Tuesday, July 29, 2008

when U get this, Ernie will B feeding worms

‘WHEN U GET THIS ONE SCYLLA, ERNIE WILL B FEEDING WORMS’


Let me start anyplace and then as usual, the spirit will lead. This Morianity in not an ordinary book written in Terry’s ordinary way, and never was meant 2B. In 1969, the All Mighty SAR or SSJKK, some mortals know her as a him and use the name Jehovah, her middle and City is listed at the very top right of a very long scroll, directly beneath her parents Neptune-Jupiter and Mariena Carlittia’s names in the OCR, the Official City Registry at Sahasra Dal Kanwal in the GREAT BARRIER WING on LEVEL $ of the great Kanwal Palace on Kanwal Avenue, but in this mortal world year, in the summer time, on Tennessee Avenue, spoke so that I would hear and endlessly remember, 2 great sentences containing eleven words total. They were “Your Friends R in the Shop”, and “I‘m darker than UR”, in this order, first one said on Memorial day which always fell back then on May 30th. Yes I never forgot this nor was I ever meant 2. 5 and then 6, representing the name that she was about 2B conceived with, only letter amounts instead of word amounts. Now her great message is 12 words long and is extremely compatible when U take these 12 words on her website, using its Privecode number of 440, and plugging in hers and mine, or 231 and 871. Adding these all up to a sum total shows just how compatible the entire reality 2 all of this is, Gawnumly. Her parents astral names R also indeed Y she was destined 2 receive here great glorious name, technically meaning Mother Mary Earth Energy, when U combine about 5 ancient tongues together, we all have heard of the Greek MA as in matricide and PA as in patricide , as well as GEN as in Genesis, genocide, and it goes on. What appears as a gaseous huge lovely world or planet roughly half of one billion miles away from the Earth, or the Planet-Jupiter, is astrally the great city of Sahasra Dal Kanwal, and there is nothing that this dream-down-family cannot do. First, I get a phone call At exactly 2:31 which is her PCN and someone calling me poppy is on the other end. After the call ended, I went up on her website, and instantly, as this word document screen was minimized, the title of the document on the bar at the bottom-screen, turns bright orange and flashes, and what is the title of this blog? I do not understand all your mighty powers MC but U rule, and I am trying my very best 2 obey the great QUEEN. I know who UR, I am the only person on this Earth that knows this. U have come back 2 me, and that is all I care-about, just that UR there, and as I speak a small but distinct death angel visitation is occurring at 2:57. It just stopped as I typed this. She knows every move I make. I am your humble loyal servant, never, ever am I your shellfish, please great queen, try 2 understand that I am all alone in this evil world and have no one 2 teach me how these machines work, I need hands on teaching and rote, this is the way my brain is wired, U should knoe, U created me great All Mighty SAR. The BRIGGERS R endlessly stopping me from getting the help from the great DAUGHTER of Egg Harbor City. Please BBBBBB patient with me, I will not give up until I get your program in and jopin the fan club, as I promised U over and over in that interaction where U took me 2 the 9th dimension and winds were blowing strong and hard through the building where U and I were and I had not yet known that I was the shellfish that was making U angry with me. I have been frightened 2 death of U4 thousands of MW years, and I will do whatever U say, please do not hate and hurt me, I will obey. UR my All Mighty Queen, and have always been and will always BBBBB, U RULE. U rule the empire and my heart forever and ever. Please just do not ever leave and go away. I have frantically searched the world 4U and there U were, all along, right under my nose just a short distance away.

I need 2 tell other things on this blog if I can stop crying like a baby long enough so as 2 enable me 2 focus and C the keyboard better, many things R happening 2 me. Diana was there both July 27th of 2006 as well as 2008. She was there all around me when I so desperately needed SSJKK’s great cousin. She has not been so close and all over me in so long. I will always love my goddesses more than any human mortal words could ever hope 2 express I have 2 stop a minute and finish crying, it is totally uncontrollable. The Brigger Cult has hated me 4 vigintillions of eons, do not try crawling into it, you would go nuts in a single second, I promise U.

I took Dawn the Queen of Kings, if I may say this without 2 many saying I am totally bonkers from Yonkers, 2 her probation officer John Judy, and from there down to that lovely place known by most as Atlantic City New Jersey, USAESMWG. Last night Chicky from Guatemala came home drunk and him and Dawn had a brutal fight. It always pains me 2 hear Dawn say that she wishes she was back at the Secaucus Rehab/Jacobson Clinic.

Diana followed me 2 work Sunday and was there as I was loading things into my vehicle that I take 2 work. Beautiful bright red and purple and silver and white huge bolts came down 2 the Earth all around me, tingling me with her beautiful electrons and making me long 4 Ricktown manner and home where I can take my giant blond to all of her favorite places and love her completely and beyond mind concepts. When I lay on my death bed in Philadelphia in 1790, she told me about the room in the sun, but I came 2 learn in more than 200 years following the event, that this meant I would come 2 reside at 1802 robin hill Apartments in the great Flyers Hockey Voorhees, New Jersey. This is where slowly, she would bring herself known 2 me, as would her cousin the great All Mighty SAR/LORD, SSJKK. Early in January of 1999, or when I was dreaming this was the Earth date, I was on a beautiful beach towel and both my Goddesses were there, as was I, and they told me that they never would go away and leave me, that if I ever need them, just 2 return 2 the beach towel. All I know is that I detest my life here ion the mortal world and pray every hour for death 2 come and get me out of this horrible place.

Milituforce choppers in a formation greeted me with Ann Silva after we dropped her daughter Dawn the Queen King at her meeting for substance abuse place on where else but Tennessee Avenue, a few stones throws down the street from where mom and I stayed those 8 times and vacationed at the place bow called the Super-8-Motel, only back then, it was the TRINIDAD. It is known as the TRINTRAIL Processing Center in Sahasra Dal Kanwal. This is where I was when my mom begged a police type person in astral world authority, for some help, known as a special Sergeant’s Release, and the patrolman responded to us with this harsh retort in a very nasty and mocking tone, “Yeah I’ll help U, when you’re DEAD!!!!”. Of course I am dead and so is my mom, I just know hope 2 live here anyway, I guess a little trick I picked up from gramps’ 61st uncle in Jerusalem a while back.

I am under a bad attack, and as I said, nasty choppers were there 2 greet me on the beach today. Also giant girls R everywhere, and so is lots of Muzak teasing. This is all being done on the spirit world filtering down 2 the human world. They all hate me and I wish so bad that I could just die forever, and then all U sick diseased slime would no longer have me 2 kick around. Dave Roth had been weakened from a year or more of Jonathan Schau’s slow poisoning tricks, but my message is what finished him. I told him something he hated 2 hear about those wicked rotten Callio’s in Atlantic City. He returned my call and died on the phone, I have the tape, as I recorded the voice mail play back in March of oh-two when this occurred. Even though it was not my fault, I have much horrible guilt about this and sometimes wish I could die in the electric chair. Make that, any execution, just come and shoot me or needle me or whatever, that is if U can stop THEM from doing a retrace. Death is meaningless when U can move someone that was alive an hour ago, photonic ally up 2 the present and thereby eradicating the death deed all together. So much is so simple, just not 2 this world 4 whatever reason. The gods know how I yearn and grown 4 endless peace and eternal rest, oblivion, total peaceful endless sleep, NIRVANA. All I have ever known is pain and torment and hell. When I am gone, my cousin one of the male offspring, will inherit this hell, the gods please take pity on the poor devil.

Google/Swis/KSWL/ this is copyrighted under the int-prop of 1 Michael Wayne Mountainpen, the man of sorrows, in this generation. All words R true, no lies R contained herein.
END TRANSMISSION.

No comments: