Sunday, March 8, 2009

GINA, FLYERS, AND SIEGE OFF THE METERS

(GINA, FLYERS, AND SIEGE OFF THE METERS)
TEOHIV/TIMCAM/MORPRO-1995
DATFILE: 020709.364
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


Well Gina, U told me things and pow, U were right, said my broken arms, but now I have been telling U quite a few things, mighty and ravishing queen of the nineties. Looks like we both R on the $$$$$ big hyper time. Giant Gina was a miniature Paula King, and was every bit as delicious at 35 as she was at 15, PK that is, I did not know Gina except for 1997, 1998, and 1999. She told me she was not only beautiful but insanely powerful, and that I would not B able 2 hold her off arm wrestling 4 more than a second or 2, and boom, she was right, and still I remember the sound of my cracking bones as my arms would slam down. I was swimming a lot then, a stronger than I am now in my new life of ultra hell. Now the part that I thought was so adorable about Gina was her tiny little voice, coming from this very and tall and incredibly powerful beauty queen, and after she kicked my ass a few times and I sat there rubbing both my arms in pain, she looked at me with those adorable brown eyes of hers, and she would smile at me and say, “Told-U”. This is YI say so often on my blogs, half kidding but not totally, “TOLD-U GIANT GINA”, after something I predict comes 2 pass, China Quake. I told Gina and all of the internet, that the FLYERS will cheat their way into victory after victory, as ling as this toilet water drinking group of puke sniffers persecutes and tortures me day after freaking day after freaking day, ands this is off the meters now 4 a solid freaking ass week now!!!!!!!! TOLD-U!!! This is Y they won this weekend, and kicked bloody ass, again, turning my lungs into bloody squeezed wash cloths that hang in the main Lakehouse bathroom of the mighty THAT-FAMILY, or TAWF-WOMOF!!!!!!!!!!!!! All these things were discussed quite a bit, not in full detail, but more than enough, in all of my oh-eight blogging that was done on the website of www.blogger.com/ and if U look around there, Google Mountainpen or drunkenhive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U can Google these 2 words direct, or type these things in after getting on the Blogger. It’s all there. BRO, just as I say it is.

I lost my waking world awareness 4 a short time at work last night, and was not feeling well. These turds gave me another underwear destroying shit attack at work ass well. Someday if this can ever get proven, 23 years of this hell, really, stop 2 think of it, an entire mans life ruined and forever destroyed, all facets of it, economic, social, right down 2 never a moments’ peace of mind and constant endless turmoil that makes U think of suicide every minute of every day, we R talking about a jury award that literally could make me THE WEALTHIEST MOTHERFUCKING MAN ON THIS EARTH, 100 BILLION USD, PERHAPS MORE. Anything less than 50 billion dollars offered would B an insult that would get some attorney on their side of the courtroom spat upon by me. Anyway, I was hit hard with their death destruct beams, that others near me through the past 23 years have also been hit by and felt this awful shit, literally, and after taking care of the nasty business, and cleaning out my underwear in the bathroom with lots of soap and water and drying it in the microwave on low, as I have learned 2B quite resourceful, since I have 2B, under this infinite fucking diseased hell, but aniwho, MCMCAAONMC, I was injured and not feeling well and lost consciousness 4 perhaps a quarter hour or so, and wow, suddenly I found myself in a strange large building, and Mariah was there with me. She was showing me some kind of wild thing that I am not allowed 2 blog, she said so, and she rules the empire, remember? It was about a dozen years from now, and wild things had happened that I cannot blog, as I just said, but I can say this much. She told me that my blogs yesterday had quite an effect on her in some way, she would not tell me any more than that, and did say that I could blog that. We had talked quite a long time, perhaps a few hours in the interaction, and midway into it, got into a heated disagreement about my family. Then later she said that she was not angry with me or them, and that all that crap on the island was way in the past and that I should learn 2 forget it and move on as she has done. She also said that she gave me the bum roulette system 2 teach me a profound lesson, I was not told what it was, just that in time I’d figure out what she means by thus statement. Then her neff walked in that loves 2 grab my throat in his large hands, the friend of one of the players’ on the NICKS BASKETBALL TEAM. He was roaring and smacking his knees and then eventually said, Aunt-M can I tell him yet? Then MC said 4 him 2 go ahead and tell me something. He then proceeded 2 tell me that many people in the family have given me systems, and it is all a game, as is the game of roulette itself. Then he went onto say, ?Yo player, gotta learn 2 lighten up, half the reason your life sucks is just like Donna told U in the song, U go around acting so up tight all the time, dude” Right about then MC broke into laughter and said something bought herself that I am not permitted 2 repeat and blog. Then Neff said this and I quote, “This Lakehouse is yours, it always has been./ U have been letting both your family and my family use it, and we all sort of commandeered it from U. U let people walk on U. U talk about how u fight back, but really you’re nothing but a scared little pussy fem. Until U stand up 2 people that R screwing with U, your life’s always gonna bite and suck, dude”. I stood there amazed, probably my jaw had hit my shoes at that point. Then he made a sound of disgust and walked away from me. Then I sat down in a hallway with a large blue chair that was extremely soft and fit a person sitting on it with amazing comfort. I had no sooner sat down when MC stood directly over me and said, “He is right U know, when RU gonna stand up 2 those rat cousins of mine that have stolen your life away from U? YRU waiting all the time 4 someone else 2 do things 4U, U gotta take the initiative Mountainpen. Otherwise, my sixth cuz is gonna end up killing UB4U can ever get away”. After a brief pause, she went onto tell me this, “I hear U yelling HELP ME HELP ME in my sleep, help yourself, UR not helpless, do something about your situation 4 crissake, B a man”. I went onto tell her about the Herbert Huntington family curse that now has been passed down 2 me, and she broke out laughing. I began 2 cry like a baby and eventually said 2 her, “U told me that I was THAT-BOY, and was special and that U’d never abandon me”. She then got very serious and took my hand and told me that she had not ever abandoned me, and was with me all the time. She said she had this all planned out since she saw me walk into her shop and bought a toy pale and shovel from her at the age of ten, on Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City. She said I am never getting away and that she is never letting go. She said that I talk and never do anything. Quit talking so much and do the QVC thing, and also join her club. She reminded me that when my tax refund money camel, that I would, and I have not. She said that makes her really mad. Only after I obey her, can she start the ball rolling and help me out of my hell, but that I first have 2 get off my lazy ass and do things, not just blow hot steam all around. SHE IS RIGHT. YES, SCYLLA, UR RIGHT, TEEN QUEEN, 990, and yes, IWALU!!!!!!!!!!! Then Neff walked in as the interaction was winding down, and asked me if I wanted 2 know the next 10 power ball jackpot lottery numbers? He was holding Gawky in his arms and Gawky was meowing away and had shrunk from his panther size 2 his extra large cat size. He gave me the numbers and told me 2 buy the tickets and go win the lottery and get away from the distant cousins causing me all this grief. Then Scylla said she wants 2 explain a major thing about Y she planned me blogging, and all of the events that followed, such as meeting Ed Himacane at the Hammonton Library, who lived below Dawn and Ann King at Judge Frank Raso’s house on Walmer Avenue. If I had not met Ed, I would have stropped blogging within a few more weeks and ended Morianity Project on the internet, never discovering either HER, or the truth about WOMO being really, a powerful secret branch of my own family, the Eastman line that married into the Huntington line. I may have learned something B4I died in 2031 in June, but nothing like what I all ready have come 2 know. Then MC showed me the total truth about something else regarding the creation force and how the sixth dimension mechanically operates through all of the upline and downline circle below it. She told me if I keep asking questions I will forget the numbers that her neff gave me out of the Wildwood Press, but I did not care. She was telling me things that were totally blowing my mind and I am very thirsty and hungry 2 learn all that ?I ever can. Sure enough when I came out of this, all of the lottery numbers were gone. I vividly remember many parts of this interaction, what has been told so far as well as quite a lot of other things, but the lottery numbers that she warned me I might lose if I kept asking her more stuff, indeed were lost. I admit I am a bit depressed. This could have allowed me 2 run away and live like a damn King. Right as the interaction was ending however, I remember suddenly watching 4 or 5 people that were Scylla’s friends, all come over 2 a large circular shaped silver table with a deep green covering that stuck 2 it, and Scylla was the banker, and they all were gonna start playing a roulette game, and she had the bank and the wheel, and began spinning numbers. One of her friends answered a knock on the door, and it was a man that said he used 2B her husband, remember this interaction was in the year 2022 I believe, and I say this as I saw a calendar on the wall, with bright autumn foliage in the picture, I think it was October of ‘21. The guy came in and no one paid him all that much attention, and he sat down and played along with the rest of the players while his X was dealing. He cashed in with 500. No one said anything but he was using this real cool system and when the game ended and everyone went 2 sit down on different luxurious chairs all around this very large room that overlooked a very picturesque location, the gods only know where, and after he sat down, this wild dude put shaving lotion on and started 2 shave his face. I asked him if he would tell me the system he was using 2 win so much money and make the house go broke along with all the other players folding up. He took off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt and placed a bib over his shirt, glared at me, and began laughing at me loud and unpleasantly raucously. He called me a faggot and said I am a total prick and asked me Y he should tell me the system that he used. Then he grabbed his razor and took out the blade and slit my throat with it, and suddenly the room went cold and dark, and I found myself in some hospital room where Scylla told me that she was sorry 4 his behavior, and that she knew the system he was using, and would gladly tell me as long as I did not sue her X. I said I would never do that, I only want 4 her 2B happy, she smiled and told me this wild system. First off U never stage up your bets, bet flat only. Secondly, U wait for either the red/black, odd/even, or low/high outcomes 2 reach a conflicting event, such as EVEN, ODD, or RED,BLACK, and then keep betting this alternation until U lose, whether the first bet loses or U win and win. When U lose, U would not bet that same parameter again until it switches, and alternates again, and then U would follow this procedure again. She said that U have many losing games and many winning games, but that a player should always have about 6 and a half wins 4 every 10 plays, not counting 0/00, in the long running play of the game system. After I woke up and oriented myself 2 being back here and at work, I realized that would B 65 wins and 35 losses per 100 non green spins, and just more than 2.5 losses in the long run 4 the game vig per 100 spins, so 65-35-3 for a negative or pessimistic round off, would still B a plus 65-38 or 27 units profit per 100 spins, or +270 after house-VIG per KS (kilospin). I know this was all as silly dream or interaction or whatever, but if it produces an after VIG profit of even 30-50 UPKS or (units-per-kilospin, that would B out of this world, which this interaction all was aniwho!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been quite a while since my lovely Scylla gave me this major of an interaction, I will join your club, I promise U, SSJKK, I am just so glad that u have returned here 2 me, and never abandoned me as I thought that U had all that time during my dark and dismal search and quest 2 find U since 1996.

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL-2299, this is all Copyright Michael Mountainpen-2009. This is all Blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blum blummmmmmmmmmm.
I now END THIS TRANSMISSION, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: