Sunday, March 29, 2009

short blog f-6

“SHORT BLOG F-6”
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995
Datfile” 032909.614----Begin Transmission:


I just took a major super nasty HELICOPTER ATTACK, crash level low and zenithing right directly over the house at about 22 minutes past 2 this afternoon. WHERE IS THE FBI AND THE STATE AND LOCAL AUTHORITIES WHEN AN INNOCENT CITIZEN IS GETTING BULLIED 2 DEATH BY PURE SLIMMY DISEASED FILTH? How about using my tax dollars 2 investigate my problem nightmare fella’s???????????

I KNOW Y IT OCCUIRED, IT WAS DIRECTLY FOLLOWING A TRANCE CHANNELING WITH SSJKK, WHERE SHE TOLD ME SOMETHING THAT WILL SAVE ME A LOT OF MONEY. They do not like me ever having an extra dime and c it as a major threat 2 them and their EVIL EMPIRE. Details will B given when I do my next blog, if I never do, then I was murdered by all those I have previously claimed murdered me, on prior blogs, and this is an official dying utterance. I never freaking C a damn police car anymore, NEVER, where R they, after they bought up Duncan’s place?

End Transmission, until home from jerk work, then Boom, Lester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: