Monday, July 7, 2008

The Chiffons of 1967 Were Right

“The Chiffons of 1967 Were Right, I can Never Win”
BLOG-BOOK---TEOHIV/TIMCAM emerging out of
1995 Morianity Project-AUDIO VERSION
DF070708.777.77, even though after the 92 year,
It doesn’t matter since it’s always NOW HERE!!!!!
Let’s keep it as Sci-Fi 4 now, pal, Al, C.MWM-1996.


I am extremely down and will not lie about this, Karen, Jennifer, Jason, and Veggie Juicers Club, and any other unknown Morians/Lessians, and as Congressman A. said in 1975 right B4 my terrorist event on the beaches of Atlantic City by the lifeguard mascots, when he was living on Oak Street in HHNJUSAESMWG, but then y’all could have guessed the galaxy in this time period and signature of atomic hyperspace, “WHATEVER“. Here is YI may as well totally stop trying and follow my pretty friends’ advice, the great Chiffons, and this is simple truth that my head will never B as hard as a brick wall. Any UFOLOGY buff knows exactly what I’m saying if they R4 real and very diligently studying this or any related and or connected type of esoteric and paranormal phenomenon’s. The BRICK WALL, heck if there is not a book on this topic then there darn sure needs 2B. Well, at least I was able 2 get a nice night’s sleep last night, felt like what I’ve craved 4 for endless time, OBLIVION, nothingness, just endless beautiful rest and sleep, I would take out the planet in a single heartbeat if anyone out here could give 2 me this great wonderful gift of total NIRVANA. After a night with Misses Charles Dickens, or afternoon really on Sunday, this was a welcome experience. All I ever want out of this life is 2B left alone by the inhabitants of this place, and quiet and solitude, peace, and hopefully eternal rest some gaga-millennium. I feel 4 all of U. I do, I swear 2 the gods of the Astral Plane I do, but my family is under a 1980 year old curse and it all is on me right now, and my burdens and yoke is not bearable, so how can I help a single Lawtron-Counterpart, [soul]? I only know that forces that want me crumbled into rubble and crushed into pancakes, will not ever stop hurting me on many levels, mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, psychically, ritually, and everyally.

A quick story here is that I broke my testacles to do this MORIANITY PROJECT ON THIS INTERNET, and B4 this March rolled around, if U typed in the name of MARK MOHR, I was there showing my blogs on www.blogger.com. Now, I do not even exist, and out of the blue as though David Jesus Copperfield went ABRA-KADABRA-GATES-AND GHANDI-VIDEO GAMES OF OH-FIVE, BOOM, there is suddenly no more ME. I am gone and erased from anyone trying 2 search out the truths 4Y all of us R here and just precisely what the flag is going down or on or “whatever” Oak Street Andrews of 1975. Mommy dearest, U probably had a very innocent talk as back then B4 all this Megan-PC crap, it was not some horrid crime for adults that were decent normal people 2 talk to the little ones of out world, literally, 2 our future. Do it now and get ready 4 an inside look at Hell’s Earthly reflection, or PRISON. She probably saw her eating a fudge-sickle or making a sand castle with her sister and said a cute little remark and maybe talked back and forth for a few minutes B4 dipping her toes in to the Atlantic with her cuz Ruth Gottwald. But this is being observed by a group and an intelligence that saw the good possibility of this small 5 year old child growing up 2B a great super star in the EW, the Briggbase Owned WOMO system. Just this little thing, then went onto trigger a box or icon on the screen of physical life that said, attack her cursed offspring while he is 100+ miles to the south in Atlantic City, and the boxes and clicks and cosmic equivalents to our WINDOWS-PC-STONE AGE PROGRAMS, all kicked in and went off, and kafreakingbangboomadamwestbatmanincorporated, suddenly and 4 no real discernable reason, 2 muscle boy mascots on the BRIGGER lifeguard force of ACNJUSAESMWG, proceeded 2 walk over 2 me and kick the trucking slap out of me when I had done absolutely nothing 2 them or anyone else 4 that matter, just minding my own business standing on a beach and looking out at an ocean, and believe it or not, praying to “GOD”. The very spot where this occurred in late June or early July back in 1975, was where I also was in the ocean telling the great Sarah-Stacey that I cannot bear this siege any longer and that I need a miracle, and where was she and all this grumpy stuff that a discontent and malcontent soul might B praying, and 5 minutes or less later, I run into a giant beautiful long dark haired big brown eyed super beauty queen that 4 the gods only know what reason, seemed 2B infatuated with me, ME, a middle aged ugly slob fat prick with absolutely nothing going 4 myself at all, NOTHING. And on top of that, I grabbed my shoes and clothes, and walked away from her. When I got to Pacific Avenue or the first intersecting street, a foreigner, Japanese or Korean or of this nature, came out of nowhere and literally tried 2 run right into me, a pedestrian trying to legally cross a street on a green light, and this dude was not even near the corner, he was trying 2 hit me. God was angry 4 what I did and how I responded to HER when she answered my prayer by coming 2 me in this form. What makes no sense is that if this GOD is so great and omniscient and terrific and can do all these wonderful and miraculous things, then Y can’t IT also know and realize that I am just a poor frightened little shit, 2 scared of his own wussbag shadow and 2 up set by all the siege and persecution going down around me, 2B able 2 respond the way that a normal man would have, Y CAN’T THIS GREAT GIRL UNDERSTAND THIS????!!!!!!!! Y4 crissake??????!!!!!!!! I am trucked up person, and SHE IS ALL MIOGHTY, and I am sick of playing this miserable game with her. I HATE GAMES, it is YI refuse 2 date and mess with women, they all Y ABOUT NOTHING BUT HEAD GAMES, MESSING WITH YOUR HEAD, AND I’M MESSED UP 2 START WITH, ASK Donna, do not believe me, she wrote a song about how screwed up I am and she should trucking know!!!!

So back if we may, to point and off of this tangent, and go on discussing my disappearance from the internet when U go 2 do a search for me as MARK MOHR. Oh there now R suddenly and right out of the blue, lots and lots of very impressive MARK MOHR’S out there, none of which by the way happen 2B me, so how did this lightning-fast emergence and appearance of all of these magical Mark Mohr’s just “pop-up” out of the blue, and Y were they not there B4? Also my hyperlink onto Blogger dot come, www.http://drunkenhive.blogspot.com/ and yes this did not light up with a blue line yet the earlier site that I typed in did, but moving on again, when U search 2 get onto this, this has been all messed with as well, and if Google is not behind all of this, then who is? The same thing with the MILLIONTH COUNCVIL. I know a little more about them than the combined population of this pathetic world, I should, they have turned my existence into a perpetual living godsdamn nightmare throughout all infinity. No one is able to learn anything, so God has been playing and messing with me now long enough and I’m all through eating her bullslit. I am tired of this, and I am done with this. She comes into my dreams when all I want is a peaceful night of sleep, I work hard and am persecuted night and day. The girl at the Hilton Beach did this 2 me, Sarah did this 2 me with the chain she removed from my Oaklyn apartment, and now, the gods help me I have the most powerful recording artist on the planet doing it to me, where will this end? I am going 2 jump in front of the Gambler’s Express train late tonight, I hope she will B angry enough at me 4 this blog, so as 2 stop having me retraced, and let me stay in dreamshift, hay I hang my hat there, it is home 4 me. Someday, I will find an entity called a non-existor that is willing and desirous of trading places with an existor-entity, ME. Then my eternal quest and search 2 find eternal sleep and rest and quiet peace will finally B realized. I hope every BUDDHIST ON THIS PLANET PRAYS THIS CAN B MY DESTINY, eternal rest, O B L I V I O N. I will take my fucking life over and over and over until this stinking family curse moves either to cuz Barry or cuz David, or to a male child in cuz Sandy’s line, I’VE HAD IT BRO!!!

Try and understand that I am totally 100% aware and awake simultaneously 2 all of time and all of space and of interdimensionalized hyperspace, or alternate possible futures as time appears to solidify into new presents, an illusion, but a very convincing and successfully deceiving one. I want eternal peace and rest, not games. Is this all U fucking miserable BRIGGERS want to do forever and ever, play your stupid GAMES????????? Leave me ALONE, I am DONE!!!!

T H E E N D, only nothing ends. Yes I am very depressed, so sue me!!!!

No comments: