Tuesday, March 3, 2009

THE TRAP OF LINEAR TIME PERCEPTION

“The Trap Of Linear Time Perception”
The Millionth-Council And Me
The Epitome Of Harassment, Internet Version
All Other Subtitles Printed For Bog #5 Also Apply
DATFILE: 010309.756~~~~~Beginning Transmission:


It took me a half hour 2 boot up and get running, and despite Ed Himacane and his absurd insistence that hackers cannot break his firewalls and other silly nonsense, obviously they can as I always knew, and they can basically make this machine screw up all they want to, and it has nothing to do with any lack of knowledge on my part, as I have been blogging 4 about 40 months or so and know what I am doing. It is not as though I am attempting 2 start World War Three or do some huge thing, just simple freaking blogging. So insist all U want Eddie that this is not a hack job. First off, Ann told me a fib, and Dawn did not punch her, just grabbed her by the chin and forced her into room, and Ann was throwing her shoes at Dawn and screaming at her, and I feel sorry 4 the kids visiting, this must not have been pleasant 4 them, fortunately 4 me, I was working, there is a god/ess BRO. Well BRO, TNT has knocked off your show, and replaced it with lots of totally worthless freaking garbage, IMHO, but I have a legal right 2 it and 2 freaking express it. No prob cakes, now there is more time in the evenings 4 me 2 sit here and blog. They can mess around all they want, as Twinbay has shown me that maybe I am a half glass empty guy, and must learn 2 refocus and try seeing the built in positives that usually will come built in with all the many negatives that my enemies keep throwing at me. Some of the things that THEY have done through me as advanced grouped dream-travelers really must have made the WOMO and the BRIGGERS stop and take note, uncle Green-Gott. Yeah we were but 10-10 and now we R old-old, huh Sarah AT&T!!!!! I never even watched this show then, but put my phone in uncle G’s name 2 try and lose HER, but the Queen of Water and Wind was quite persistent anyway Ed, not Himacane. Yes King James, even the water and the wind obeys my great uncle, or my 61st grand pops great uncle and definitely, GREAT UNCLE. Do any of U know Y my blogs R different and I mean DIFFERENT from anything else on the internet? Because they R written by someone who totally dies not live in linear time. I mean sure I live in it, but not in my real perceptions, and thereby when I write, that realer me comes out, and there is not one blessed thing I can do about it. The realer me I am speaking of here is that “ME” that is refusing 2 recognize linear time as a reality, and that realizes totally and absolutely that it is purely an illusion that is created by conscious brain-mind. I live here in the wake a day world only because I have 2, where as all of U cherish it as some great marvelous gift of heaven 2B out of the dreamshift and here physically. I can never hope 2 make anybody C, and I would B able 2 restore your sight physically with integretronic multiwave oscillation and reprogram your entire genetics 2 total perfection, long B4I ever could bring U true sight. Would U rather have one view of something and understand totally what UR viewing, or would U rather keep staring at it totally mystified until the day U die? This is the principle behind my point, and it is biblical, as in the story that Jesus tells the woman at the well about giving her living water so she won’t ever thirst again. Literally there R a million things I would love 2 tell tonight, and if any BRIGGER out there thinks that anything, ANYTHIONG they do gets past me, they R wrong. Only SSJKK HERSELF can do things that get past me 4 just long enough 2 make it count. I hated her teenaged games 4 a long time, but just the other day received some major enlightenment and no longer blame her 4 doing this. First what IC as games, SHE does not C as games, and secondly, there is no human way 4 me 2 impart the story 2 any blogging audience (blogaud), as 2 just what happened 2 me that brought me this major new way of seeing what the All Mighty needs 2 do. SHE did reveal many things that cannot B told or SHE will kick my butt. But SHE also told me some things I not only can say, but must say, and the top thing is that no new revelation is ever told 2 me, it all is in the Holy Words, but no where is it written on that famous last page, that revealing what is in THIS HOLY BOOK, clearer or better, is in violation of the ‘DO NOT ADD LAW’, as nothing is being added, let me show U what I mean with no complex Einstein Bull slit. If I get a traffic ticket 4 doing 60 in a 40, as a brand new driver, I cannot alter the fact that a police officer stopped me, gave me a ticket, and that I am going 2B punished 4 committing a traffic offence known in the DMV industry and legal circles as a moving violation. My first ticket 4 speeding was at age 23 if memory serves, and I was near a gasoline station, and pulled in and stopped my vehicle. I knew only that I was indeed speeding, and was in trouble. I got out of my car and the officer told me 2 get back into it and I said, “yes sir” 2 the man and did just that. Then after writing lots of things down and after taking my license and registration and insurance card, he came back over and handed the ticket 2 me and began 2 walk away. I asked the officer 2 please give me a moment of his time, and he very politely returned, and I asked him how all of this worked, this was my first ticket, except 4 what happened a year or so B4 and this event was 2 major 2 get into, and had nothing 2 do with this topic, so in honesty, it was not my first ticket, and I had been 2 traffic court B4, and this all is on prior blogs. It was my fault and I do not have any argument nor complaints, if U break the law, U pay the penalty, and that is all fine and well, and has nothing at all 2 do with the point now being made on this blogging text. My point is that I had no clue where I needed 2 appear 4 the court, or if I needed 2, and all of these type of facts, and the officer was more than kind and explained it all 2 me, and I was guilty, and since he told me that I could sign and plead guilty and pay the fine, I was not needed 2 physically attend the night court. If I had more points against my license or if the moving violation was much larger, he explained that the court appearance then would B mandatory, but in my particular case, I had the option. When I told him I was going 2 plead guilty, he pointed 2 things that were written right on the speeding ticket, including the court address, how 2 make out my check, and a few other things. So how does this relate and connect into adding words 2 the HOLY BIBLE, BRA??????? I am so glad U asked me this BRA!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone on Planet earth thinks that they can pout this incredible GOD/ESS in some box and examine it and know all about it from a few pages in a tiny book, then U flatter yourselves as a human race, BR!!!!!!!! I admit openly and frankly that all that is needed 2 know, even 4 a small child, is written in there plainly, such as the salvation program. But just as with the speeding ticket, there is the raw basic ticket and I would have most likely been able 2 take it home and read it and figure out what 2 do or even call the court on the telephone and they could have told me, but the point is, that I wanted 2 understand the full procedure. I was scared, and knew I was in legal trouble. I wanted ALL THE FACTS, and fast, and straight from the horses mouth, or in this case the nice officer who was just doing his duty, after all, I was speeding. Not all laws R bad, in fact 90 percent plus R based on the ten commandments, no matter how far off the beaten track that they may appear 2B from them with all the fine print. I am only against certain evil regulations and certain crooked legislators, but the vast majority of the system is basically just and as they said when Mister Nixon resigned his Presidency after the Watergate debacle, THIS PROVES THE SYSTEM WORKS, and it does. God Bless America. I am only against the evil people in it that R totally controlled by Satanic forces, Astrally called the BRIGGER CULT by many, and R a part of the great and mighty MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, the AWA, or the Astral World authority. It was only in the second month of the ninth year of this 21st century that I have come 2 learn just how powerful my family really is, and how they chose me 2B the next sacrificial lamb 2 carry on the Herbert Huntington nightmare. There R secrets on this planet so much huger than covering up flying saucers and junk like this, that it would totally amaze all of U if I could somehow prove 2 y’all that I really do know what I claim 2 know, and am not some deluded maniac or publicity seeker. Anything as huge as what I am referring 2, would it not make sense that THEY have placed all throughout it, thousands of built in safeguards that would forever protect their secrets and their perfect conspiracy, just as the taxi cab driver said, huh Karen, oh, wrong movie by the way. I screwed up on a prior blog and gave the wrong movie, Conspiracy Theory with Mel Gibson, the taxi driver of Manhattan no less. I think I said Enemy of the State, but that was one hell of a BRIGGERS production as well, BRO!!!!!! That is the one that copied my experience 2 the T when I left the Coliseum swimming pool and headed 4 the Borders Bookstore, and had the fleet of black ops choppers shake the place 2 its foundations just as the cashier rang me up using my credit card, and through the bugged internet of course, JUST AS IN THE FREAKING MOVIE.

I took Queen Dawn King, formerly known Prince as the same thing, 2 her probation officer at the Atlantic county Justice Complex Building, this morning after we dropped off her hubby Chicky at his job at the pizzeria this moUrning. She and her mom R not on speaking terms, Champ is leaving shortly, the judge and all of Hammonton is all a scam, the entire town of Berryville is crooked, people with names and power can get away with breaking the law, and the story goes way beyond this, but this is all I can safely say 4 tight now. Everyone is at each others throats and not one bit of happiness is possible at this house of nightmares straight from hell. One day SSJKK tells me that the 1st day of summer of oh-eight interaction was a warning 4 me not 2 move in here, but at other times, she says different things, it is all part of a game. What I understand now with a real meaningful grasp, is how the Gods must refocus their attention, and they must use constant distraction 2 avoid going mad due 2 the nightmare of becoming aware of never terminating existence. U all consciously R being fed a lie, by the same illusions that show U how flat the Earth is and how the sun and moon and stars go around it. U can believe this Ripley, OR NOT, it is your non-funeral. The huge revelations 4 me in this oh-nine year R my family being the ones all along that have been covertly doing this all 2 me, they R THE WOMO, THEY OWN THE ENTIREE WORLD, no branch that is known about, but it is there, buried in the secrets of the Huntington’s and their Harbor Museums, right Roy. He and I laugh on weekends about how many lines can B read in-between lines, in his marvelous book, go Roy. Now B4 Herbert moved as a relatively young man with his new bride, into Braintree, Massachusetts, USAESMWG, he was the young son of other sons and daughters, of the Dude and Sarah Eastman, who married the DUDE and became Sarah Huntington. All of 19th century San Francisco, Cali, USAESMWG, knew this wild man. Today he would B called a major player, perhaps a smooth operator as well, and definitely quite the ladies man. But he knew about a secret museum where they had the remains of Ponce Deleon in a hidden sarcophagus in the basement, along with a bucket of swamp water from the Keys of Florida, USAESMWG, and mixed inside this swamp water, in angstrom sized totally dissolved and merged chemically, was a tablespoon full of platinum, one of gold, and one of silver. My theory is that he threw himself into a streetcar after leaving his wife at about 35 years of age, and 60 years later out in Frisco where he had been living, tried 2 die, and since summer up in 2301 was not retracing him, he was permitted, as was Herbert Huntington many years after that, 2 go ahead Paula Weston King, and just DIE. Roy Weiler and I know the secrets of the museum as well as the Camden Shipyards, but we know a hell of as lot more, and this is Y changes R about 2 occur on the job, permanently. All hell is going 2 break loose, and I saw something on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange back in 1986, that traders then would have jumped up and down in ecstatic ecstasy about, and now if they learned what I saw and Y it missed the mark on the going up car, they would go 2 the toilet in their underwear at light speed squared. Speaking of this equation, the library where uncle Herbert lived near, and so did MC as a very tiny child, is where there is a secret, and some kind of a package, and all I know is that I am going 2B using the Ed Himacane maps 4 another Roadtrip, I have a promise 2 claim. SSJKK told me the other night that they r waiting and have been all these years 4 the next victim of this family’s curse, 2 come there with the proper identification, and claim this package, she will not tell me what it contains. I know as surely as I am striking little black squares with letters on them that MC knows a lot more than she is telling me, but SHE RULES THIS EMPIRE. All she tells me in interactions is 2 keep listening 2 her stuff, and 2 buy the new stuff coming out that she and hubby have been working on, oh well, if I disobey it is whale time again 4 ol’ Sharkey Jonah, and that experience I do not wish 2 repeat. I figured out that whales love 2 eat all types of various shellfish, get it everybody???????????? Hay, I may B the greatest fish in the whole damn bay, but that was 23 years ago now and Gawky Gaukauk is not required here 4 me 2 wake up and smell the stench of the over boiled coffee beans, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Y do my blogs have the wild nutty flavor of spatial time where I dart back and forth decades here and decades there like it is no big deal? Well, because it is no big deal. I live in a truer existence and reality, where no event or interaction follows nor leads any other, I am used 2 the endless dream shift, I will never get used 2 my hellish miserable waking life here in 5th dimensional hyperspace. So if U need 2 hear things the way that U all think, along a line, let me create a new permission barrier and take it 2 the ultimate level, start 2 finish even though that is not really ever possible. Here is a super compressed and abridged story of a man by the name of Loudmouth Killshow.

Mr. Killshow exists in a strange place. There is nothing, just his existence, no interaction, not ever. Poor Mr. Killshow. The poor bastard just goes on forever and forever and there is never any possible interaction, yet there he is, awake, aware, whatever that is or means. After an endless amount of unfathomable infinity, he finds out he is able 2 sort of escape into his own mind and create a world from within. None iof it is real, but it seems 2B after enough of this. Now there no longer is just endless nothingness and his awareness of that horrific condition, now he is shifting from scene 2 scene with players and characters that seem realer and realer all the ‘time’. After infinity upon infinity of this, both Loudmouth Killshow, and all of the society that he created in his (mind), whatever his (mind really is), eventually learn that they R able 2 go inside themselves even deeper, so 2 speak, dream within a dream within a dream. Eventually, U awaken into a world where instead of shadow and endless shifting non linear connected events, suddenly, U reach a place where U force them 2 all b connected, and no longer is space or time a pliable substance that u can mold around like a clay figure with your own thoughts. Now your thoughts seem 2B inside or trapped in a frame, a housing, your physical body, wow, poor Loudmouth Killshow, what have U done 2 yourself now, BRO??????? U do not do it once or twice, but start doing it over and over, and suddenly poor Mister Killshow has illusionary existences all throughout the time and hyperspace made up of no more than dream fabric, along with all the entities in dreamshift created in his mind or whatever. Oh poor pitiful Linda and Mister LK. Then because this is totally infinite and somewhere in all of it, every possible thing has 2 get around 2 happening, ol’ Loudmouth Killshow finds himself dreaming in an interaction where he suffers so much hell through some family curse set up by him and the powerful entities in the dreamshift where they all started out from when he escaped the void nothingness of infinity, and on top of that, somehow survives it and maintains his sanity, at the point beyond where sanity can go, and remaining sane past that point brings the memory of all of where he started from at zero dimension, into clear focus, and also caused the explorers that R more forward in the time illusion that R masters at controlled dream travel, to all interact with him in the hugest game imaginable, that keeps all of us distracted forever so that we never remember the nightmare that we all simply endlessly really just exist and there really is nothing at all, nothing but that existence, and that all else is merely a made up dream. Poor poor pitiful Loudmouth, blogging away, oh but I promised 2 keep this more linear, mustn’t skip. In the dreamshift, there is an endless society in these dreams and created astral heavens so to speak. In it, there eventually becomes great provinces and cities and societies, all governed by a mighty force one million strong called the AWA, or the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. Keeping it linear and true and short, very difficult, the gods came 2 realize first that they exist and that they never started existing nor can they ever not exist. As infinities passed, they nearly went mad. They eventually learned about distraction from this hell, and tried many things. The only thing that succeeded were powerful games, challenges, power struggles, contests, the entire ball of 27 foot wax museums. The game of humans under the creation of many and later one single god is the game that stuck, especially with the Krassle and the Arteemis families of these dream-shift Astral-Heavens. The part of it with salvation and one family bearing a burden 4 humanity was the ultimate game, but mankind confused several things along the linear highways of time, but I remember the way the game was really meant 2B played. I survived the sufficient amount of hellishness while maintaining sanity, the key and formula 4 total enlightenment and memory switching back 2 the ON position so 2 speak. Suddenly poor Loudmouth Killshow was a child in the late 1950’s in this particular part of the atomic song, or multiverse. I grew up with the phony story that my great uncle and his family left the gas on in their Massachusetts home and they all perished quietly in their sleep, after-all we were states away, the secret was greatly and heavily protected through distance, and parental authority and control. One day I came 2 learn the details of the skeleton in the family’s closet, by sneaking into a closet at 11 at night, in a home at 175 Peninsula Drive, in Babylon, New York, and hearing my mother and my uncle Heinz Gottwald talking about this monstrous event and shameful family deed. I kept my mouth shut 4 nine freaking years, and one day told my mom that I overheard the conversation. I had gotten home from the recording studio one night in 1981, right about this time, 8 days B4 I quit on Amanda Harris’s Charles Delaware Tate McKenzie Donna birthday, U of P. Mom was quiet about it and said she was going 2 tell me anyway very soon, and not 2 let it effect me, only it did effect me, now I thought we were talking about a dude named Loudmouth Killshow. C how this monstrous nightmare is so god awful horrendous that I cannot keep this fictional no matter how damn hard I try 2???????? Well, not me, old Loudmouth quit a few days later after a dude named Joe stole my lunch, and I was incredibly pissed off at the world, and that was the straw that broke my back, no more recording studio. Joe had blackmailed me earlier on the prior year 2 help him gain access 2 a room of supplies where he stole lots of stuff. He said he would tell the entire world that I was planted there at this place 2 make trouble 4 Donna, and that if I did not help him, I might B in a dangerous spot. Also I came 2 learn that the chief recording engineer Howard, and him were both in with a record promoter named Leonard McKinnon, and we won’t even get started with this. With or without ol’ Lenny, I knew what he meant, and find the time coincidence monstrously wild, now that I know more, excuse me again world, now that poor Loudmouth knows more, he finds this incredible. Still, ol’ Loudmouth Killshow promised 2 keep this fictional and linear, so let me not jump all the way 2 the recording studio and the eighties, we must move into 1966 or thereabouts first. In the dreamshift there is a city called, or agreed upon 2B called by all Astral Plane interactors that have now co-dreamed their way out and away from the void, 2B called, SAHASRA DAL KANWAL. Mortals through many religions have come 2 use words like the City of David, the Great-City, and Heaven, but this is indeed its Astral realm name. This is where the daughter of Neptune-Jupiter Japtarama Cavelantisocleevious Krassle and Mariena Carlittia Krassle, live on Kanwal Avenue in the great Celestial Palace. The computer is acting up and putting an extra wide space in-between spaces of words ever since I typed in the year 1966. I am going 2 have Ed Himacane’s head, he claims he can make my computer not screw up and if anything, it is worse since he added all sorts of bull slit. Anyway, in the dream down 2 the physical, this daughter, the first born daughter, even though no such thing can B real, but this is beyond your mortal concept, but I will then just B forced 2 say, SCYLLA, which means FIRST DAUGHTER, also it means astrally, HIGHEST or top SONGSTRESS, and she has a place on Monolazarium Boulevard in this great city of colored light, and wanted 2 dream down a place where a doppelganger or duplication of this shop and city in a mirrored image of low reflection would come 2 exist, and this of course came 2B on the mortal realm here, Atlantic City and Tennessee Avenue, and the shop there. Forces R incredibly angry at Loudmouth Killshow, major hacking has been done and major weird spaces now appear in-between words all throughout his word document. I think when this posts onto blogging websites, their programs compensate 4 this and U nay not C the hacking, but believe me BRO, it is happening. Anyway, so Loudmouth and his mom went down 2 Atlantic city where LK met the mighty SSJKK in her human form as Sarah on Tennessee Avenue, and just ass she called me THAT-BOY astrally, she also called me THAT-BOY here physically. This sort of reminds me of SAR or the LORD’s prayer, when it goes, “On Earth, as it is in Heaven”. Again, it has taken mankind 2000 years almost since Saint john ended the Holy Bible, 4 mankind 2 even start 2 get any grasp on what is really being told. It could easily take another 2000 just 2 get the smallest bit closer 2 the real facts. In any event, when Loudmouth did not fall all over Sarah on Tennessee Avenue the way he should have, she came 2 him that early winter 4 the last time or so he thought, in a powerful interaction. He had a motorcycle chain that she took away from him in this ‘powerful dream’ and when he woke up, it had vanished out of a strongbox where he kept it in his apartment bedroom closet. Talk about the ultimate Vergas magic act. Then ten and a half years later in the first week of June of 1980, SHE revisited him again and took him 2 the Frailengers Salt Water Taffy store at the boardwalk and Tennessee Avenue where many benches were at the time, and sang a beautiful song 2 him while playing a breath taking Astral Plane musicals instrument called an enzemeter. He knew upon awakening from this experience that he knew her from somewhere yet trey as he might, he could not remember. He did however, as she puts it so well, remember, quite a bit 2 late. The story of poor pitiful Loudmouth Killshow is not really over. A few years later, her cousin Diana Arteemis came 2 me on this mortal world and reminded me after long interactions with me, that I knew her from a past life, or at least I was studying her in her form as the electron on the Physical Plane. Year followed year and I eventually was told by Diana about her cousin Stacey, and Loudmouth Killshow began getting some of his full memories 2 all of this back as the middle nineties came into being. But in-between the middle nineties and the early eighties, the game got really good, and I have 2 bow down and give the BRIGGERS and the COUNCIL an d AAAA+ grade 4 pulling off the most incredible crap on Planet Earth. U could take Spielberg and King and Patterson and Christie and Hitchcock and Serling and put them all freaking together and they could not jointly collaborate on a project this fantastic, and THEY KNOW IT, MY BROTHER!!!!!! Still Jimmy Carter told me he knew that I was dead in 1986, and he may not remember telling me this, but he did. Still I told John and Photeous on Tennessee Avenue at their parents parking lot, that “my life ended 16 years earlier than this”. Score one 4 Jimmy Carter, one 4 Loudmouth, and one 4 Nostradamus. I just cannot deal with this linear time or fictional story, It has done something 2 my brain maybe my own mind is screwing up the computer, I just wanna post this nightmare story and B done with it BRO!!!!!!! This is just a smattering super ultra compressed version, and this is YI detest trying 2 speak in linear time. I am as totally uncomfortable in linear reality, as U think that U all R in spatial or dreamshift reality. 2 bad, that is the realer truth, or the higher reality, the only truth higher than that is that I exist at the zero dimensional void and have brought this all into existence with as dream. BYE-BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!


GOOGLE~~~~~SWIS~~~~~WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2299:
This is all Blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm. This is all Copyright Michael Mountainpen-2009. I now end this transmission, BRA!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

hoaxhunter said...

I am The Millionth Council