Friday, October 9, 2009

JOM #16

“LIFE JOURNAL OF ME, FROM NOW UNTIL I AM MAGGOTS #16”
6:25 PM, Friday evening, 9 October, 2009, I open this blog now:


DBD, it is me, but then if it were not, who would it B? Don’t answer that, if the MICK really wanted 2, they can pull off any stunt or trick in the book and I of all persons of the Earth know this only 2 well, BRO.

Well except 4 one day in the middle of the week when the Dow was off maybe 5 points or so, and one day last week when it was also off a few as well, 8 out of 10 days over 2 business weeks has seen this fixed controlled evil manipulated stock market now shoot up 2 the starry heavens, and EXACTLY AS I SAID IT WAS GOING 2 DO, AND U ALL KNOW IT.

Ron Wirtz of the CAMDEN COUNTY PROSECUTOR’S OFFICE TOLD ME IN THE EARLY NINETEEN-NINETIES, that I have 2 choices, neither curing my difficulties, but one will lessen them over time while the other most likely will only serve 2 exacerbate them over time. He said I can choose 2 FEED or 2 STARVE, this MONSTER, and that is a direct quotation from THE MAN, as we 60’s kids used 2 say, huh Mister Jack McCoy?

UC, when persons R wealthy and powerful, U could legitimately tell them that U were all ready in tomorrow and saw them crash in an airplane, and tell them not 2 fly, and they would not listen 2U. Maybe an occasional time happens in a movie, but in ‘real life’ whatever that ‘really’ is, forget it Charlie, they never will believe or listen. Another thing that needs B quickly addressed is that no matter what U could ever C in a Hollywood movie, or think U heard or read in some press outlet, again, in real life, there is but one measurement scale, and that is the size of your net worth, your bank account, your total things. U all know this is true, U all know that the all mighty dollar is the only real and true ruler of this Planet Earth, and has always been, and will always B, who said GOD IS DEAD? Gollard is a name I will now use in my blogs DBD,(DEAR-BLOGGING-DIARY). Simply put, this new word coined herein combines the words GOD and DOLLAR, and if reality shows that these 2 things R indeed one and the same like Kent and Soup, then reality speaks, and as the EF HUTTON audience does so well, or used 2, we will just sit back and freaking listen.

I may B the only true entity other than my direct ancestor the world claims 2 love and desire 2 emulate so much or a great fraction of the world anyway, who knows what I am now about 2 say, but here goes nothing, or maybe, EVERYTHING. B4I do, notice all the hack out errors or BHE or whatever I termed them in prior book blogs earlier at www.blogger.com/ when I was a new blogger, but there was no phone fame, there was a phone game, and notice that so many screw ups seem 2B of a mocking nature, just like all other things happening around me that in my opinion a person would need 2 B both blind and deaf not 2 perceive. It insults me when people tell me I am a gifted 6th sense entity. Every one of U that walk upright have exactly what I have, if U choose 2 hit the power-off switch, well then baby love, that is your business. Still, that does not make me some powerful perceptive psychic.

I know with a true knowing certain things,. First I know that it would not matter what I do, from second 2 second, morning 2 night, tick tock, year in and year out, no matter what I do, it is all ready PRESET 2 screw up, and this is called and named by me, the HUNTINGTON-CURSE. Second, MY ENEMIES, know every tiny little remotest thing about me, it would not matter if I so much as never uttered a single word and never even thought about stuff, ever, they would know, because THEY R what THEY R, biblically I could plug in more human world accepted terms, so I will, I learn, give me time. Legions of demons, underworlds of darkness, secret ordered wizards, transdimensional intergalactic aliens, and other such nonsensical words and terms, by MY frame of reference. The third and what really should B on top here, is the GAMES-FACTYOR. These diseased “THINGS” love 2 play endless games, and when they can get a good one going with somebody, anybody, we R cooked, as it goes on until one of 2 things happens, one being we go nuts or die or go 2 prison or a sike ward, or and two, we manage 2 go a few years convincing first ourselves in a genuine manner that we no longer give a hoot about some particular thing that is being done 2 us, and then it eventually moves into an energy transfer where THEY begin 2B also convinced of this. THEYU do not waste time and effort on anything futile or that wastes their energy.

Clarence who worked with Congressman Rob Andrews in the late nineties who U have heard me mention, was aware of several powerful key issues, and it amazes me no longer that he also was a natural soul-traveler, as the ECKANKAR ORGANIZATION would call him. He as a fully grown man can sit someplace and within a minute or less, if he desires this, the landscape changes and his beingness is totally at some other zone than where his physical body is localized in space-time. He did not even know what the Astral Plane was, nor had he ever heard words such as SOUL-TRAVELER. In truth, no one ever really travels or goes any place, as no place is real. There is the void, and then there R lots of particles and waves, and forces, and mind signals on numerous levels that function as radio transmission stations as well as tuner receivers, with no difference in principle at all.

All I want is 2 escape being in HELL. None of U even know what HELL is, some may believe in HELL’S reality, while others may not, but U get my drift so don’t pretend U do not pweeeeeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How I will always remember running into that strange pathetic young boy who just freaking wanted 2 go home. How I will always remember the stranger at the cancer research institute who I will C again, the next time around, and then again, and again, as I did B4 that, and B4 that. Of course the endless B4 that’s and the endless again’s do eventually loop around and close up in a perfect 360 degree arc, the circle, the closed curve, the wheel, as so many BAD NASTY religions know about,. Or so says the Mighty Christians. None of U really knew a thing about what my 61st grandfather’s uncle was really telling the crowds. U did not know him, and U do not know me. The powerful nightmare of the semi-circle, addressed indirectly in my prior blog from just hours ago, the 180. There R 180 degrees of angular measurement 2 each side of the wheel or the circle or the closed curve. Things close because all zero dimensional points that spread out in any 2 directions, as they grow longer will begin 2 carry a weight, and this weight will curve things down and around every single time. That is a law of laws, and is called in the future at World Labs, LAWTRONICS. Go ahead and keep nailing boards together, after placing the middle of your experiment on top of some high object, it could B some cinder blocks or anything U choose 2 use. But no matter what U do, as U keep adding length, it will start 2 bend down on each side. Since UR on a sphere, the Earth, it cannot ever go below the ground, but if the sphere went away,. It would eventually go lower and lower. It is not gravitation that is cut and dried simple and scientific by 2009 standards that is making these opposite ends grow heavier and bend down. It is what is making these ends bend down, THAT IS CAUSING WHAT U MISTAKENLY AND FALSELY MISPERCEIVE, AS GRAVITATION. Humanity always has things backwards, that is another major LAW in LAWTRONICS. Desiring life is the ultimate proof of the effects of LAWTRONICS. I had a boss in 1981 on a second job that I worked when not at the recording studio, a licorice plant in Camden, New Jersey, USAESMWG. His name was Captain Fred Crawford, who I am quite sure is long deceased by now. He was overweight and a heavy smoker, and quite old and this was nearly 30 years ago, so Y bother 2 change the name, Sergeant Friday? He was an ordinary fellow and had his peculiarities and quirks, but don’t we all? One day we got talking about life and death, and he said that even if some magic person could come along and hand him million more years 2 live, on the last day of his life he would beg 4 another day, and then again, another one, and so forth. This is his individualized conscious waking mind tricking him and all of us as well, into thinking the total opposite of what truth really is, ‘an inescapable existence’ in the nothingness void, from which U remain until U learn how 2 dream p0ut and away from it into endless interactions in both astrallity and hyperspace, and all it is, is but a huge bunch of dreams, the entire reality and truth all along is that we R in void. If U grasp this at 100%, U will b as nuts as I am. U will begin 2 feel the time depth of it as though U personally experienced one long life endlessly, and guess what, perceived or not, U have. Once U exist, since time is pure illusion in high truth U always have and will. This is what I was told on the beach at age 19 in Atlantic City, by telepathic systems of an unknown nature, by the stranger by the sea, not river, Paul Twitchell. Things have never been the same 4 me since that day at Selana Dada’s rooming house, BRR!!!!!!!!!!

WATCH THE PHILLIES GET WIPED OUT NOW 4 THE NEXT 3 GAMES, AND THEN THAT WEILL B IT 4 THEM, GAME OVER. The FLYERS will forever win or win 3 for 4 throughout the season, and B in strong first place in their division, and the 5 digit Dow Jones, will go next week, up 5000 freaking points 23 just under 15 thousand and all time record territory. Y do U think top world powers R honoring the great man, he caved in 2 the pressures of my banker WOMO family, that is Y. We all R history now, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried 2 warn everybody, and now Scylla, not only 4 me but 4 all of us, it ;looks like your website last year said it all, brown eyes. This great fish leaves U now and wishes U only the best, the same 4 the mighty Guat JW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Things will start getting bleaker and bleaker 4 all the little people, but then what else is new, even the old song from a long time ago in the real war era said it all, so let’s make whoopee and forget about it, well, 2 people all ready did that or she would never have been on Star Trek admitting that she did not have all the transdimensional biographic information, she is only a partial exploratron, even her great planet had no yet evolved into ES, Exploratronic supermind!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I end this blog now BRO:

No comments: