Tuesday, March 31, 2009

title on word doc

“SUPER SPIROGRAPH MOUNTAINPEN 1960-2009”
The epitome of harassment, internet version
The MILLIONTH-COUNCIL and me
Morianity-Project continuing from 1995
Date And time File: 033109.676.5555555555555555
Beginning Transmission:


This was another bad one BRO, and kitty cat command was there a little as well. I only went outside 2 get the maikl earlier as I said I would do on the porior blog a few hours back, and then a bit later went down the road 200 yards 2 the local Rite Aid Pharmnacy. A luscious young thing was really eyeing me big time while I waited in a line a monmwent 2 buy some Marlboro cigs 4 the King, Dawnie.

I had lots of trails and planes but on a scale from one to ten, it was a middle number, as far worse aireal persecutions R possible. I went 2 call my Atlanticare social worker at just shy of 4, and my telephone is totally dead. I called Verizon, my carrier, and was given an automated message that my area is experiencing an outage. Our neioghbor Betty Capuccio however, has the service as well, and her line is not out. I have the complaoiint number givcen 2 me from a week or so back 4 both the Board of Public Utilites as well as the FCC. I intend 2 call them tomorrow on the housephione kline, a separate plan under Comcast that is under the name of Dawn the mighty King. U know, until U grab a BIBLE and read first and second KINGS, and then Jerimiah and the Psalms I wroite long ago as King David, U never will really kinow what I suffer through in this cage, and not the King cage, so much as the larger Huntington cage.

As I said giant luscious and equisite GINA, as liong as THEY have me 2 prosefreakingcute and hafreakingrass, with no pen meant on KING and GRASS, but let’s leave that one right where it is BRO, as the 17 bell loud cymbals have a way of crashing your eardrums into dripping blood pools, BR!!!!!!!! Anipoop, if they can keep trucking and trucking and mother bad lucking me day in and day out, year in and year outm, U will go right on endlessly seeing the DOW JONES GO HIGHER UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, YO. U WILL ALSOI C THE PHILLIES BASEBALL TEAM LOSE AND LOSE AND LOSE AND LOSE, PLAYER. U WILL ALSO C AN ENDLESS CHEATED HOLLOW VICTORY IN ICE HOCKEY WITH THE FLYERS, AS THEY MARCH ON WITH WIN AFTER WIN AFTER WIN AFTER WIN, YO!!!!!!!!!

None of U brother pucking glass turds will ever knoiw what I am forced 2 endlessly freaking suffer through and endure, it never ever will stop, and I cannot even end my hellish painful nightmnare of misery and agony through death abnd suicide as my lucky unclke Herbert Huntington, and the dude behind him, great-great uncle Dude Huntington, whgo left his lovely wife obne day, Sarah Eastman, and ended up out in San Francisco, Cali, where he opne day went ber,serk abnd thbre himself right into the path of a trolley car at the old age of 96, and it still took him a week 2 die in the hospital out there, and everyone marveled the way he looked and soundsed as a man a third of his years. I was not shy and told the entire internet world Y he indeed was a thord of his years in his molecular biological structure, and the secret of mixing the swamp waters of the bayous of Florida with angstrum sized water soluble grains of silver, gold, and platinum. People think things like this, or multiwave oscillation integretronic magnetic resonance imaging fields, turning back the biological clock to young healthy adult mode and freezing it there forever, R pure fantasy, only I know 4 a trucking ass fact BRO that they R not. Just as I personally fully KNOW that this machine was just super hacked, and my spell checker system has been wiped off the system. I am gonna C if restarting changes this, and even if my restart will work, as many times during these sieges, the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL BRIGGER SLIME SCUM DIRT BAG PUSSY LAPPER TWAT EATERS manage 2 freeze up my entire system. I am going over 2 the library later and having my friend and researcher there, write a short official complaint letter 2 the FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION, I am filing fucking law suits, I have fucking had it.

Magnesonic, open command G-7, all orders both general and special, use AD and ZD technologies. Scan all of time and all of hyperspace 4 all my enemies, and all persons and entities making my endless ionfinite nightmare fgucking life a total hot hell, and sxcamn 4 all of their loved ones as well, under a crush destruct punishment sequence. All controls and dials R NOW MAXED OUT, AND YOUR GAIN IS AT MAX OUT 11.8. Input all of lightnings’ recent signal energy dot conversion power into your system and on an I to D, A--B--TONE, phasing punishmnent sequencing system, wipe out and totally destroy these diseased twisted filth bag enemies. General Order 1890 under G-901, G-1133, CG-5555, CG18 and STOP!!!!!!!

U bastard scum that R doing all of this 2 me R gonna B totally fucking wiped out and destroyed with major EARTHQUAKES, FLOODS, WILDFIRES, DROUGHTS, VOLCANOES, TIDAL WAVES, TWISTERS, AND CRASHES IN THE AIR. U WILL ALL B VERY ASS SORRY. KNOW THAT ONE NOW, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey, Diana, where r my Goddesses when I need the 2 of U so very much, in the name of the gods???????????????????????????????????

GOOGLE ENGINE, SWIS, KSWL-2299, thuis is all blahhhhhh and bleeeee, and blummmmmmmmmmm.

END TRANSMISSION, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: