Sunday, July 13, 2008

CARRY MY PHILLIES OUT IN A BOX

CARRY MY PHILLIES AWAY IN A BOX
SUBTITLED SHORT BLOG 13, TEOHIV, TIMCAM
NOT DAEFILE-- DATFILE:o71308.405.55


Nothing starts nor ends, and I know that my persecution won’t ever stop or end, NEVER, not as long as this Goddess-witch is all over me like bacon on a hog.

The electrical outage hit again just minutes after I posted the prior blog, these shits mean total fucking bizz, but they do not know that so do FUCKING I.

Well, one more, and the details 2 the awful stair tag game that I was forced 2 watch over at Mariah’s a long time ago. Trouble is I can never B 100% sure who and what is REALLY doing this 2 me, U know that it is being done 2U, and 4U and just and only 4U, yet U =cannot really ever B totally sure what and who is behind it. Now since this attack this morning is coming from my utility company of the Atlantic City Electric Company, need I really do a George straight and say a lot more about the fact that Atlantic City and my talking about my ass kicking down there in the ‘75 year, is no way a coincidence. It does not really abdicate a Mentally Challenged person, it is recognizable, just never fucking provable, just as the man at the Camden County Prosecutors Office told me so many times back through the first half of the nineties.

Kill my power again and I am going to PUC tomorrow Monday, with copies of these blogs, and thee PUC employees will have some wild shit to tell their kids 4 their MY SPACE dot com accounts, I ain’t fucking playing Scylla, so back the fucking hell off of me.

E N D ---- T R A N S M I S S I O N ---- post script, I was fucked with when I tried getting up here, a red sign came on saying my E-MAIL did not exist. Hurricanes and earthquakes and twisters R gonna hit real close to whoever UR out there fucking messing with me, you bastard scum bags!!!!!!

No comments: