Sunday, July 6, 2008

COMMUNICATION

COMMUNICATIONS AND REALITY
BLOG-BOOK-TEOHIV/TIMCAM
DATFILE-after the 92 year, it doesn’t
matter since it’s always now here!!!
Nothing really ever starts nor stops:


Yes Karen S. the truth is so simple that the Einstein’s do not C it, and even I am guilty of this flaw of personality-ego, whatever, in my Mountainpen dream-down, and UR so right, keep reminding the few humans reading and keep up with the rote, the ‘others’, well they just know. Gina was a call girl steady whose company or more than company, I confess 2 enjoying in the mid late nineties. She was a giant beautiful queen with the strength of Charlie Atlas and the looks of Sandra Bullock at 22. Great movie, Sandy, not my cuz. Go ahead, get me going, mizz Eckert!!!!! After all it is coming up on the 12th. Just to keep it human this is Monday mourning and it is the 7/7 one of this 2-Kate year, and if it is DQ-Kate from Absecon, NJUSAESMWG, from ‘97 and Andrew’s assistant who she screwed me out of helping me, one is one 2 many, Kate’s that is, but back now 2 the topic of Gina. Just 4 fun we arm wrestled one evening and I came within an inch of an arm break in a tenth of a second, and will never forget that cute little voice coming from this luscious giant girl as she said while I was rubbing my arm in agony, “TOLD-U”. B4I go on, U were right and I should have trucking grass listened 2 every word U said 2 me back in what hellse, 1997 since we R on the topic, U said it all at your world renown famous Black Horse Pike home in West Krassle City, NJUSAESMWG!!!!!!! This BEING, digs now, my own grave if I’m lucky, 2 boot and BOOT HELL HILL, Robin!!!!!!! Things do not connect up, of course not, all a bunch of Samuel Morse tap, shore it is buddy boy, sure it is. It matters didly squooks doctor Joseph Allawesheses Gannon if one single flesh and blood mortal ever reads one word of this and I know all this and have known it right along, honesty squared time Billy, hyper honesty time, it matters not 4 a single simple squooks!!!!!

U have 2B connected up and made in the Club of Italy, and even if UR ITALY-7, but that is so far from my mind, it stinks positronically from the end of this single song all the way back to the start of it. U have 2B made in the Atlantic City Lifeguard System if U want the power to operate in this city politically, it all is dreamed in from the Briggbase, directly to the AC lifeguard, go 2 their website but it will never tell U these truths in a million damn years, www.acbp.com/ but still it is a great site 2 visit. More than 100 miles up the coast, in 1975, my cousin or the jerk weed that forced me 2 call him “uncle” Heinz, a big hot shot capitalist banker from cool cool kitty city and not the boy from, this miserable old dude was out of the movies, he reminded me of Captain Bligh himself, the old fruit tree kisser. Aniwho, he had a small yacht called then a ketch and since smell wrecker did not red-wave me, I guess it still is, but aniwho, my mom went up to Long Island, NYUSAESMWG, and as I was 20, I no longer was forced 2 visit any of my rotten miserable relatives, and I went instead to Atlantic City. So mom and Heinz Gottwald the Senior Vice President of the All Mighty Chemical National Bank, at the time, went sailing all over the sound, and around Fire Island and Jones Beach, and U name it, well actually, I do not really know the precise tour, I would need a mainframe to get that much information from the Gawnum. I do know that Aunt Ruth, moms first cousin on the Huntington side of the female as she married this Hitler Kisser, but aniwho, she always drove us 2 FI and JB when I visited all throughout my teens, right across the bay from the exclusive yacht club with all the snooty jag officers from the city. It was a beautiful area, right down the road from old Captain Kangaroo, and not really a boat captain, an old friend of Sally Starr’s and the story gets much better, but not tonight, pweeeeeze for the sake of the gods!!!!!!! I may not have software and a mainframe with peta bytes or thousands of terra bytes or millions of gaga bytes, but I have a mind and it works still a little bit, President Hopeful, I know my electronic mail comes from humans, but U do not understand far deeper and more sinister stuff that all lies hidden beneath all of this and I, 4 the sake of Dogtown, do. I had things twisted with limited understanding and resources 4 decades, YI got roughed up by 2 evil filthy Atlantic City lifeguard mascots, and now I know that the Briggers indeed put them up to it directly, as in quanta waves, possible futures all exist while they transform microsecond 2 microsecond into solidity in each atomic signature in the great hyperspace of the entire bigger picture of the great 5th dimension. To forces that I know as sure as puke exist and walk silently amongst us all, worrying about my mother having a short innocent talk with a five year old child on a beach, 2 any normal mortal, would B something 2 laugh about like some filthy joke on Sunday behind closed doors, only to these entities, they can put quatoradecillions of possible futures together that would take mankind at his presently evolved and aware state, ,millions of years 2 do, is if U’all’ll forgive the pun, is nothing but Doctor Spokbrain Star Trek McCoy child’s-play. But not only Gawnum shout this out loud and clear 2 me, but so do all the JB license plates that surrounded me like a thick dark satanic monster back in the nineties while I was in my great SEARCH-4-SARAH-MODE, that was so pathetic and sick when looking back at this in freaking hindsight. This is YI got the truck slammed out of me by these dudes, and the entire Atlantic City Police Department and Lifeguard Patrol, ALL WAS IN ON IT AND WERE PAID OFF 2 DO IT, AND DO NOT 2 THIS DAY KNOW Y UNLESS THEY READ THIS BLOG, then they will know and they also know that I know, and feel their evil thoughts of Brigger DOOM as well as Robert McGuire Brigadoon!!!!!! On a prior blog, I was in error when I said we were but TEN, and Sarah was from TEN-essee Avenue, I left off the Avenue and erred by just saying that she was from Tennessee, aniwho and UR from there, but she is just from the street in AC, but aniwho, sahwee 4 the error, do not mean to cause any hearts 2 ache or break here. Briggers hate my guts and they R the entertainment World on a spiritual level, from the Astral Plane or in dreamshift, whatever nomenclature that U feel cozy and comfy with bwaby-wuv-Fwudd. They R very complex even though this all is no different than a 1980’s arcade with kids playing Packman. These blobs on a realm not understood by mortal worlders exist and have feelings and everything, yet the kids go on shooting at them and putting them through hell. All my woes R real 2 me, but to the Briggers playing game number FSHYERHNKE3956847567 it is just a game in an arcade at the BRIGGBASE. This is a poor example but the best you’ll get from me at ten till two AM. THEY GOT THEIR WAY AGAIN WITH ANOTHER FAMOUS FULL EVIL WEEKEND SPORTSPIRE, Phillies keep LOSING AND LOSING AND LOSING, WHILE THE Zeranniss Dow Jones keeps going HIGHER and HIGHER and forever trucking HIGHER. When they assaulted me last weekend, this had so much punch 2 it, that the kinetic energy of it was immediate, but the potential energy from it is long lasting, and when the EVIL-EMPIRE starts running low again, THERE IS GOOD OLD PATHETIC MOUNTAINPEN ALWAYS THERE AND RIPE 2B PICKED ON ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!! I told U Gina, there is a lot more than just my broken arm going freaking on here with this endless siege and assault I must endure from WOMO.

When I was in-between shifts as U know I swing around on Scumdays, I had an incredible OOBE that was simply awful. I can never tell the public, I would not ever do that 2 the great queen, SSJKK. I will say this, when U look at your neighbors green grass shiny and gorgeous beyond imagination, remember that maybe grass is greener on the other side of your fence, but U would not want your neighbor’s water bill, nor the charge against your credit/debit card for the lawn care and supplies. All I can say is that Diana and I were at a beautiful waterfall and we heard a girl laughing and I walked up a path into the nest as we refer to higher lands on the Astral Plane. When I got there, it was Queen Mariah and she stopped laughing and told me it was time 4 an Ebenezer Scrooge walk through, and I thought I would drop dead B4 it was all over, I really want 2 say more, I cannot, not now, not ever. I never thought in endless eternity that I would think a thought like, please let me get out of here and away, not when my wonderful queen is involved. Don’t ever try, anybody 2 worm more out of me, I love her way 2 much. I detest what the Briggbase has done to this world and to its inhabitants with a passion beyond verbal diction. I will say that Briggers R intelligent beyond human understanding, they knew precisely when and how 2 make my mother strangely ill, they engineered 4 far out auto crashes, one on the Astral Plane with a governor, a dozen or more years B4 a New Jersey Governor was in one, and the one when I was on my way to Billy Harner’s barbershop, with Donna Patterson, come on, 2 singers, in an accident with a singer on the way over 2 a singer, come on, if U can buy into that, I have a great bridge 2 sell U not that far from where my wonderful queen took me today and she grew up, go to www/billyharner.com/ and the BRIGGERS just told me if I do not shut up, my experience tonight will make today’s pale in comparison, the computer needs some update and is signaling me constantly, despite my hitting the postpone button option a dozen timers, the print comes and goes when I scroll up and down the word-doc pages, and on and on. The Harner web address did not produce a blue underline yet the beach patrol site in Ripofftown, NJUSAESMWG did in fact do this a while back, what is this craziness?????? Remember that there is no such thing as time or time travel, just waves of quantum foam. I am dealing with a group that is so diseased and ill that it makes me almost feel 4 them, not quite, but almost a sick nauseated pity. On one hand they throw me into the entertainment industry a million different ways starting in June of 1969 when Rodney D. tried to warn me about Atlantic City Brigger forces. It never looked back from 06/69, NEVER, not even 4 a side glance!!!! Speaking of RIAA and EW and my years from late July of 1979 through middle March of 1981, I won’t say when God was botbar, I cannot laugh and joke after today’s major hyper time interaction, I care- 4 her just 2 much and it is not a bit trucking funny, but continuing on with point, I was constantly LT-scanned at RPL. If U want 2 know if U or anyone U know has ever been lazar-trace-scanned, or even observed with and by the use of this super high technology, it really can only B explained as this: U will C a quick out of the corner of your eye flash of light as small as a point, it is bright and UR not imagining it, and it is as fast as Diana Zudlocrenessia Arteemis, and Y should it not B, it is based on electron/photon interphasing and a teck that if I talk about, I’ll get into some big trouble 4, and fast. No, this is not misspelled, I said Photon, not proton. If enough photons R directed in a beam at an intensity high enough, U can shut your eyes and put on a blindfold and B inside a solid cement room ten feet thick, and B blinded forever in an instant. This is very powerful freaking stuff and I must shut the truck up.

In closing, yes, U can add up 4 or 4 things for a PCNT. Let us say we add up 3 comparators 4 example for a compatibility evaluation. The same basic rule applies, that all 3 must have a matching in each of the 3 private code numbers, to the total or PCNT, unless all have one digit matching in the total, it is a zero percent. The different rule is say 4 using 3 things, now, the minimum for a 25% C is 3 or one in each, and thus, a total of 4 is now what it takes 2B 50% C, and 5 2B 75% C, and >5 or [more-than] 5, 2B 100% C, or Compatible. I made an error when discussing the Traymore Hotel that was torn down in 1971 if memory is serving me correctly, in ACNJUSAESMWG, I said 1311 and said 2 matches from a PCN-1, obviously I meant to say, THRICE or 3 times, not twice. Obviously there R3 ones in the total of 1,311. I have warned people that this can drive U bonkers times ten to the power of 15. Do not ever make a god out of it, UR not meant really 2 know about using this technique and knowledge from the great LOTTERY-CAT, Gawky Gaukauk. I can handle this as I know this mortal life is only a dream down from a much realer experience, U can maybe try 2 believe this at best, I know it. How do I know it? I know how 2 use something called the great FASCITAR, that is how!!!!!!!! If U insist on using GAWNUM, remember that there R3 digits in a PRIVATE-CODE-NUMBER, and U arrive at them in this manner: The first and last name that U were born with is what always and forever must B used. Let us say this name is Ken Booth. Your first PCN digit is the total letters in the name, so here we have 8 of them. Now U need 2 add up the alphabetic order total, K is the 11th letter, E is the 5th letter, and N is the 14th letter. The first name total is 11+5+14 which totals up to a 30. Now B is letter 2, O is letter 15, twice for the two O’s, T is letter 20, and H is letter 8. Again we add up the numbers of 2+15+15+20+8, and we arrive at the sum of 60. So the first name is 30 and the last name is 60, so 30+60 = 90. Then U get the up number, just as U would have done on the first digit if the name was longer than nine letters. Any number past nine is added together until only a single digit remains from 1-9. In the case of 90, 9+0=9, and this is now your second digit of the PCN. So we now have 8 and 9. The third digit is easy, as it is always the difference between the larger and the smaller digits of the first two, in this case the 8 and the nine, hence the third digit in this PCN is 9-8 or 1. The PCN or PRIVATE-COSMICODE-NUMBER 4 the name of Ken Booth, is 891. Never reverse any orders in the digits, the first digit must always B the amount of letters in the combined CSN or Christian/Sir Name, the first and the last name that some one is legally born with, precisely. U can drive yourself literally mad with number spellings and numerous word combinations and on and on, B warned and B careful. This is and U need 2 take as my official caveat emptor. There is a vast amount of stuff that needs 2B said and blogged, but must wait. I got Dawn back from Secaucus last Wednesday 4 the Cat Scan, and she is doing OK, I will keep U posted. U know that all though MC is the Millionth Council, it still is U, my queen, and U know that IWALU. I am so sorry about what U showed me and will never tell a soul, U have my word forever my queen.

GOOGLE AND SATELITE WORLD INTERCONNECT SYSTEM AND KING-SOIFER WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2300 ADEG, THIS IS MY OFFICIAL DOCUMENT, and it all is copyright protected intellectual property that may B used but not sold monetarily for gain, copyright 2008 Michael Wayne Mountainpen. This document contains only the total absolute truth, the entire whole and holy truth and nothing but the truth so help me GREAT ALL MIGHTY SARAH-STACEY-JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE !!!!!!!!! Nothing ends nor begins!!!!!!!!!

No comments: