Tuesday, March 24, 2009

WHAT EXACTLY IS THANKSGIVING SIEGE?

“WHAT EXACTLY IS THANKSGIVING SIEGE?”
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT, continuing from 1995 audio tapes
DATFILE: 032409.735.555555555555555555


I am under another mother tucking vicious death siege from MILITUFORCE-OTAMM SCUM, OR WOMO, the ORGANIZED Force of World Owners, originally the KINGS, and now the FORTUNE 500. Starting after I left my doctor, just as 5 months ago, if U may recall and if not, find the blogs pweeeeeze on the site around that time of months in positive space, at the site known as www.blogger.com/ should UB reading this on one of 3 others that I know of and directly post 2, or perhaps in other spaces on the net that automatically circulate. There is an upside today 2 the major aerial persecution from WOMO or WORLD OWNER MILITARY UFO FORCE ORGANIZED TRASH AGAINST MICHAEL MOUNTAINPEN, AND IT IS THIS, BR: Not just me, but lots of others R finally getting the message that something has been going on in the skies, covertly, all around, ever since I shot off my big poached egg retching copyrighting mouth 2 the Mount Laurel, New Jersey Police Department, in late 1987, while working at my security post on Gaither Drive, called the American Honda plant!!!!!!!!! I came home from the doctor, and U do not need know right now what my personal medical condition is and what the gods may or may not have done 2 me physically, as they can engineer, and do, all the illnesses and even death itself, it is not a naturally occurring thing, nor is weather any longer, it is all being DONE, but Ann King rode in the car with me, and we got back, and then I took daughter Dawn King 2 a 7-11 and a Wal-Mart store and over 2C her hubby Chicky 4 a few in-between, and then came home and Ann hoped back in the car, and she had a medical appointment at 4 this afternoon, and I took her there and played some roulette in my car while outside in the parking area of the medical office, waiting 4 her. When she came out, she was almost rolling around with laughter, and told me how a patient in a cubicle a room down from her was talking 2 a doctor who also was Ann’s doctor, and his appointment was first, and he was complaining about a very interesting thing, and I will quote just as Ann quoted the conversation, first from the doctor and then his patient. This in no way is illegal, and does not breach any doctor/patient confidentiality, as U will C as U read on, BRA!!!!!!! The doc asked this dude, “How RU feeling today, what’s going on”? The patient, a male about 30 years old give or take, replied, “These fucking chemtrails, they make us all feel so rotten”. As U know, the skies R totally filled with them. He went on also after this, 2 say after the doc said, “What RU talking about?”, and replied, “these planes up in the sky leaving lines and spewing out all this poison 4 researching war games and using it on enemies 2 manipulate weather and make us all sick with colds and flu viruses”? My entire day is made, despite the stock market being up 1000 points now this week, just as I predicted, and on a super nasty evil fixed bullish rally. Also, I still am laughing inside, despite lots of MUZAKL and giant slut attacks today, this has been starting up and gradually getting worse again recently. This young whore came out of the store where they used another Geico scuz bag add over the MUZAK player system, about 6 foot something and actually intentionally got in my way and sort of enjoyed bullying me without actually doing it in ways that I could prove to a police officer or walk into a court of law with, but I know what I know, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! Death angels R back on a roll, and the sky attacks never take any real break, if it stops a day, and occasionally 2, it just trucking starts right back up again. B4 my encounters with THAT FAMILY, I had several periods of major sieges, and then a month or damn near where chemtrails would totally vanish like a rabbit in Copperfield’s hat, and this is never the case any more, not basically since somewhere oh sixish or sevenish somewhere in this time freaking ass frame, BR!!!!!!!! THAT-FAMILY came into my dreams at Cornwall Avenue in Ventnor, New Jersey, in July of 1970, and I have been dealing with their evil twisted atrocities ever since, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!! Basically however, my periods of siege were carefully scrutinized and examined by me over about 8-12 years or so, and then I began naming these peta-hell periods that have very short but distinct separations. The longest and most severe freaking siege being THANKSGIVING SIEGE, starting normally in middle November and always a week or so B4 Thanksgiving Day, and lasts right into anywhere from middle March through late May, and on the very bad years where it lasts literally a half year or about 6 freaking months, the next period called Spring Siege, normally never comes, as there is about a 3 week break and then, BOOM, Nicky-Boy, in comes SCUMMER-SUMMER SIEGE, BRO!!!! This lasts until early September, and then there is an average of 2 weeks off, and then BOOM again Nicky, AUTUMN SIEGE kicks in, the shortest in duration, normally from the start of October through the start of November, then the quickie back off break period again, and right back at U, the THANKSGIVING SIEGE swings right around again 4 the next rock chucking grass mole year!!!! Some blog readers or even my loyal Morians of the blogaud, have perhaps been wondering if Mountainpen knows how 2 properly read and understand a basic calendar. Thanksgiving siege, and he’s freaking talkin’ about it in February? No, now U know how it works, BR, gaveeeeesh Tony Highvoice??!

U know this will probably sound as immature as the average 3rd grade class unsupervised 4 an hour, but I do not really give a pit. My opinion of ANYONE, ANYWHERE, at ANY TIME, and 4 ANY REASON, that can B so ultimately and totally cruel 2 another human being as these total turds have been being hyper big time cruel 2 me 4 a quarter of a damn century, is so off the scales and meters, that this is my personal undying opinion of all of U, and all of your ugly dog bad-petting mothers: Take an ocean of pure sewage, add puke, and diarrhea, toxic waste, and nuclear spillage, mix it all up real well, shake with the force of Jupiter’s crush, and then multiply this pile of diseased soup times ten to the power of fifty five vigintillion, and then make this into one single entity that is truly attempting 2 reflect the sum total of all of this disease that’s messing with me, and believe me, it will absolutely fail every fooking stinking time, BRA!!!!!!!!!!

Days like today make me realize what a total waste of time it most likely is to talk so seriously as though any of U can ever grasp it in full, about what I know. I mean stuff like the reversals of reality, creating delay fields, both laser forward and positronic, wormholes, hyperspace realties and how they effect all of us as fifth dimensional creatures physically, the Astral Plane and all of its truths sop far revealed to my conscious walking world memories, and on and on and on. It is a silly waste of my time and a futile exercise of futility on my part. I do not know or understand any of these things, I have been literally connected while awake, 2 the omniscient human collective. I did not ask 4 this, I did not do anything, I was chosen. Anyone ever with huge mountain sized claims of unknown truths, that also do not claim in the very same breath, that THEY DID NOTHINGH in the process, but that some other THEY or THAT, DID, is a mother Kruking liar, from here to Mitch Williams and 1993. I have a lot more 2 tell, and it will B told, and U will B very sorry, all of u in this diseased and totally twisted evil empire. People like my snooty sick family, I know what U did, and I told the entire fucking world what U did 2 Scylla’s human world parents on the island. Mr. President, Mr. US Attorney General, others in charge of this massive financial repair effort, and all of U, certainly, U do not need me 2 tell U how wicked Wall Street was and how my claims of what my diseased clan has perpetrated on me, now it is a matter of historical official documentation, BRO. I mean no disrespect, U know that I know that U tried 2 help me out big time, and I will B eternally grateful 4 that. It is my sincere hope that U can repair what my diseased family screwed up, and may the gods bless U, and what is left of this country, and may SSJKK B with U. I have never been anti-capitalist, I am only against it in an unlimited basis, as this dooms all of us 2 failure and eventual destruction.

GOOGLE, SATELLITE WORLD INTERCONNECTION SYSTEM, AND KING-SOIFER-WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2296, this is all copyrighted MWM-2009 ADEG, and is total truth so help me Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle, the All Mighty, HERSELF.

I was going 2 stop the blog here, and tried 2 post, I was fucking hacked, nothing works, all was frozen. I am calling the fucking FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION TOMORROW MORNING, THIS IS A FUCKING VIOLATION OF MY CIVIL AMND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT 2 FREEDOM OF SPEECH, AND STOPPING ME AND INTERFERING WITH THIS MACHINE AND MY ATTEMPTS 2 POST UP MY BLOGS, IS TOTALLY ILLEGAL. I HAVE A RIGHT 2 FUCKING SPEAK, &UR IN SERIOUS FUCKING VIOLATION OF MY RIGHTS, WHOEVER THE FUCK UR, U COCK SUCKERS. KNOCK IT OFF TURDS!!!!!

END OF THIS TRANSMISSION:

No comments: