Monday, March 2, 2009

THINGS R HAPPENING

“THINGS R HAPPENING”
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/MORPRO
DATFILE: 030109.377.555555555555
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


I do not have all my facts yet, and as I get them, so will all of U out there reading this blog. Every time that a major winter storm happens, especially in the demonic month of MARCH, a month that I have always detested even as a small boy, as March and October R always the months where some huge thing totally wrecks my entire life, and they have always been my 2 waterloo months, and will make absolutely no bones about it, but any major winter snowstorm always is part of the one two punch that knocks out my life, and needless 2 say I abhor snow with an Italian freaking passion. I was left all alone on my job with no relief at midnight with treacherous roads and driving conditions and a horrific freaking blizzard still enraging and swinging its monstrous arms. I waited a few minutes past 12, and I left. If they want 2 fire me, I will have a great court case, this plus many other things that this miserable company has been doing 2 me after 4 years of loyal and dedicated service by me.

All I know 4 right now, and I’ll return with more updated facts, is this. THAT FAMILY stayed over all weekend, and left around 7 this moUrning. It was the girlfriends’ of Ann Silva or AKS, birthday, back on Saturday I believe, and I picked up the kids along with Dawnie Permission Barrier Trillion, and I have not started yet July 12th Eckert, this is nothing, but aniwho, we got the kids over here Friday afternoon, others drove up from the Harbor later that evening. All I know is that I was at work doing my 3rd and final swing shift that completes my weekend security tour, and came home in a frightening blizzard, but did make it safely home, thank Jehovah, my endless Teen-Queen Goddess. No one told me what happened, and I just went to wash and use the bathroom, say my goodnights politely and quickly, applying the necessary strategy of a quack and courteous exit into my room. They all were still up and awake, kids and all at nearly one in the moUrning, watching television as though nothing had gone down here, but something big did go down here. A brawl rumble happened between Dawn and her mother Ann, and Dawn punched her own mother right in the face sending her down 2 the floor. Neither champ nor anyone had the trucking crunchers 2 tell me that this had all gone down while I was at work sometime on yesterday, Sunday. I got up at 8 and wondered Y everything was empty and quiet at the MARTAWFHOH, formerly Prince known as my residence that followed my trailer park life. When I got up 4 a drink of Sarah Callio Juice, (SCJ), formerly also Prince known as water; Champ and I talked about the storm and the snow totals, but he diod not say a thing about the mother daughter mixing it up incident from yesterday. Later still, when I visited the toilet right B4 starting this blog, the phone in Ann Silva’s room rang and she was layiong down and she answered it, I think it was either a wrong number or it was 4 Dawn, but in any case I said good morning after she had hung up, and then she told me while lying still as a zombie on her cot, what had happened. I do not it is right 4 young people 2B witnessing this type of behavior, and yet their step-mother who also was here, works 4 that child protection place 4 the state of New Jersey, DYFUS or however they spell it. When I know more, so will all of U. Dawn’s door was open last night, and her hubby Chicky was out in the kitchen with the 16 year old, and Champ, talking and watching the TV. The girlfriend step-mother who is living with AKS’s grandsons, was with the older boy in the living room relaxing and watching TV as well. There was absolutely no sign of Dawn anywhere. I must stop the blog now and C if Chicky is going 2 work in the snow, Champ left, so I am assuming that Chicky will go into his job as well, and that poor me will B driving in very hellish and hectic conditions again 2 get him there and back home again tonight, so let me pause now at half past nine int the morning 2C what is what, I’ll B back, ARNIE GOV!!!!!!!! They haven’t terminated me yet, BR!!!!!!!!!

OK I’m back, and on regular time Copyright examiner on Bended Knees or not, B that as it may, but both AKS’s door is tightly shut now, and so is Dawn and Chicky’s door, so all I can do is remain in my room wondering and waiting what I will B doing. This is out of my worst Alfred Hitchcock nightmares. I just stopped 2 check on a loud banging sound. It seems that when Champ left 4 work, he did not pull the door completely shut in the kitchen on the way 2 his car, and a huge gust of wind just blew it open and my bedroom door swung shut with a bang as well. Yes this wonderful house with 6-9 rooms and wind blowing all around it slamming the doors all the time, this is what nightmares R made of, along with fires, poison cakes, and on the take judges that double up as slum lords perhaps, who really knows. It seems my songs R either based on my true nightmare life stories, or else they come true anyway after they get written by me. Ernie sent me on the journey of my life, all throughout the McCoy 5th dimension, and far beyond. In any event, my life indeed was carried away into hell forever, that much a backward child would B aware of if he or she was living in this hellish endless torment. Aniwho, it now is 42 and one half minutes past 9, the time that normally, if it is Monday through Saturday, Chicky and Dawn and Ann R all up and awake, I am in here going out of my mind with worry, what should I do, and when this happens, I have learned 2 just sit tight and do absolutely nothing, this is their house, their life, and they R indeed THAT FAMILY, my nightmare come into the waking world coming straight out from the mighty life ending John and Photeous Tennessee Avenue [1970]. Add 16 and Dave and I were never the same, and add 16 again, and Dave no longer needed 2B the same, he had been murdered early in March, 7 years ago from right now, BR!!!!!!!

On top of this and all the hell surrounding it and the mystery yet 4 me 2 unravel and B told by this powerful THAT-FAMILY branch, right after I posted my DARE-BLOG, they gave me their famous RON WIRTZ REACTION, to my DARE-TEST. I have been suffering nasty Jimmy Stuart Vertigo, with or without cement businesses or 6th dimensional magical elevators, leading not 2 floors and areas so much as they R leading into a connecting circuit system between the 6th dimension and the hyperspace dreaming entities‘ physical brains, causing what we may through powerful illusions, misperceive as ‘having an interaction’. I will B going 2 the Emergency Department of the hospital when this storm breaks in a day or 2, and get myself checked out 4 this brand new VERTIGO-dizziness condition that has struck me out of the blue the second I dared them 2 kill me. My MURDERERS R TRUMP, SUMMER, SCHAU, SNYDER, KING, MCGUIRE, CALLIO, MARTINO, GALLAGHER, REALE, and any and all others mentioned an any of my blogs at the website owned by the All Mighty GOOGLE, called www.blogger.com/ at any time. These persons in some way R responsible 4 my being tormented and tortured and murdered. Each has different levels of culpability, but all of them without any exception R totally guilty of this is one way or another and I will attest 2 and swear 2 this fact in court, and these R now legal Grand Jury minutes 4 some future hearing by any Grand Jury, should IB found dead and murdered, IT WAS NO ACCIDENT, THEY DID THIS 2 ME, BRO and this is an official DYING UTTERANCE AND DECLARATION, BRO!!!!!!!! Neither of my 2 daughters did this 2 me, they would never hurt me, leave them the hell out of it. Well it 10 AM, all doors R shut, and I am totally clueless on what is going on, BR!!!!!!!!!! My next blog will update the situation here Inspector Henderson Louigee. Right now I am as clueless 2 all that has happened as Jimmy Olson was after he was sprayed with Professor Pepperwinkle’s anti-memory vapor, and he was led 2 believe that he had done an MC with the door. Everything is smoke and mirrors, illusions, also the term used amongst the mystic crowd is maya. Magicians know many powerful tricks, but I know that all of physical life is one big trick 2 start with. May the gods help me, I need your help my Jehovah, and I love U more than my miserable life a peta times over, great Teen-Queen. UR my Brown-Eyed-Girl, and I BEG your help in getting THAT FAMILY 2 leave me alone. Please just let me escape, please, 990. Thank U so much, Scylla.

GOOGLE/SWIS/KSWL-2301, this is all copyright protected in 2009 and from 2006 on all blogging texts, and also it is registered on a bloggers registration website. Nothing here in is a lie, or a part of a lie, it is all the total honest truth as best as I know it 2B, and nothing but is here and written, and also nothing was left out. I swear this as a voluntary oath under full penalty 4 committing legal perjury. This oath is sworn under my citizenship of the United States, and under my Goddess, SSJKK, mortal man of 2009 would call this All Mighty entity GOD!!!!

I NOW TERMINATE THIS TRANSMISSION, WHEN I KNOW MORE, U WILL 2!!!!!!

No comments: