Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SHORT BLOG F-4, BRO

“SHORT BLOG F-4 BRO”
Teohiv/Timcam/Morpro-1995 audio tapes continues
DATFILE: Chapter <400-031809.621 on blog-book-5
START TRANSMISSION:


I AM UNDEDR ONE HELL OF A MONSTROUS FUCKING VICIOUS DEATH SIEGE, NOT THART THE FEDS COPULD GIVE A FUCKING SHIT AND R WILLIONG 2 INVESTIGATE THIS AND 2 EVER DO THEIR COCK SUCKING JOBS. Aerial assault with military garbage bombers, major chemtrails all over Atlantic County, private plane attacks with the long white wings and black tips that has been dogging me 4 a quarter cuckooing century now, and on and on, major motor cycle attack, these diseased sick bastards R everywhere making a monstrous and totally illegal amount of noise, literally fucking deafening me, and all just 2 keep this fucking sick REVOLTING EVIL EMPIRE GETTING ITS WAY, DAY ASFTER DAY AND WEEK AFTER WEEK, JUST AS I PROCLAINED MY GINA, PHILLIES LOSE AND LOSE AND LOSE EVERY GAME,. FLYERS WIN AND WIN AND WIN WVWEET GAME, AND THE STOCK CROOKED MARKET AND THEIUR CRIMINAL THIOEVING AIG PALS MOVIN G HIGHER AND HIOGHER AND HIOGHER EVERY DAY, UP HUNDREDS OF POINTS EVERY SINGLE DAY, 1000 POINTS IN 2 WEEKS, AND WHEREW WILL IT STOP, IT WON;’T STOP[, IT WILL GAIN 2000 POINTS PER WEEK 4 ANOTHER ONE OR TWOP MNONTHS AND CLOSE OVER 30 THOUSAND POINTS, JUST AS I PREDICTED WOULD OCCUR. Now 4 the real reason behind this major assault today, look 4 my next blog, called ‘THE LONG ISLAND STORY’ It will post up B4 this day is out, but 4 now, let me at least try and put a mother fucking dent in the evil diseased Dow Jones by positing this up at just past three. Last5 night or early this KARGE QUARTER moUrning, I had the most powerful awful fucking interactions, U would say NIGHTMARES, I could not ever get out of Long Island, and all of my family was there taunting me and fucking with me, it was beyond fucking horrendous, look 4 the blog later on, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL-2299, this all is copyrighted Michael Wayne Mountainpen, and is all Blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm.

END TRANSMISSION, 4 RIGHT TRUCKING NOW, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CU all soon!!!!
There is one shittin’ hell of a story 2B told, as well as some major freaking secrets, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: