Thursday, March 12, 2009

SHORT BLOG F-3

“Short blog F-3”
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
MORIANITY PROJECT 1995 CONTINUING NOW
Date And Time file: 031209.609
Beginning of this transmission:


I am under fucking death siege from WOMOF-TAWF, this computer is totally fucked the hell up, Dawn changed her mind about Eddie and the air conditioner, and blames me when the enemy fucks up the car. I was at the Wal-Mart, and THAT FAMILY somehow and this is now the second time recently they have done this 2 me with this vehicle and it was done with others many times on prior occasions, BR, they somehow mechanically turn my lights ion and the daylight prevents them from being seen, and so the car is fucking dead when U go 2 fucking start it up. It actually is moved physically, and no astral invisible person is in there doing it, as physical world atoms R so heavy 2 an astral body, that U could B the weight lifting champion of the province and not B able 2 budge one ounce of tangible physical world matter. This switch takes at least the force of one pound, and would require an infant 2 push it hard 2 engage or disengage the automobile lights. So who is doing this and how? We do not have the time 2 explore this now, I know many things and do not have all the answers, and confessed 2 that right along. There R no lies and made up stories on Morianity, when I tell U that I don/’t know it all, I DON’T FUCKING KNOW IT ALL, but I do know a hell of a lot of huge covered up human world secrets, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! When it happened and I realized it, Dawn was only a minute away at that point from exiting the store. She never would believe any of this, so I told her the battery is weak, and we eventually got a dude 2 give the vehicle a jump where it naturally started right back up. Also, in that minute where I realized my dimming lights were on, and this is a story in and of itself, and B4 Dawn came out of the Wal-Mart, a nasty chopper attack struck me right there, and this chopper also struck here last night. The 2 nights B4 that, it was out there as well, but guess what it was doing then? It was landing at the Kessler Hospital after Dawn and Chicky’s cousin and cousin in law, Roberto Laines was struck by a car at the local 7-11 store just blocks from where he lives in downtown Dogtown or Berryville-Hammonton, and the local rescue squad had rushed him a mile away 2 the local Kessler Hospital where the heliport is and the birdie had just touched down 2 take him 2 the Atlanticare Hospital in Atlantic city. As for how and YI was able 2 discover that my vehicle lights were left on with the car parked and off at the WM parking lot, despite the discovery being made was made as always with me a bit STL, or (SCYLLA-2-LATE), and STL will B used in my blogging abbreviations from now on 2 mean just this, abridging the long version terminology. What occurred was that what U waking world mortals would all word, my guardian angel or some such nonsense, parked in front of my car and waited 4 someone 2 also exit the WM store, and while they were parked perpendicularly positioned 2 my car, I suddenly realized that my headlights and dim ly, were reflecting into the side of their car. It was the stupidest thing I had ever seen and as a driver of nearly 4 decades, I have seen stupid with a capital STUPID many times with drivers, but this was a really dumb place 2 sit and wait 4 his party, and also illegal. But now IC that this was not an accident it was a miracle, only my dumb mind did not catch it quite in time, SHE is right U know, as I was sitting there staring at my own headlights reflection 4 about 10 minutes, and if I had caught it instantly, maybe I would have ammoniated 2 start up without a jump and ever getting yelled at by QUEEN KING herself. Well her 6th cousin thrice removed MC is totally right about me, I am always STL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U win Mariah!!!!!!!! When I am wrong I am wrong, and I am man enough 2 publicly admit it 2’yall!!!!!!!

Now last night after I finished blogging and posting 2 my 4 sites, I tossed and turned and just could not sleep, so I played 3 roulette games using Nick’s system, and blew out and crashed and burned like a fire-monster. Game one lost me 20 units, game 2 lost me 22 units, and game 3 lost me 33 and one half units, and in 2 hours of playing, I had lost a combined total of 75.5 units, nearly all I had made from the P&L total of 55 prior-applied games or PAGS, and also 42 new ones, since that major interaction with MC and her hub. I fell into a nasty sick and diseased fucking sleep around nearly 5, and at 7 on the nose, I awoke with a thud that literally threw my pathetic old flabby fucking ass right out of bed and smack dab on top the mother fucking floor, my ass still hurts. Instantly after saying about 30 or 40 very bad word-combos, and rubbing my bobby-booboo, NC, I remembered a major interaction with just Nick Razorbladesbooby himself. No one else was in it, and it began after I had finished making passionate love with Goddess Diana at the Wallatuj Waterfalls, the J is silent and follows many Astral words ending in a ‘2’ pronunciation it is pronounced as the word wallet is here in wakeful life, then the A sound has the DUHH sound without the D, ant then 2. These waterfalls can actually sing songs, and Diana and I go there quite frequently, but suddenly the shift happened, and I was nowhere near there any longer, nor was Diana anywhere 2B found, and then came Nick out of nowhere, and he called me major curse word names and said he is gonna cut me worse than he did B4. He branded a huge sword like in THE HGHLANDER and in a quick move, cut off my right arm, and then my left one. Then he ran me through and I fell. I laying there bleeding and dying, and he was laughing like Angelique Dubwua Collins used 2 in the Dark shadow show while I totally bled out and died. Then I stood up and realized or thought that this was a bad dream, and then he came at me all over again from behind and I saw the sword penetrating out of my chest as he thrust it into my back, and again I fell down and died. This time I hit the floor and awoke as U mortals would perceive this nightmare. But after I lay in misery 4 about 20 minutes, I again fell right back into this interaction and the dreamshift was him and me again at the Lakehouse, and he said Scylla will never remember all that U hope that she will, and that he will C2 it. He then went onto 2 talk some more only I did not want 2 sit there and listen, and tried 2 get up, but was totally frozen. I could not so much as move a muscle. His exact words 2 me if not 100 then 99% verbatim were this: “Booby, I wet your appetite with the other system that U got from me so U could play your dumb game in the waking world. Now if U stop annoying me by trying 2 effect Scylla’s unconsciousness, I will give U a system that will work, as long as U leave her alkaline and stop trying 2 effect her waking world memories. I have come 2 far in all of this 2 lose her now, shit head” Then he laughed raucously and starred and glared at me and went onto say this, “If U do not win consistently, then U can go back 2 blogging 2 her unconscious mind, but if U win consistently and U start doing it, you will crash and burn. Now here is all U have 2 do, and I will not close the quote here lads and lassies, he went on, but I do not dare tell this system, it is wild, and is kicking major ass today despite my being under a super horrific death hell siege from total diseased scum. He had one final statement 2 make, and said,” Not only your family has curses, so does Scylla’s. Do not mess with us”. Then he looked a bit sadder and bellowed out the final thing, “your Berryville Hospital has a curse on it, and curse on U4 your crummy TPB book. Think, hard and U will. Remember the dude that got U in the head on collision down the road from there back around ‘95” Sure enough, I then remembered, and naturally, I cannot tell anymore about this, not if I want this wild new system of Lester’s 2 keep working.

Google, SWIS, KS-WL-2299, this is all Blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm. WOMOFTAWF CAN GO EAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF THIS HELLISH NIGHTMARE TRERANSMISSION, BRO!!!!!!!!!

No comments: