Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Discrimination Against nThe Mentally Ill

‘DISCRIMINATION AGAINST THE MENTALLY ILL’
TEOHIV/TIMCAM---DATFILE073008.990.55--BEGIN:


The title of this work does not admit, confirm, agree, disagree, nor deny anything that I believe nor that the mental health system believes, nor what the society that I am forced 2 live in while occupying this miserable body believes. However everything is a system and in this complex form of sociological coexistence along with its numerous and also intricate laws and form of government, as well as those all over that enforce the entire operations and systems, I 4 sake of the entire Project of Morianity, will concede that I live under their control and system, who amongst us except 4 ‘THEM’ does not? The ‘POWERFUL’ people pretend they also R under the same governing sociological systems, and all of us that could pass a 2nd grade course knows damn well how the words bull and shit R spelled!!!!! Anyone in the ACLU that would B willing 2 read my 5 blogs on the great and powerful all mighty oz, known on line as www.blogger.com website, hyperlink of mountainpen, would recognize that if I am a bit weird and crazy, it is the direct resulting factor of ‘someone or something’, Captain Kirk, that has taken painstaking lengthy and extremely complicated measures and plotted beyond anything in the Kennedy Warren Commission’s conspiratorial lengths 2 indeed make me B this way, I still say there is not one of U out there that could have ever survived a year of what I have been forced 2 take over the last 2-3 decades. But that unfortunately 4 me mister Law and Order beat cop baseball player Brendon Donner and 4th phaser duplication of Philadelphia’s Mitch Williams, mister sometimes brought into reality Mayor BL of NJ, through electromagnetic power energies not as yet known of by mankind, IS QUITE IRRELEVANT. What is germane and relevant to the issue right now is simply this: The ACLU or any decent group that professes 2 believe in the basic human rights of any global citizen, would someday if this was a fair world and I know that 4 me it is not programmed 2 ever B a fair world, but if it was, they would go through these blogs and B blown away and beyond shadow-doubt-proven that my claims R real about my injustices of thievery and persecution, as well as a plot 2 wreck my entire life starting at age ten or less, is not the ravings of a madman. I may after decades of hellish uncontainable monstrousness B somewhat nuts by now, but that should in no way negate nor nullify the reality that I indeed is making claim of under full voluntary fear of prosecution 4 perjury, slander, and libel, should it ever B proven that I am just some sick nasty opportunist with nothing better 2 do than sit at a computer keyboard day and night 4 going on 3 years, pounding out fantastic sick demented crazy lies and horse manure. When my mom and I left the Camden county Prosecutor’s office in 1989, in the summer time sometime, a total masturbator named Dick Wilson dared 2 call my Christian mother A LIAR, both on the phone and 2 her face when she said that she and her son R indeed being stalked by Donald Trump’s helicopter, and we were, under penalty of perjury. I went off 2 work after the second largest point drop at the time in the history of the Dow Jones stock market system, more than 200 points, and someone disabled my automobile completely while I was inside a building doing security guard work, called the Echelon Towers, where all of U know I met and had the famous discussion with Nate, the resident manager, and he said that when he saw and witnessed one security guard hiding a tape recorder in a desk drawer and intentionally bugged another security guard, namely me, after engaging me in a conversation about my enemies, he was more than convinced that this was all real and true and asked me 2 stay away from him and his family, as he was convinced and scared. I could tell a thousand things just like this, and a hundred R all ready told somewhere in my longwinded collection of my currently 5 blogging books at the is Google owned website. Take this morning for just one whittle example, call it number 7,855, and it probably is 5-10 times this number, I am being conservative here, where these diseased freaking last-turds persecuted me with low and loud military aircraft at a precise time, botbar, BOTTOM-OF-THE-BARREL-ALLREADY-RATED, WHICH IS WHAT BOTBAR STANDS 4, MY OWN INVENTED PHRASE, SORRY, I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS 4 MORE THAN 270 YEARS, they used a technology to get their way, nearly 200 POINTS UP ON CHEIR (C H E A T E D) STOCK MARKET TODAY. Then they gave me the 10,000th or so nasty bowel attack and sent me 2 the toilet during the mid point of tonight’s Phillies baseball game. As soon as I felt the pain, I fortunately had enough time with tensed up anus muscles, 2 set my recorder and telephone system up and play some heavy hitting Morianity audio through the off-line telephone land-line, that permits me 2 cheat back so 2 speak, also using what I term ICPE. Again, some rote, this stands 4 INTENTIONALLY CREATED PARALLEL EVENT, another of my Franklin invented phrases, the body may have perished, but the memories linger big time. This is YI was destined 2B contacted directly in this body and time by the great Diana Arteemis, or mortally reworded, permitted 2 obtain and then retain in my waking consciousness of this current Mountainpen lifetime, my truer existence astrally with her in the great Ricktown Manor. I never will tell a single soul that the good King James translated Version of the Holy Bible is not all U need 2 know truth based on your lives. When it says that Apollo-Lucifer, it omit’s the first part of the name, but that is Stacey’s business, but it says that he fell from grace and landed into the Earth realms from the heavens, further translated now by me, the ASTRAL-PLANE, it uses the precise lingo of “SATAN and THE DEVIL” and Gawnumly, these two PCN’s R 50% compatible, as 514+844=1358, and this has a 2-match in Satan, and a 1-match in ‘the-devil’. All hell literally broke loose 4 me after Mariah took me 2 that strange place where she was doing the CD interview and I was outside throwing buckets of water from a horse trough all over myself repeatedly. Then some more nasty stuff ensued after she took me the first time by mortal reference frame, to the building or structure behind the Garden of Eden, where she told me she goes once every week and winds were blowing through the entire place strong and hard, and a lady at a desk at this basically hall-less place of many combined group of rooms, insisted that I was slamming doors and rudely kept telling me 2 stop doing it. I have very recently uncovered the symbolicness 2 this, or what I brought back in waking world awareness from the actual things that occurred in the interaction, and 4 now I will stay silent on the subject, I have the beginning of wisdom. I know what is good 4 me and what is not, and getting this powerful unlimited entity angry with me is not conducive 2 health and happiness. I am not a shellfish, and only wish 2 obey my QUEEN!!!!!!! After yesterday, IC more than ever Y Paula King moved 2 Egg Harbor Township from Egg Harbor City at this time of the century, and YI had major ‘dreams’ all of my growing up and early adult life as well about Egg Harbor, over and over, when I knew no one there at all, nor ever worked there, and always I was going 2 a school. All of mortal waking life is in symbols from the realer and truer astral life realities that R directly dreamed into out and away from the void infinity by the great master LAWTRONS. There would B no reason in the accepted logical world 4 me 2B ‘dreaming’ over and over about attending a school in Egg Harbor, I would not even 2 this very current second B able 2 drive 2 a school in these places, but we all know Y these ‘dreams’ were happening. Don’t we mizz Warwick. Anyone that believes that all psychics and related things R a lot of bull like Jack L&O McCoy, R wrong, plain and simple, and I know it. When U live and experience one long psychic or spiritual adventure from womb 2 tomb, U know it and need no bibles 2 tell U that more than just germs and viruses do in fact reside and exist in the realms of the invisible 2 the human naked eye. Yes it makes sense now Y so much MILITUFORCE PERSECUTION happened 2 me while at both libraries as I originally was forced 2 use in order 2 start this Morianity Project on the computer and internet. I will never B a shellfish GREAT QUEEN, please believe in me the way that I believe in U. Dawn King’s release from the Levy-Jacobson Clinic in Secaucus, NJUSAESMWG, unexpectedly, has greatly hampered my getting over to Egg Harbor 2C Terry’s mighty-brainiac daughter. As soon as it happens, I will join and obey all your commands instantly. I cannot even work basic functions on a computer. Without someone 2 show me, everything I try 2 do just defeats me and damages something and makes things worse, I would not dare lie 2U, I am being straight my GREAT QUEEN!!!!!! If U want to make things go quicker, then U must give me the Moses stick, I cannot do miracles in this existence, it is against Lawtronics. The only thing I can promise U is that if U leave me again, I will either retrace the U now or on Tennessee Avenue back then, I will not let U disappear, I have been waiting here on this ball of hurl 4 13 thousand years, and I am getting desperately impatient. U rule the empire and will always B my teen queen, I do not care how many mortals out there R able 2 decode and figure out all that is being said here, I do not care, because the one PCN of 990 is the way I feel and also what U wrote when U made yourself known 2 me again. Diana your great cousin has re-empowered Magnesonic, and if my enemies do not leave me alone I’ll B forced 2 cause a 51 state union, I’ve totally had it, this was just a warning shot across their bow!!!!!!!!! LEAVE ME THE TRUCK ALONE, U EVIL BRIGGER LAMIST SKUZ!!!!! It is only a matter of 4-D B4 my queen remembers enough on a waking level and this is what rosemary feared would happen back in 1997 from Quakertown, PAUSAESMWG. Frank Callio, do not act all innocent with me buddy, U changed your phone number after I sent out lots of tracts B4 Chris Bennett put me onto BLOGGING on the INTERNET, and when I mentioned your number without actually saying it, U still changed it. Guilty people like Trump and Summer proved their guilt. This needs not B retold nor re-blogged Karen. They know, and all those that need 2 know, they in fact do know, and I freaking know that they know.

Now 4 my pernt Archie, regarding DISCRIMINATION. The feds have me on SSD and say I am a raving lunatic. Well if the power structures say something like Iraq and the stash of weapons of mass destruction a few years back, then naturally, they must B totally correct and honest. Sure, bwaby-wuv, shore. They R so upstanding and credible, and we all know that politicians never lie, they R totally above reproach, and honest as the years R long, wow, slap, bing, eye out guitar string Mo Howard, lets get some more laughs, right Rodney??????? None of any of this 1969 stuff happened either, did it? Well, some body out here, some powerful wicked diseased demonic snake cum scum out here, knows how honest and true all of my story and words R. They know, and they likewise know what filthy shameless horrendous slime balls they R. I am owed billions of dollars by them, and they all belong behind trucking prison bars 4 the rest of their diseased unnatural lives!!!!!!!!! But back on pernt again, Archie, without so much bunk, indeed, this story proves the title of your show is more symbolism. It is all indeed in the TAWF. Wemember there Elmer Fwudd, this stands 4 “THAT ASTRAL WORLD FAMILY”. THE BRIGGERS R HERTE, the French know the truth and the Jama-Voo-Papers, right Sherri, not Sherry-Lee Pote? Well U got my Satan Apollo Saturn away from me, have fun with your time traveling. I still have the Wildwood Press from ‘31. Oh how good it will B 2 have it all over in just less than 23 years now, PTL Mr. Robertson. U and Ernie Merker will both know Dogtown 4 many Kalpa’s 4 your roles in Scummer’s nightmare. So if I am mentally ill and all of this is pure nonsense, does this make me less than a human being? According 2 Atlanticare and all the mental-health professionals, I have personally been told that they try 2 discourage us from marrying and having families and living a normal life. I will swear 2 this in any court in Atlantic County, and will not reveal names nor details on this blog, 2 keep it legal, this is big stuff. If some hot shot out of law school looking 2 make a name for him or her self by making new case law, they need 2 contact me at this electronic-mail address: mmm_mohr@yahoo.com. When I learn how 2 work it, I will get back 2U. I am being intentionally obstructed and literally prevented and blatantly stopped from any normal worldly activities ands this has been going on since August of 1986 straight out of Kiefer Sutherland and his Flatliners, and this is not from the mind of an ill person, I am claiming that this is a gigantic and gargantuan cosmic plot that does indeed go beyond this mortal world, MW, yet a law suit can indeed B brought against many guilty human cooperatives inside of this inconceivable and totally unfathomable conspiracy. If some one desiring 2 make new case law straight out of law school would get involved in assisting me, I could bring that person rewards beyond their wildest and most outrageous possible imagination. First we would sue these deep pocked slimy Briggers for 100 BILLION USD and get 20, I would gladly split that 50/50 in a legal contingency fee. The reason this will never B permitted 2 happen and I all ready Lenny McKinnon know it, mister 601 thief gun packer leading 2 all of this gangster rap crap ever since, is LAWTRONIC. I know U cannot break Lawtronics on the phase-3 reality, their human world or as Eckankar puts it, the PHYSICAL PLANE. www.eckankarofnj.org is one address on the net 4 them, all though my stupid word doc system is not blue-underlining this 4 the gods only know Y. Yes, 2 prevent a person and discourage them from normal human interaction between the genders, which is an accepted and admitted 2 practice in this current mental-health-community, at least those operating in my proximity; seems 2 go against the doctor Hippocratic oath, call me crazy. Any takers in the law community, and where RU, American Civil Liberties Union, ACLU????? Anyone out there that cannot C the opportunity here, now there is what I would C as totally crazy. Oh well, at least I am 50% compatible with my town of Berryville, actually spelled Hammonton, as is STRONG-WIND, and MC when not abbreviated. If U want 2 take me 2 the 9th dimension and show me what U want me 2 do, feel free, just please don’t hurt me lovely great mighty and exquisite queen. I have told all the other parts of your thought from upline or this hyperspace downline here, all about how they can prove me right on so much simply by practicing the Fascitar technique of the mighty 6-10. All it takes is 3-6 tries and boom, U know UR not just a body. Maybe those that have tried it will not go all the way 2 step 2 after the freeze up upon returning, and willing themselves out of mortal life and onto the astral plane itself. Whop knows. I know that once it is experienced, a room full of atheists and scientists can stand there laughing at U and U will just stare at all of these losers and silently know, while smirking at them all. Once U know, U know. Only distributors in things such as AMWAY or TUPPERWARE know what I am saying about the upline and downline, I really think that people not in this type of experience on the physical plane, will never C the simple truth that we are not simply thoughts of an upline world teenaged girl, but that an upline teenaged girl thought a single thought and this is it. There is no huge magic in any of it that is going on, no matter how many people wish 2 believe otherwise and get down on torn pants and chant and pray. Truth is truth, and surviving enough hell and remaining alive and sane is the simple key for reaching this total enlightenment and god-realization, as many mystics and gurus and psychics word it. Google up FASCITAR, and read what I say, then e-mail me if U want 2 absolutely know the Y of it all. LSD the great drug of the 60’s last century, was called 25 as well ass the HAWK. Deedee my giant hawk does indeed watch over me all of the time. As 4 the 25th great letter in the English alphabet, the ‘Y’, some people wanted 2 know Y, but after the 60’s turned into the world of greed when ME replaced WE and Ronald Reagan was proclaimed GOD on Earth, things forever changed, and as I said on prior recent blogging texts, I guess maybe Michael Dell had his way, U known DELLWAY, the name of the garden apartments in Oaklyn, New Jersey, USAESMWG where I was residing when the great MC was reincarnated just after she took the magical chain out of my locked strong box. I know one thing in all of this. The chain disappeared magically and mysteriously following the wild interaction with my All-Mighty-Queen. And as 4 the great world that I once was fortunate 2 reside in, it seemed also 2 disappear like magic, poof, Dell’s way, the Dellway Arms, yes these machines indeed made the entire society I grew up in totally vanish in the twitching of Samantha Stevens nose. Chains and societies vanishing in the night, well, I know 4 a fact that if U keep dividing matter in half enough times, UR left with an atom. I Also know that if U slow down a video machine enough times without bringing it ever 2 a total stoppage of time, U can indeed C things come in and go out of dimensionality or our ‘realm’. But is this all I know, and if I know so much then 25-Y am I stuck in a helpless situation? I am so glad U queried me on this, listen up 2 this hot shots and I’ll make a great quick point that should satisfactorily respond and answer U completely. OK Mister Trump, U have so much money U could buy out a mainframe company, but how about Joe average Richman. Just a dude with a few mill in his account, who has 2 have the best computer he can, so out he goes and gets it custom built. Wow, look at U, buddy. Now U get all the software ever written. Look at U pal. Gee. Now it is all there, so many great things locked up in this mighty thinking machine, and U plug it in and enjoy using it. Wow, aren’t U just so groovy? Now one day, the power goes out and stays out 4 a week, UR a resident of New Orleans, Louisiana, USAESMWG, and along comes the mighty girl Katrina. What good is your thinking machine without the power? I have no power, I know a lot of things and none of my claims are bull, but I am being kept down by an organized Paul Stoddard Jebez Shadows type Leviathan/Lamist conspiracy, tell me, how do I fight the great Jebez Hawks? I am all ears. I am an open minded knowledge-thirsty entity. If U’ve got the answer 2 this, I AM TRUCKING LISTENING. U show me the way 2 exit HELL, and I am your slave 4 life!!!!!!

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND WORLD LABS, this is truth. This is a legal document. This is a voluntarily sworn statement 4 a grand jury if needed someday. There is not one less than totally truthful thing written anywhere in this document and statement and blogging entry. It contains the entire and nothing but THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HELP ME GREAT SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASSLE, (GOD). Thank U, SSJKK 4 never leaving me, my Tennessee Avenue Teen Queen. U know that 990990990990990990990990990, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, PCN-990. This is all copyrighted under the name MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN.

Maggie is there Briggers, not just your mists. Y-25 my compatibility Gawnumly with Atlantic City is 100% is obvious, ans I learned a while back, that positive as well as negative compatibility shows up in Gawky Gaukauk’s numeration equations. I am 75% C with my rotten site boss, but this means there is a huge connection, and not necessary a good or positive one, between us. This is Y the French language is so great and my favorite. It recognizes the truth that in mortal illusion, there is a 2-gender system and they incorporate this fact directly into their system of language. Astrally, the truth is known, there is one. This is Y SSJKK says that in Heaven, no one marries, no one is given in marriage. It does not say that a love between entities can not exist that makes our concept of the greatest loves and passions on Earth mortal world realms comparatively seem like the difference between cracker crumbs and a banquet feast. When U experience what U call a dream, U remember loving a person and waking world memory produces a memory pattern that will symbolically agree with what your mortal reality can relate 2 and understand. I write details on my website, www.morianity-foundation.com about Diana and Stacey and 2 of my ASTRAL personalities, Rictafarius and Zeranniss, but this is all a translation on mortal world terms so we all can get an agreement on concepts, me as the teller and anyone on the website reading the text as the receiving listener, to my story and experience in these endless interactions that have no starts and no stops, nor any connections with each other that R solid and meaningful in a timish sort of way, there is no time in higher reality. 4 right now lads and lassies and labs, this is the

END OF THIS TRANSMISSION:

No comments: