Sunday, March 8, 2009

EVER SINCE I SAID FBI

“EVER SINCE I SAID FBI”
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
MORIANITY PROJECT 1995
DATE AND TIME FILE: 030809.038


I had the most horrible siege and WOMOF-TAWF siege death attack today and this weekend and 4 an entire straight week, than I can recall in the past nearly 23 years. Aerial siege persecution has been a 22 on a scale from one to twenty, and all other attacks, health, utility, and U name it, also R monstrously freaking horrific as well!!!!!!!! Spring weather brings out lots of jerk weed bikers that is within the normal range of happenstance, I can accept that and it doesn’t mean that I have 2 freaking like it. Still, I am in all honesty, not beginning a story from a week ago, but eternity ago, only there is no such concept of combining the words of ago with eternity, but in any event, let me come back onto the mortal waking realm and start with early in the year of 1982. This is when at 1802 Robin Hill Apartments, my mom and I decided 2 play a little game with the forces of Luke Sky-walker and the gang. I winked at my mother and said that I was going 2 go the FBI in the morning and tell them what happened about the neighbor Playboy Bunny moving in right after I said I was going 2 have Jim Burr look at the apartment, which was fake and done with another wink earlier, and if U do not know the story, read about it on blogger dot com. People call Mountainpen a space cadet, and they have long B4 the internet has crowned me the king of the cadets, and that is all fine and candy dandy, but the problem here is that I am not ever permitted 2 win against the wall., The mighty covert brick wall that every Ufology buff knows totally well is there and real. U do not need 2B researching a particular subject such as the UFO phenomenon, it can B anything that THEY want covered up. Then U will C the WALL. If U push hard enough, U may FEEL THE WALL, right on your head, BRO!!!!! Ever since I pulled that FBI stunt, my life which already was rotten and definitely chewed, went from the frying pan directly into the nuclear fires. Art Crane told me something over and over, and when we met again a the SORA recertification class not long ago, he said it again, “They do not like being bluffed and messed with”, he is totally freaking on the $$$$$$$$, BRA!!!!!!!!!! But who the mother truck is THEY????????? It is WOMOF-TAWF, the BRIGGERS, and the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL or the absolute ruling and reigning Astral Plane Authority. What kills me at light speed cubed is that my blogs prove beyond any shadow of doubt, that I AM NOT a space cadet, and that there is at least something 2 gnaw on when U keep reading my blogs, and especially when U do the real magic, and that is a Stacey Lattisaw, and turn the tape. In a blog, the equivalent of turning tape reels the opposite way on a full-track open reel recorder, is 2 simply start with any blog, using the Google stamped dated order, and work backwards, blog by blog. No Albert Einstein times a hundred could uo9ntentionally pull all this off, I do not care what U believe or think 2 the contrary, but thank U 4 the major compliment 4 the vast majority that still do not believe I am not faking all of this. This has all been said B4, and nothing new is going on by my repeating and reiterating these words right now, BR!!!!!!! 2 years after I said I was going 2 the FBI, out loud in my bugged and tapped apartment, came the next game 2C what would Ron Wirtz happen when I tested 4 a reaction, 5.5 years B4 knowing Mr. Wirtz even existed in the multiverse. This was late spring somewhere in the 84 year, and I had it worked out from a safe area where I wrote a note 2 my mom 2 do this with me and she shook her head. What we did when we were at the same apartment complex, only now at number 506 Christopher Scum, was that I pretended that I found a weird looking cigarette in the place, and even though I do not smoke, I said, I am going 2 light it up, and even made a match striking sound with a real pack of matches, and then within seconds began faking out that I was choking and dying on this poisonous cigarette. Mother and I could have cut this reaction with a dull butter knife. Wild things began happening within minutes and hours, and the PRIVECODE machine that Diana was using 2 make contact with me on, totally went dead. When I took it over 2 Arch Street in Philadelphia, not that far from the FBI office where the International Mobile Machines was located who were the makers of this machine, huge army helicopters came right down and flew all around me. UR only getting a smattering of a huge story that verified 2 me, that someone or something Captain Boston, was screwing the hell around with me and had been all my damn life. Ha-Ha Jane Dirtweeds, U missed me this moUrning light where things R far from freaking all right!!!!!!!!!! Gimme a break, Tahren arrested and my vocalist replaced, and the Delaware Officer by the name of the hotel, and who was instrumental in busting her 4 some small drug buy right B4 she was going 2 sing my 2 dance tunes at Maxfield Studio. And U say symbols and cymbals don’t crash like roulette systems, shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, this was the worst day and the worst attack in 20 years, and guess what, no system ever when played outside during this bad of a siege, EVER was able 2 do better than a break even, yet today, game one was plus 2 and a half, game two was plus 3, and game three was plus 2, for a total of 7.5 units. Laugh if UR2 dumb 2C that consistent units means a changed lifestyle, it can B purple chips 4 crissake, or any color, it depends on your bankroll ability, (what UR able 2 bring 2 a gaming table). I know Y Nicky slit my throat and am going 2 tell U tonight, after this siege, no holds R bared my friend Hulk Hogan, NONE!!!!!!!!!! No wonder U kicked butt in that game, BRO!!!!!!!!!! When do U plan 2 tell her the huge secret??????????? I had my doubts that your wife knew me ‘both times’ at age ten, but Lottery cat meowing the highway number dispels any doubt about it that I would have, Mister McKinnon Chillie. Keep laughing Chris Scum Blum, real funny, right Challenger????????????? Just this interaction or just LOIS FOCA would B one thing, but both together will never pass the McCoy-Carmichael low tolerance 4 coincidences test, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, at least downline, UR not in jail, and wow, your system is dynamite, thank U Mister Razor. I’ll B looking 4 the upcoming video project. She’ll never believe so Y not tell her, that is until she remembers more and more and more, and guess which blogger on the planet is gonna make sure that she slowly does, Hyundai time!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I know YU did it, but still cannot figure out the entire interaction. I only wish I dared blog the entire thing, it is so fantastic and would most likely cause global havoc next week, but I can live with keeping secrets, in fact, that is how I CAN live if I know what is good 4 me. I remember well, how this world was going 2 perish and how I talked my queen out of it. This ugly world should B thanking me 4 their lives right now instead of wanting 2 look me up and kick out my teeth, YO!!!!!!!!!! Oh I can hear the scoffers now, U thought Sarah Callio was SSJKK, yeah and doctors did not wash their hands 300 years ago. I progress along just like the rest of U, if I were god, many of my enemies would B on fire right now and they would never stop screaming in a vigintillion eons, BR!!!!!! I have a very long memory, ask Ms. Weeds!!!!!!!!!

Machines and electronics can do anything that the Millionth-Council wants them 2 do. Altering voices and images into an electrical signal so that they can B recorded and played back is a total waking world illusion. Nothing is really RECORDED, not the way mortal mind conceptualizes the idea of a recording. None of U have clue point oh one, BRA!!!!!!! These things R given 2 the Millionth-Council, and they in turn return tem back 2 us. U can explain it away scientifically until the Callio’s come home from Italy and Scylla’s rock, but UR merely rationalizing a false concept. Anyone knows the world is not flat but it is flat when perceived and U can walk or swim forever and nothing seems 2 ever begin or end. Up this by one dimension and U have the outer hypersphere of this universe with the same principles applying. When the MICO 4 short, and Astrally known as SAR’s favorite moon, but physically, when MICO returns something back, it adds its own version of the reality given, and all of cosmos is thereby altered as well. Don’t hand me digital makes a perfect copy, I am not talking about what U think I am. UR not creating the exact same sound just because U use digital recording, or image, or whatever, even the entire reality on future AVM recorders, or quickcloners as they will come 2B referred 2 in slang a long time out into negative space. Capturing an event in 2 or 3 or 4 dimensions done digitally or in old style analogue never includes the true capturing of the 6th dimensional connecting circuitry that is always built into the Lawtronics of this entire downline world. Every ‘recorded’ entity is a duplicated energetic doppelganger of the source original that is being copied from. This still does not tell a true story, nothing is really original, not copied, nor recorded, nor retrieved, and that is the Vegas Act illusion of the MICO. This is Y, as a victim of retrace, me personally, I have wild and strange experiences merged into what would B a regular normal life. This information was read by me in a book in a closet with a bright light shinning at the center, and a tiny child trying 2 show it 2 me, and when she got caught doing it, got a nasty spanking, an event I will never erase from my mind if I am forced 2 live a million years. Still, I am no less a victim of constant AVM recording. When UR retraced over and over, a form of cosmic distortion enters into the system in a not so different way that audible distortion will occur if 2 much level of sound pressure is inputted into the machine. This is Y my curse is so much greater than Uncle Herbert’s was up in Braintree. The MICO is trucking up my machine 4 saying all of this, I must B careful, they R hacking into the word program and if I say 2 much, I may end up screwed. They control all of it, and it is no joke. The minute I typed in (Uncle Herbert), it started. There is no way 2 win when UR dealing with a power this great, and none of U have a clue, not one tiny clue how real all this is. I can type up a lot of things on a blog and then grab a tape in my video library at random, and realize that all this time that I thought human beings were behind this teasing and messing with me, I was wrong. It happens on live radio and TV, but it happens if I grab a tape at random. The same thing, no difference, Crystalline entities and Star Trek freeze ups all not withstanding, BR!!!!!!!!! U might B thinking and wondering, man if U know all of this, then Y can’t U decode the Huntington curse and figure a way out of your hell. I am so glad we R talking about this, friend. What is happening is that UR asking a piece of distortion on a tape, 2 realize it does not belong there, and then remove itself. When some genius out here figures out how 2 build a device like that, please e mail me at mmmm_mohr@yahoo.com. What I learned in that closet in that book in 1972 was just this, and if someone knows how 2 do the impossible, I am a very open minded individual baby love. Herbert does not have some demon girl filled with revenge, and legitimately so, up in the early 24th century, retracing him over and over again. Still, he had his troubles. Something so horrible and agonizing happened 2 him that he took an ax 2 his wife and mother in law and then hung himself in the basement. All the neighbors said he was out mowing his lawn and whistling the day B4 like nothing at all was wrong. But something was wrong, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something was very wrong indeed Daniel Bedford Atrocities Collins of the Massachusetts Bay Colony, greatest fish therein or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I enjoy talking 2 Roy and Dennis at my job, as they R atheists. Atheists think logically. I love and need logic around me. Dealing with stupidity and half baked ideas and concepts totally bites my fun crunchers. Roy relieved me instead of the normal garage man, as his wife has been very ill recently, and his schedule has been a bit discombobulated. Roy kept me sane after the worst and Wirtz night of my entire trucking life. Religious people R the ones that should look at my blogs and realize that finally, a man lives on this Earth that has a real honest and by their usage of this word and term, spiritual situation. All normal church goers R looking 2 find faith or miracles or something intangible 2 believe in that they can practically prove, as this would B the literal holy grail of their religious careers sop 2 speak, proving faith. These words contradict, they blend about as well as oil and water. Yet my story proves that some outer world thing is indeed real and is indeed happening 2 a flesh and blood seemingly mortal person. My theory is and has been, where there is one, there most likely is 2, or 3, or maybe even more. It is hard 4 me 2 believe that I am totally alone in this universe and multiverse and entire downline world. But if I am, here I am, and here is my true story. U can laugh and scoff and disbelieve, but U know, I may very well B what everyone has been looking 4 since we all supposedly crawled out of the caves and into the light. Let me go on and eventually die and remove and erase all record of my existence go ahead, but I think I know a fallen saint who is gonna have the last laugh on all of U, and then nobody will B around 2 ever say that freaking Mountainpen tried 2 warn us that something was going on, and all we did was shut him up and call him a freaking space cadet. Still, your system works great, and the last laugh right now may very well B on U booby. And by the way, I did not put the system out of business, Gates and Jobs did that. Cyberstarons or owners of cyber stars R the way of the twenties. That is just the way it goes Queen Victoria Sarah. I may C parades and broken spacecrafts and lottery outcomes B4 they happen, but I do not cause these things 2 happen, BRO!!!!! Don’t B mad at me when I did not do anything. The start of the book in the closet was just what I said it was, and the middle is wild as well, but let me now tell U its ending and reflectional time and the Wildwood Press of 2031. History may name me as the distance delay lazar trace inventor, but all I did was discover a way of proving the Sidewalk-Science-men’s ideas of properly applying general and special relativity theory with brain studies in advanced sleep institutes, and from my journals and notes as well as a small model device, other men of great minds went on indeed 2 develop DDLTT. The wildwood Press does say all of this, I only told the smaller version back in the middle oh-eight blogs. I am so angry tonight, if Scylla wants my head, she can have my head, personally, I think she looks way 2 nice 2 want my ugly head. Help me Aunt Mary, my aunt Mary, I do not choke people nor slit their throats, nor am I responsible 4 ending the recording industry as it presently exists, technology is always the boss, and it never looks back. The Native Americans knew all this and tried their best once 2 warn us. Now they have joined us, and forgotten the Great Spirit that their mighty ancestors knew and worshipped. Only SHE never will forget us, only temporarily. This blogger will go on slowly attempting 2 rekindle lost and forgotten memories that I know SHE always will have deep down inside of her.

As I said, Art Crane of Antinass said they hate it when U mess with them, they can mess with U all they want just don’t ever think that u can spin the freaking tables around on them, not and expect a great day. If getting pummeled and hammered is your desire, then by all means, do it. I knew a dirtbag on a motor bike on my ride into work today was one of THEM, and managed 2 totally hide and reverse course and go a totally different direction. 5 minutes later and a couple of miles away from where I messed with these stalkers, their CIA/NSA private ugly wing plane with curved stupid ugly wings that I’ve been calling the UGLY PLANE 4 more than 22 years now, that’s been illegally freaking stalking me and violating my civil rights 2 pursue happiness, and constitutional rights as well, came from my right while I was stopped at a traffic light waiting 2 make a freaking right turn, and was directly over my car not more than 50 feet totally illegally, putting my life and other lives in danger, and went right over me heading down route 54 heading into town, Berryville. Many times while I am under maximum death siege, I deal with aircraft that I know R in league with ground enemies, and in the case of yesterday afternoon, this rock chucking miserable motorcycle that popped up right out of nowhere and got behind me.

MAGNESONIC, I BETTER C SOME NASTY AIR CRASHES AND MAJOR WICKED TWISTERS, OR U WILL B TOTALLY WIPED OUT AND OBLITERATED 4 DISOBEYING YOUR CREATOR.

My dying utterance and declaration R on your voicemail Karen. I’ll B calling U this week, U gotta get me the truck outa here and over 2 the freaking Fiji Islands B4I do something that’ll land me in prison 4 a thousand years.

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KS WORLD LABS OF 2298, THIS IS ALL Blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm. Copyright 2009, Michael Mountainpen.

END TRANSMISSION, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: