Sunday, October 18, 2009

4 TTBWS BLOG 7

“4 THOSE TUNING BACK WITH SWIS DD, BLOG 7”
WORLD LABORATORIES SENDBACK TEXT DATFILE:
101809.433.5555555555555555555555555555555
Beginning Transmission:


We will B discussing a particular cousin of mine today, as well as a phone call from a studio man that was ETTOS hacked out of my physical computer Saturday, twice, a phenomenon that many that would B reading supernatural related blogs have experienced, called bed-shaking, and then whatever else I feel like ending with. This way, I can decide what I want 2 talk about and if I am finishing up, I can now check my opening paragraph 2C if I covered all the things I wanted 2 cover, or was ETTOS-E-4 hacked, also known as being the victim of dementia, old age, Alzheimer’s disease, memory failure 4 other reasons, and so on and so forth, golly gosh gee whiz Gomer Sergeant Pile Carter G-Men of the Copyright Office, the mortal world and its so many misunderstood concepts, ideas, false information, and along these lines, Jeese Louise, what 2 do?????????

The death angels R back lately, much stronger than the basic time that I have been living here under Stockholm Syndrome, with the Kings, their HIGHNESS, and TAWF and its ultimate HIGHNESS, and I really do not care how much U all may disbelieve my claims and my plight with all of this, and ouch, yes, that shot this morning, wolf, wolf!!!!!!!!!! Believe or disbelieve. That is always your free choice. Chivy almost chopped off his ef-u finder at his job yesterday, but it is OK. Today, Dawn is screaming a lot at her dog whop seemingly cannot B properly trained, and if any dog needs disciple school, it is her Yorkiepoo, Brownie, times ten 2 the 20th, BRAH. Hopefully soon, the noise levels will go under nine bells. Even with the cotton-balls in my ears Ernie Merker, gee willaggers, BRO, is this 1980 all over again, only worse??????? No not the cotton tails, witch spell wrecker checker. Now I use the rubber earplugs they sell at the local Rite Aid, by the box 4 a saw buck or about a dollar a set, YO. HA-HA-HA, Jane sleaze-Disease Fonda-U-Neverweeds, U missed me by 2 freaking minutes shirt head, it is 13 and a half past eleven, TEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me tell U what happened back at the beginning of last week. I was in a powerful exploratronic interaction, “dreaming” and please do not always expect me adding quoted translations 2 your time period and its quite antiquated misperceived notions, concepts, ideas, and perceptions. U should all by now if UR reading without distance delay attachments through the SWIS, know what things stand 4. If not, this should encourage U2 read more of my previous blogs. I never just say anything, it always is and has been previously explained somewhere on my total blog texts. Those tuning back, can skip all this, U all know as UR created all of this, as well as created what I now am gonna talk about, BED-SHAKING, a very unpleasant experience 4 anyone who has ever indeed experienced it, no matter how enlightened, or advanced said persons may or may not B. The feeling of being NOT-IN-CONTROL, at least with me, is what the major badness of this is all about, BRAH!!! What I call, “BED-SHAKING” is where U literally have suddenly found yourself lying on your back, in a bed, and have come back into consciousness, from some altered in-between state of total unconsciousness, on up through the virtually unlimited multilayered levels of and in the sub-consciousness receptive point of mind, from its sent source, the sixth dimension, above and beyond the hyperspace. If U study by the way, carefully, stepping up or not stepping up, Comcast Cable or just plain antenna-TV- or dish network systems, joke, 3 multi pitched drum hits ending on the down boom; my words on all of the reality from the VOID INFINITY down into your present so called ‘real’ waking tangible life of the here and now where U think U can say who U really R, and all of that, and U go on 2 compare my words, also Sir-Prince, known as MORIANITY, verses the concepts and ideas of the mighty and great ECKANKAR ORGANIZATION, Google them up if U wish 2. Indeed U will C many honest real similarities. I have even studied there ideas, and joined them 4 three years at the tail end of the 20th century. My personal and unique non-ubiquitous problems however, caused me one day, 2 realize, that there were some powerful flaws in the heart and center of the ECK principles. Naturally and predictably, good old MM-EXPLORATRON-Misses Marola, would chime in here, and not so much that it was indeed around my initials in the calendar date, as it was, YO, but that her idea of 70,000 verses one, and how she would of course take the better odds 4 being correct, forgetting the winning lottery principle, that I now abbreviate into the letters of (WLP), 4 all and any negative space or (future) references. Some play safe odds and some play long-shots. Hay what can I tell ya peeps, the payouts R natch, directly in ratio; so neither side ever really has a true edge in reality over the other. Just ask any freaking pro gambler or expert statistician BRAH. Still, I was the young teenager, and MM was in charge of me from 9-3, as my special-education teacher in early 1969. “What can I say” here, Kid Dye-No-Mite??????????????????????? Back 2 bed shaking now B4 my induced dementia from the E-4 kicks back in from the MILLIONTH COUNCIL, also abbreviated to the word (MILCO), by me from time 2 time!!!!!!! Speaking of time, I asked my Scylla if she had ever remained in a time world this long B4 as I personally do not think that this entity ever has. Still, the cute-butt hacking kicked in with a legitimate word that would not signal me with a red line underneath it, and it came out rime world, as in another way it could B spelled, rhyme, and both in HER case being appropriate and relevant. So cute, peeps, so cute!!!!!! Do U have anything better 2 do with yourself besides these things and maybe some other under handed or one handed things better done in privacy, shoot, GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I know, dementia, ETTOS HACKING, bed shaking, I got it. So I came back from something that was not real pleasant and never could remember in consciousness what it was, even 2 this very moment. All I know was that I was laying there, and the bed was shaking as if I lived in California and we were having a heavy hitter on the Richter, BRO. I want 2 turn your attention 2 the Bible 4 just a quick few here, and listen 2 this please. In numerous spots, especially in the Revelation of Saint John the Divine at the end of the 66 books of this mighty book, it talks about the powerful all mighty GOD, always translated in a male form, astrally male and female as with space and time, is whatever is desired in an interaction, and I could go on with way more but it would get us 2 far off on a tangent. Anyway, this GOD is always gonna send this world LIGHTNINGS and VOLCANOS. There could B literally a huge sized book that I could branch off of here Arthur-10, but time permits us not. I only will add in a small branched off statement that when a large volcanic eruption does indeed occur, hot magma of molten liquid rock spews out, and while it does this, from deep inside of this primordial soup of Campbell’s perhaps someday creation, JH, there is a lot of ‘static charge’ mixed up inside all of this, U may use the word, LIGHTNING. Powerful volcanic activity involving the larger hemispheric tectonic plates can also and many times does induce seismic activity, or earthquakes. Diana showed me in the early nineteen-eighties, how 2 build a machine called MAGNESONIC, and told me that if I turned the gain on the machine all the way up 2 the maximum of 11.8 on the dial, in to the level of infinity, all of these Earth-surface disturbances will usually occur as a result. Ever since 1985 and the great Mexico City quake, I believed HER, Diana Arteemis that is, U would simply know HER as “Lightning” The desire key is meaningless, it was the POWER that would cause this major activity 2 in fact B realized, as so much energy from what she called, “SIGNAL ENERGY DOTS” or what I abbreviated into SEDS, acted at a certain point as mirrors angled and redirected and focused on convex magnifiers, 2 the point where a bright beam from a flashlight would literally cause the solar system 2 implode into an anti-light redistribution of 4th and 5th dimensional atomic energy, unless re-dreamed on the Astral Plane back 2 its otherwise normal state B4 the power is turned all the way up. I know how powerful; this all is, I caused so many air crashes and earth surface disturbances over the past quarter century, it is frightening even 2 me at my most angry moments at the enemy. But even at low dose power levels of 3 and 4 and 5 on the dial, I watched many things happen, when the DESIRE KEY was set not on EDS or Enemy-Destruct-Sequence, also known by the machine as I-TO-D, A-B-TONE, PHASING “PUNISHMENT SEQUENCING SYSTEM”. I had other letters that toned down from the I-0position, Health and Well Being, Money and Business, and on and on. When I would empower things like lemonade or a bowl of ice cream, this would heal a sore, cure a cold, or even restore laryngitis caused from major scream sessions with my mother, it would even slow or stop the entire aging process if done every day. Once B4I ever began applying parallel-event 2 the game of roulette, I used the money-business tones on the desire key, and Photostatted 92 copies of 100 dollar bills. I placed them on the transpower block on top of the machine with an image representing me and that had a small photo of my face on it. After I stopped playing roulette professionally on October 29, 1986, and counting all profits and losses, my balance sheets showed a net profit after 8 months of playing, of precisely nine thousand two hundred dollars, the exact amount that matched those empowered fake 92 one hundred dollar bills. The ENEMIES that I refer 2 as the LAMBRIGG CULT or the BRIGGERS 4 short, or the MILITUFORCE-WOMO, and by other names and many not approved by the great SARU of the UM-SITE, know every word typed on this keypad with their magic mushroom lanterns and other various hacking computer programs that violate my civil and human rights, as the moment I typed all of this part of the blog, a nasty plane went over the house and we R in the middle of a heavy hitting Nor-Easter storm 2 quote the great and mighty folks of TWC, (The Weather Channel). Getting back again now 2 bed-shaking, this has been a reported paranormal phenomenon since I was old enough 2B eye level with as cat. I am sure that if Googled, this fact will B proven out, even though I have not as yet done this, my time is limited and precious. Does bed shaking have anything 2 do with what causes EARTHQUAKES which bed-shaking indeed feels like? YES SIR AND MAHM IT DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So do volcanoes and lightning. It is a form of what still in 2009 is known as totally supernatural energy, and especially esoteric and un-natural, if it is able 2B channeled and or directed by some entity/force/one/thing/etcetera Captain Kirk!! It indeed is being channeled by heavy sentient powerful ’things’ that U could absolutely substitute in all of the biblical terms that R indeed used, such as powers, principalities, dominions, spiritual wickedness in high places, and along this line. But the “supernatural” is a defined truth that always has its basis in a fixed time locale, a circa, a period in the current and past histories of mankind and its knowledge and wisdom so far of the times 2 date, and no further ahead. This is Y it would B blasphemy and would send U2 your death if U went back 2 the early colonists right here in America with battery operated walkie-talkies and tape recorders, and along these lines. U would B burned and burned and the stink of U would smell throughout and beyond the inhabited area, especially if your demise was taking place on one of the more windy days. Bed Shaking or BS, is anything BUT, BS, and 4 those who have had it happen, KNOW THIS WELL, BRAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now 4 the interaction yesterday with my cousin Donald, directly after posting up the blog where I discussed his naming the HUNTINGTON CURSE, the Mason-Curse, which he in total fact did so. I do not print lies about people, family, friends, associates, enemies, or what have U, I tell the truth, if it is a good truth, good. If it smells like dog food passed through the dog, well, that is what gets told then, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sahwee if this might offwend anybwody here Mister Fwudd, Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuz Don was over with both my Mother and Me, and no, it was not in MM or (2000) 4U Romans out there. He was visiting our house, somewhere in hyperspace where I never lived in any place even similar 2 this over here. He had added a few wild LSD type tablets into a small well that was like a large square perimeter and in the middle were glasses, many small and large drinking gobbets. He was on the one side and mom and I were on another side across from him. He was stirring the liquid that was filled inside this fish-tank sized perimeter of liquid, a murky brown colored booze of some kind, even I know the stinky smell of alcohol, and I do not imbibe, BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In no time at all hardly after cuz-Don mixed some crazy looking white pills into the liquid, he placed a tall wine goblet into the huge liquid area and literally scooped up the entire filled glass and began 2 drink it down, gentlemanly, but not real slowly might I add, gee!!!!!!!!! Mother then looked directly at me and said 2 me, “oh boy, he is seeing the other things now that we cannot C”. I said back 2 her, “We R not supposed 2 C and hear many things, and have been designed with intentional cut-off points and ranges, in both our hearing and our eyesight. If not we all would B mad”. I remember this conversation clearly and word 4 word, and thus could quote it verbatim. I walked away and out of the room, and there was no door, just an archway leading out and then down a long corridor, and as I walked, Paula King appeared like out of a DARK SHADOWS ghost or something, and told me she was dead now and needed 2 tell me the truth about Julia White and how she took her over exploratronically, as she did 2 (‘others’ ,not safely bloggable 2 use their names), and then she went on a bit more with this. Then when she was all finished speaking, I paused, and then I said in response, and I clearly remember this as though it is re-happening, Paula, what can I do, should IB like my cousin back in the sauce room, mixing dope and booze and hallucinogens, is that gonna solve my problems? She smiled and said that she always cared about me, and it is really Julia white the EXPLORATRON that is dominantly living through these other people, but when she appeared 2 me and had sex with me on the island at Aunt Ruth and Uncle Heinz’s home in Babylon, she was on her UFO seed mission again. She went still further and told me that cousin Donald knows the truth about all of it, and was blessed with millions of dollars 2 keep his mouth shut and eventually throw me out with the trash, exactly as he did do, early this century, and then she reminded me of Jesus and traitor Judas, and the 3 rooster crowing prediction, and told me that power and magic beyond anything is wrapped up in that prophetic statement that my ancestor made 2 his so called rotten friend that took 12 pieces of silver 4 a bribe by the stinking San Headron or the dominating religious powers of those days 20 centuries back in time. She told me hop all my life, lawyers like Colflesh that no longer take cases once they know it is Mark Mohr, but they do 4 fake Jim Burr, all of this, all my life, is all part of the 12 pieces of silver, the bribe, the great PAYOFF, the TRAITORS of good and righteousness or ‘right spin’ when ‘interacting with carbon atoms’. This evil only knows LEFT SPIN interaction with CARBON ATOMS. That is all they ever can really know, or B about. It is fixed, it is LAWTRONIC. It is Y JESUS had 2 suffer and die 4 the sins of mankind in this ridiculous pastime game that the gods of the ASTRAL PLANE R currently playing, 2 distract themselves from the HELL of never attaining NIRVANA, or TOTAL OBLIVION, ENDLESS PEACE. Paula and I had a wild and cool rap session 2 say the very least. It never was Paula that hurt me, nor was it Sarah who left me B4 1970, only 2 return as another “Y have U forsaken me?, GAME. She if U learn the inner-fam, in her New York identity, made sure that all of this happened just as it did, so as 2 keep me from her daughter, again, just as she did on the beach, there, here, everywhere, even dying on a cross, YYYYYY Jimmie YYYYYYYY. Do U think I got through last week without any stinking JIMMY TIRES? No way Josey girl, no way, 3 of them were in freaking face, 3 OFEM, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KISS MY 352 BRO. MEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now 4 the phone call, and this is not new, it is but a rehash, a refresh, a reiteration, another HE WE GO AGAIN, if U all ready know about it from long ago blogs at www.blogger.com/ and if not, so now read on Macbeth Skakey, and enjoy, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First, I was not planning on blogging this weekend. But these scum slime filth bags hit my bowels both days and have given me nasty cramping and diarrhea attacks, and I will not stand idly by without doing a nasty counterstrike, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mister RED-RED taught me well, “IMMEDIATE-COUNTERATTACK, huh Hinckley hater???????????????????

So I was all set 2 move into a new place, I had sold a home and was awaiting settlement, it was early in April and it was 1980. I was shortly7 about 2 move 4 the first of three times, into an apartment complex called the ROBIN HILL, in VOORHEES TOWNSHIP, NEW JERSEY, EARTH, SOL, MILKY WAY GALAXY, and in this localized zone in the HYPERSPACE. I was going 2 record 4 songs, 2 of them dance tunes, and 2 of them country tunes, the 4 being, THE MORNING LIGHT, LOST LOVE, LONG RIVER BLUE, AND LOVE SO HIGH. Wanna know more about all of this without getting my spin on it, and do U know anyone at all in the bizz? If so, have them put U in touch with those 2 evil dog friends of record promoter Lenny McKinnon, those fine gents at Philly Sound Int, Kenny Gamble and Leon Huff. I wanna C how many lies they tell U all about me, BRO!!!!!!!!! Philadelphia calls these fine upstanding gentlemen philanthropists. Well, they never had a magnum 357 stuck in their ribs, that’s Y. I am not saying these 2 did this, but their buddy Lenny did it. All this rap stuff, the violence, the gangs, the guns, it all started with me and Lenny, and them, and they know it, so if they wanna lie, lettem lie BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y Scylla wanted 2 fake an existence in a movie where she was from these times and along this line with the music plot, only SHE knows, but her mom is never gonna come clean and tell, so don’t waste your time peeps tryin’ 2 ever get at some of these truths, BRO, YO, just do not waste your freaking time. Anyway Lenny Guns under the lapel McKinnon and I, R a story that is really un-bloggable, U get it, BOOM and along these lines. Still, Jan Nace and Howard Solomon helped produce and created the 4 original master tapes, arrange 4 the 2 vocalists involved, and what a motley crew they all were, Jesus in the Astral Heavens what a motley crew. They say never discuss 2 topics, religion and politics, sop I will halt this right here and way, WO---NELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still and LSS, I was originally gonna have a girl do the vocals of the 2 dance tunes, and her name was Tarren, and she was a resident of Delaware. The night B4 she was 2 come up here, she was busted by Trinidad and the gang, joke,. But U must admit, the coinkeedink’s R beyond wild and freaking surreal, BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The genius girl that was able 2 learn my tunes in a few hours and did such a great job, was Donna. Her last name is knows, unlike Tarren’s last name. It was Patterson. 500 million dollars is involved in this story over the following 10 years from May of 1980, and again, saying that the details 2 this R un-bloggable, would not shock U, I’m quite sure. 12 pieces of silver would B the real true symbolic power behind this, huh, Mayor Bob Levy, ol’ beach buddy and fellow body surfer in the 1997 summer season, DUHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? The call from Jan Nace was 2 get my permission 4 this “new” vocalist 2 do the 2 dance songs, TML and LL. I said fine, I’m sure she can sing well. “WELL” was not the word. All my life, diva’s have always been connected with me in one way or another, so have shams, scams, aliases and identity games, and U all get the picture unless totally mentally challenged, whoops, no offense meant, sahwee 4 my lacking PC skills, friend of Fred Hinger|\|\|\|\|\|\\\|\\\|||\|||\\\|\. I commend U 4 the most stupendous super 50 year plan in the cosmos JULIA JEWELL-YARD WHITE CROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of us FINGER GAME PLAYERS and ASTRAL PLANE EXPLORERS, better connect up and form a mighty consortium, we R rapidly heading 4 the second calendar of JW, and I know just how powerful and dangerous both HER and HER--(THAT-FAMILY) can B, BRA---HHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I will close out with this little addition 2 the original text plan. A total and complete R-WORD person, with knowledge of the game of ROULETTE, and how 2 use gaming systems; knows that what I told yesterday about tracking 2 and 3 strings and crossing ioff the LEFT and RIGHT recorded ends with a simple slash or (/) such as U might get with a line like this: 223232332332333223323223333, your first slash offs would B digit one and digit three in the example above. Digit two and digit 5 would B the next ones 2B //////. U can play one total game where all 2 and 3 strings R recorded, or U can improve your chances of finding a strong leading 2 or 3 situation with the method of recording all 3 individually, black/red, odd/even, and low/high parameters of the 1-36 roulette numbers, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just ignore your losses when a green house vig hits, the 0 and 00 numbers. Never stage up a bet. When U have 2 more of either the 2 or the 3 strings, most of the time, it will keep gaining and gaining, if not, just quit. Start another game after U enjoy a burger and shake over at Mickey-Dee’s. Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember that if we use odd (O) and even (E) 4 an example here as an illustration, here is an example of strings being counted: EEEOEOEOEOOEEEOEEOEEOOOEEOOOOEEOEOEEEOEEEOOOEEOOOEEEOEEEE, -----3-------------2---3----2----2---3---2---3----2--------3-----3-----3---2---3---3-----3, and your five cross offs R the 3 and the 2, the 3 and the 2, the 2 and the 3, the 2 and the 3, and the 2 and the 3, leaving now a row of 2 and 3 numbers that read 3-3-3-2-3-3-3. The third and the fourth would now B crossed off as well, canceling each other out as all 3 and 2 numbers do, leaving only a majority of 2 or 3 string outcomes recorded. By the way, U never will guess who is over here 4 a visit, Terry the Egghead from Egg Harbor who just fell so in love with my new eyeglasses that she felt the need 2 insult me and treat like total shirt back around 2 years ago somewhere. I will stay right here in me ol’ room yar, until it is time 2 leave 4 work. She’ll B long gone when I return shy of one AM Monday moUUUUUUrning, BRO, tears, tears, tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have spoken my peace and my urine 4 the day, hopefully not 2 much undeserved trash talking, but oh well, what CAN I SAY, JJ????????????????????? Did U just go BOOOOOMMMMMMMM??????????????????? Whaaaaaaaaaaaa.

GOOGLE ENGINE, SATELLITE WORLD INTERCONNECTION SYSTEM, WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2301, THIS IS ALL COPYRIGHTED AS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF 1 MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN/MARK WAYNE MOHR. This is all a sworn oath taken right now totally voluntarily by me, and this is under flag and nation and GODDESS, SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, the ALL MIGHTY HERSELF, and I swear now that this is all the truth, in its total entirety, nothing has been added nor subtracted from this truth. 2 my knowledge it is all 100% accurate and honest, I am no weather balloon hoax, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is all horrifically real and happening, right in ‘mye’ face, or blowing up in it, as Jack McCoy the fictional Law & Order character might say this better, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE, Y”ALL, CU LATER ON, me black hearted buccaneers, YARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!


END TRANSMISSION, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: