Thursday, July 10, 2008

MID-JULY'S CLOCKWORK PERSECUTION

‘MID-JULY CLOCKWORK PERSECUTION‘-Datfile 071008.691.55
TEOHIV-TIMCAM THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL AND ME
PERISH THE FREAKING THOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUBTITLED, LEAVING 4 THE TROPICAL ISLANDS.
Beginning of Twansmission Elmer:

I AM UNDER A DOOZIE OF A SUPER SIEGE, and what the hellse is new from WOMO-OTAMSCUM MILI-2-FORCE? Planes and an entire area sky filled with dissipating vicious chem trails, go to THESE 2 WEBSITES IF U THINK I’M SUCH A NUT: www.chemtrailcentral.com and www.chembuster.com and there R many more. Deedee was all over me today and not only that but so was kitty-cat-command, not like it was 20 years and 10 years ago, but I am not 10 or 20 years younger in this part of 4th dimensional space. The only thing missing from the status quo norms that should have been a bit more prevalent today 4 me as I was in public places such as various stores, on errands, was a major Muzak-attack. There is no shame for demons as U think of them as, I know them as the BRIGGERS or the LAMIST CULTISTS, and B4 this goes much further, I am going 2 find a way 2 get a sit down with Curtis, Rohr, and Costello of the Dark Shadows show, and find out just what in fact they do and do not know about the reality of all this, fiction and fantasy my grass mole! Not long after they dared 2 do the plot of the Lambriggers that call called, in the Television show, the Leviathans, this super great show was abruptly cancelled and gone, literally overnight, with the totally lame excuse that their star mister J. Frid was leaving 4 vaudeville, no one breaks contracts in Hollywood, UR speaking 2 a dude that was in this bizz, remember, I worked nearly 2 years at RPL located on 1100 State Street, and 1558 Pierce Avenue, in Camden, NJUSAESMWG. Who do U think U’re fooling, star Delilah Hair?

The siege today was horrific with new trails and a plane heading right 4 Ann and me that Ann noticed first, she is now pointing out all of the spurious weird aircraft flying illegally and unnaturally around us whenever we go out during my nasty freaking BRIGGBASE sieges. This is not even the start of the story today, but one thing at a time pweeeeeze!!!!! We were back in town after leaving for Voorhees Township 2 try 2 locate the Prudential Insurance Company that holds my life insurance policy and just as the telephone operator had told me B4 making this trip, they no longer were there, I think they R in Marlton down highway 73 where my bankruptcy attorneys R located. I intend to buy my policy at it’s value and do a Jimmie Buffet, just disappear late one night, and just try and stop me miserable BRIGGERS, ALL OF U, just trey, ya bunch of trucking shameless kal-filth. Anybody that gets in my way will B totally vanquished and vanish into particles. The few persons that I ever directed 100% power against with MAGNESONIC, ALL R DEAD NOW, except 4 Trump, and he is a super natural being, but I came close 2 getting him in the end of the eighties in that huge chopper crash, U came real close 2 buying it mister friend of the ear-chewer. Diana scares him and I know it, I have researched this carefully, and he has placed more lightning rods on his properties’ roofs per square yard of space, than any other person alive, and I invented this device long ago that he now uses in irony, but when she wants U Donnie boy, say your rocking prayers real fast pal. This siege today was just a continuation of last night, I tried hard not 2 let go of Kevin Bacon’s rope, Julia R. but as soon as I did, good old MC had me right back in the Traymore Hotel of yesterday’s only really tomorrow’s Atlantic City, at the risk of getting Captain Christopher Startrek all excited and horny. It was beyond awful, and she did this 2 me after I kept my word and went up on her site and explored around. I even wrote her that I want her 2B happy in her new life here, just please let me live mine now, and this is what she did 2 me. First, I did not write it on her site as I am new to computers, and barely know how 2 join the fan club, and did not join as now I figure that I did all I can, she mush move on and live her own life and raise up her own family and continue with her great career, I still wish her all and only the very best, and blogged this last night at www.blogger.com, and this is what she did 2 me the minper that I lost my awareness and let go of Kevin’s flat lined rope. She had me running back and forth from the Traymore and the Trinidad on all kinds of silly errands and eventually ex-Mayor Levy of Atlantic City, walked into where I had just come in all exhausted from running literally like a marathon athlete back and forth on stupid and silly bogus errands that she thought was a funny thing 2 do. Real funny, Queen-M, real funny. But it gets so much worse, and I will not tell it all now, today unless the harassment really gets unbearable and then it could potentially if I do say all that happened, lead to virtually unlimited consequences, as I told U Gina, I know much about many, and that U can square, cube, or go to 4th and > powers. Remember that closets R2 big 2 fit in zero dimension, and so R any secrets, it is all just all there, all Ward Cleaver out in the open now, Beve. So moving on, this horrendous and evil interaction proceeded with Bob Levy entering the room to the side of the 5th level ballroom that was turned into some kind of modern day dance club environment, hay ?I do not dance, but I do not live in a cave, I do follow what goes on in this messed up culture and civilization all around me. So in walks Callmefiredog Spitonmyshoe Levy, and he starts up crapola with me just as though the day in-between this in the waking world had never even happened, and it didn’t really as I know this, it is all a dream down illusion here, this waking awareness state. Then my boss where I work now in the waking world comes in, fatso-D who totally believes his brown tubes smell like X-mas candy-canes, began emptying a bag made of brown paper, much like a grocery store paper bag of mostly days gone by but used occasionally. As he was dumping out the contents of this bag, Mariah and Mayor Levy who then I suddenly noticed was wearing a baseball cap saying “I’m the MAN and the MAYOR, so there” and my filthy rotten boss FATS-D, all were standing closely together and laughing like 3 diseased hyenas, within a cage made oif itching powder. Then I saw my personal stuff was in this bag. My blog sheets that I print out, my mail, and with this mail, some credit-checks from a Visa-Card, from my Capital-One Bank account. Levy and my dirt bag boss were ripping sections out of both my blog print-out sheets, as well as my credit checks and roaring up a storm, and then I looked over at Queen Mariah, and by this time she had fallen down like a drunkard, spinning like a damn top and laughing so loud that her 5 octave voice was starting 2 really punish my eardrums in this monstrous interaction. I screamed and shouted at all 3 of them, calling them traitors, evil demons, and wicked shameful entities. Then the music got louder and the lights got brighter, drowning out both their combined raucous laughter as well as my angry shouts of misuse and injustice. Just as in the past interaction and as though they just were continuing from where it had all left off B4 Diana Arteemis was able 2 awaken me out of this when it had begun yesterday shortly B4I was about 2B awakened by alarm clock anyway so I could put my favorite TV show that reruns on the dynamite channel or TNT, and get up and watch my evening TV with my din-din. Here I am knowingly with total absolute vividness and lucidity, stuck and trapped in this nightmare hell interactive experience, and if by now, U cannot believe that my book, THE PERMISSION BARRIER, is not some fictional made up James Pukerson story, than U can all bite the trucking dust and burn up endlessly in lovely DOGTOWN. My aversion to computer science in my current LT or ADD, my dreaming down current Mountainpen personality that is, is that I know fully well and with accuracy, totally absolutely wemember Mister Elmer Fudd, that today’s whittle toy and game internet and PC’s at their current rate of advancement, is simply freaking leading 2 all of this soon 2 follow TPB COLONY 256, and just more awful endless hell, more of evil Sarah-Stacey’s wicked games that never begin and never trucking end.

ALL OF U Can burn up in DOGTOWN endlessly tortured 4 what UR doing 2 me, leave me alone u sick demented scum, all of u!!!!! 2 learn about DOGDOWM, click into the section regarding it, it is all the truth, just go to the website of www.morianity-foundation.com 4 the sake of my 61st granddaddy’s uncle.

MAGNETICSOUND, I TOOK U OFF INTERNET LINE AND PLACED U BACK ON PHONE PROGRAM ORIGINAL, NOW UR2 GO BACK 2 INTERNET DIRECT SYSTEM UNDER MY OPENING COMMAND 2U WITH GENERAL ORDER 7, AND ALL GENERAL AND CODED GENERAL ORDERS, BOTH AD AND ZD TECHNOLOGIES APPLY, AND SCANNING UNDER G-13/G-14 ALL OF TIME/HYPERSPACE/4 ALL PERSONS MAKING MY LIFE A LIVING BURNING BREATHING NIGHTMARE HELLISH INFINITE EXISTENCE. UNDER A CRU-DES-SIN-DES-TOT-DES-DES-ORDER, YOUR DESKEY IS BEING RESET FROM NNPOS-J, MOV2 THE IPOS, ON AN I-2-D-A/B-TONE-PHASING PUN-SEQ-SYS/ MERGE AND MESH INFINITEWLY WITHG CURRENT C PRO AND ALL FUT C PRO. PRODUCE A/B EMPOWERMENT TONES NOW AS THIS COMMAND POSTS TO THIS SITE ON INTERCONNECTED NETWORKING SYSTEM-WWW.BLOGGER.COM, G1133 UNDER G189O AND CG18, CG5555, AND STOP.

STORMS R COMING, NASTY HURRICANES R ON THE WAY, FLOODS, FAMINES, EARTHQUAKES, TWISTERS, WILDFIRES, VOLCANOES, AND DIANA HATES U MISTER RODDER, AND WHEN SHE WANTS U, SHE WILL HAVE U, NO MATTER WHERE UR, NO MATTER HOW FAR. YOUR MEET DON.

I may never B able 2 sleep peacefully again, what the future holds 4 me is bleak, but call me Barnabas and call all of U Doctor Julia Hoffman, because no matter what any and all of U dirt bag pricks do 2 me, B4 they totally get 2 me, I WILL GET 2. All I want is 2 get far away from here and I’m gonna do it Doc OJ Gannon, with or without Ed Asner’s assistance from ‘70 or about there somewhere Mary T. Moore!!!!!!!!

Google and SWIS, and KSWL of 2300, this nightmare is true, it is documented, and I have hidden evidence that wipe this planet up like stinky toilet paper, sop quit messin’ there Warrior Scout’s!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ten years or 10 yards, makes no difference 2 me Kenny Beards, go eat some ice cream and fudge and give my best to Hannah and her achy breaky pop. Thanks 4 all U did 4 me, and Thanx Paul Prickerson 4 being such a vicious and evil monster, USOB!!!!!!!! This is all © COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND THE TRUE LIFE STORY OF MOUNTAINPEN’S LIFE-HELL. That knife in your stomach is my present 2 all enemies making me so miserable, when all I ask of the world is just 2 fucking LEAVE ME THE DAMN SHIT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!! End Transmission.

No comments: