Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ATTACK FROM SCUM DIRT NEVER QUITS

“ATTACK FROM SCUM DIRT NEVER QUITS”
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995
Datfile: 033109.511----Beginning Transmission:


Siege is very nasty today, Tuesday, yesterday they woke me up with a major horrific sore throat, as they do on many an occasion. No one ever gets sick. This is a totally misunderstood fantasy. We R invaded by highly efficient and intelligent and quite sentient micro android machines, that now only recently, the accepted scientific community is finally forced 2C this my way and not dispute my words, I have been viewing the learning type television channels long enough 2 know this. Finally, things that I have said R being realized, such as true and few quantum physicists know that the subatomic particle called electron is indeed a sentient part of matter, after numerous very hush-hush testing was performed along these lines that proved this 2B just the case!!!!!!!

Today, the micro droid attack was forced out of my body, because I visited the BRIGGBASE when I went off 2 sleep last night, and shot up a powerful area that is sort of the mainframe system that collaborates all of this. I used a weapon known of on Astral Plane circles, by only a handful, and no one while awake, as a Sloton Shot. As a result of vicious loud low airplane and major poison chemtrail attacking today, at mid session on New York’s crooked trading markets, the markets R up about 100 points, harass and persecute Mountainpen, and they always get their diseased filthy way, AND IT IS NO FUCKING RIGHT ladies and gentlemen. Tonight, Diana and I plan 2 take my airship known on the Astral Plane as the mighty Ricktown-Force-1, and totally wipe out the entire Briggbase, and then move onto the waking mortal world in numerous hyperspaces, and wipe out lots of diseased enemies. We R always clocked in so we rarely R visible on the waking world, unless something causes our antilight-matter-merge device that clocks us in, 2 malfunction, and this can BY recently, some things have been seen, and explained away as many know, in ways so as not 2 upset the populations. I tried 2 warn these BRIGGER CULTISTS m2 leave me alone or Magnesonic would really begin kicking in the natural disasters, but they never fucking learn, do they. As many of U now have figured out, this indeed has all been going on since the time that ol’ Maggie brought the great ‘85 Mexican Earthquake into freaking fruition. They just won’t learn. My attack of today, not counting the major morning sore throat incident that I stopped with my attack on the Brondavish-Menlazelan Briggbase Science Lab, really began, as always the last minutes of the hour shy of seven PM. This is some kind of long run play stronghold-time-period where these diseased Lambrigger Cultists, have a boost or gain ion their power and strength, as 4 more than 23 years, this has always been the time where if things were calm at all, or bad 2 start with, it always tends 2 either rebound and start up again after a pause, or just simply go from bad, 2 going far freaking worse. Out of the freaking ass blue, came lots of thumb in the butter’s, U know, those little shits trails that UC at night a liot that seem 2 appear 2-6 inches long from a ground vantage point, and just move across the evening sky. www.chemtrail-central.com/ and www.chembusters.com/ R2 major great sites on the topic of chemtrails and contrails, or just Google up the topic itself, CO(NTRSAILS/CHEMTRAILS, and do it 4U and your kids and the elderly loved ones in your life, with the weakest physical immunities. This is slowly making all of us sicker and sicker and sicker, and also causes all the recent post 19867 rages, and add-on mental diseases discussed in more detail in the famous DSM4, the present holy grail of writings on topic related 2 psychological data.

When I get the mail shortly, let me C if the Cola man paid another late night visit 2 my mailbox. Your cuz paid me one. It was very quick, and occurred right after I hit the BRIGGBASE last night, and then shifted off with Diana 2 a beautiful waterfall near the mighty great Teck Bay, and then we went 2 Teck Bay and Diana went swimming with many of her girlfriends whom she has known forever, and I sat on the pink and purply bright colored sand watching them all, thousands of lovely tall and even giant exquisite lightning goddesses in human type forms, each one like the sum total of an entire studio filled with super models, only each Goddess being equal 2 all of them all wrapped up into one entity, beyond any possible verbal description. I remember sitting there in all, and suddenly, I was simply not there, but was in a very small home surrounded by dense forestry, and the windows in this home were large square windows with no curtains or blinds or drapes of any kind at all. Then I observed a large and lovely bright blue couch that had a long part and 2 short ends that angled inward perhaps 20 degrees at the most. On this couch were many bright pink pillows. Suddenly, MC was laying right there on it, and I jumped a country mile and said 2 her, what can I do 4U. With that she came over and took my hand and threw me over to the couch and made passionate love 2 me, and then finally said 2 me, that she called me in my Haddonwood days, and I was 2 busy in the forest, 2 really C the trees. I stared over at her and could C that she was sort of smirking at me, and with that, as U Earth World waking real-life readers would proclaim, I woke up.

Please forgive me great All Mighty Teen Queen, I just was not able 2 know what was what, back when my search 2 find U began, I had a trillion problems, and did my best 2 find U, B4 it was STL. I am so sorry my brown eyes. 990-990-990!!!!! I do know that the day I wrote the song, in your mighty Astral name, LORDESS, or Sarah, it was May 12th in 1996, and I knew then that I could never escape U, ruler of the empire, and that I was always THAT-BOY, from the TRINIDAD, the other island maybe, who knows, Sir Elton, do U???????????????

Google and Swis, and KSWL-2298, this is all blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm. Copyrighted MWM-2009 ADEG. This is all total truth!!!!
THIS NOW TERMINATES THIS TRANSMISSION, BRO:

No comments: