Tuesday, October 13, 2009

4 THOSE TUNED BACK, BLOG 2

“4 THOSE TUNING BACK WITH SWIS-DD-BLOG 2”
DATFILE: WLSBT-101309.610.555555555555555
Beginning Transmission:


Well now that things have resumed 2 a more normal way of my operating, and less the way others may have me do it, here is what is going on, and if only persons of Earth living out in negative-positronic space points, in the expansion-hypersphere, or (the future) that is fine with me, all R invited from all times, but the more advanced and the further from 2010 or so that UYR reading this text in, the better 4 me.

Chemtrails R getting nasty again, starting up as the overcast skies R abating this afternoon from an earlier day less conducive sky 4 these Briggbase Resident diseased power hungry cultists, and this week, later on, I will B calling someone, and will C if I cannot make a big dent in this operation, U all will C and B told more as things unfold. I’ve learned the very hard way through the school of extremely hard ear bites and punch knocks of Tyson and his gang of all time, JP included, that telling plans I make in advance is somewhere between foolish and suicidal, BRO.

4 those very busy net users and daily Googlers, the area in England has nothing 2 do with the Astral Plane cult called LAMBRIGG. If U Google up LAMBRIGG CULT, U may get the wrong idea, so when I get a second like right now 2 clear things up, I tend 2 try and indeed do so. As I speak, a super loud piece of biker scum just gunned by, I’d like 2B hiding at the window, also gunning. It is 12 minutes shy of three in the afternoon on this Tuesday. Chicky is off on Tuesdays, and managed so far 2 remain totally sober. Carol will B coming over shortly 2 visit and have din-din. I have this small opportunity window here and now, LT. AVB, 2 get on this system and say a few quick things.

First, THE STOCK MARKET IS ON A SUPER TOTALLY REDICULOUS BULLISH RUN, AND PLEASE REMEMBER THAT I HAVE SAID, AND TOTALLY PREDICTED THIS. IN FACT, I SAID IT WHEN IT INDEED BOTTOMED OUT IN THE SIXTY-FIVE HUNDREDS, AND WHILE LIVING AT 65-A Middle Road, here in downtown-DOGTOWN, Blueberryville/Hammonton, New Jersey, USAESMWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The black cat has spoken. HE spoke 2 me loudly long ago, I knew all this all ready, I was merely hoping 2 counterstrike as best as would B humanly possible using ‘anti-credibility tactics’, as well as numerous other small techniques and hidden secrets, most of which R now, and have been, totally revealed by me 2 any of U that wanted 2 ever pay attention, and learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second, my blog last night, most definitely saved the PHILLIES, from the NUMEROUS 20-PLUS YEARS OF LATE INNING DEATHS, as all real TRUE-AMY-BLUE baseball, and especially, PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES fans; all know only all 2 well, that MOUNTAINPEN IS NOT MAKING ANY OF THIS STUFF UP, NOR WAS I MAKING UP THE TRUTH THAT Nancy Sinatra was booting me in the butt 4 on last evenings blog that I began at 5:55 PM on the nose, only my spell checker system messed with, and reworded her lyrical term on the previous blog, that word being, TRUTHIN’. The computer Word-Works system is programmed 2 do this, and when I forget this, it messes up, and is simply doing its job. There is absolutely nothing weird, or Twilight Zonish, about it. What I need 2 remember is that B4I click onto the space that follows the word, I need 2 right click the mouse, and then scroll 2 the words that say, ADD 2 DICTIONARY, and left click on that. Then it is added and not altered by the pre-programmed system. But yes, late game and 9th inning leads have been blown now 4 over 23 years by having me persecuted in some huge way, usually a terrible health attack, or it can B a utility assault, or simply anything can B used in the PAWM. Remember that the filthy diseased evil one third of the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, or the LAMBRIGG CULT, the residents of the BRIGGBASE, on the ASTRAL-PLANE, use the PAWM as their most effective major wicked tool. This is THEE tool of their arsenal, and will always B, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Third, and this should B on top, but since if found itself as third, there is obviously some cosmic overall reason 4 it and whether I currently am discerning and properly perceiving that reason, is immaterial, irrelevant, and totally inconsequential, put a bit simpler it’s the quintessential of who gives a darn, as the truth of it Nancy S. is the truth of it, so boot me honey. As U may or may not know, I felt your father’s shoe on numerous occasions, but others have felt mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moving on and staying with pernt, Archie Queens, let me say this: I told many things and gave a lot of PCN and Gawnum related Equations on the past few blogs. Another super match out that was not told was that the PCN or PRIVATE COSMICALLY-CODED NUMBER derived from working the GAWNUM on the phrased-sentence: “MARK MOHR BEING HARASSED”, and the WEEKEND WORKING SINCE LATE EIGHTIES”, or PCN-321+PCN-413, equals a PCNT or (TOTAL) of 734, and this is a hefty 50% GAWNUM MATCH OUT, or GMO, verses a GMZ or GAWNUM MATCH ZERO. Remember at least one of the digits in each PCN must match one of the digits in the PCNT. Weekends as U all now in my blogaudiance, since this nightmare started, and I returned 2 working outside security posts early into the year of 1987, the persecution is beyond terrible and monstrously horrendous, it is despicably unmentionable and deplorable times ten to the freaking 50th power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gawky speaks very loud and clear, but we R never listening, that is mostly never.

Again today, the loud crash and low level private plane buzzing is picking up. The one at exactly 4 PM over the house at 13th Street was enough 2 start all the neighbor’s dogs barking and howling, and I am secretly recording a lot of this activity, all though I tried this all B4, and 2 no avail, it never does one bit of good. This evil empire rules, owns, and controls, and if UR one of their enemies that THEY decide 2 declare U as, it is finished, as my ancestor would say up on that freaking agonizing death cross. These R indeed 2 very evil filthy diseased empires, if I may say so myself, BRO.

Fourth, let me get into my fave 2 television shows, “The Mentalist”, and “Law and Order”, and discuss The Mentalist show 4 right now. As all good shows have, it has its main plot of an organization solving crimes called the Cali Bureau of Investigation, and then it has the always present sub-plot, the villainous arch enemy of the MENTALIST who is Agent Patrick Jane, the man called “RED JOHN”. This show as U all know perfectly well, began shortly after my blogging regarding the GAMES-EXPERT, the interaction exploratronically with the wild magical maintenance man that was in my apartment bedroom 2 repair a very weird spurious municipal sized water pipe, the type that Sarah Callio Martino was dealing with, or still is, at the water company in Atlantic City, called the Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority, www.acmua.com/ is their web address. From the late part of2001 into the last day in August of 2004, I was working a security guard site art the place that makes these pipes 4 Sarah Callio and her mighty water company and all other waterworks outfits in the area, called, GRIFFIN PIPE, in Florence, New Jersey, USAESMWG. The name of this villain enemy of the MENTALIST is RED-JOHN, as in JOHN Henningsen, who hailed from the COLOR_RED state, called COLORADO. The Native-Americans that were once simply addressed by us Americans as the INDIANS, actually named the state, and in their Native American tongues of that area, the words COLOR-RED is COLORADO. ADO is RED, and color is obvious 2 the mentally challenged here BRAH. I have many time/date stamped GOOGLE, blogger dot com blog entries posted, and long B4 this show ever aired, about John, and his coming from the state of COLOR-RED. These R not random coincidences no matter how U may wish 2 disagree with me BRO. John, my mentor from the Philadelphia Boys Club, when I was 13 and 14 years old, and living out here in New Jersey, but close 2 Philadelphia, in Westmont, U could C the total skyline city buildings clearly, from any 6 story structure in town, and it was also where mother always worked at her shipping company since she began her employ there at the ripe old age of nineteen, straight out of high school and secretarial school, as back then it was called. It is not even PC 2 say the words office-secretary any linger. Now they all r some sort of administrative assistants. John acted very secretive, and my Mom noticed it B4I did, what was I but a kid 4 crissake? He never talked about his past or himself, it was always strained and forced, that much was obvious 2 anyone of any age, and that much I recall with perfect acuity. He took me 2 several interesting places when we were not at bowling alleys or billiard places in the general area, as well as miniature golf in the pleasanter weather, and we went rafting on rivers and streams, canoeing, even hunting, and he showed me all about hunting and even let me shoot large hunting rifles. Times change, today U cannot just go into someplace and set up beer cans and let minors shoot them. This was the dude that gave me the strange motorcycle chain that he told me he had picked up from his business travels down in a remote area of South America, the Mayan area is where this was, and I came 2 discover this after decades of painstaking research and quests 2 learn some heavy truths. But there also was a spot he took me 2 that had no real good logical expatiation 4 a Campbell’s soup Sales Executive 2 have access 2, private anytime access 2, and this was an office near City Line in Philadelphia, not all that far from where the channel 10 and channel 6 and all the local television studios R located at. This place was loaded with strange things, one of which were numerous offices with ONE-WAY-MIRRORS, just like in police stations, and just like U all C on the L&O television show on the other side of the interrogation rooms, used by the detectives working in the Precinct number ‘27-RED’ under Lieutenant Anita Van Buren. But as 4 getting back 2 the hypnotherapy that Agent Patrick Jane, the MENTALIST did last week on Agent Lisbon, the gorgeous short dark haired boss, who was drugged and then hypnotized, THIS GAVBE ME THROUGH THE BACK DOOR OR NOT I WILL NEVER KNOW, BUT IT GAVE ME AN ANSWER 2 MY PERSONAL HELLISH ABDUCTION PLIGHT, and remember my mom had her abductions as well, shortly B4 her mysterious so-called illness and all around the time that I began wondering about the mysterious teenager from my distant past, Sarah Krassle, down in Atlantic City, HE CITY, the Atlantic’s great city, the energy of the Ocean, or biblically, the SPIRIT of JEHOVAH, who was in the beginning of all of this, “brooding over the waters, in order 2 create this life and this interaction”. Also, let us not forget the sky-writing or jet vapors, that is one of the landmark telltale signs that this character called RED-JOHN, is involved in a particular horrific deed, on this fictional and might I add stupendously created and produced television show. But stupendous of course because gee, I wonder who and what is behind its inception, and U can tack on LAW AND ORDER 2 that question as well, BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????? As 4 the one-way-mirrors however, used on both shows, we all R aware that they exist in agencies. Now if BB mentor JH the chain-giver, was not really one of these BRIGGER connected agents, back in time on some mission with me and all of this stuff, Y would a soup salesman have personal and private access 2 an office filled with covert devices, such as one way mirrors? I could go on and on, my time is limited this week, I am not getting any time 4 myself, things R wild and crazy around here, and Y not? It is all 2 give these disease EVIL EMPIRE BRIGGER CULTISTS there way, a 5-gigit 10K point plus stock market, and they R gonna get it, any day, if they did not all ready get their way today. Let me post up and say BYE-BYE 4 right now. Later tonight, if necessary, and if able, Cane here the jealous brother who loves my brown eyed teen queen beyond words, will B back 2 really start thickening up the plots here, plots that I know R real and powerful and have me all wrapped up inside of them, I am merely scratching peach fuzz off of the Titanic sinking iceberg with a hand held shaving razor. There is so much more 2 say and tell, one more note now, maybe, 4 the heavy lady in her long song, specially done 4 the urinating and defecating disc jockeys of the world. One way mirrors, give me a break peeps, what is really happening with me Professor Pepperwinkle. Is the reason my repressed memories of so many THAT-FAMILY related things, because they have access 2 this chloroform hairspray bottle, and other drugs and needles or what is covertly called skin-rags? They really do have in top secret black ops black file agencies, a tool and weapon known by them as SKINRAGS. They can brush up against a person, and that is all she wrote, no injections, nothing. As I said, what R they really protecting that is hard wired into the trunks of their super hushed up NSA and other BFA vehicles? My mom almost got herself popped at the Turnersville Pathmark by one of these wicked diseased monsters, back on Saturday the 2nd of August in 1996, when my search 2 find the ALL MIGHTY TEENAGER was in its infancy stages, and I had just written a powerhouse song about her back earlier on the 12th of ES May.

Yes there is so much more 2 say and tell, but that will all begin with blog 3. BYE-BYE 4 now, PEE & MYE, dare 2 say my daut’s nick’s in reverse anybody, DING/CRASH, how much freaking SPL is that bunch of symbolism gonna create, BRO!!!!!????????????????????? BLOG NUMBER 2 TERMINATES HERE.

SWIS, WORLD LABS OF 2301, AND GOOGLE ENGINE OF 2009, this is all copyrighted as the intellectual property of 1 MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN, and also the true name of this person, MARK WAYNE MOHR, both MWM initials. I swear under this voluntarily taken oath that these words R all 2 the very best of my knowledge, the truth, the entire truth, and that no omissions or additions in any way or fashion, R a part of this blogged and electronically spoken truth.

END OF THIS TRANSMISSION:

No comments: