Wednesday, March 25, 2009

PART 2 BRO

“Shaving Peach Fuzz Off the 1995-1998 Iceberg Years, Parts 1 & 2”
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995
DATE AND TIME FILE: 032509.635.555555555555
Beginning of this Transmission, BRO:


THIS IS A REITERATION, AND THIS IS THE SHORT PART ONE:


Persecution and major hell is all around me, it has been very bad starting Tuesday around noon or just past, and is currently mother bed tucking horrendous, atrocious, and monstrous, all combined and stirred into excrement soup squared. Chemtrailing is like white on rice, black on midnight, and red on blood. Planes R loud and all over as well, the military enemies and government enemies under the total control of the WOMOF-TAWF is literally inconceivable and unimaginable. We will get 2 the meat of the title on this blogging text in short order, but let me tell U that we also will discuss a lot more about DARK SHADOWS, and how it fits into many things, IRAQ’S INVASION OF KUWAIT at the end of the eighties, and how also this fits so smugly, smoothly and perfectly all together as well. Then we will lead all of this up 2 the Roadtrip 2 Carlisle, Pennsylvania in my early first days of my quest 2 find the All Mighty Sarah Krassle, and exactly how Haddonwood Health Club was used, by both the good and the evil forces of the mighty unfathomable 2 the waking world population, MILLIONTH-COUNCIL!!!!!!!!! So B both braced and bathroom completed 4 the half hour, have coffee and snack in hand, relax, and let me tell my horrific tale of woe. If UR even half human like Vulcan Spok, U may cry. B4I do begin with deep bull pit, let me tell U that my mailbox had my favorite visitor drop by again the other day, and I was left quite a whittle note by my pal, always, Mr. Cola man. He says he gets a kick out of the nickname, so no puns intended on family names or nicknames here, but I will just refer now 2 him as COLA MAN, as we all remember and love our RC Cola!!!!!!!!!!! He told me some really major things, and I am always subject 2 the rules that ALL MIGHTY SCYLLA has laid down with me, on the Astral Plane, about being much more subtle and talking around things without actually saying them. 2 me, I always thought of that as being cute or smart, but if she says 2 me, “JUMP”, I will always say back 2 her, “How high, what song do U want me 2 sing as I do jump, and also, what colored shirt should I wear as well”? U all know that I obey my endless and breath-taking teen queen, now and forever more. She can do anything she wants, both on the Physical Plane and the Astral Plane, so I must always trust, love, and obey the great ruler of the China Quaking predicted empire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 things cannot B coincidental, 2 would B highly unlikely, not 3. The date SARAH the song was written by me in the ‘96 year, the predicted China Earthquake by me weeks B4 it occurred, and the proclamation of SSJSKK in her awake and new form, that SHE RULES. This is all a matter of record and it all can B publicly documented. Prove any of this 2B a lie, and I submit 2 a hundred years in any maximum security prison doing hard time. Back to Cola Man and his latest SD, reversing the Dark shadows initials here 2 create the abbreviation 4 Special Delivery, BRO!!!!!!!!!! This blog is in two parts, part one and part two, and this is part one that will post right now when it needs 2. When part 2 posts up later, this is when I highly suggest that UB ready 4 a major ingestion of wild and bizarre information. It is all the true and extremely sad tale of woe regarding the pathetic trucked up life of MWM, or Michael Windbag Mountainpen. CU soon, y’all, B back a bit waiter on wabbit, Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

I will leave U with a powerful message now, and that is that there was a reason Y roulette has been so major a factor in my personal life starting in late 1982. Also a reason just as major exists as 4Y lots of dog dumb systems were handed 2 me, and now Cola Man has given me an ultimate secret, and it is called the ANTITRIPLETON METHOD, and has been carefully guarded amongst a handful of pro gamblers 4 a century now, wo player, wait until this huge entire story completes later on, and all B4 we can add a third zero, get it Sky?????????

IWALU, U big brown eyed girl, just know that. Nothing else matters, TQ. CU all very soon, Google, and SWIS, and KSWL, well not so soon there KSWL, that is a bit off into negative space by my waking mind’s reference 2 it, BR!!!!!!!!

NOT SO SHORT PART 2 ON THIS BLOG, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the original text, the next paragraph read simply, end transmission, only now, we have not yet begun Karen, and maybe I should open with this subject, as remember, retracing is done a lot in the future, and has or will B by your way of linear perceptions, done, 2 almost all well known persons. Yes George, I know UR back, up in World Lab’s time and day aniwho, and really miss seeing the great BRIGGER produced advertisement on TV, it was just way 2 cool, and I kept my whittle Munster mout shut as long as I could, but here it is today, yo players!!!!! Karen is one of the many that ‘will B’ retraced, not the Karen here that I know, but I speak of the recording artist and not the carpenter. She was not in my little bad that many of U know about, the 600 retraced women that were misled and told that they were on another planet and that we were aliens that were created 2 appear as humans, all bull, but they all bought into it. They had a time worm placed intentionally into their blood, but it did not work on one of them, DS, and not the television show, or the 2 military tactical deals of the original Gulf War. Some things will seem totally new here, but things being told R on somewhere in my lengthy blogging texts, so far. It has all been told and admitted 2, but I am adding some details now. The reason that Donna’s worm did not work, was because I had carefully hinted about things during our future friendship, and when she was able 2 learn the real truth one day, she fixed all of our wagons but good, and is there retracing me 2 this day in retaliation 4 my retracing her. In 1990, 3 things happened. Sarah Karge faked her human death, fully indwelled her new human other self, and I was revealed by lightning or Goddess DZA, her first cousin out on the Astral Plane, all about World Lab, and the truth that was given 2 me only dimly and partially a year or so earlier by strange Goldberg visitor/traveler/something’s while I was at a location working 4 a fat slob named Dorothea Dario at Walker and water Streets, in the city of brotherly love in Pennsylvania, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! This more accurate and fuller enlightenment came in a sequence of interactions and I was told how I did what I did, and how DS then did what she did. A few years later I told this story, a true story, 2 United States Government psychiatrists, and was placed on SSDI or disability 4 the crazy people, certified a loony for the rest of my natural life as Windbag Mountainpen. I have been told by numerous persons, both on this type of disability benefit as well as employees of various agencies pertaining 2 my situation over the past 15 years or so, that hardly anyone gets on this type of disability with the first application. I did, so U know how wild this story is, but the trouble however is that I and I freaking all alone, KNOW BEYOND A DOUBT THAT IT IS ALL THE TOTAL TRUTH, and that I am not one bit freaking crazy. Try copying all of this James Lifeguard Shadecrying Patterson, or anyone of U out there 4 that freaking matter. But this story and this blog is not about the year two thousand three hundred and one ladies and gentlemen, but the years of one thousand nine hundred ninety five, ninety six, ninety seven, and ninety eight, these 4 years R what is pertinent 2 this particular blog. Jim Rockford, the hard punching gangster that loosened his teeth, and I, can all get back 2 this later on, right now, let me stay with my present pernts, Archibald, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will not B super lengthy so do not think that I am about 2 fill your head with millions or even hundreds of tiny details and elaborations about a 4 year or so period of my life, starting about a half year after joining a health spa on June 27th of 1994. This indeed was SSJKK’s plan 4 me 2 do in my humble opinion, and natch, I can prove nothing, but whether that B the case 4 real, 4 REALE, or not, something indeed caused a chain reaction like nothing U can imagine, and when I am done with this blog, U will know another few tid bits of Mountainpen and his miseries, not a full major enlightenment about the subject, so if that is what U think or expect, move 2 the next blog on the site and enjoy Martha Stuart and her newest recipes, BRO.

First, a small foundation must B laid. It is now the year of 1994, and the time of year is about like it is up in the 2009 year, very early spring. Mom and I had lived just under 3 years on Route 561, yes, THEE 561 that leads 2 Harbors and schools of fascinating and coincidental names, but B that all as it may, a knock came at the door not 2 long B4 this and our landlady, Mrs. Meeker, told us she had definitely decided 2 sell the home that we were renting, and we had first dibs. Well, my bankruptcy that I declared, my first one, was officially finalized early in Srptember of 1984, and the period where our particular chapter, personal number 13, would by law remain on credit bureau files is 9 years and 9 months, clearing our name from a bad credit report around early June of 1994, still a few months off into then, negative space, (the future), now of course many light years out all around us in positive space, the past. Long story short, we were forced 2 move and ended up in early May at Highview Apartments in Williamstown, New Jersey, where we had been in the calendar years of 1985 and 1986, a period spanning about 16 months or so. So speak of Deju-Vu, here we were returning 2 another apartment system like the robin Hill one, where we actually stayed at on 3 different leases, now we were back 4 our second and final time at the Alley Highview Cheers. My upstairs neighbor across the hall was our old locksmith from 1979, who put new locks on our home in Mantua in my recording studio days of the disco years. We had no ideas that he was there, but somebody else with extreme power, was engineering major cosmic jig saw pieces. The other part of this strange game being played by the Astral plane gods on this planet and waking world human life is something U must know B4U can rurally take Morianity at all seriously, and if UR never willing 2 do anything except use Morianity as a personal amusement 2 yourself, U may think it is my loss, but little do U know that in the huge big picture, it was YOUR LOSS, all along. UC, I all ready know that I am in freaking eternal hell, and 4 all of your damn sakes!!!!!!!!! Someday, just maybe U will c that all of UR in this boat somewhere in hyperspace, UR me, taking my place, it all balances out, but if U remain trapped by ignorant bliss or put more simply remain a limited 3-D creature in awareness, while in higher truth UR a 5th dimensional entity, it is merely your unawareness 2 a reality that exists, not the reality itself, as that exists. As U, Joe Toenail out there R scoffing at me and reading this, somewhere in the huge hyperspace, I am U and UR me, and it is U being scoffed at by me, BRO!!!!!!!! If U ever were destined 2 hear and c and learn truth, U were then destined BRA 2 stumble onto this blog right here and right now. Let us move on now shall we? The game that I refer 2 here played by our concept of the gods, which R still just another part of us that R not us directly, as this is a totally intransmutable inviolate law based on zero dimensional reality, and that all else is but a dream out and away from this terrible existence without interaction or EWI. Don’t get a stroke New York City Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told u how Ed was by my way of stating this, a plant, inserted at the judge’s other Berryville address, along with his upstairs neighbors, Dawn and Ann King. Here is what U were not really told as I figured them, Y attempt 2 better explain it, but now I changed my mind, men’s lib catching on again, BR!!!!!!!!! I remember U Chucky, I do not forget anything, and I hope your 20 years inside went by without 2 much pain, I did consider U my friend. If we met tomorrow on the street, I still would. I am not a snoot like my family is, I am not as good as everybody else, not better, and that is THEIR messed up deception and delusion. I am so sorry MC4 what they did on the island, I hate their miserable guts, and respect U beyond the fartherest stars 4 overcoming so very much of the grief that they caused U, my brown eyed love. Should U ever run into that blond girl neighbor, give her a punch in the nose 4 me, and then tell her that I tore up her number in pieces and chucked it out the window of Aunt Ruth’s automobile after I got a mile or so away. 4 those going totally nuts on what I am saying to MC, U must read all of the 2008 blogs, BR, otherwise it is doubtful that I will have the spare time ever, 2 repeat the story, it is all out there. Remember that Exploratronic Supermind is a powerful reality, but let me get back 2 the reality higher than this, the games that distracts from HELL, physical challenges, contests, struggles, power games, sports, the entire ball of wax, the entertainment world is now 4 the most part one huge game show, with a few shows and some music all there and sort of just added 2 the super cosmic mix. I have explained Y some DREAMS appear as though we R watching a movie, and Y some seem 2B so vivid and real, even lucid at times, and all the in-between and other interactions that go into all of this. I told U that the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy and even Santa Claus exist on the Astral Plane, that nothing can B made up or imagined, and how the entire matrix of Lawtronics basically operates and is able 2 in fact exit out of the void and begin the process of DREAMING. Good dream books and dream experts, such as my great hero, Carlos Castaneda, tell U right out, there is a huge difference between the concept of your mind in relating 2 the 2 terms of DREAMS verses DREAMING. First year basic English class teachers will jump ion this and say, yeah Mountainpen, UR making one a verb. Well no pit Shirley House. But in so doing, DREAM-ING, the entire concept alters. The difference in seeing a show or a play is the wordage PLAY or verses the term, PLAYING, the verb, where now UR an active participant that is doing, and is totally aware of this doing.

So mom and I could not purchase the home and we rented at the Highview, AGAIN, and there were 2 strange neighbors, the nut case across the hall, and the locksmith Mister Quinn from 1979. They had been planted there just as many R planted, but let me show U what being planted really is all about, as U and I have also been injected or planted into the games and lives of those around us, our loved ones or in my case of family, not so loved, our coworkers, our friends, what have U. Imagine or better, remember as a child, if female with your dolls and if male with your toy soldiers, how U would set them up and make believe a reality or interaction that was going on with them? Well, this sets up a true dimensions ional place that I cannot describe right now 2U, where this comes 2 life, and they all R real and totally feel it and believe it, and would no more believe it if U told what really was happening in some child’s bedroom, than U most likely R listening now 2 my claims. U do not have 2 believe that Ur dying of cancer 2B dying of this disease. If U just lost your legs in a plane crash, U can insist it is not real, but your legs will not grow back because UR being a dork about it, BRO!!!!!!! Believe whatever the heck U want 2 BR!!!!!!!!! Joe and Andy at Haddonwood were planted there. Joe was thought of by some as a secret agent as he was extremely secretive, probably the dude had a boring job selling ice cream trucks, how the hell should I know, I just said he was a very secretive dude. Andy was in some government agent, I do not remember, but he had a position in some type of local government job doing something, and his hobby was him and a bunch of other dudes and dudesses going 2 town theatres and putting on plays. ENTERTAINMENT and GOVERNMENT, and if JOE was CIA as some thought, WO, and these were my 2 original buds and faves at Haddonwood Swim Club. Later in the pool, I met Joan the lap lane swimmer, and others, and finally, there was the meeting of a girl who was in my high school in 1966 through 1968, as well as at the James Stoy Elementary School in 1965 and 1966, both schools being in Haddon Township, as in Haddon-wood. The club closed down mysteriously and a short time after meeting a nice man who claimed 2B the second cousin of the great MC. The owner of the club told me he really is and he is not bull pitting about it. U do not argue with Big Tony, and if he had told me 2 stick my thing out the window during a hail storm and count to a thousand, that is exactly what I would have done. Aniwho, the club mysteriously closed down and I think I know Y, and none of the old theories were correct if I am now on the money. It has nothing 2 do with Wal-Mart, nuclear waste behind the jogging trail, or insurance problems. This place had been there 20 years or so, and one day it is just done, boom, like Dark shadows in 1971, zonk, over, done!!!!!!!!!!! There was another wormhole near the property where the jogging trail meets the lake. I know it, I have seen things on the Astral Plane that verify a connection, and this is also how this cousin dude got there. He was no cousin, he was the dude that hit her 4 showing me how she became Sarah Jacobson 4 me. She tried so hard 2 get him out of the way so she could show me, and he caught her out of the corner of his eye and gave her a swat, and she didn’t even cry. She is the bravest girl in the world, and Scylla or no Scylla, always will B my hero. Tonight is just an opener of this, an no, there is no part 3 to this blog, I just will use this foundation on upcoming blogs. 11 weeks B4 Haddonwood mysteriously closed, I was at my keyboard, and composed SARAH. U all know the hell I was put through trying 2 get it recorded professionally, and I eventually settled 4 a sloppy copy as some in the trades call it, or a home job demo. But this one song led the total destruction of the new age movement, for very complex reasons that time will not permit me getting into tonight.

A year after the club closed down, came the 2 interactions with MC, the one with the 2 blank letters, and the one with her singing the unknown to mortals here in this part of hyperspace, tune. All this led 2 the book that I had written B4 leaving Mrs. Meeker’s home, called THE PERMISSION BARRIER, in the spring of 1994, coming into reality, right down 2 my mother being brutally murdered by these diseased enemies, the incidents in the hospitals during her lengthy illness that took her life on March the 4th of 2,000, and the creation of the Studio Park Record Company. I went on 2 meet 2 boyhood hero’s as a result of forming this Mickey Mouse independent record company, both very name recognized people in their day in the mid late 20th century, and we do not need 2 repeat names again. Hearing stuff U wrote on the air is a thrill that cannot B told, it is a natural high, and do not ever let one recording artist or songwriter ever lie 2U and say it is no big deal, it is a big deal. Did I cover anything tonight besides my butt with shabby toilet tissue, not really. This entire story involves eternity, and the Astral Planer, and many powerful Gods such as Neptune-Jupiter Japtarama Cavelantisocleevious Krassle, and his mighty 1400 foot high dwelling or ESCLOFT high in the city of Krassleville. U have no clue about the river snakes and what I did and what he did, and who these gods dreamed down into being on this wakeful human realm, but we have a long time 2 slowly talk about it all, BRO.

Nighty night Gina and others. I TOLD U, big girl, MARKET UP AND UP AND UP AND UP FOREVER, FLYERS WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN FOREVER, PHILLIES LOSE AND LOSE AND LOSE AND LOSE FOREVER, JUST AS I SAID, IT IS HAPPENING, WORD 4 FREAKING WORD, so how can U all disbelieve all of my claims. Thank U Cola man 4 the fabulous freaking antitripleton method 4 playing outside roulette. It is beyond fanfreakingtastic, BRO, I will do the things U told me, and CU on the U know where, u know when. Take good care.

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL this all is copyrighted MWM-2009. This is all blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm.

END TRANSMISSION.

No comments: