Sunday, July 20, 2008

another beyond super weekend of dogtown

Another Beyond Super Weekend of Dogtown:
TEOHIV/TIMCAM Blog-Book
Datfile 072105.015.55--Beginning Transmission:


FULL EVIL EMPIRE, FULL EVIL EMPIRE, DID I MENTION FULL EVIL EMPIRE? Yes and wow, is WOMO filth getting back all the real estate and more or what Charlie boy? Bearded Bob came over 2 my site 4 no apparent reason this weekend and said some quite fascinating things 2 me. B4 we go on any further, I command the unconscious collective of the human race 2B precisely where it was and no less nor greater in heightened waking world awareness as separate entities, B just where U were B4I started messin there with old Doc Gannon and OJ and the Warrior Scouts. Just clear the slate, it matters nothing what I do in this area, but 1 needs 2 experiment, as I did lots of this in the middle 18th. I screwed up or got hacked, either or, and put an August date on a prior blog, 08, natch I meant 07. I am only human there Bruce, and as U said 2 me and others at Jacobson Rehab High, back in the early seventies, I am only human and nobody is perfect, DUH Hyundai Auto. FULL EVIL SPORTSPIRE WEEKEND of course manifested itself, as I knew it would after coming out of that interaction on early Saturday moUrning at the job and entered HELL CUBED. I knew within 4 hours or so that if I could bet a billion bucks of mob bummed loot on a full evil weekend sport spire, I would do it without a single fear, if spread points were not a factor from the local bookie, which of course would not have been the case.

Let me move on subject 2 subject, with no big harping on shit in this blog. I am tired and want 2 eat and crash out of this fucking illusion, not that shit astrally 4 me is real hot nor controllable as much until I am able 2 escape from this body permanently. 4 those thinking that I am talking linearly, UR indeed correct, and not enough time exists right now 2 move on with this subject matter either. There really is only my waking world attitude and somewhat false memory that this is the case. The phase-2 reality or the Astral Plane, is real, or realer, and comes as a direct Lawtronic escape out and away from the phase-one void infinity. Getting down into hyperspace as a physical being/entity, is not some mechanical event, as movies throughout Hollywood’s misguided history have all mistakenly suggested due to limited and false memories of the greater realty themselves. How any serious mind can believe the nonsense that they will expire like a credit card, and then something that is NOW, will B OVER and its lights out, or that some external force or thing guides or forces U or whatever U were, into something as though THEY have some outer worldly control over U, blows my tiny mind straight 2 Dogtown, but mortals R indeed totally convinced that this is either the A or B of the situation, and that is final, remaining absolutely close minded 2 very simple truths that only I am aware of. No mechanical magical or any kind of acal, is behind the system, it is done through what becomes termed in a very long time henceforth by the King-Soifer World Labs, LAWTRONICS. But there is no place anywhere that has a shingle out saying Lawtronics or has an arrow pointing with the word Lawtrons here, or any other silliness 4 crissake. I can make the truth simple or complicated and truth will remain truth. Truth is that Lawtrons indeed escape from prior closed curve infinities that the math 2 this goes far beyond 3 or 4 year collegiate level, and both U and me would B wasting time trying on my end 2 send this information out as well as U on your end 2 receive it. Not concerning ourselves 4 right now on infinity, and I mistakenly call the astral worlds that when dealing with a subject quickly such as when I say that Sarah-Stacey sung Love is 4 Carpenters 2 me out in infinity, not true, I meant on the Astral Plane. My website discusses the concept of the 3 phases 2 reality starting with the VOID, then down 2 the Astral, and then down again 2 our physical and tangible world, only is it? Any scientist knows that is worth their education, that all of this so called human world life is nothing but waves and particles, and then ’somehow’ from that, we convert it by our minds then automatically dividing everything by the speed of light squared, so as to magically convert over 2 a physicality. OK, that sounds credible, your dog that barely can fetch the stick and obey a sit and stay command, sure, he/she is able 2 take waves and particles of reality as in this material universe, and convert it by M=E divided by the C squared, oh sure, let’s believe this incredible concept, and then people say I am weird and nuts. Then the mystics and psychics would quickly argue that the collective of all of our unconscious is doing this in its omniscience. Well, when anyone can show me that these fancy words that say BULLSHIT as far as I am concerned, makes sense if U walk me through a lesson book step by step as though we were engineering a skyscraper 2B built, then I will entertain and only them, that mythical and Vonage-stupid ass concept!!! All of these myths R total fucking BULLSHIT. And hate me all U want, world, nut I KNOW. I further know what IS REALLY HAPPENING, and it is so simple, U will not B willing 2 seriously entertain the concept that we R all inside of, and also attempting 2 psychoanalyze A DREAM. Astral life is real, and we get tired and go 2 bed and fall asleep and dream, and C the entire thing in reverse. This is reality, and anyone that refuses 2C it, well, go ahead dude/dudess. I would say it is your funeral, but if U dig any of what I am saying, U would laugh as I am doing. The gods and all of everything, right down 2 all of our mysteries, life death, beginnings and endings, realities and illusions, all of it, from the vantage point and perspective of where we R dreaming inside of this dream, is a dream, and all we think that we R remembering in ‘dream-interactions’ is symbolical and when I ‘dream’ that I am taking lightning 2 her Code Cabin in Olympia Proper, and we R making passionate love, what is REALLY happening, is so far beyond this symbolic ‘waking-world’ symbolic translation of the occurrence, that words would fail me if I had the brains of 100 Einstein’s. Now I know all of this yet do I not appear 2B living a life much as any of U? So if I know all of this, Y am I stuck in a miserable life and on top of that, if I am sitting on the only true knowledge and wisdom and all other inhabitants of this mortal world R in a shared delusion and illusion, Y am I not some great reigning King or God? This must B a question that poses itself 2 many readers. The answer is disguised in a little parable here, let me just try this on 4 size, hay sue me if U do not like it. Much of my shit goes major against the aesthetic taste of humanity. Truth in absolute form revolts mortals, and this is biblical, but watch out; as the bible is something that still and all is part of our dream down from the Astral. Truth of how the entire process and all of the answers R simply 2 simple, 4 mortal grasping to kick in and register. Let us take the situation of my nightmare life that I suddenly found myself in upon awakening from the major ‘DREAM’ that I told all of my blogging audience about on more than one occasion, back in Cherry Hill, NJUSAESMWG on the early morning of 15 August, 22 years ago from now back in the 86 year. I will not rehash it, it is all prior blogged, but when I ‘AWOKE’, my life was drastically and dramatically altered from the very second that I came out of this ‘INTERACTION’. Did any of U geniuses out there wonder YI use the word and term (INTERACTION) SO REPETITIVELY 4 CRISSAKE?????? It is 4 the same reason that U can measure car speeds in distance per time because they R slow enough that minute infinitesimal time changes would have no measurable significance, yet the word VELOCITY must replace the term SPEED, when the speed would B great enough so that it would cause the time and space relationship 2 begin an alteration. UC, 100 or 1000 or even ten thousand miles per hour would have no real and significantly observable and measurable effects on the hour itself or changing CTL-1 into other numbers, again, Consciousness-Time-Level. But millions or billions of miles per hour would begin to ‘velocitize’ the equation if I can B permitted another Franklin word coin. If 100 miles per hour had this effect which it is turtle slow and does not move mass into sufficient gravitons to indeed have that effect, but let’s say for sake of example that it did, what good would it B if standing still an hour is the hour, but at 100 MPH, the hour would convert down 2 50 or 55 minutes? U would need to use velocity equation, not speed. Now do not ask me Y meteorologists use slow moving Mariah speeds of 5 to 200 MPH roughly (wind), according 2 the Kingston Trio Band, as velocities, as this is 4 them 2 answer, I only know that ant maximum achievable energy in our biosphere, can move the atmospheric particles at no greater than 300 MPH, a SPEED way 2 slow 2 need a velocity conversion, as no time gets changed. Moving still on hopefully with less digression, on my whittle parable, taking an example from gramps #62’s brother, the great Nazarene, I discuss over and over my parallel event situation with the Phillies and the Flyers, and the Dow Jones Stock Market. Look at this weekend, the Phillies got cremated Saturday and then again on Sunday, and never do they win on both weekend days, just occasionally when my persecution is not poured on 2 intensely, they split out into a win and a loss, and I call an d name this event a SPLITSPIRE, the word split speaking 4 itself, as well as ALEE and REME. Weekend after weekend I am put through wicked Satanic twisted diseased total hell at my job and anywhere, and yet the Phillies as of last week aniwho, continue remaining in the first place position in their division. As far as I am concerned, 4 22 years of this waking-nightmare, the stock market is up and up and up, and never ever hardly drops, yet the news all over is gloom and doom and bear market this and investor worries that, and this entire fucking thing is a prime example of a super illusion that really is my best evidence that proves and verifies all of my claims that things R not what they appear, never were nor will B as well. All I know is that 4 twenty two years now after coming out of this fucking diseased interaction on the moUrning of 081596 in the 20th century, this parallel event thing got suddenly just BORN, and totally out of fucking NOWHERE, but indeed it was NOW HERE. How can the Phillies remain in 1st place when they lose every weekend with the occasional split and never a full weekend win, just explain how? Oh I know well how it all is calculated, and how the other teams wins as well as the Phillies R multiplied by 1000 and divided by their losses, for their deka-percentage stats seen in all of the national newspapers sports sections day in and day out. I am not doubting the reality nor the sincerity, just the misty dream fabric built within everything, that just makes little 2 no sense 4 the vast majority of the time, and not just 2 me, but any honest individual analyzing life’s many queries.

Like I said my Morians and all others, I could harp on and on, give U a million cool as shit Gawnum stats, tell U how great Mayor Levy’s system is holding up during my awful period of woe, and get into how deep down inside I have 2 confess how I loath this latest antics of Sarah-Stacey and her making fun of my Merkerism. How can U live with yourself? I thought U were CC?

Diana did do something wonderful tonight and she must have known that I really needed the special treatment. On one side of the sky, a slightly waning full golden colored moon shone 2 my east, while simultaneously on the western horizons, a huge thick cloud blew in shortly B4 dusk, with gorgeous heat lightning with thousands of shades and colors, just 3 her whittle boy. Symbolic translation or not, I am going to west my din-din and then go with her 2 her Code Cabin and fuck her beautiful brains out 4 a million years straight. I love U lightning Goddess Diana, my beautiful luscious moon.

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL OF 2300, this is all copyrighted intellectual property or int-prop of 1 Michael Wayne Mountainpen, pseudonym 4 Mark Wayne Mohr, make me disappear all U want mortal world, it all is just a nasty fucking dream. I will C all of U BRIGGER SCUM MICKERS IN DOGTOWN.

END OF THIS TWANSMISSION, ELMER WABBIT FUDD!!!!!!!!

No comments: