Wednesday, July 16, 2008

hell week with Sar's full track open reel recorder

HELL WEEK WITH SAR’S FULL TRACK OPEN REEL RECORDER
TEOHIV/TIMCAM Morianity Project from audio 1995 version
Continues on the WWW. Time and Space R relative, hence
Pure Illusion, everything is just waves and particles.


Well, this is the week or the 52nd of each and every rotten year, that lies between the 12th and the 18th of July, a 7 day period where SSJKK torments me like during no other part of the other 51 weeks. If Brigger McScum has set up some magical Earth world circuit that triggers an electrical outage every time I post up to www.blogger.com, fine, I will contact the FBI in the morning and prove my entire nightmare story witnessed right in front of agents, is true and accurate, and as real as anything in this stupid dream down can B real, TOM!!!! 3 out the last 4 times, this has happened, and candles R all ready burning, Barnabas Collins, I am ready 4 outage #5 and then it is off the FBI later on. I am not just having my first amendment rights messed with under the United states constitution, the psychic and more enlightened know that the realm responsible 4 doing all of these things 2 me, is not under mortal world authority, and in fact they R the absolute authority, where mankind has gotten all of its many laws basically from. Let me speak directly 3 the Millionth Council. I am not stupid, Nepjuppie ol’ boy, I know that the power was restored as I was getting ready 2 leave 4 Ann and Dawn’s, after reaching them on the phone 2 tell them that this shit has happened to me again for the 4th time now. I will not lie, and tell UI posted up, I had not actually posted up when the outage struck, but was linked into the website and typing the title into the box. I have my system hooked up to a battery back up that allowed me 2 finish the posting and then safely exit out of both the Blogger site and then the word work’s system, and shut down. My VCR of coursed needed 2B re-started for taping the L&O shows on the dynamite channel. Remember NJJCK, ya’ rotten harmonica deafener, your daut walked me through the lovely ST game, whether it could STand 4 STacey doubling as a message or not is a bigger enigma, but whatever Congressman Andrews. I was not happy 2C this terrible thing, not at all, Charity Trask. Yes the future IS NOW, how right U and Rohr were and never most likely totally knew it, at the ‘time’. The period between my abandoning Sarah the night on the bus in the ‘70 year, and her birthday in Trenton, the State Capitol, is a 7 day period where she really pours on the wild an d weirds. Yeah, if power had not come back, I would have left for Ann’s place and never been given the double message by the Council, yes I remember the ST game, READ THE BLOG. It is far from over, new stuff is coming out very soon, and despite all of this hell, July has produced 2000 bucks 4 me on Mayor Levy’s OLOBOLOB.

The end of the somg comes back first with full track and reels turned around, she does know the end of the song she is singing from the start, I am witness to this fact from when I had my Panasonic Techniques RS1500US mastering machine. It was delivered to 1802 Robin Hill the day I awoke from the Lois Foca interaction with the great SSJKK.

End Transmission.

No comments: