Sunday, March 22, 2009

fake governors

“Fake Governors and Phony Deathbed Confessions, revisited”
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995 CONTINUES FROM AUDIO
Datfile: Jane Dirtweeds PM on 032209---START TRANSMISSION:


Back somewhere either in late 1988 or early 1989, I was residing at 7 East Main Street, in the illustrious Moorestown, New Jersey, USA. I was outside Dave Roth’s Lodge meeting hall and all though was told that I could enter and wait in a visiting area, I was content 2 remain in my vehicle, it was parked in a place of privacy, and freed me up 2 do what I called starting back a decade or more by the term, “electronic-metaphysics”. I am going 2 interrupt myself and tell U that there is reason 2 believe that the death of this man has some possibility of all being faked. Anyone not yet a visitor of a good wax museum, may not totally relate to these claims, but I know that things can B done that R totally mind bending, and in fact R being done, and not just 2 me. Another quick 2ns interruption is that I told U all that the Phillies season in oh-nine would totally stink, the Flyers would B red hot and neck and neck with the devils,, it is all as totally predictable as is the behavior of your problem-child, in my case, I have a major, Problem-Family. 2 this day a brick wall harder than a fortress is preventing me from getting some information that would tie the (King/Levy/McGuire/Martino) family and my (Stuart/Huntington/Eastman/Mason) family, together as very close 8th cousins based on a line that would have been wiped out if an old queen in England, distant cousins 2 the current Majesty, hands been able 2 totally have her way and behead more than just my many-great Aunt Mary Stuart of Scotland. I know it 99%, but without the missing one percent documents, this could not B taken 4 authentication 2 a good state or local historical society. The missing one percent is just a couple of documents, that R being held more carefully than a room full of gold and black covert military extraterrestrial areas. Back on point now, I made a tape in the car where I was talking 2 Professor Jackson from Florida, a tenured FSU Professor, in another band of Transdimensional hyperspace. We were in the future by nearly a year or so, and were discussing Governor Florio, who at not as yet been elected the Governor. We also were discussing how a man in the organization of what at the time I merely was labeling as OTAMM, made a deathbed confession, and admitted 2 the torturing of one Michael Wayne Mountainpen, him along with numerous other persons involved in a ,major wet-works black-ops scheme. There never was such a confession, and I had hoped that this would help 2 make it either happen naturally in an eventuality, or help it if in no other way than the usual, through the magic 4 lacking of a better word, of electronic-metaphysics. In (reality), whatever that (really) is, neither part of the equation worked, and this went on 20 years, not working as I had hoped, that is. Lots of small heart attacks R beginning in certain chests right about now, from here all the way 2 Trinidad Island, but B of good cheer, as I need so many more facts and proofs and docs B4I even start going places that some think I may B on my way 2 leading into with this days’ blog. I do know that persons involved in varying degrees of culpability, R very nervous right about now. I told everybody the market would fly, and it has, up an average of more than 320 points per week 4 two weeks, and breaking a barrier that has held in my favor 4 eleven freaking straight months, of more than one up week streak, in the Dow Jones, as of last Friday’s closing hell/bell. Phillies, Flyers and Dow, I guess all of UR getting totally sick of hearing this about now, but sick or not, am I wrong, or am I right smack dab center on the freaking money, BRO????????? Remember also that in the beginning of my blogging, most of U if not without exception, looked at me as unpatriotic or even traitorous and disloyal 2 America 4 making the statements and claims that I in fact made all along about Wall Street, so has reality just coincidentally happened 2 catch up with one little insignificant blogger, or just could this blogger have been telling a very sad and true tale along? An extremely long story made short now, if that ever in my case is really possible without gutting out most of the significance 2 my point and case, is simply this, BRA. There goes that Astral Realm famous period of 20 mortal world years again, as in the blessing period of a joining Leviathan into its fold and cult. U may substitute the word Leviathan with Lambrigg Cultist, they R one and the same on the Astral Plane. Also it does seem spuriously weird and just overly coincidental, in my mind at least, how many Paul and Paula persons have been interconnected within my life in such a short span of time, 4 tiny decades, or 2 Brigger-Periods, speaking literally of the devil again. Things went quiet 4 one BRIPER, if U will ‘permit me uncle’, 2 shorten this phrase into, and then there was the other night. What U need 2 know is a short foundation first in the subject that is about 2B brought up here, and then I can build y’all a short and very safe bridge into the topic at hand. The family or really, THATY FAMILY, and its Egg Harbor Branch, will most likely B moving in upstairs, as U know the unit is now unoccupied, and the former nabes vacated and were way behind in their rent with the judge. In addition, I have come 2 really befriend Ann King’s son, Joe, and am more than glad that I did. He basically let something slip out in the parking lot that falls along the limes of the fake deathbed confession deal discussed at the top of the blog. I am not totally sure he was even aware that he did, but what was quickly said while we were tinkering with Chicky’s truck, was so major, I knew instantly that I needed a change of underwear as soon as I could make an exit and get into the shower. It was so major that it totally verified 2 me that Chris Bennett indeed was a plant at my job, as was Jimmy Stone at the previous job 2 come along and fire me instantly that September one morning back in oh-4, as well as Ed Himacane at the Hammonton Library, and finally his neighbors upstairs, that just happened 2 have just moved there, where a state agency had placed Ed, after he left a place called THE HAVEN, where down and out Veterans in this area could remain 4 a year until they could get settled into some shithole room somewhere, which of course is exactly what happened. It was just a slip, like poor President O’s the other night on J, but boom, one slip can indeed cause things 2 happen and balls 2 start rolling, innocent as they may appear. Naturally, Luke Skywalker’s forces as soon as I typed this in, got into the herd of swine and made them dash frantically into the biblical seas, and also made Dawn begin 2 blast some music out in the other room, louder than I have heard it in months and months. It does not bother me as I am awake and blogging and soon going 2 post up and shower and leave 4 my 3rd and final shift at my work post, but it is so fascinating 2C biblical realities spring into action and come 2 life, at precision timed influence, and verify that all the wild stories of the bible indeed R so true. The other day in extreme anger, I called the bible a liar 4 claiming that people R never given more than they can take, but the old adage proves me wrong, as if it was more than I could have taken, I now would not B here 2 revise and edit this text. The pure simple truth of scripture really is almost beyond the comprehension of the collective of all of humanity, as if U think on this seriously and ponder with your full attention on what is beyond the threshold of someone’s ability 2 handle pressure, U will C just what I am referring 2, and this is a query in its own that defies a staggered imagination, right? I make this public apology 2 the inhabitants of Planet earth here and now 4 my misstatement made in terrible anger 5-10 days ago regarding the bible telling lies, please accept my apology, SSJKK, my lovely brown eyed girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Speaking of her, and Jay a minute ago, NOW, IC other things went by me as well, such as her plans. Levy and his wife had a plan also, but really, U do not want this, U have no clue how powerful the Huntington curse really is Scylla, thank U anyway, but I care way 2 much about U, and would never allow U2 do something that would B contradictive and non-beneficial 2 your own life. Well, it seems lots more gets by this old procrastinator than I ever used 2 want 2 admit 2, DUHHHHHHHH, Japanese car buying time, or do they make that car, shows what I know about cars and auto mechanics????????!!!!!!!!!!! So what did Joe King say 2 me out in the lit, speaking of car tinkering and auto mechanics? Well, that must rearming between me and Joe, BR, but I now know that this entire blogging project was planned while I still was working at the all mighty Callio ACMUA purchasing 200+ year old Florence, New Jersey, plant, called GRIFFIN PIPE, and that an Astral Plane God named Psyche Myrathus from the Ring River, was more than casually incidental and actually was quite instrumental in the bringing together of both me and the outfit called Initial, in Pleasantville, New Jersey. The Kings also were placed in the apartment first and then Ed was placed in the studio one room below a part of their apartment, all in Berryville, or Hammonton, New Jersey.

Here R the codes 4 Astral entities visiting here, and R on the project. Ed is not broadcasting at the moment and the wire leads out 2 my car. Also, I did my best 2 explain a hypersphere and how it is part of other unlimited ones and how all of them R nothing more than a pure downlining energy from an upline world person’s thought wave. I think the person wanting the information was able 2 grasp a lot of it, but do not know who that person is. As 4 the truer people that run my site operation, Mrs. Levy and other friends and relatives R all infiltrated in there, and they use many tall ladders a lot 4 reasons that seem 2 make no physical world sense at all. Also their meeting room is past the exit door at the (Transfer), and is very long with plush office furniture all around. One of the extremely exquisite and tall brunet female relatives, is the grown up version of the original Sarah I knew on T. Avenue. In this part of Transdimensional reality, she remained here, and never left me in July of 1969. She rides a bicycle from nearby the site and comes in with it on Monday mornings, I of course am not there in this world, on Monday mornings. When I learn more, I will post it, none of this paragraph is 4 mortal worlders. My suggestion is 2 find the crew or what is scattered and remains of it and go back if possible 2 the other (Station), if U get my drift. What Levy’s wife told me that last day on the beach through her friend should have made me understand, but if I were so smart, I would not have had 2 wait 4 the President 2 help me indirectly, and I know her did, as I asked him 2, and wish 2 thank him.

In closing, every time either Diana or Stacey and I have a good time together out in the heavenlies, some force huger than I understand as of yet, is recently shifting me out of the interaction and into some nasty nightmarish other ones. If it does not stop, the entire planet will B totally uncreated. If U really doubt that I know how 2 un-create something, read the blogs carefully, and then remember the photo of McG. He is scared 2 death that I know the exact position of his worm hole, and he has indeed got worries. Get off my back Mick-Gee, or else, BR!!!!!!!!!!!! How can anyone explain a house that cannot B photographed, or a picture such as the one that used 2 post online, and will again when I transfer the data back into a free website, and used 2 appear on www.morianity-foundation.com/???????? U cannot explain away rationally, many things I have claimed, nor posted, and no, heart attack time is not here yet, but keep playing the truck with me guys, I have more than 8 super reasons 2 tell a lot more about Tahren, both of them, and Trinidad, both of them, and Donna, both of them, hay Jacks??????????????????????? I am not guilty of wearing uniforms that do not fit perfectly, nor towers that collapse, but I do know many secret things that all of the combined intelligence services would love 2 know. Remember that the all mighty dollar always is and was and will B what it always is all about, just as Kevin Trudeau says. Even the most religious god lovers on the planet, have traitors in their own camps and R willing 2B bought, R we on this shoreline less guilty of this reality?

Siege is lighter these past days, but the evil trilogy is non-stoppable, as I told U giant Gina. It has crashed all systems, and taken my luck scores 2 all time new lowness levels. But I am not toast yet, butches, I have my plans, and U will C the fruition of them soon enough. Persecutors of the frail and innocent will all have their day in the maggot pile, rotting away forever with endless shame.

Google and SWIS, and KSWL-2299, this is all copyrighted as the intellectual property of 1 Michael Wayne Mountainpen, it is the total truth, absolute truth 2 the very best of my knowledge, and nothing has been added or subtracted in any way from these truths in this blogging text. This is all blahhhhhhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm.

END OF THIS TRANSMISSION, BRA:

No comments: