Monday, March 23, 2009

TWINBAY'S FIELD DAY

“TWINBAY’S FIELD DAY”
The Epitome Of Harassment, Internet Version
The MILLIONTH-COUNCIL and Me
Morianity Project from 1995 audio tapes, continues
Datfile: 032309.491
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


I feel the need 2 start in this way, and know fully well that many that will comprehend some to most of these words on this blogging text will B ferociously angry when I am all through and post this up, while the vast majority of my readership will basically B left with more head scratching than anger.

First, the enemy never leaves the Leopard Syndrome, they do not change their spots, nor their mottos operandi with attacking me, it is basically always the same stuff that this twisted illness does against me, year after year after bloody stinking year, for one to two BRIPERS. A more worldly acceptable term would B, and 2 quote the famous 16th president, mister Lincoln, 2 SCORE. Every time I try 2 make a call and am waiting 4 a call back, such as with today, I am hoping 2 connect up with my doctor regarding my past 4 weeks give or take of dizziness that began instantly upon my challenging, not a space ship or a dream of the future, but the enemy, 2 go and do something 2 me, I dared them, and this was my Prosecutor’s Office TEST, and boy have I been given the famous immediate Ron Wirtz/Donna Spinosi/Dick Wilson reaction, from National Park, New Jersey to all around the entire hypersphere. Someone or something is dicking the fuck around with my personal computer, it is running very slowly and not responding 2 commands very promptly, and acting just totally weird in general, but this is nothing new 4 me, BRO. As soon as I left another message 4 my doctor, in comes a phony BIG-BUSINESS harassing telephone call,. It happens every single time, and since moving here 2 the Tawfhouse, I never get bull shit calls. This is YI gave up the call-waiting feature a bout 5 years or more ago, as every time I would B on the phone, a bull shit call would interrupt the much more urgent conversation that was in progress. I have 2 find out Y the display on my caller ID is not working, it comes and goes, intermittently. Natch, if it were operating and knowing what I do about this precision times persecution over decades now, I would have just not answered any call not showing up on the caller-ID as being from my doctor’s office, BR. The same precise planes, small, military, choppers, have been dogging me since this all began around the early and middle nineteen-eighties. Y shouldn’t the other persecutions B the same thing over and over again, when U really stop 2 examine this? After all, copying success, or doing things that this twisted evil slime in human housings, know that it works and has a positive value 4 their EVIL EMPIRE, naturally would continue the process, if it ain’t broke, U don’t fix as the old adage and expression goes, BRO!!!!! Also my original first week of May appointment with my doctor that originally if U remember, I went 2 these doctors on the advice of my cousin Donald who swore by them, and the first cousins of this wild family of mine R John-Stuart down in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Donald the owner and multimillionaire entrepreneur of a successful Philadelphia based video business, Sandy and Carol from the high hills of Narberth on Greentree Lane, and myself, the chosen victim 2 inherit the Huntington curse, the special edder, the failure, the black sheep of this snooty and deadly wicked clan, but I went 2 these doctors in the Conshohocken section of Philadelphia after my life was literally saved by a once very well known rock star, helped me in non bloggable ways. U think that L&O is really so fictional, hell, then U do not know the start of what really goes on in the entertainment bizz, no matter how many hours U spend reading the rags. Anyway, back 2 the doctors, my original one is gone, and has been out 4 years now 4 the most part with totally wrecked knees, and they could not seem 2 help her, gee I wonder Y. She just would not respond well unlike the way that most patients do, 2 the treatment 2 repair her knees. Wow, am I so shocked here, watch out, out of my way, I am going 2 drop down now in order 2 faint. SOSO-WEIN-SSDD, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last night at work, the usual just shy of 7 at night sky siege started up, but was not huge and just kept going at a steady pace but was not anything major that I couldn’t handle nor had seen B4 and much worse over the past quarter century, BR!!!!!!! However, at the same time my siege began at the work site with some moderate out of the blue sudden aerial persecution, around quarter B4 seven or so, the Tawfhouse also was struck, literally. 2 boys were hitting golf balls at the house, and one broke a window and came right into the house. The boys were neighbors from 2 or 3 doors down Middle road, and they did own up 2 it, and the father I was told was nearly 7 feet tall. U all know that when the extra tall persons R involved in any incident, my alert sirens begin 2 instantly sound quite familiar 2 that of the bridge of the fictional Star ship Enterprise during a space battle. One thing led 2 another, the boys as I said owned up 2 it, one was visiting the other, a cousin or something, and the giant father was very nice and offered 2 pay 4 the window, and dawn called our maintenance guy Walter, who works 4 Judge Rasso and his company called SECOND RENAISSANCE REALTY of HAMMONTON, and reported the incident 2 him so that our window could B repaired, and hopefully later on today. Actually, a double pain trapped the ball and the second window fortunately did not break also. There R many stories about this nabe that I need someday 2 tell my blogaud, and yes Twinbay, your glass half empty boy here is not finding any of these nightmares amusing, and cannot find the upbeat positives in any of this that U tell me that I need 2B looking 4. Anyone ill or very young that spends the night in a rollaway bed in the living room, sees many apparitions in this Amityville/Berryville HOH. If someone is young and recently out of the dreamshift and into a sequence of human dreaming on this plane of the physical waking world, they tend 2B more receptive 2 both worlds colliding from time 2 time, especially when falling asleep or waking up or in that dizzy twilight zone period that sort of is like a grey area between the black of sleep and the white of waking. Persons ill have this same effect. If UR very ill in a hospital at some future date, and remember reading this, C how easy it is 2 slip at will, onto the Astral Plane. Then U can come back and relax and know that all that is happening is that your dream is about 2 end here in this human interaction in your present personality, and that out there is where U
R and always have been and will B. I tried once 2 tell hospice workers that terminally ill patients can do this and it will alleviate their fears totally, but no one ever wants 2 listen 2 me, what else is new? Hay, maybe they do not want 2 get put out of business, BR. They offer a wonderful service, and I have nothing bad 2 say about what they do, nor any of their methods, it is just that when U know what I do, it saddens one 2C others suffer fears so needlessly. I am not saying that U will enter the great city of Sahasra Dal Kanwal and after processing, B told U must leave 2 wonder the Astral Worlds, but I have been doing this forever as Rictafarius, and I am not unhappy out there with Diana and my existence in Ricktown. Naturally, I envy the part of me that is Zeranniss Yancy, and has a city name and city pass, and can come and go in and out of all the great city gates at will with no worry of the AWA rounding up the illegal’s from time 2 time and ousting us, in similar manner 2 what the border patrols and the NIS does 2 the illegal aliens right here on the mortal realm in the United States. Being around the greatest teen queen in the entire realm is beyond verbal description, and is Y in my spirit, I wrote the song in 1977 called LOST LOVE. I knew that 4 some time now, and how it got by me as long as it did is what eludes and muttles my miniscule mind. The problem is that I want 2 tell more about this simple little Romper-Room song that I wrote, and show a powerful reality that quietly has existed around it 4 more than 13,020 years now, but it is not possible, and the lyrical content even agrees with that statement, it cannot B expressed, yet humanly when I wrote the song, I did not even know YI was writing it, nor could I seem 2 relate 2 it, with my totally blocked consciousness 2 spiritual realities at that time. I am not saying that U could indeed take the thought position that would drive my luscious Twinny up a wall or two, that there is really no heaven, only endless hell; and yet this is so relative, as even these antiquated words annoy me now that I have been elevated 2 a lofty position of major awareness’s that cannot ever B transmitted and received. Only Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Goddess HERSELF can decide 2 open a dead mind and heart, and blind and deaf eyes and ears. This is not a quote from Morianity or Mountainpen. This is all from scripture, taken straight out of any good and properly translated holy Bible. I have no heaven, only endless hell. In your state of limited awareness, U would falsely perceive that as endless existence and B instantly interacted with in your deeper self in a way where at first U would C this as some great wonderful miracle that would make U shout from the roof and jump 4 joy, until eventually when all existors come 2 realize, that this is really HELL. Like it or not Twinbay my dear, this is truth and reality, and just because U cannot C it, remember that U cannot C viruses and germs or distant galaxies, nor hear outside of a very narrow range of vibrations. U do not C so it is not, is the most absurd philosophy ever adhered 2, yet it is quite popular. I am not a pessimist Miss Twinbay, I am an enlightened realist that knows what I know, and just because this may B beyond your scope, it is not beyond mine, U tall beauty queen. But U will have a real field day with this blog should UB reading it. First, one must learn never 2 take 2 seriously, any of the games that r played by the gods. They do this 2 survive existence. They can interact in unlimited ways, but have eventually through astral eons have come 2 learn that the best distractions from HELL, or the awareness that U exist and cannot ever not exist, is powerful contests, challenges, games, and along these lines. This is Y they indeed R the inventors of sporting events and fights 2 the death which is of course a smoke and mirrors death, and Y2 this very day, mankind has the great OLYMPICS, the gods from the Province of Olympia on the phase 2 reality or the Astral Plane, know that no other way is possible 2 distract them 4 a while here and a while there, from endless hell, existence with no start or stop, as time is an illusion of the dream worlds of hyperspace human carbon life. There R many known games and covert games as well. The Briggbase residents create the stages of the dream-downers or us alive in this mortal arena. I learned the very hard way that not interacting with a game that they choose 2 play with U, causes devastating and cataclysmic events 2 occur. U must play, it is like the military draft when there is one, it is not optional, it is mandatory. U can run away and try 2 evade and hide, but the penalties begin the second that U do. This is every bit as real, and just because as with viruses and germs, U do not C them with the naked eye; try putting them into a cup and add water, stir and drink, and wow; get ready 2 feel like U’ve been struck down by a train. U must interact with the games called DISTRACT. This is sort of a cosmic law every bit as large and real as the law of gravitation. Defying it has the same horrific death blows.

B4 going on with anything, please try and think of this very carefully. We all know that small invisible things R all put together by cosmic forces no where near yet understood by mankind in 2009, in this area of the hyperspace, and yet from these invisibly small pieces, we have mountains and skyscrapers and huge ocean going liners, and so forth. Events or interactions R exactly the same, they work in the precise same way, BR. Big things do not change scene 2 scene, even in say a terrible car crash using this as a sad example. Reality is not a clear road one second and a vicious crash the next involving say 4 vehicles that kill a total of 6 people and tie up the highway 4 hours. In that second, billions of tiny events or really sub-interactions R occurring, and all put together these billions of sub-events R what changes the scene 2 go from a normal highway traffic pattern into a brutal bloody awful accident. Changes R never done in large scenes, because the world of reality in tangible life is based on a complex series of forces that interact on tiny teensy pieces. If I told U that a way exists 4 a sound system 2B altered whereby the media being moved is not based on the second but the nanosecond, and such as with my open reel recorder, by using incredible vary speed changes this can B accomplished as long as frequency generators R powerful enough connected into the system, that allow the sound not 2 get lost in the bottom or top ends, U can actually switch from 7and a half IPS to the 15 IPS mode, and whatever was recorded reverses without even changing the reels on this full track machine. One day I made a direct connection from the television 2 the stereo B43 the days when most jacks permitted a lot of this experimentation. Lots of my stuff looked more like Swiss cheese after a while, than nice appearing A/V apparatus, but I was watching backward television. It would go from the present mode at 7 and one half IPS, and then when switched to the 15 IPS, the TV set went blank and looked more like whirling gas than anything else, but the audio was in reverse. When I taped this 4 about 20 minutes, I realized after turning the reels around the other way, that I was listening 2 the General Hospital TV soap show ten and 15 minutes B4 it was really even airing. I had Jim Burr over who was into all kinds of religious craziness, and he told me I needed 2 take a hammer 2 the stuff. I showed him the door very politely and then decided 2 quickly disconnect the stuff. I will never build another system like this, but if I wanted 2, yes I could indeed have tuned into the future. It was 10 years after this or perhaps a tad bit more, that I learned that this basic exact same teck was being used in areas, powered by frequency generators, amplifiers, lasers, and quantifiers, the type that do things 2 classified 4 me 2 say more on the subject without going off 2 prison later today, I know where the lines R and so far they still R right just an inch or so ahead of me. Until man learns a lot more, playing with Transdimensional hyperspace is just way 2 dangerous. I did play with it, and thought I had figured out lots of things, but as my musical lyrics of 1983 admitted 2 my tall blond and unfathomably lovely Lightning Goddess Diana, that I had a lot more 2 learn, and that I didn’t know most everything, and I needed her 2 help me. This is when she climbed on board the mountainpen Express, and the story starts there. This can B explored far more in depth at a later and more opportune time. Right now, on with the present show and points being talked about in this blog, and yes, it will get heavy, so B ready. I will B very subtle and talk around things as best as I can, still faint hearts beware, and caveat emptor. FAE’s and FM’s R real, and all though they were hugest in the late nineties and have slowly dwindled down each year 2 a much smaller level of usage and operations, it still is used and there is absolutely nothing that UFO researchers, mystics, philosophers, scientists, or anyone alive in oh-nine can do one little squat thing about, we just have 2 live with it, and by being ignorant of it, perhaps it is indeed more blissful as the saying goes, that ignorance is bliss, it is just never been a phrase that I personally have ever adhered 2, I always, bad or not, need 2 have total truth and reality. Y live a lie, Mama Cass? First off, Y must IB so damn subtle? The answer is the LAW. There is mans law and then there is the AWA AUTHORITY. One may scoff and say that the spirit world has no way of enforcing their laws on us if I am even correct in my claims of their existence in the first place. Don’t U believe it, I have gone through a month of dizziness because I dared 2 boldly challenge them 2 do something 2 me, basically a defiance and breakage of a law made by the great SARAH STACEY KRASSLE, THAT GOES, DO NOT TEMPT ME. This is one of HER 10 powerful commandments, and I broke the AWA LAWS, the ASTRAL WORLD AUTHORITY LAWS. U know how things R symbolic, as I have been preaching, we all know U do not dare join the military here on the mortal world, and then go AWAL, wow those gonging 155 decibel cymbals, CRASH!!!!! U’d B picking your ears up off the walkway 3 miles down the road, BRO!!!!!!!! And 4 other decoded abbreviations, FAE, is Field Area Experiments, and FM, is FLASHMOBS. This is not fictional, and even the great CSI hit TV show admitted to this when they aired that wild episode some years ago, BRO!!!!!!!!!

I cannot ever tell all the conversation that went down out in the lot between Joe King and me, but someone in the NABE, player, was obviously paid off 2 blow golf balls through our window, I take this as a major warning, Atlantic county Prosecutors Office, and I did not like my shift at work this weekend, I do not remember seeing one damn cop go by, all weekend, not one police cruiser. I posted the conversation as taking place, and then left 4 work, Then I got attacked at work by trail and plane while simulfreakingtaneously, the attack happened back At the house, BRO!!!!!!!! Coincidence, Abby Carmichael low tolerance girl?????????????? I will not B totally intimidated by Neff Chocker or any of HER family members, I will always love U my Scylla, but 4 their sake, please try and reign in your family a little, this could really soon get out of hand so far that it would B beyond either of our abilities 2 stop the run away freight train. U know how the media is. Joe told me that indeed I am a 3rd cousin 2 my own Egg Harbor family branch, and that historians posing as educators R on the travelers list. I jokingly asked, “U mean Asia or Europe, or Africa or out in the islands of the Pacific somewhere”. He looked right smack dab at me, and puffed out lots of expelled and exhaled smoke from the cigarette still in his mouth, then removed the cancer stick all together, dropped it, squashed it, and looked straight into my eyes, and said, R and D interchange out there, but I’ll bet U don’t know that so do R and T. He went on instantly while I was half shitting myself and said, “U have it all wrong about Y she insisted that u do that school play on Memorial day back in the sixties, U know”. He told me in a very round about way and now this is a paraphrase, that I had 2B stopped on both ends of the loop, said Neptune-Jupiter JCK, and this is how and Y they used sympathetic magic 2 first make it happen upstairs, and then it gets loosed here, u know, bible terms, remember your choir singing days, right? I replied along the lines, UR really talking about the chain she took from me in a dream and then it really was gone, back in ‘69? He smirked but not in a really mean way, almost as though he had a caring tear in back of that very masculine façade, and then he paused, and then said and in paraphrase, U know how U gave that tape of your song U wrote 4 Sarah 2 those 2 boys at the parking lot, John and Phote, back in the 97 summer, right, well they R all Paula King’s 2nd cousins once removed. Ever since they saw our big cuz MC that next holiday, all hell broke loose and U don’t wanna know. Do UC yet my Morians YI needed 2B wearing a good set of diapers? The hugest part came next when right B4 the conversation got switched 2 fishing and U do not need 2B made privy 2 how this talk shift ensued, but he ended the mind blow of my life with these final words that again R in a paraphrase. He said they gave Chief Levy’s wife a copy first and she was instrumental in doing this. He reminded me of how horrendous and ridiculous a time I had even trying 2 get the damn song recorded at any studio anywhere around here, as though it was a song about pro terrorism. He even somehow knew about the dirt bag guys in the Atco music studio that accused me of writing “DEVIL MUSIC”, which if I can add my own words here, made as much sense as a new born baby reciting Shakespeare’s Hamlet play in perfect verbal diction and with total memory. But finishing out what Joe King, not Paula’s dad, John King, but Joe King said out in the dark parking lot where just hours or so later, golf balls were hurled at us from, they got U from both ends of the loop. They had 2 stop U after ‘SHE’ started remembering stuff and wanted 2 leave her hub, as well as mess U up so bad that U would not do what U otherwise would have done as a kid on the street with a teen queen like that. I did go on to ask then Y the play deal, as that put me on the street, and with that he cut me off and said, if I had arrived there when I wanted, an hour or so earlier, the 2 of U would have hooked up forever, despite the forces that were major against it. Then he repeated and reiterated, Man, U were stopped on both ends of the loop, and as a representation, your chain was taken and looped together with a picture of U at 14 in the center, locking U out of HER life forever. He said we will talk again and I will B told much more, we can go fishing someday at the Harbor Lake, and talk it out man 2 man. Now U know Y the golf balls and the busted window, innocent enough at first glance, huh, nut a definite warning signal, well U know what bastards, U can shove your warning signal so far up your penis, that the next time U shoot some liquid snow, it will come right of your eyeball. U will not keep Scylla away from me forever, just try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Connections R all totally real, and 4 those never reading earlier blogs on earlier sites, and do need some rote reminders, here we go with a few BRA!!!!! Levy, 1980, LOIS FOCA, war medals, last day 4 a number of years on the beach 4 me, in early August of oh-3 when the mother/daughter deal went down, McG and the fist/gun/whatever, when Ed and I were perfectly legal 2B taking website pix of a public street and property. Just what is this family hiding so hugely, gee, well, Mister Catholic church Pope, I think that U of all people know how deadly this would B2 have coming out publicly in one quick bang, am I correct your eminence?????? Pix that will not photograph right out of a sci-fi show like 30 Plaza Place where Estelle Bassler, the human equivalent name 2 KRASSLE, resided while Sarah was IN THE SHOP in those days. Quickly let me tell some details about a major MILLIONTH COUNCIL LAW, that is obeyed without question by all the BRIGGER counterpart entities making up our human waking world’s entertainment system. B SUBTLE, this is sort of a “PUT THIS ONE ON THE TOP” out of any other laws in the AWA. Still, Sarah did not like it one bit that I was off chasing wild geese 100 miles down the coastline, and being put through hell, and gave me 2 powerful interactions, not the 1969 chain one or the 1980 Love Is 4 Carpenters one but the 2 in the year of 1997. I made an error on a previous blog, forgive me please, the 2-letters interaction was one, and then there was this other one where she was singing 2 me in the form she takes now on this waking world, a beautiful tune that has lyrics in it that go, “I just wanna spend my time with U, let me make sweet love 2U”. Anyway, she was not one bit happy that I was being given such awful treatment by her Atlantic City area distant family branch. This all brings me 2 an interaction last night where I was standing at the center of a large classroom at the Teck Bay Mystery School, and along came the giant black panther cat, Gawky Gaukauk, and this is what happened.

Gawky said 2 me he wanted me 2 feed him, and I had a can of tuna fish in my hand suddenly appear, and so I opened it with a can opener on the wall, where I found a dish and he ate it up quickly once I served him, and then appeared as a large black male about 9 feet tall with a strange square hat almost similar 2 the graduating class hats, speaking of higher education, even if it is on the Astral world. He sat down and purred and I asked him Y he purred when he no longer was occupying the body of a cat, and he smiled and told me I need not b privy 2 so much. Then he softly laughed and said 2 me, in paraphrase again, that I do need 2 understand my Haddonwood Swim and Health club days a little better. I shut right up and am always eager 2 learn anything, I am thirsty 4 knowledge and wisdom all the time, on any plane of existence. He broke right in with something like, U know Yancy-Dog, we R all watching U, not jest the 2 little kids at the institute? I said that I know, and tried 2 say as little as I could just 4 the sole purpose of keeping him talking, as once Gawky decides not 2 talk any longer, U will not get anything more out of him 4 quite a ling stretch. On the mortal worlds, he went onto tell me, how scriptures teach us how GOD/DESS calls us, and never the other way around, we never of ourselves decide 2 seek after GOD/DESS. Haddon wood was HER way of leading U back 2 your long forgotten memories of HER, the great Sarah-Stacey Krassle. Mickey the lifeguard was astrally one and the same with Lester from upline, and Tony the owner was me, Gawky, I could never reveal who I was and YU were drawn 2 my club and Y it shut down as mysteriously and overnight in the summer of 1996, just as quickly as the BRIGGER produced DARK SHADOWS hit television show was killed and cancelled in April of 1971. It was a plan between Neptune Jupiter and me, or really better said a game, 2C what would happen and what U would remember. No one cared how much pain U would B forced 2 suffer as a result of all of these nightmare games. I sarcastically thanked Gawky 4 absolutely nothing and told him he could relay these equal sentiments to Scylla’s mighty dad, NEPJUP. Then he said, do U remember being at the bottom of the pool and what happened, what really happened. Suddenly a new memory entered into the dream-interaction, and in it, I knew that I had gone into a drain and down a huge pipe, deep into Subterrania. There were many pictures of arcades and machines that were all over the tunnel, and beyond that, it emptied out into a world that was huger than human imagination. Then there was a road that led high into the sky, and up into the actual Astral Plane and near by the municipal building in Krassleville. I never remembered this B4, but was it a new memory inserted into last nights’ current dream interaction, or was it a forgotten part of the so called waking reality at Haddonwood in 1997? When U R the victim of a laser retracing unit over and over again, things get distorted in major ways, such as my car insurance story and the Incollingo’s grocery store cup cakes incidents, from over a year in the past.

The 2 most gargantuan deals since the NEW DEAL of the past century that most out there r not old enough 2 remember other than what u may have read and learned in history materials, R the PC movements in the nineteen nineties, and the covert wipe out of the new age movement, also of the nineties. This is by far no coincidence, and is a major scene BRO. Watch out when 2 much time goes by and all we have left R historical ‘accounts’ of things. If we all could have learned a huge thing from the Dark Shadows television show, it should have been how phony a lot of accepted history really is. Remember Victoria Winters and the Collins Family history book that was all wrong? Someday when I am no longer here as Michael Mountainpen, I would drink pig urine literally, if that is what it would take, 2C what happens with my music, and my collections of many things, machines, inventions, journals, internet postings, U just name it BRO, the list reads on and time does not uncle Heinz PERMIT me saying a lot more. Tahren Gandhi buying the Trinidad Motel B4 selling it shortly thereafter 2 the Super 8 motel chain, is one thing, but the girl vocalist Tahren and being arrested in Delaware, and now the famous state trooper always shown on the news with the same last name as the motel used 2B, is way 2 symbolic and full of weird coincidences, not 2B telling a major story in and of itself. She was originally going 2 sing my 2 dance tunes, THE MORNING LIGHT and LOST LOVE, and the LOST LOVE story was indeed touched on a bit earlier in this blog, so let me now continue along with this 4 a short while, OK John KING?????????? Anyone out here that has been up 2 the now defunked site of www.morianity-foundation.com/ knows about the pix, the photog-proof house, the bully McG making a terrorist threat 2 Ed Himacane and myself, and has most likely heard the dance tune and the lyrics, of the song I wrote and copyrighted in 1977, called LOST LOVE. This should have been written one BRIPER in negative space. How did it get back there, and how do all of the things that happen similarly 2 this, really operate? The answer is that indeed hyperspace is real, and so is ES, or Exploratronic Supermind. What complicates lots of things 4 me is this simple fact, anf again, I am being ultra subtle, at least 4 me, and so many will say, what the truck is this fatass trying 2 say. The AWA LAW says that U must say these things in this manner, it really is law, and law is defined as a rule that has punitation consequences when trespassed against and violated. There R even further details here, laws that carry their own built in punishments, and others that if U never get caught breaking them, then UR-OK, and yes, U-ROCK!!!!!!!! Still and all, being subtle as possible so that my dizziness attack is not just one of other punitive counterstrikes on the part of Astral Realm forces, let me hereby just add this quick and final insertion 4 right now. Relating my music and the songs written by me since the year 1969, and all of my small time independent career in this field, along with the ownership of SPR with partner Paul Pedersen, to the history book of Victoria Winters about the Collins family on the fictional daytime drama soap television show of the sixties, DS, U will have a very similar situation as this equates with me, after I am gone, and no one is alive 2 really know the truth. Was this really all made 2 happen because of a magic tape recorder and conversations with Professor Theodore Jackson and Shorty MacInvondi? Was this because as the small pieces keep moving that eventually created the total event, a result of forces that got Tahren my original vocalist 2 suddenly get busted in Delaware 4 a drug possession, when every police person on the beat knew she was a user, but picked the exact time 2 take her out of the picture 4 me, so that another voice could move its way in? Questions, and endless questions 2 endless queries, oh yes, that is the other fun little ingredient that makes endless existence just so wonderful, if I can B ‘permitted uncle’ 2B just about as sarcastic as is humanly possible here, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So what does complicate even further, things 4 the victim of a major dosage of the Herbert Huntington family curse from hell, literally, now 13,0000 years old if U look at a more accurate perspective in the salvation game of the gods, and the head GODDESS, SSJSKK!!!!!!!!!!! Once certain events and things in general begin 2 move in a particular direction, B it whatever, but where there is no turning back, as though your vehicle has drive and no reverse gear, and UR on a perpetual monorail track, such as in the wild crazy case of the poor pitiful pathetic Michael mountainpen, ADDING BOTH THE HYPERSPACE AS WELL AS THE ASTRAL DIMENSIONS 2 ALL OF THE THINGS MENTIONED AND CONTAINED HEREIN, BECIOMES MORE THAN JUST A NEEDED NECESSITY REALITY, BUT NOW IT BECOMES AN INVIOLATE AND ABSOLUTE IN THE EQUATION, JUST AS MUCH AS ONE CAN NEVER EQUAL 5. I could follow my ex-partner’s advice and live more surface oriented and not dig so deep, but then, what would I all ready have missed out on knowing and learning about my horrific circumstances. Do not B direct says the BRIGGERS, they admit 2 sending signals through their music and shows, and other mediums, they outright have admitted it, I have the videotapes 2 prove people in mover and shaker positions have indeed come out in the past and admitted 2 this, almost if not word 4 word, BR!!!!!!!! They can all keep their dolphin signals, I enjoy people like Dawn King more than I let on, she is no gamester. If she has something 2 say, by the gods, the cosmos will know it, every word, every feeling, everything, she is not into that BRIGGER nonsense. I hate it also, but must obey my endless ruling and reigning TEEN-QUEEN. She will B 16 years old forever, and always has been, and unless U understand the truths about the upline and downline, U never will ever understand Y she is and how this possibly could B true. Lots of the bricks that made the Empire State building, in fact most of them, were mule hauled by a little man with no teeth, who spit tobacco, named Chewy, from Winslow Township, here in the GARDEN STATE OF NEW JERSEY. One technology was back in the days of my water walking uncle, and the other, springs up like a marvel 2 the modern world, as high as the sky. This is where my wonderful Scylla proclaimed last May the 12th that indeed, SHE RULES THIS EMPIRE. I know U do teen queen, and IWALU forever and forever MC, 990-990-990-990-990!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatever U say goes, my Mighty TEEN QUEEN. U sang 2 me all weekend long, and even in my dreams, and U always will. Your family will never stop our love.

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL-2297, THIS IS ALL COPYRIGHTED AS THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF 1 MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN. All the words herein R true, no matter how far fetched they may sound. Never trust history or what U have been told, unless the teller has seen the face of God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF THIS TRANSMISSION:

No comments: