Saturday, March 7, 2009

major computer hacking and death siege hell cubed

(major computer hacking and death siege hell cubed)
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/MORPRO-1995-GET IT YET?
DATFILE: 030709.342.5555555555555555
Beginning Transmission:


It is off the scale, and how much longer I can go without destroying this planet completely is anyone’s guess. This is not them against me in some human world arena, and if my blogaud has not yet figured this out and realize the reality of this on some kind of level, then quit now, U will never C it. Ed is gonna fix what the hell he did after the time this all first happened 6 weeks back or so, and he has all kinds of programs and multitasking’s going on with my very limited memory, I cannot afford 2 go 2 the computer store and spend money I do not have 2 put in more memory, so this shit is coming the fuck out and I want 2 return 2 my blogging without having 2 go through the war room in the Pentagon first 2 get it all up and running, this is mother ducking totally absurd!!!!!! If it is not this that is messing with me and taking forever just 2 get going and then have trouble with posting as well 2 my sites, then it is indeed hacking and the fucking federal government had better do its damn job and get it stopped or stop it themselves if they R doing it, as I HAVE MOITHER FUCKING CIVIL AND CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS 2 FREE FUCKING SPERACH, BRA!!!!!!!!!!! B4 blogging, I would call certain friends and people 2 keep them updated and apprised of my situation, and B4 that I always had Dave until the MASON WOMOF-TAWF committed FIRST DEGREE MURDER 4 HIRE, and paid a man on Rising Sun Avenue, gee Donna were U backwards and Jammed up Tommy Roe Dizzy, flip side or no Marcia Brady kissing flip side!!!!!!!!!!!!! Criminals belong BEHIND FUCKING PRIOSONM BARS, THEY CANNOT HIDE BEHIND THE FACT THEAT MAYBE THAEY MAKE THE LAWS, THE LAWS R4 THE LAWMAKERS AS WELL, JUST FUCKING ASK STACEY KRASSLE, SHE WILL TELL U. Ask Doctor Harold Camping of Family Stations Incorporated out in freaking Jason Cali, and he will tell U who indeed rules this freaking empire. He just would need another 10 thousand years of dreaming 2 put all of it together. For 85 years of one dream sequence, he has decoded a marvelous bit of HER, but believe me, we all will C not only the twelve year, but way beyond, unless somebody gets me really 2 freaking mad. I have 3 things 2 tell my blogaud right now, and do not have time 2 divert away.

Number 1 is that Scylla’s stupid system she gave 2 me in that dream, CRASHED last night at work, and totally burned up. I knew it would, nothing will work except applying parallel event or playing one long game. IO still keep looking 4 other systems, my conscience bothers me using these other 2 methods, but eventually, I will say screw my fucking conscience and just go back and carefully play my games and WIN as I did in 19 freaking 86, BR!!!!!!!!!!! There is a logical and mathematical reason Y these dumb systems seem so great and almost impervious 2 attack, and that is that a good enough system, usually, and if a player is not under some vicious negamagging attack such as me, will produce what I term a profit-curve, and many amateur philosophers that try figuring out what destiny and fate and chance and luck and random and all of this is really all about, have called 4 a very long time, “BEGINNER’S LUCK”, and it is a very real yet totally misperceived thing. Either Ed’s fucking programs won’t quit fucking messing with me or I have more worms crawling around in this mother fucking machine than Jimmie C has peanuts on his farm. Talk about ABCD, forget the A, but wow, look at the shit here in my life, Jimmie B, BURR, Jimmie C, Carter from the 1986 interaction confirming Y Deedee is so attracted 2 me, and D, wow Gottwald branch of my WOMOF and yacht excursions around the Long Island sound, wow, Aunt Geraldine SM, I am so freaking snooty snotty impressed with all of U!!!!!!!! Gee, I am shaking like a star struck fan, wow, could it B, Harry!!??? Yeah, maybe Mike, U ol’ friend of Tom Reale of Somers Point, New Jerk-C, maybe, just freaking maybe player, U knew about 123 and ABC just as U claimed 2, only we both know the truth do we not, butt wipe? It is all just ES, EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND, gimme a break, let us not brag when really there is nothing 2 brag about, which now of course takes us all smack dab into the 2nd thing we need 2 hit on in this freaking ass blog, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Number 2 is this, BR!!!!!!!! CHEMTRAILS and their supposed origin in the middle nineties, BULL FREAKING PIT!!!!!!!!!! Try 1987 around December, 28 years now nightmares and tears CAL, after the mighty TRINITRAIL OF 19 freaking 69, player!!!!!!!!!!!!! 28 is magical, the black and even lady of Herman Rhoule’s great game of mystery and fascination for centuries now, sheeeeeeeit!!!!!!!!!!!! Every 28 years, because of Scylla’s love for her favorite 2 base ten numbers of 7 and 12, is a calendrical repeating cycle. Whatever 2009 is on the calendar, it can B used out in 2037, and 2065, and back in 1981 and 1953, and since I was born as Mountainpen in this human world waking dream crap-ass illusion, 2010 is in my birth cycle, the gods help me in my Herbert Huntington cycle a short time after this big N. All this dude was my friends and my fiends, was a channel 4 ES. No one has magical powers, all of it is a Vegas act, but let me return 2 the pernt at hand Archie Bunk!!!!!!!!!!!!! That point is the harassment by way of CHEMTRAILS. It all began, not at once when I was 2 happy 2C, copyright examiners, but at American Honda on Gaither Road in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States of America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way Galaxy, (USAESMWG) when I telephoned the local police station 2 ask what the lines were far off in the sky going across what now I realize would B the Hammonton Berryville area, of Blue Jerk-C, from the north and heading 2 the south. Back then they never came close 2 me, nor did they spread out, but, 13 land in Washington, has a PROOF, A CASEETE TAPE, called THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT OR THE EOH-PART 2, where I say and I quote from the beginning of 1988, long B4 the nineties, BRO, “This ugly shit reminds me of some one puking up poached eggs and hurling it into the sky”. The tapes R real, they R down there, and I also have my own copies 2 this very day, and this is all time documented in the United States Library of congress copyright Office, BR!!!!!!! Fuck the damn nineties!!!!!! U want secrets, U want footballs, Jessica, U gottem Ratatouille!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about a mighty and beautiful star MAKING ALL OF MY POINTS 4 ME, WOW, THANK U LOVELY QUEEN JESSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Parallel event can do what nothing else can do against Herman Rhoule and his mighty game of 38 numbers, anybody yet starting 2CY 2008 was a huge contact point 4 me and Scylla, or do U first need 2 learn the theory of Relativity, both general and special, or I can sell U a bridge near 2 her stomping ground, or a nice used Hyundai from the little old Pasadena lady, DUHHHHHH, DERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! Now moving quickly on again.

Number 3 is a major deal. Normally, when I get the better of OTAMM enemies, and someone BELIEVES ME, such as DAWN KING THE QUEEN, here at this 6-9 room nightmare medical office of hallessness Benny Frank, the ALEE or APOLLO-LUCIFER’S EVIL EMPIRE, totally gets wrecked, yet FRIDAY was a gainer 4 them. This is a major unusual and intensely weird event, pal!!!!!!!!!!! What balanced it all on Wall Street Friday 4 them, was that they would have scored 500 or better if it were NOT 4 this event of PROVING 2 THE QUEEN, DK, that my video equipment does not work correctly, she insisted I was lying, until Thursday night when SHE GOT HER EMEREFEN PROOF, and this vindifreakingcated poor pathetic pitiful whittle Mountainshitpen. If it were not 4 this, they would have really REALLY, R~~E~~A ~~L~~L~~Y-------SCORED, the 2 events acted as BALANCERS and just gave them a small edge, as the persecution and the utility attack in and of itself always also brings the market flying up. These R all things that this dirt disease has done 2 me for 23 years plus, just 2 keep shit forever going their way. Then came the magic year of roulette, or Scylla’s age in present incarnation, and anyone disagreeing, is a tin ear, as this voice cannot come from anyplace except straight out of the Astral Heavens, and All of U know it, 100%, NO BULL SHIT!!!!!!!!!! So duhh, this was the year 4 me 2 discover that MY EVIL FAMILY WAS BEHIND SELECTING ME 2B THE NEXT TARGET IN THIS SALVATION GARBAGE GAME THAT HAS BEEN ONGOING NOPW 4 NEARLY 2000 YHEARS, AND if U look at it really hard, about 13,000 years, time is not on a line, it is only your waking brain that forces U2 perceive that silly illusion as fact. Symbolically, people many thousands of years ago, looked into negative space 4 the slain blood and used sacrificial lambs as the symbol as time had not caught up yet with it as my 61st granddaddy’s uncle was out in negative space if U still insist on perceiving this dumb linear time nonsense that mortals seem 2 cherish so much.

Now that this crap is all off my chest, Champ came home drunk last night and there was trouble. The Judge is innocent and did not know what was going on. It was dirt bag Richard all along that was behind breaking these laws, and the man by rights should B behind freaking prison bars, if it were me, I can guarantee U that I would never C the light of day beyond the exercise yard, ever again. Totally unjust and unfair world, when some get one brand of justice, and some get another, this fucking world stinks, and not because we make it stink, go wet your underwear Googie Ugee!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, U all guessed it, really, I have been very angry lately, really, honestly, gee, I did not know that. I am only going through more hell than a thousand Hitler’s and concentration camps could ever put me through BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just B braced 4 the incredible year of natural disasters and air crashes, as they will not stop this, and thus, I must fight back, just like in mother fucking high school, if U take it and don’t fight back, and U’ll B fucking angulated, BRA, and all of U know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL fight this disease back, and this was the year of the biggest discovery of all 4 me, not that SSJKK is back, that was last year’s news, as well as when she admitted it through the back door just so that THAT-BOY as she calls me in the Astral Heavens, would know 4 sure, by saying from the highest spot around, that SHE RULES VTHE EMPIRE, but as I said that was last year. The biggest present and current Action News story now is that I have had it proven 2 me that my family 2000 years ago as well as right now, is involved in making me suffer this endless nightmare curse of hell, thanks HERBERT FUCKING HUNTINGTON, THANX A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U sure darkened my “door-step”{, after promising the family that U would NEVER darken their door-step again. Even the mighty DS show used this in their script, gee, golly, am I really all that shocked and surprised? Bright lights shining in closets, and 2 year old kids getting hit by their dad R a story I am not ‘permitted’ 2 eve3r blog in detail. But the light I shone in my family’s closet, well that is another matter, and Wall Street hated and detested and despised it when I learned this all and then brazenly and blatantly told it, publicly and shamelessly, right out in the world wide web, the mighty interconnected networking computer system, gee, gash, wo, look at sill ol’ me, YAR, pirate Mountainpen, I am the one that should B coming into this fucking house falling-down drunk as hell. I am the one with the valid excuse, not U Champ. If UR so miserable, I will take U back 2 Queens and U can hop on a freaking jet and chemtrail yourself back 2 freaking Guatemala, fuck the world. Maybe the next day the lifeguard force can fuck with me even though spring has not even sprung yet, put your clocks ahead people tonight, I started this stupid thing a long time ago, and now am living still, 2 regret it. Look, I have a right 2B angry as hell people, I live in infinite HELL, it goes on eternally, U cannot imagine it, I have tried 2 die 100 times, it won’t take. Pity me, don’t freaking hate me, crissake, this human race is losing, the turtle is beating the HAIR, Delilah Scummer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KING/SOIFER WORLD LABS OF 2299, this is all Blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm.

END TWANSMISSION SILLWEE WABBIT, WHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: