Thursday, March 26, 2009

MILLIONTH COUNCIL 7 JOHN DENVER, ME ZIP

“MILLIONTH-COUNCIL 7, ME JOHN DENVER ZIP”
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND PITIFUL WHITTLE ME
MORIANITY PROJECT OF THE HWY, NOT THE HIGHWAY
DATFILE: 032609.939, CHAPTER CD give or take on blog 5
B~E~G~I~N~N~I~N~G---T~R~A~N~S~M~I~S~S~I~O~N:


Things R real bad, and Twinbay, my glass half empty attitude is a figure of your imagination. Many realities R all around all of us, and everyone has chosen 2 believe a very dangerous and false notion that talk like this equals mental disease. I cannot stop this out of control thought process, and can merely tell all of U in the time remaining where life as I knew it once, will B totally eradicated from this planet, that indeed a fast pace invisible force is running through the system. What is the system? I only wish I had words 2 better explain or better said, transmit 2U in ways that U could properly receive it. I simply put, just do not. The system is life and things the way U believe it all 2B going down around U, and it all is smoke and mirrors. The dude whop knew I had 2 dollars in my pocket in the first week of July in 1970 in north central Atlantic City, is on e example, another one is a half hour ago shortly after ten this evening. THEY know what I mean, it is only important that they now know that I know, and I mean, I KNOW BROTHERR, and basically, and this is 4 them sop please do not take offense human race, this is not meant 4 any of U, FUCK-U!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 the sites that asterisk me out, I said letter number 6, letter number 22, letter number 3, letter number 11, U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not omit or get a dementia attack on my prior blog, I was not in the freaking mood BRA 2 tie the entire bag up and hurl out into the expansion. I intentionally left loose ends, there is always a now and a later, and these loose ends will all find their way into blogs that will tell it all.

Giant and tall girls and MUZAK R back on a real roll, and 4 the siege I am under, kitty kat command is extremely low, but who cares, as I do not give two pits Anipoop. GINA, GINA, GINA, am I on the freaking money with what I predicted or snot, ladies and gentlemen, go ahead, tell me I am not on the money and make darn fools out of yourselves,. U know that something huge ultimate hyper time IS in fact going on, the proof beyond disputes is out here now, and if U wanna choose ignorant arrogance, move into Donald Trump’s world and enjoy, BRO. U may not believe this one either, but here goes, I actually have the All Mighty’s permission 2 tell a major thing tonight, but choose 2 keep it 2 myself, it is nobody’s concern, and the AWA knows it all ready, so screw them. My pal Joe King was over earlier. He is the coolest dude on the planet, and my friend. 2 bloody hell with everybody, I can choose befriend anybody. I no longer hold it against a person if they R friends or relatives of say Adolf Hitler. I would not befriend him, and that is all that counts. Of course we won’t really go there will we. Once upon a time I would have welcomed an 8KDJ, now it is a nightmare that I accept, as it beats the soon coming, 9, and 10, and 20. UC if I am freaking wrong, Mister Nostradamus. What powerful little secret makes me so sure of this? Let me twell U Elmer Wabbit!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Warner Brothers and everybody else, there is a reality called and termed by me, MAGNETIC PERCENTAGES. It has been discussed over and over on my blogs, and not 4 a while, and new site readers that refuse to archive check older blogs on my original blogging site of blogger dot com will never know about them, DUHH!!!!!!!! U take a calculator and perform the simplest little function, and start with the year of 1982 and the number 780. This was where the Dow Jones Averages were in points at some spot during this year. On one side of a sheet of paper, U write in the year, and begin with 1982. Opposite this on the other side write in the point number of 780. The Dow historically gains 10 percent per year, and has never lost value over any decade-period since it was created a dozen or so decades ago. Until it finally does lose over a decade period, this ten percent annual gain becomes magnetized into a system. Most calculators work like my calculator, if U begin 4 example with the number of 780 and then punch in TIMES TEN PERCENT EQUALS, or (X 10%=) A NEW NUMBER WILL SHOW UP ON THE SCREEN. This number is what U would now write in the space next 2 the year 1983. Some newer machines require a slightly different approach where U must go 780 X 110%, still, U will C the numbers go 858, 944, 1038, etcetera, each time U retain the new number without clearing it off, and re-hitting the 110%. As the years move higher towards the present, U will C where the market is almost right exactly perfect with this curve, and other times where it will naturally diverge above and below it. Whenever the market is above this curve, smart money has more stocks shorted and shorted and shorted, as prices climb. Whenever it is below it, smart money has all stocks bought and bought and bought as prices drop. What is SMART MONEY? That is like me asking what is the Millionth-Council or what is really going on with my life? U may as well B asking What is God and what is everything else 4 that matter, and then expect some answer that your mind can identify with rationally and perfectly 2 just poof itself into U like magic Vegas acts. Not happenin BRO!!!!!!!!!!! Sahwee!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean if U ask your broker what smart-money is, he or she will give U some cockamamie answer 2 get your butt off the phone, but no 2 brokers will give U an answer that agrees. I do know that 4 the non totally lazies out there with an 8 dollar calculator U can pick up just about in any store on the planet, U can take an 8 and a half by 11 sheet of paper and a pen, and start at 1982 and move up to 2009, and beyond. Then U can get the average annual divergence and extend and project that into the next 5 years, and have an absolute clear possible top and bottom 2 these 30 DOW stocks. Math is indeed a reflector of all reality, and cosmic reality indeed is magnetized in time slots. U cannot ever break the rules of this reality, U will defy gravity first. Jane Sleazeweeds just got me at eleven-eleven, let me freaking compensate, 555555555555555 and 5555555555555 and 55555555555555555 and 5555555555555, thank U, ya rotten evil nasty pile of future maggots. Dawn was screaming at hubby Chicky and calling him a Guatemalan pig a few minutes ago, this is such a fun house 2 live in. Champ is so lucky, he was able 2 get the fuck out of here and escape, there is no escape 4 me, U all know this. Some Millionth-Council trash bag snake did not want me telling what I told about magnetic percentages, 2 four blogging sites and a larger audience than I had when I originally discussed this back in positive space about 15-20 trillion miles. Now about minus 1.8 quadrillion miles out is a place called Earth and World Labs, where Westmont, New Jersey stands today, in the smoke and mirror illusion of the space time continuum. Thanks 2 my wonderful friend Donna out there, I cannot put myself out of my misery. As 4 what they did 2 me 2 cause my vertigo, the doctor took a blood sample and I am scheduling on his orders, a visit 2 an ear, nose, and throat doctor. He thinks I have an inner ear infection. If it is serious, I have evidence that I plan 2 use when I file a law suit against my telephone company. They caused my mother 2 have a similar problem that made both of out lives a living hell in the nineties. We could B talking, 10 billion minimum, easily. Roger said he can get me the son of Arthur Bancroft who knew all about 1987 and the conversation with his dad and myself on Woodlyn Avenue, and both these men R willing 2 take 20% of my jury award after taxes and attorney splits. Watch out temporary divergences. Wow when the fucking press gets wind of this story, pun intended, Jesus Christ have mercy!!!!!

So what is antitripleton method 4 roulette gamblers/pro-players? That is 4 me 2 know and me only, just know that it is major and kicks dynamite ass. Also, this can’t B faked. I learned that. I learned a lot over the past Briper, (Brigger-Period). I learned just how real all this is at my local slip and fall Wal-Mart store, yes honey, I will indeed B careful, but never do I forget, nor do I stop hearing those gonging crashing 17 bell loud cymbals, BRA!!!!!!!! My message tonight is not 4 most humans now or ever, it is 4U dirt bag megacons. Yeah, I know what the score is, and U know, that really is my most prized possession Paul and Harriet Rohr, knowing the real/e truth, BR. That is beyond priceless. I will take this opportunity 2 wish both my lightning goddesses in their human forms, a happy birthday, as it is 20 minutes shy of midnight, and Diana is still good, and if this was England, it all ready is 4 in the more. Yes Gina, I TOLD U, when will they listen and realize that I KNOW WHAT I KNOW?

Google and SWIS and KS-World Labs of 2301, this is all copyrighted intellectual property of 1 Michael Windbag-Wayne Mountainpen here in ADEG-2009, BR!!!!!

Blahhhhhhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF THIS TRANSMISSION:

No comments: