Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SHAVING PEACH FUZZ OFF THE 1995-1998 ICEBERG YEARS

“Shaving Peach Fuzz Off the 1995-1998 Iceberg Years”
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995
DATE AND TIME FILE: 032509.635.555555555555
Beginning of this Transmission, BRO:


Persecution and major hell is all around me, it has been very bad starting Tuesday around noon or just past, and is currently mother bed tucking horrendous, atrocious, and monstrous, all combined and stirred into excrement soup squared. Chemtrailing is like white on rice, black on midnight, and red on blood. Planes R loud and all over as well, the military enemies and government enemies under the total control of the WOMOF-TAWF is literally inconceivable and unimaginable. We will get 2 the meat of the title oin this blogging text in short order, but l;et me tell U that we also will discuss a lot more about DARK SHADOWS, and how it fits into many things, IRAQ’S INVASION OF KUWAIT at the end of the eighties, and how also this fits so smugly, smoothly and perfectly all together as well. Then we will lead all of this up 2 the Roadtrip 2 Carlisle, Pennsylvania in my early first days of my quest 2 find the All Mighty Sarah Krassle, and exactly how Haddonwood Health Club was used, by both the good and the evil forces of the mighty unfathomable 2 the waking world population, MILLIONTH-COUNCIL!!!!!!!!! So B both braced and bathroom completed 4 the half hour, have coffee and snack in hand, relax, and let me tell my horrific tale of woe. If UR even half human like Vulcan Spok, U may cry. B4I do begin with deep bull pit, let me tell U that my mailbox had my favorite visitor drop by again the other day, and I was left quite a whittle note by my pal, always, Mr. Cola man. He says he gets a kick out of the nickname, so no puns intended on family names or nicknames here, but I will just refer now 2 him as COLA MAN, we all remember and love our RC Cola!!!!!!!!!!! He told me some really major things, and I am always subject 2 the rules that ALL MIGHTY SCYLLA has laid down with me, on the Astral Plane, about being much more subtle and talking around things without actually saying them. 2 me, I always thought of that as being cute or smart, but if she says 2 me, “JUMP”, I will always say back 2 her, “How high, what song do U want me 2 sing as IU jump, and what colored shirt should I wear as well”? U all know that I obey my endless and breath-taking teen queen, now and forever more. She can do anything she wants, both on the physical plane and the astral plane, so I must always trust, love, and obey the great ruler of the China Quaking predicted empire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 things cannot B coincidental, 2 would B highly unlikely, not 3. The date SARAH the song was written by me in the ‘96 year, the predicted China Earthquake by me weeks B4 it occurred, and the proclamation of SSJSKK in her awake and new form, that SHE RULES. This is all a matter of record and it all can B publicly documented. Prove any of this 2B a lie, and I submit 2 a hundred years in maximum security prison doing hard time. Back to Cola Man and his latest SD, revering the Dark shadows initials here 2 create the abbreviation 4 Special Delivery, BRO!!!!!!!!!! This blog is in two parts, part one and part two, and this is part one that will post right now when it needs 2. When part 2 posts up later, this is when I highly suggest that UB ready 4 a major ingestion of wild and bizarre information. It is all the true and extremely sad tale of woe regarding the pathetic trucked up life of MWM, or Michael Windbag Mountainpen. CU soon, y’all, B back a bit water on wabbit, Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

I will leave U with a powerful message now and that is that there was a reason Y roulette has been so major a factor in my personal life starting in late 1982. Also a reason just as major exists as 4Y lots of dog dumb systems were handed 2 me, and now Cola Man has given me an ultimate secret, it is called the ANTITRIPLETON METHOD, and has been carefully guarded amongst a handful of pro gamblers 4 a century now, wo player, wait until this huge entire story completes later on, and all B4 we can add a third zero, get it Sky?????????

IWALU U big brown eyed girl, just know that. Nothing else matters, TQ. CU all very soon, Google, and SWIS, and KSWL, well not so soon there KSWL, that is a bit off into negative space by may waking mind’s reference 2 it, BR!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: