Friday, July 4, 2008

MOHR MORE TRUTH

MOHR-MORE-TRUTH
Datfile 070408.729.55
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/ BLOG-BOOK
START: It is always now here.

The noise harassment is very bad today, loud garbage music from vehicles everywhere, and the last several days it is accumulative, along with high volume traffic of Motor-Cycle suck-offs. I can only tell what I know, I will n ever pretend 2 know didly, nor will I ever put on the dog and fake anything, faking is stupid and proves only that cheating or faking is what a person is all about. I am just a nobody, a piece of garbage, zip/ I never claimed otherwise, never, if UC this in my texts anywhere, it is YOUR misperception. I have a rarely used and invented by me alternated middle-name, and it is Egozeromud. U can pronounce it less offensively or say what is really is saying, I made the word up and have been doing this a very long time, and won’t cry tiger tears if U pronounce it the mean way. No one asked nor ever told me 2 answer Ernie Merker’s ad in the post in late July, back 29 July’s ago. No one ever told me 2 place an ad in the Atlantic City press that got me living in Ventnor, NJUSAESMWG, 12 July’s B4 that, where I departed on the 12th of July. It is my foremost absolute ultimate regret if any innocent blood was ever shed or feelings were ever injured in any way as a result of this particular hyperspatial interaction. But I for a total fact. KNOW, that this is not real, none of this. First I am unable 2 leave this existence no matter how I long for the endless dreamshift. Let me tell all of U several things, and [probably I’ll B hated even more by this planet’s population come July 5th, as a result of this blog’s post-up. Remember that I can only tell my experiences and attitudes and emotions resulting from them, and if I do not know, I’ll sure as Loretta’s Sar, tell U’all I do not know, Mary Hartman!!!!! First, the 1970’s were a bad scene 4 me, real bad bro. I was assaulted physically, astrally/spiritually, emotionally/psychically, and in ways and on levels where in honest truth there really just is no ‘ALLY’ to describe it in enough mortal world and word detail as 2B understood. First, even though I attempted 2 kill and murder ‘all mighty GOD’ in 1986, from the nightmare home of Cherry Hill, New Jersey, USAESMWG, it was the 1970’s that I broke her heart, not once, but on 4 separate occasions, one for every direction of the avenging ninth dimensional horsemen. One time was after summer school ended and my 6 week algebra-2 course was over in early August of 1971 and I drove her out of her mind by going 2 Newton Creek as opposed to recreating in her city, the city that she influenced mortal mankind to name after her, HER CITY, ATLANTIC CITY. She is the ATLANTIC OCEAN, or the energy that flows throughout it and brought it 2 life along with the rest of this biosphere or our world, as Geneses speaks of in the great holy words SHE INSPIRED and man penned throughout the centuries. Once on the bus at shortly past TEN at night, when this mysterious girl from TENnessee, who I first met on the physical plane of existence when both of us were TEN years of age, was there with her Quoddy Mocker Girl-Gang and friends, and I sank down in my seat and tried to dissolve until they all finally got off at their stop near the ACMUA on Main Street, in Pleasantville, NJUSAESMWG, acting like snow in July, like a total pussy wussbag afraid 2 tell the girl of his dreams that he cared 4 her and did not want her 2 just disappear out of his life forever. The worst thing my giant teen queen could have done is knocked me on my ass, but at least I would have known that I tried, instead of crying myself 2 sleep every night practically since my hypnotherapy regressed my consciousness and linked it somewhat 2 me on an awake and aware level, after 1995. Little did I know that things work in 2 directions, and she was anything but happy about my disappearance as well, as this part of the zodiac seems 2B when SHE loses people that SHE loves, now God cannot really lose anything, but I do not have a year 2 explain all of this in greater detail with lots of impressive illustrations and fancy lingo. Back to the other times of the four that I hurt my great Queen, were both in 1969 when she went out of her way 2 shout those 11 little words when she saw me on HER street in ACNJUSAESMWG, both times in the great year of the looping digits, comes but twice per century, in years ending --69 and --96. This is YI lost her on the first loop, at age 14 and a half, and began my search 2 find her on the second loop, at age 41 and a half, both the age of myself and the digits invert, and they do so in the looping years of the century. Squeeze a 69 or a 96 together, and the symbol 4 infinity will form just a few degrees off of its normal axis, and infinity no matter who tells U differently is a zero dimensional void that exists in a velocitronic state as long as this squared-constantly spinning sub-particle in the subatomic nuclear world is not ever added to nor subtracted from on either polarity from any of virtually unlimited outer forces acting on this perpetually. Sarah-Stacey went out of her way to incarnate here on this mortal world 4 the sole purpose in the nineteen sixties of being with her YANCY or her THAT BOY, as she refers to me both astrally, and here in this misery U all love so much out there.

I have been misjudging an important set of facts and am very sorry and apologize incredibly, to none other than myself. I did ME a super horrific injustice. Most people living here on this Earth from present point and back B4 or out ahead of us by about 10 thousand years or 3.652422 mega-days, R dreaming down off of the astral realms from the great Province Olympia on the Astral Plane. Many of those entities R affiliated with a super evil infestation and disease called by me BRIGGATITUS. Having Briggatitus is complex, and makes the Black or Bubonic Plague in comparison look like a nice happy day at the beach. Many have it and do not even know that they do, just as those living with their undiagnosed cancers or heart diseases or what have U. I have made a serious error, and know now that the more heightened the awareness gets of humanity, the stronger that the BRIGGER CULT will grow, both here physically, and in dreamshift, astrally. I command the collective awareness of this humanity experiment 2 hear my machine-thought-command, the precise instant that these text-words post up 2 the Blogger dot com site on this interconnected networking system of machine-mind or sixth dimensional sideband one-J, and U will now LOSE all the degrees of awareness at fully awakened levels, that I requested that U all gain, and now begin to lose 5 degrees with each passing day while I measure activities around me that only I can do, such as the entertainment world game and other things that only I am aware of and thus can B closely monitoring and watching 4. Also whoever is persecuting me with noise in your true reality, may U pain and suffer long, through every evening and every dawn, and may the curse of Zeranniss Jones B endlessly upon thee, mother-trucker. Whoever is hacking at my computer, U will burn up in Dogtown 4 ever more, mace face. Finally, all Brigger Cultists or Lamist’s, or Lambrigg Culters, may U never find an entity that is willing 2 trade their place as a non-existor with U, may oblivion and nirvana B endlessly unattainable 4U. My curse is on all of U, and it won’t B in vein, nor do we need 2 take two!!!!!!!!!!!

Hundreds of provinces out from Olympia in all 6 directions, R entities dreamed out and away from the great VOID, that most likely will never dream down 2 this part of our known universe of the physical plane or the normal waking world that our senses tune into when not in an altered consciousness such as sleep 4 one example. When they as we as well occasionally do, exploratronically through our dreams, visit us here, BRIGGERS keep them from waking up properly. One province in particular is very pissed off about this interference. I speak of the Province Igwantaleeeenazz. I have an inside source that tells me that even though the great Harold and his FSI is not going 2B reality, naturally, however, remember the great Briggers productions such as Revenge of the Nerds, or of other ‘things’? Well, George Straight, really, need I say more? I wouldn’t want 2 get all twirled around the dance floor and I am not that pretty, and neither RU by the way. No, something big will happen in ISLAND OF THE STORM #6, and then 20 years after that is my true island in the storm, release from PRISON, as Mountainpen.

Last night or realty early this morning I was with my lightning and we were at a lovely park and forest with huge bright orange colored waterfalls with rocks of bright red and white and green and brown, these colors were so vivid I remember almost being eye burned from glancing at them. Diana screwed my brains out and we had a wonderful time. Suddenly I dreamshifted and Diana and I were in the great city of Sahasra Dal Kanwal. Mister Krassle saw Diana, they are 3rd cousins, and said 2 her, “how is that bum Rictafarius doing? He went onto say a few more things and I have existed forever and ever, and never have
I seen lightning cry. He really had her up set and crying and this made me mad as shit. He was unable 2C me 4 some reason or hear me, as I was shouting curse words and all sorts of mean things right back at him 4 upsetting my Diana. Finally, along came the great Sarah-Stacey JKK and I said 2 he, “Please make your dad stop up setting Diana”. She just stood there laughing and calling me a silly Bozo, over and over again. Finally I screamed, “Everything is just a big game isn’t it Stace”? She finally stopped laughing but her dad was roaring and roaring like someone would if drunk and the best dirty joke in the world had just been told. Honestly, I thought that Neptune-Jupiter CJK was gonna have an astral aneurism. Then he finally stopped and told me 2 lighten up and chill and gave me a shove sending me hard down to a solid gold pavement near the southwoust entrance 2 the great Kanwal Palace. Then SSJKK did a ZOD like out of the Superman movies with Chris Reeves. I was literally being blown all around and eventually went right out and beyond the 20 mile walls surrounding the Great City on all 6 sides, and then this terrible blast of wind ceased and I landed at the Southwoust gate at the highest point where astral security has something resembling toll booth stops on the human world highway systems. Bothe James and Peter were there at the central checkpoint and told me to lighten up and chill. Just as Stacey’s dad had said 2 me B4 getting whirled away in a super twister. They both told me that I must play the game just like David and Quentin at the far side of Ricktown Manor would endlessly play the telephone game. I reminded them that they broke Apollo-Lucifer’s curse and that on phase 4 things went on and that everything got back to normal and that no more weird stuff is happening. The next thing I knew I was in the Dark Shadows television show in the year 2010, and all the characters were very old, except for that lovely Kathy L. Scott, she’ll B a living doll in her nineties, but anyway, I was in this place and Mariah came in and said that she will show me things soon and not to worry about her family, just keep the faith and always obey. She reminded me that Diana is always here 4 me, and that she is also. I awoke 2 loud noise and scum bags all over in planes and motor bikes. I went over 2 Ann Silva’s place and we did our laundry at the local mat. 4 a long time, MUZAK and giant menacing girls with huge muscles R all over everywhere, the Brigger scuz R doing this, it is not possible 2 have all of this garbage keep going endlessly down all around me by pure happenstance. I came home and played the Mayor’s OLOBOLOB ROULETTE and made just under 2 hundred on the beginner level. 4 the week, I have made just over 500 bucks. Hope UR doing better mister Mayor, I will no way B working for my crummy firm under your control next decade, Queen Mariah will C2 that, I believe in my QUEEN. Do not B sad today my Queen, this is an illusion, all of it, I know, would I lie 2U? This is Y Mr. K obviously was laughing about this with me last night, he loves U more than U ever will remember while UR back here with me. I have not forgotten my promise, just waiting 2B rid of these miserable holidays. 4 right now, bye-bye.

No comments: