Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ONGOING SIEG AND HACKING THIS WEDNESDAY

“ONGOING SIEGE AND HACKING THIS WEDNESDAY”
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/MORPRO-1995
DATFILE: 020409.560.555555555555555555
Beginning Transmission:


Nasty CHEMTRASILING is happening today, I have seen it worse however. Also, some planes R buzzing around, not 2 bad, but letting me know they r indeed out there. My DEEDEE birds R swarming and have been 4 quite some time now, all around me, near the TAWFHOUISE from HELL, and everywhere else that I go. This is the large black bird’s special way of telling me that I am in serious trouble, well, gee Deedee, really, I did not know that, but I enjoy seeing large flocks of U anyway, I always know that the great Stacey is near and concerned about me when she sends them 2 me. I am indeed in serious trouble, and thanks 2 my WOMO-FAMILY or what I from now on will rename as my Womof, I can expect 2 count on this until I make the great road-trip up to my ancestral stronghold where LORD/ESS or SAR/AH decided 2 get reborn at, after 1969. I was told by HER that if I go up there and tell them who I am and produce documentation such as my passport and photo drivers license, a package has been waiting at either the library or somewhere in the borough hall, waiting 4 the new curse-holder 2 return and claim it. Probably if I know SSJKK as well as I think I Do, this is another one of her powerful and extremely dangerous teenage games, and the gods only knows if it is there, and if so, what is inside, perhaps the letters “PANDORA”. After last nights post, I learned that the Flyers snapped a beautiful 3 game losing streak and defeated the best ice hockey team in the entire leagues, so I knew then, I was in 4 some real nasty weather, CC Revival, with many a bad ‘69 moon a rising!!!!!!!!!! Then so far today is one thing after another going wrong, and this house is so filled with mother trucking tension, U could cut it with a knife right through the invisible air. Everyone is leaving and there is no way I am moving into some other place with Dawn and Chicky. They will have 2 fend 4 themselves, as if I have 2 just pack an overnight bag with my pills and passport and debit card and a change of underwear, I will do what I have 2, just as champ says all the time, I indeed learn from others, how alike we R Scylla. I never knew that the authorities would allow me 2B put in this kind of a precarious and disastrous situation Inspector Superman Henderson Louigee!!! When I was a boy in school in my present lifetime, I was taught that this was America, and if someone in my situation was abused and crying out 2 many authorities 4 help, there is no way that they ever would B turned away here in these wonderful United States. Obviously I am different from all others, or else this was all propaganda that was taught in the elementary schools 2 all of us poor young impressionable moldable minds, 4 THEIR OWN AGENDAS, sinister as they may B, BR!!!!!!!!

Candy, Mario’s niece from the pizzeria where Chicky works here in Berryville, is here at the 6-19 room HOH, cutting and coloring Dawn’s hair. She is hoping 2 get a job soon as a licensed beautician at the Hammonton Hair Cuttery, that UC advertised so often on television with all the gorgeous girls that R promoting the ad spot. When she is finished which will B soon, Dawn will go shopping at the Shop Rite store and B4 that, she wants me 2 open up an escrow account where we can place our unpaid rent until Judge Raso and Dawn get things worked out, only I do not think they will, the war with all of this has indeed freaking escalated into total thermo-nuclear, there is no way back, the buttons were all pushed and now comes the death and the fall out. I do not think that I’ll survive all of this if I do not screw up my damn courage and disappear one night when they all think I am heading off 2 my weekend job.

After I learned that the Flyers beat the best team in all of Hockley, I fell into a very troubled and nasty ass sleep around one this moUrning, BRO!!!!!!! Long story short, Scylla appeared 2 me and said that she liked my blog that I had just posted up, and was laughing and slapping her knees. Well, I am glad U find me so amusing my lovely brown eyed teen queen. Then she showed me a little bit about the device in the trunks of the (ANTINASS TEAM), as she calls them. She showed me how a bright light made a powerful crystal hum, and suddenly the entire vehicle was a mass of glowing ions. When she deactivated a small red and white switch, with the letters OW on them, it returned 2 normal. The light got much brighter and then the vehicle stereo engaged, and one of HER songs began pounding through the system very loudly, literally rocking the large dark green van as though it was in or near an oncoming twister. She began 2 sing along with her song, and then I recognized it in very short order from the CD that I recently purchased at the K-Mart. I will only say that obviously this was her way of telling me something I needed 2 know, and must not tell more on this blog. Is it not funny that the carpenter’s L or leveler/square combo tool, when removed from web-logging, creates the other word and that this is where the mighty MILITUFORCE first began striking myself and David Charles Roth in the Pine Barren Forests of New Jersey, right at the home of the Ocean Spray Cranberries, and where we also ended up after leaving the office of the Camden county Prosecutor’s Office that fateful day on the 5th of December, in ‘89, after we were done talking with miserable Donna Spinosi, and also, Mister Ron Wirtz? She was as dazzling and luscious as Abbey Carmichael on (Law and Order), but with a very nasty and mean disposition. How I remember as though it went down yesterday, in my old clunker car while we were heading 4 the Cranberry Bogs behind Mayo’s restaurant on Route 72, and still were driving through Camden, New Jersey, what Dave said 2 me, and I will quote it again, despite knowing fully well that I said it B4 on many other blogging and bogging texts, LOIS FOCA, and I quote this poor savagely poisoned and murdered man from my oh so troubled past, “Mountainpen, things R either gonna get a little bit better now, or they’re gonna get a whole hell of a lot worse”. U do not forget these statements, nor days like 120589, BRA!!!!!!!!

Long story short, SHE also asked me if I am playing her roulette system that she gave 2 me in a recent interaction and I told her it is so amazing that I did not even want 2 talk about it. She then told me that Roger was just making a fool out of me and that he has left Arizona and is back in my area again with a distant cousin of his. Yeah, those old shaking libraries and wings with many chariots. I think since the meeting, accidental or otherwise, with other family members of THAT FAMILY, caused the tribulation 2 reach the beyond-boiling point here in this house. Even SSJJKK told me, it is time 4 me 2 move on, and that she is working out some things so that I can. Thank U Scylla, and thank
U4 that real cool interaction last night. IWALU in such a very special way my lovely giant teen queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UR my forever 990!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not trying 2 escape U, so U need not make the van shake that powerfully with 14 bells of sound pressure level. Whenever U want me at the Lakehouse, I will B there Teen-Queen. BYE-BYE!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE AND SATELLITE WORLD INTERCONNECT SYSTEM AND WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2301, THIS IS ALL COPYRIGHTED INTELECTUAL PROPERTY BELONGING TO ONE MICHAEL WAYNE MIOUNTAINPOEN, 2006-2009, BLOGS OF MWM.

This now twerminates this whittle Twansmission Mister Elmer Wabbit Fwudd!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~55555555555555555.

No comments: