-GREEN!!!!! I have rights, and anyone trying 2 violate them and prevent me from airing my true life story to the general public of the internet, better get ready 4 some big fat nasty fucking law suits, this is not a joke nor a threat, but bet your ass it is a promise!!!!!! END:

No comments: