Friday, July 18, 2008

the great experiment, the senior time famous irene

’THE GREAT EXPERIMENT, THE ‘SENIOR TIME’ famous IRENE’
BLOG-BOOK--TEOHIV/TIMCAM, and soon 2 come, WEBCAM--
Datfile---071808.822.55 on Friday evening: Yet, after the ‘92 year
Nothing matters, it is always NOW HERE, says the music
Section of www.morianity-foundation.com ------------. But Sir Al, is
It really more like, N O W H E R E, as in zero dimensional reality?


Well Paula, I do not wish 2 marry U, but I do wish to obey your queen and my queen, and in order to not B a shellfish, I need 2 load in a program to my PC that just won’t do its Bill Gates thing. Where did all the time go, mizz Egg Harbor Township, your friend Nina at the Golf Course, the Brit Open circumventing my enjoying Law and Order 4 two nights now on the dynamite channel, well we now have some wild and cool symbolism do we not, ladies? First the golf game, all though not played at warp speed there Captain Congeniality Gina Look-alikes Kirk McShatner, but I bet that a struck golf ball by pros like the lions, bears, Oz Wizards, and Tigers in the woods or on the Green there BRO, do indeed compete with the Brit’s grandfather’s warping off of my Gibbsboro property back in the days that THE PERMISSION BARRIER book was being written or about a year earlier in the spring time of the ‘93 year. That dude could run like Mariah or ‘the wind’ when scared enough, Jeese Fontana Louise. Love your surf board, but hated Shannon wrecking my car on the Astral and then me dreaming in the pain of it later here on this realm at Brigger McG’s bar on 10 Avenue. Remember this was all HIMACANE witnessed, and just because the great Queen carried away the misery of my being bonded 2 this poor twisted soul, does not alter the reality that he still can always potentially B called 2 give legal testimony in a court preceding, should Detective Allens ever succeed in getting 2 the bottom of all of this. Nina and Paula have been friends since the middle sixties from age 10 or so, and also they were all great friends with the most mysterious preteen and later turned teen queen 2 ever visit this planet, until her next and current visit that is.

Now 4 the lifeguard force or the Atlantic city Beach Patrol, an old ling established and even recognized by historical societies in this county and general area, fraternity and yes, quite secret club, as they R run and controlled by none other than the mighty BRIGGERS. Visit their website at www.acbp.com, read all of EX-Mayor Levy’s books as well that R shown and revealed on this great mighty site, but the real and dangerous powerful mysteries and secrets R only revealed in GCS or by the usage of a mighty Astral World tool known here by only a handful, as the Gawnum Compatibility Studies. Yes the Global positioning satellite or the GPS is all connected up 100%+ in all of this, so Y wouldn’t the abbreviations of GPS and GCS almost B an identical matching 3 letters? The difference off in the C and the P or letter 20 from letter 3 is the #17. This is one of the most powerful numbers in the holy bible, and the great mighty servant of SSJKK, Harold Camping, President and GM of FSI, uses it 2 predict his doom end of time prophecy that he claims will take place on 21 October, just a wee bit more than 3 years away in the BOTBAR year. Well SSJKK will in her present incarnation turn 41 in the spring of 11, and this was the age I was when I was searching 4 her, only as she puts it so perfectly on her website, by the time I get it all figured out, the Ernie Merker Syndrome kicks in, and it will B2 late. That is the end of gold fate, yes it is always 2 late, no matter when I show up 2 play all of her newest games throughout 13 thousand years since my Dogtown release. C the website on DOGTOWN, at www.morianity-foundation.com and request the song LOVE IS 4 CARPENTERS--2007 version re-write, from the Library of Congress, in Washington, 13-DC. Yeah they wanted me dead when she turned 13, and nearly accomplished their lofty goal, C my song ‘UNCLES ON BRNING KNEE‘, copyrighted in 1983, after they struck me down and altered my health adversely, forever. My entire life is going down 2 the WORLD TRIBUNAL at THE HAGUE, all of it, not even the vanilla icing will B missing, the entire kit, cat, and caboodle bwaby-wuv!!!! Yes Martha Stuart, I love my lightning goddess in her human form, DR very much and miss her, and am always missin’ her, and she will know that until the day that she wakes up off of this ugly dream, the MW. The part of me that Astrally is Rictafarius Landceeus Nodius Moochacleeze and nicknamed by Diana “RILNOM”, loves my lightning more than my life times a trillion, while the part of me that Astrally is Zeranniss Arthur Yancy Jones, loves the great Sarah-Stacey Krassle far beyond human mind conceivability. I know that both R now alive and well in the here and the now mortal world, in dream bodies, and I survive my day 2 day hell just knowing that they R there and watching over me. They do not even have 2B consciously aware of it. However, I know that on varying degrees, they now both R, especially Queen Mariah. Back now to the great lifeguards, owned and operated by the Briggbase third of the MIGHTY ruling MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. Some of them R very good friends with numerous Astral World gurus from the great famous Teck-Bay-Mystery-School, one of the mightiest and oldest professors and entities, even though this term oldest is meaningless, but this point cannot seem 2B grasped on this mortal plane, so it is futile 4 me 2 go on attempting 2 make people ‘get it’, but the name of this particular entity is Gawky Gaukauk, and is known by just a handful of Earth World residents, as the mysteries and awesome LOTTERY-CAT. A being-entity from 3 provinces beyond OLYMPIA, in the Gwadlequinagonashamuj Province, and distance is not a reality astrally, but if it was, this place would seem 2B between a third to a half of the distance 2 the Andromeda Galaxy here in this Mortal World-MW. In this section of the 4th dimension, the MWG and the AG roughly R ranging a distance of 9 to 11 mega-light years from each other. A mega-LY is roughly in miles, the same number as there R electrons in 1 amperage of electricity or one-amp, six quintillion, or written out mathematically as 6X10 to the power [exponent] of 18, the number of days in July when the mighty Sarah Karge was born in Trenton, NJUSAESMWG. Aniwho, back on Archie’s pernt with the King of Queens accent and all, but without the prejudice, This being from the ‘nearby’ province, relatively, is close pals with many powerful politically oriented spot-bases, and these R things that pertain to the 8 mega-year elections called the Kalpa. Without getting much more specific, Gawky gave some numbers to this dude by the name of Sholahaniz Belaquareeshno, omitting his 7 other in between names. This was all done as it is done on the MW, politics as usual, it first drops off of the Astral Planes, so it can all B dreamed down into this so called [human-life] or the phase-3 reality. To help build some voter plats as they R termed, as we R astrally in the early stages of the final 10% of the current Kalpa, a deal was struck, and a major human world connection or ADD, astral dream down, was organized into what humanly is the powers behind all of the Atlantic City Police, Utility, and Lifeguard forces, and several other sinister and super top secret things such as the Briggbase Tunnel Systems or the BTS, and without going on and on, one of the lifeguards was given a couple decades back or in this approximate mortal world time range, the winning combination 2 a major lottery, and he became a millionaire, so as 2 further finance, totally secretly and covertly of course, the continuation of Brigger controlled ops throughout the political machines of the famously corrupt and twisted sick, ACNJUSAESMWG systems and ops. These things R all verifiable by anyone in the Internal Revenue Service, and other good forces within the bureaucracy of the United States Governmental forces. Natch, there is no way 2 verify my seemingly unfathomable claims of the paranormal parts to my telling U all this true story, only that a lifeguard did in fact hit a big lottery jackpot, and we all know, the odds 4 taking this seriously in so much as believing that U will B the winner all though it theoretically can indeed occur R absurd and beyond. We all play when a jackpot is high, but we all know it is ridiculous 2 believe we R gonna turn on the TV and C our number come in the winner, get real, or in my case, Reale got me.

My queen told me in the great City of SDK after I posted up last, that I need 2 go 2 Paula King’s daughter so her program will load in. Then she reminded me she lived in Egg Harbor City a couple of years B4 today I learned that she now is in Egg Harbor Township, right near her childhood and long time friend Nina Soifer, is the Beverage Manager at the great Dangerfield Country Club, Callio Sarah 80. These coincidences R beyond the beyond, the movie Caddie Shack in the ‘80 year when I experienced my first adult interaction with the all mighty SDSJKK, and now these two girls right together again up here in the oh-eight year, at the time I finally locate SSJKK, in her real and true form, today. She giggled at me and asked me where Dawn King’s mom’s cousin Terry, that I just was blogging about, lives with her ‘daughters’, and one of which is a computer guru and spends all of her time on it? Natch, EGG HARBOR CITY, was my response. She laughed again and as she saw I was getting up tight, told me to chill out and reminded me that everything will B all right in the morning light, and 2 go up on my own website and listen to Donna tell me this and sing it 2 me again. I reminded her that Terry was mean 2 me without reason or cause, and she told me that this was all 2 lead me 2 where I am right now in my own MORIANITY JOURNEY, and that if Ann King Silva keeps asking Terry nicely, her daughter will indeed help me and get her b cont.exe program 2 run so I can join her club and then she has other things that she wants to tell me. After this she flew me 2 Viqueens Island and instead of appearing as SSJKK, she remained in the form of Queen Mariah, and went on 2 tell me many wild things, such as the precise complex reasons that the Briggers had me assaulted on the Atlantic city beaches in the ‘75 year. She said she is angry that I publicly shared the tri-Gawnum equation with chem-trail and 231/871, and that only she is in charge and rules the empire, not the other MC, SHE RULES. I am so very sorry that I angered my lovely special queen. U RULE, brown eyes. All I want is 4U2B happy, this is all I want, and it hurt me so badly when U and that bum the ex-Mayor laughed at me and ran me around like a fool between the 2T hotel’s, that was worse than being in Dogtown. Then U tell me 2 chill and that UR just enjoying playing your latest games with your special YANCY, THAT-BOY. U showed me so much about the MIND or the [6th] DIMENSION, and how both machine mind and biological mind operate on the exact principle of flow and circulation of the space time currents. Then U told me 2 blog that AL stands 4 Apollo-Lucifer, and that I am confusing some readers when I also make it stand 4 my dad’s old chum from Princeton Park, Albert Einstein. So slanty-eyed-sahwee, I must wemember Elmer, not 2 confuse people. She is right, as I looked and reexamined my blogging texts of recent posts, and it was a bit mottling 2 say the least.

4 scum bag MC motorcycles harassed me when I got off the Atlantic city Expressway yesterday the 17th of July around 6 or so in the evening, squat eating douche bag lickers. Deedee tried 2 warn me, a flock of my big birds were high on a billboard sign just 10 minutes or maybe less B4 it went down while one giant Deedee flew right over and around my car. I always know I can expect an attack when Deedee comes 2 warn me, and thank U my wonderful Queen 4 sending me your special lovely birds. I will do exactly as U wish, just as U said 2 trust your program and download it, and when I demonstrated my faith, U showed me U were not kidding around when U said that U have plans 4 all of the people making me miserable, as just past post time, I later today came 2 learn, that Chicky from Guatemala was arrested for driving drunk and with no NJ valid drivers license, just 2 miles away. U told me in your great 9th dimension that U have plans for him and his wife, and I know that either the law suit, or the illegal immigration status will eventually set me free, I believe in U my queen, and will never again mention the ESB, U go wherever U want, UR the great queen and U have come back to me, and 990990990990990990990990990990990990 forever and ever with or without any cosmically private coded numbers. U RULE ALL EMPIRES GREAT MC, I know this, and U can count on THAT BOY, I am behind U know matter what U do or how many games U play with me, or what wild interactions that U choose 2 throw me into. Please allow Terry a little success in her real estate business, this way I can have a better shot to get the needed help from her brainiac Paula King Egg Harbor City DAUGHTER!!!!!!!! I am sorry that I posted the program but I did not know what 2 do, and after U came 2 me and told me what 2 do, I realized that that was another stupid Vonage thing I did. U told me 2 keep everyone out of this, especially the feds. I promise. They have been watching the family because my father was involved in Spanish Treasure Galleon Salvage work, as I told U. I know that it all belongs 2U, queen of wind, my mighty beautiful Atlantic Ocean, IWALU-990990990990990.

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND WORLD LABS OF KING AND SOIFER, this is all Michael Wayne Mountainpen Copyrighted and intellectual property protected. I made close 2 $2700 dollars since the last week of June, at the Beginner Level of Mayor Levy’s OLOBOLOB roulette system. Gawnum and OLOBOLOB may B used by anyone, but no one may profit by selling this information in any way or I will prosecute 2 the fullest extent of the law. Remember my slogan that goes, “Keep it free and I’ll agree, but try 2 sell and burn in Hell”. BYE-BYE, and END TRAN:

No comments: