Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SHORT BLOG F-1

“SHORT BLOG F-1”
T/T/M-Datfile: 031009.940
START:


TOLD U, FULL EVIL EMPIRE, MAJOR HYPER TIME, BABY-LOVE!!!!!!!!! Yes Humphrey, I know what I know sveetheart Applesauce Brady!!!!!!!!! I have had this freaking monkey on my back worse than a heroin addict 4 a quarter of a century, I ought 2 know what I know Giant Gina!!!!!!!!! Now since this evil empire wants full scale thermonuclear war with me, and thinks they can bomb me 2 pieces and they will B safe on their shores, my reply is U just maintain that happy whittle illusion Elmer Fwudd, while I shake the ground beneath your feet with a pint of zero point energy, BR!!!!!! One thing they cannot deal with is any connection between me and music. I know a lot more about the trip coming and GOING in and out of Carlisle, Pennsylvania back in June of 1996, than THEY think I do, BRO!!! I also know what these little do dads R doing that lie hidden inside of cases that normally R never in view, neatly tucked away, and making the magic happen, Walter Kennycoward. I do not forget major interactions with red and white book covers that read, HER version of the Book of Beach, and should have been signed by a King, but wasn’t. But THEY made good and sure they saturated the fictional markets throughout the nineties and starting briefly into the 21st with shape-shifters, mind and dream travel, and all sorts of cute little Stargate and DSV Permission Barrier radio rip offs, not TV, I said radio, and it was at Haddonwood Club that I heard the rip off first, on the gym radio on the way 2 the pool, later it was no longer a fictional deal, it was very serious. Am I doing this the way U like B.E.G.??????? U know, and all Dark Shadows (DS) fans know this perfectly well, there was also another BOOK. The Briggers had a book, according 2 this fictional show, right Jeb Lottery????? This version of the book of the beach existed on the astral realm in phase 4, and filtered down through a fictional television show, but it also exists in another Transdimensional plane, an altered universe, similar 2 ours, yet different enough. Yes, just enough 2 keep the BRIGGBASE CULTISTS or the 1/3rd of the MICO that does not operate out of the great city of David as mankind and his religion may refer 2 it as, I know it Astrally, as SAHASRA DAL KANWAL, worried as all get the hell out, that hyperspace interlocking may merge certain events. Scientific formulas exist in the mysterious world of advanced Quantum Physics that discuss this, using more scientific diction, so rather than lose an audience not schooled in high math disciplines, I will explain things my whittle way, player. Every event is a cosmic number in the world of the sub-atomic. Some numbers can go into others nice and easy and they fit without irrational numerations popping up such as 25 divided by 5 or six and a half times four. But when asked what 4739.4521 divided by 35.683 is, do not expect a nice cozy answer. Even 9 divided by 7 is part of this point, we need not have a larger number with lots of digits on both a left and a right side of a decimal point with Mister Spok and his logic pouring out like a boiling over pot of porridge. Rational and irrational events happen when hyperspace moves along with the negative space and approaches all and any given points of mind’s awake or conscious focused attentions. If we could reduce all of hyperspace down 2 just 10 universes, ours and none parallels, just so we may simplify my point, let us so do this. Now at noon on the button, all 10 me’s R driving down Jagoff Street. In one, there is a car crash. In another, a beauty queen walking by smiles at me at the red light where my car is stopped. In still another, 3 guy holler out profanities at me at this red light. In still another, nothing at all worthy of evental discussion happens at all. Instead of doing all 10, let us further simplify now and pick 2 at random. As noon on the button is seconds away in both the one where the lovely queen smiles at me, as well as where the 3 nasty dudes yell out curse words at me, and as the final seconds tick into both worlds, both me’s R going 2 experience a major event, major in that is not a passing second of no particular interaction that is worthy of typing in 4 illustration purposes. Now electrons R not only intelligent and sentient, they hold all the key information as well as motive 4 all that happens in these 2 places where my awake mind perceives me in a car, and a world around me that appears tangible 2 all of my senses and rationale, and they R about 2 decide which me is going 2 perceive this directly, and which me is going 2B the result of the other me when dreaming the prior night and now is alive and awake and watching me as a movie, having the experience. All quantum dynamic laws state that electron screen testing verifies several truths R indeed real or as real as real and our idea of real can B while awake and supposedly alive or aware of a surrounding that we perceive as material and or tangible. Long story very compressed and made short and abridged, the complex truth of Y causality laws preventing so-called time travel on the physical plane, is all based on 4 dimensions and never includes 5 dimensions or all of the universes that R involved in hyperspace and traveling through time in any rate and speed, as we all R traveling through time all the time, in case U never realized it, I mean one way at least, since it always appears 2 us in the illusion, that it is getting later and later and later. We do not feel as though we R frozen and still, right?? Jane Dirtweeds just nailed me at eleven-eleven, things R real bad, needless 2 say, and I am going 2 reset the clock 2 read 555, hold on a minute while I stare at this and try to compensate 4 Jane Scum and her 1993 Atlanta Ballpark attack on me. Now back 2 my point. 5555555555555555555555555---HA-HA-WEEDS. If in the one dimension of hyperspace which is equal 2 four dimensions on one atomic agreeing frequency of vibratory matter, there is an evil horrendous and monstrous situation such as the HUNTINGTON CURSE on me, the creators of this game/curse, from the ASTRAL PLANE, R looking at the dream alternates as well as the main dimension. Should the event when close up get interchanged, a curse might B broken, such as my applying parallel event science 2 the game of Roulette in the year 1986, and so they must then instantly spring into action. The complicated mechanical way that exploratronic supermind can choose 2 refocus attention between the sub-atomic Transdimensional frequencies is not bloggable. It would take a journal the size of a PHD 4 year college course of text material. I would B typing full time and the calendar would no longer B reading oh-nine, get it. So let me keep shortening stuff, BRA!!!!!! So the story continues here, the curse is on me by the gods in the one place, where as in the other, it is a dream focused attention, yet, if conditions R correct, switching can occur. Switching with or without ES is done all the time, as all basically 400 instants in every single minute at the speed this planet travels through space, go from one into another in a positively flowing space back into us from around the other side of the hypersphere, and never confuse hyperspace with the hypersphere. Again the former is the 5th dimension or an area of immense size not fathomable 2 a million Einstein’s, and laying within it is all of the 4th dimensional space-time-continuums of every single individual separate universe or single song hypersphere. The latter is just like Earth, only it expands out so far, that it closes around itself in all 4 dimensions, in time and space, and can only B escaped from and entered into from the 5th and 6th dimensions. Dream travelers move in and out of all of this when they control attention and come 2 realize that this is the magic or the soul as church doctrine would label it. There is really only one real thing happening or the kinetic dimensional reality. All other U’s and ME’s in hyperspace become real only when they catch up to us and then one stays and one goes, and this happens about 400 times every single minute, every INSTANT. This is also Y 30,000 miles is the hologram reality I speak of, it is the distance that light travels in approximately one instant. Reality is literally carried on photons or LIGHT, so thereby, nothing further away than this is real. Also there is a limited realness 2 even the 30,000 miles around out own proximity, but this gets 2 complex 4 tonight’s whittle Wesson, Elmer Fwudd!!!!!!! Without touching on anything specific, first, an advanced mind or a scientist knows that my problems R indeed based on some technologically oriented situation. It may not even B technology by our present definition of it. It may B something so freaking advanced that it would B like comparing the stone-agers 2 today’s modern life, and then reversing this with us with whoever has what is beyond technology, the gods is a perfectly acceptable term when U entertain the philosophy of quantum oriented science. I can show all of U how 2 set fields up that will let UC tune into other parts of hyperspace. I can also teach U how 2 dream travel and do the very same thing. I once compared this in a talk I had with a group in a mystic type club that I gave up on and left as they were ants and it wasn’t their fault. I said if I could show U how 2 dream anything U want, and it would B more real than real life 10 times over, and then wake up and redo the process, would U desire 2 live in this world other than 2 do the necessary things so that U could get back 2 your ‘dreams’? I then made this comparison: Driving 2 the seashore on a hot summer day 2 spend a day at the beach, involves driving in traffic, jams, parking, expenses, dealing with any jerk weeds U may encounter, getting sand all over U, possible sunburn, and maybe drowning if U go out in the water 2 far, and on and on, verses, suddenly just being at a lovely spot at the shore, any shore, with anyone U want or no one in particular. The water can B calm, or hurricane force, but U will never B harmed. There won’t B some annoying toilet water drinking slob belching loudly behind U or tossing an icicle stick at U, or whatever. The sun can B bright or not, but U will never burn, and a cool breeze is always blowing your way, but the water is never 2 cold. If U want a bunch of beauty queens 2 appear around U, there they R, and as friendly as U want them 2B. Y would U want 2 do things the other way once UR used 2 living within the rays of the sun? But the response was just as I excepted from the club members, duhh, lets all buy a Hyundai. I would no longer care about the wake a day world, and I do not care about it. I just am angry that I must remain here until my body turns into dust, and I long 4 the endless dreamshift. U may think of spiritual existence, same diff, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many times did the mighty master Jesus, say that DEATH and SLEEP were the same thing? Read the Bible and c4 yourself, again, take my word 4 nothing, but do not laugh what I say off unless U can prove me a liar, BR!!!!!!!!

Now as 4 the Book of Beach, the Book of the BRIGGER CULT or LEVIATHAN CULT, or HER VERSION OF IT, it is indeed kept in a very special closet, or was, on Long Island. One day in 1972, in another part of hyperspace, Scylla tried 2 show it 2 me, and was punished 4 this. I will never know how close or distant the connecting fibers between the worlds was, but I do know that this book was a combination of the words that I had written in the mortal and waking world year of 1969 right here in the world I live in, or dream in, and then it went on 2 tell the mighty plan of Paula. In it were some words that a long time ago meant little 2 me. It spoke of a rectangular box that was flat and how another dimension existed inside of it because of lots of tiny pieces all soldered into a breadboard. How the other world inside of it was separate and came from some other place. It went onto tell a lot more about how it could B just part of the room and dimension of the house when it was not activated, but that when it was, this other world coming from somewhere else, began 2 emerge. It also said that not one world was in here but a thousand worlds and the potential 4 even more. I will tell other things this book said at another time, but U all must know that this book is talking about a 21st century flat screen television set, duhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scylla really wanted me 2 know about this thing, and this book, and her dad was totally against her showing it 2 me. She finally managed 2 do it by tricking him, but he discovered what she had done. This is all I can blog, and I probably am gonna get the soup knocked out of me later tonight when I lose my waking world awareness. But then, “HOW MANY TIMES” have I been chastised, and will B again, and is the answer my friend, blowing in the wind, is the answer coming from the 9th dimension?

I wish every house of god on this planet would prey 3 me 4 the next million years, if that is what it would take 2 end the monstrous HUBNTIUNGTION CURSE, holy X-mas trees, where do U think this closet was, Mayberry, North Griffith Carolina?????????????? Wake up and smell the stinking coffee beans, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it is back 2 Atlantic City again tomorrow 2 take cuz Roberto out of the Atlanticare Horse Pistol. This was a horrible day, yet I managed 2 make some units on Nick’s razor throat Roulette System, and I made 2 more B4I started this blog and quit while I was ahead. Winning on Sunday and Tuesday, is unthinkable, things never have been so BOTBAR and so one one one one one one oneish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL-2298, this is all Copyrighted Michael Wayne Mountainpen, 99.99999999% that read this R destined 2 keep their sanity. The others, well, sorry 4 driving U mad, truth is truth and yes, it is and always will B far stranger than any fiction, just ask the 3 wise-men butt wipes of DreamWorks, out in Jason Cali!!!!!!!!!!!! These words R sworn under penalty of perjury 2B totally accurate and true, and tell an honest nightmarish story of my infinite existence in HELL. There is no part herein that is a lie, nothing has been added nor subtracted from absolute truth in this blogging text.

END TRANNY, YE OL’ GRANNY, YAR MAITEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: