Tuesday, October 27, 2009

STU-BLOG 7

“STARTING THE UNSTARTABLE, BLOG 7”


I need 2 congratulate the great MILLIONTH-COUNCIL 4 their long and mighty efforts 2 thwart and obfuscate me and everything that I ever have tried 2 do on this planet. They R total and utter geniuses, and have awesome power and might and abilities, far beyond those even of Superman, huh Kenny, and U should know dude, and we both know this one, BRO.

Let’s cut out all the unnecessary and unneeded junk, shall we? We do not need a time or a date, or do we? The document itself I am sure has a system on it somewhere, and just because I am 2 darn “R” word in the head 2 know how 2 operate any of this, does not mean it is not there. Anything posted, has the official website stamp as well, showing exactly when it posted. Once I write, I post, and I know this, and who else cares? But then what if I never learn how 2 work this machine, and I want 2 know when something was done? This is YI add the date, so it is half past five this evening on 27 October of twenty Marola oh nine. That is if it is OK with the Miss America gang, and the mighty arm punching body hurting, Mister Grant O’Neil.

A long time ago, in the sweet salt air, I saw my lovely Sarah with her long brown hair, but that has little 2 do with a while after that when I met David Roth 4 the first time at the Caldor Department store, while we both were employed as security officers in the Theft Prevention Department. He worked directly 4 the Caldor people, and I was with the mighty illustrious Wells Fargo mas contract security. All that was missing was my covered wagon, my shotgun, and my top riding gunman, but then, a few more long ago’s and sweat salt airs would B needed here 4 this. When I met him, water was something he was obsessed with physically, by that I mean he drank a gallon of it in an afternoon, And the gods only know how much more during other parts of the day that he consumed these two elements of hydrogen mixed with one element of oxygen. A lady in the future told us late in 1989, about 4 years after we had met in the middle autumn of 1985, named Mary, that I needed 2 get rid of all of my machines, and that a very wicked woman was sucking the life out of the both of us. This was all blogged B4 but in the context then, and with the meanings and concepts and wisdom of then, and my thoughts and belief systems of that day, by this let us say roughly 3 years ago. I made a big deal about Sarah and her mighty Water company down in Atlantic City, and the connections with water in general, both David Roth and his unnatural craving 4 absurd daily amounts of it, and also how we seemed 2 get pummeled and messed with by authorities every time without fail, that we ever were so much as close 2 being around any bodies of water, rivers, lakes, bays, oceans, pools, keep listing, it only will get better as future blogs unfold, dude. Literally, almost 7,000 years ago, 2 practically this very day and date, water WAS a big deal, and no matter where U tried 2 run or hide, it was all about the water, not the money, Kevin, not then, U were not wrong, just behind the time and one word off BRR. How the boards did shrink, not a drop 2 drink, poor pitiful David, Roth that is. Numerous chemical compounds can B compressed, U all know about compressed helium, or compressed this and that, but there were those that long ago, were quite interested in doing the big test, compressing the combined one element of oxygen and 2 elements of hydrogen. How does any of this fit into the early and opening parts of the STU BLOGS some R most likely wondering about and head scratching by now, I’m sure???? Y do I really call the Blogs now being written, un-start-able, is perhaps Y your hair itch needs B continued BRAH. Would U call a man a rotten crippled ugly smelly bum 2 his face, just because U passed this person on the streets of your town or city? Would U accuse the Governor, the King, the President, the Pope, or any high ranking public official of murder, 2 his or face in public in front of witnesses and 30 police officers, even if U totally knew that the person indeed had just killed your spouse or your kids? What I’m getting at is that U just can’t ever come out and say exactly what U want, and in my case, some very horrific things were done and R being done 2 me, and all in the name of distraction. This is truth, all though those doing this, call it by a different name, and consciousness does not ever permit them even any awareness 2 the reality of all this. But still, the real name is not distraction it is GAMES. Personally, I am not a rat, a snitch, or even someone who gives a silly darn about any of U or what any of U ever do, just as long as it is not adversely effecting me. This may not B a wonderful cheery attitude, U may think in fact that my attitude copies the wind, but I have news 4U, dudes and dudesses, I am the same person now that I was 13,020 years ago. I am very angry, jealous, and not one bit caring of a single soul. I have one true love, the ALL MIGHTY SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, and I hate the entire world with a passion 4 trying 2 take SSJKK away from me 4 a countless long stretch of 4-D. If UR not one of these persons, then hip-hip-hurray, I have no offense meant 4 nor targeted at U at all, go in peace my sister and my brother, may U win the mega millions lottery tonight, and B happy and healthy and have this old world by its testicles 4 all I give a rotten grass mole. But 4 those who have tried 2 take HER from me, U will know what I am capable of real darn soon, this is just a tiny tingle, BRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not my brothers keeper, what he does is his own business. Even when he hands me an innocent looking bright shiny heavy motorcycle chain back in the middle nineteen sixties. He could have just as easily handed me a can of Campbell’s soup or a signed confession out of one of his interrogation mirror rooms out near city Line Avenue off of the Sure-Kill Expressway.

There was a young lad B4 Sarah came into my life in 1965 on Tennessee Avenue, named Alan J. Wolf. Many older blogs from 3-4 years back discuss small things regarding this boy. This boy and That-Boy, wow what a motley crew this all turned into, out there in less than a quarter of a quadrillion miles into negative positronic space expansions, in all arcs and angles, YO!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me tell U all what urinates me off so bad that if I was a tad bit angrier I’d think nothing of wiping out this galaxy in one wink of the eye. IGNORANCE, beliefs in things that graduate persons into the EPITOME of STUPIDITY, 2 quote the late David Charles Roth. If UR out there constable McMeekan and Judge Roth-Cousin, U should B even angrier than me times ten to the 50th power. U all sit there so stupid, believing what society and school and college is jamming down your freaking throats and has been all along 4 decades, even 4 centuries now. U do not even question what conscious mind is, and if U refuse 2 do this, UR lost, not lost because some god or gods won’t “save” U from something. It is all the simple reality that UR lost as U would B lost on the road or in the woods, if literally lost somewhere at 2 AM in the darkness. U have no true roadmap, U believe lights that lie, U listen 2 barks from dogs, and throw people like me in the trash 4 daring 2 speak truths about reality, this has been going on now for 5 digit years in human time history now, nothing changes, except 4 the water divide. This water divide is a powerful change, and is really about the only change that is truly huge on this planet. 7,000 years ago, there was a lot more water above us in the atmosphere than there was below us in the deep water tables and super aquifers. This begins some really un-bloggable text. I have seen and witnessed, the valves. U most likely as of 2009 anyway, won’t B able 2 Google up or click into anything about THE VALVES. I have seen them. Dave and I saw them. They R here still, but those that have seen them, well, they instinctively know 2 shut the truck up about them. Then there is NEW JERSEY itself. We R about 2 get invaded here. It is right around the freaking corner.

Let us now discuss these AME ‘things’, dudes. This stands 4 ADVANCED MICROBIAL EXPLORATRONS. Microbial beings may B invisible 2 our eye without a microscope, but that is so relative a thing it is not even funny. Size is totally meaningless. How many times did we C a really small dude beat up a really big kid back in high school? It is not an every day affair, but it does occur. The very process that is far beyond today’s science knowledge, upline-downline thought waves inside of 6 dimensions, demonstrates that an entire multiple-universe-system, or a total 5th dimensional hyperspace, is all nothing more than an upline thought wave going through its normal and natural down-lining process. If the largest whole of this (multiverse) the entire total of hyperspace, is smaller than the smallest possible “thing” from the upline where a thought wave came from that brings it literally into existence, how can anyone doubt the power of microbes? R we really close 2 winning the war against our invaders, the germs? With all our powerful science and knowledge and laboratories and medical technologies, do we ever really put more distance between us or these tiny things whose total goal and aim and motive is none other than 2 literally eat all of us alive, and perceiving us as their own personal delicacies, or a food choice, a menu of sustenance? Well, 7000 years ago through 14000 years ago, or in the Nodian-Age, not that normal mortal peeps know or use this term, almost none of these Astral World Microbial Exploratrons were allowed 2 gain dreaming access here in the phase-2 physical material realm. When they would attempt from the Astral Plane 2 dream down into here, they could not get born into physical bodies in the same way that we get born into resulting physical bodies, a simple cyclical lawtronic action that exists and is all part of the biological carbon cycle. Even biblical scriptures have something 2 say on that topic, and I can quote one of these in particular, “Dust UR, and back 2 the dust, U will return, physically, but the real U is much more than this carbon cycle”. This would B a precise translation from SSJKK. When AME beings/entities dream now, they can gain direct access 2 this realm and all others that no longer contain an upper water divide, or (thick atmosphere). If 3 generations of biosphere residents lived in a special powerfully dense atmosphere of water vapor, life spans would climb over 1000% and level off around there. Return the descendants of these persons 2 a less water dense environment, and immediately, life spans R cut by 1000%. Now if I go totally ballistically un-bloggable, and tell where the valve control systems R, who is running the show, and finish it off with where Moses’ tablets R, who has the big boat that Noah and the other 7 rode out the storm on, and on and on, I would vanish in the night. Still, I made contact 4 a short period of time, with all of the KEY PLAYERS that were directly involved with all of these realities. This was all in the nineteen-sixties. The fact that all of this, should U even choose 2 believe me, would seem incredible and way out beyond anything that Hollywood has ever come out with, still dwarfs the total equation of this entire thing. This is because, we, U and me that is, MUST ALWAYS bear in mind with all of this and more, that everything is one huge GAME. If U refuse 2C this, and entertain this, it is pointless 2 ever read anything pertaining 2 my claims, or MORIANITY. U will die without knowing, and B better off, so Y do things imply throughout all of this, that U will B saved if U know the truth, and how does this truth indeed set U and me so free, man, Sir Bruce Witherspoon? Alan Wolf says it is just a check, until he signs the BEACH MONEY, wow Mariena C. does it really get more powerful than this, despite the United States Coast Guard, The great Philadelphia Phillies, or your 2 favorite color-combo?????????????????????????? Does it get much more explicit that this entire thing is a joke with the gods laughing, JUST AS I HAVE CLAIMED IN MY 4 STRAIGHT YEARS OF FREAKING BLOGGING, LADS AND LASSIES??????????????

So ever since I made the telephone calls that morning in late 1987, to the Mount Laurel Police Station, regarding the strange continually crossing white thin lines in the sky off 2 the east, heading due south, known in the future as CHEMTRAILS, I went with the facts that presented themselves straight up, like the sun is going around this flat old Earth, brother. Yes, MY brother, not BRR, not BRAH, not BRO, no added “E” cancelling the coded super games of the gods and the alpha-omega reality that nothing ever really started nor will it ever stop, it just circulates around and around endlessly while a man plays a lovely soft song ion his organ and Gary Stone has a shirt fit with Donna in the background doing BAD GIRLS. Well, all of that is one thing, but here is where the gods can laugh all they want 2, as I don’t give a heck if they eat their underwear. Lawtronics has built in protections 4 the humanity-experiment in the phase-2-dreaming. Now the lines and the mists R needed, 2 compensate 4 the invading AME’s. In the forward and mortal illusions that conscious mind is producing inside all of us here living inside of these time-worlds physically, it appears that the waking side of the bed is “REAL”, the sun swings around the world, the world is a flat 2 dimensional surface, and so on. Also, the chemtrails make up sick, or says all the websites that if U Google up Chemtrail/Contrail, all agree. But in the last week or so, I am seeing through another of the so many seemingly endless number of parlor tricks used by the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, 2 confuse, muttle, obfuscate, misdirect, and so forth, all of our pathetic tiny whittle perceptions, Mister Fwudd. Whoops, B Paula-careful with that ‘Arc’ KNOW-ALL. LAWTRONICS is the most powerful reality of everything except 5 the great void itself, which IS total truth. Simply put it is all of us, all simply existing, period, just as Fred Sanford said it so well on the old funny as heck night time situation-comedy of the seventies. So New Jersey is one of the very few states left untouched by Pig Flu, well, not 4 much longer my friends. All the work done by the life span increasers, tells me, they were around because of another huge invasion late last week, of tiny-dreamers, YO.

This day started pout quite like all of my days, bad and only got worse. Joe King Twist was here, 2C his ‘sister’ Jan Nace, and his mom, the Earthly Queen of Silver, Silva, and earlier, we were at the Wal-Mart, B4 Joe was over. But even B4 that, I was out getting some medications 4 Dawn and Ann at the local town farm. After a real nail biter experience I was ready 2 go home and blow a hole in my head, only there is no gun in the house., This is YI no longer would B a true loyal friend of Dave’s even if he was retraced. Let me say I retraced him tomorrow and now he is back here. He was big into the gun lobby, and the National Rifleman’s Association, and all of this. He had a Federal Firearms License until it was taken away from him after knowing me a couple of years, somewhere in middle of late 1988 or perhaps as late as early somewhere in 1989, I know I was in my Moorestown home, just down the street from Brendon 1968 Mitch Williams L&O Donner, over at Jim Wilson’s doll house at seven East Main Street, lucky 7 huh MYE???????????????????????? Oh, confession time, when I’ma wrong, I’ma wrong. Last weekend, I thought that a cassette tape had altered by hyperspace magic, but there R2 sides on it, and the auto reverse side got played somehow. I do not normally listen 2 music from that side of the tape. It is just me on the tape, enjoying messing around with a karaoke machine. In fact, a lot of this was sent down 2 the Copyright Office 4 registration on 31 October of 2007. Don’t fret CE’s, no more me. U will not have 2 listen 2 my ear punishing voice this year, or any time soon 2 come. My plans involve escaping 2 a far away place very soon, I am addddddddddddahereeeeeee Harry, right along with the ball. No, it doesn’t happen twice, but great try dudes. When U hear what they did 2 me today ast the Nail Biting Lee farms, U will know Y. They screwed with me huge time, and thought it was funny. Then I was so upset that I forgot my stupid lights were on in the car. I had 2 call Triple A. Then I cancelled because like magic, the battery suddenly regenerated itself. Hostilitygrams R horrific freaking monsters 2 deal freaking with, but when U need a service during one of these times, UR screwed times a million. I have been under this major hostilityfreakingram now 4 a very long freaking time, and if it is not soon removed, do not blame me if this world gets knocked right out of its damn orbit pal. Back when I had my own life B4I was 2 stupid 2C what was being done all around me with this computer and blogging deal over the past 4 years or so now, and sent my garbage down 2 the Copyright Office, AGAIN, I WAS 86’ed into my final doom, office numbers of the feds and all, BRAH!!!!!!!!!! This is all so far beyond any possibility of coincidence that I would not attempt 2 find the odds of it being random happenstance. But what I can say is this, and so I will say it. The gang from Dogtown is not doing this. I am not doing this. No one entity is doing this. This is a gigantic reality that is known absolutely 2B the truth but by only a hand picked few in all of human history, such as me, my ancestor, Billy Shakespeare, and a couple of others, and that’s IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is all one huge stage, we R the players, but it is not US as people that R playing, and the organ man sidewalk scientist knows how the great formula proves this all out, and I can C it, and maybe 10 others on this planet can C it, and that is THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not we ourselves that R cognizant of out own beingness, it is the energy that all results from the first hydrogen ion counterpart, the downlining upline thought wave. We of ourselves believe us 2B sentient and wonder if the universe might B. The universe made us, and not the other way around, so just rationally think about this a seck on any amateur level U wish 2. If UR here and sentient, and come from energy always present, RU doubting that IT is aware of itself, GET REAL BUTT WIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupidity is not out there in clouds of ionized dust. It is not in the elements formed by atomic combinations based on the subatomic particle orbiting inside called the electron. Stupidity is us doubting MORIANITY, and its teaching. Stupidity is ME when I went through 1986, and the OTHER ATLANTIC CITY, and did not C the hyperspace thing, it just blew by me like I was the KING OF R WORD PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupidity is not realizing that government and church establishments R out 2 suppress the true knowledge that television shows like TWILIGHT ZONE, and OUTER LIMITS were filled with basic science facts and principles. The only fictional part of any of it is that technologically advancing metallurgists and robotics at least in this nation, the USA, have been 4 total economic reasons, do not catch up in a necessary ratio 2 properly enable STAR TREK type stuff 2 exist. Most of it actually not only does exist now, at least from the original sixties STAR TREK, but a lot goes beyond it, such as digital music replacing taped music, am I right Mister
President Abraham Gaines Lincoln??????????? As 4Y high speed rocket science does not approach the Star Trek norms in the ‘real-world’ of NASA, it is totally a kept-secret, in top circles, that Einstein’s formulas were 2 dangerous 4 humanity 2 deal with. I have proven without even having access 2 an advanced physics lab, that hyperspace is real, that it can B dangerous beyond any thermonuclear war since it can drive sane minds 2 the brink of disaster, and topping the list off, is the simple truth that enough power generated electronically and using frequency generators, totally wipe out the myth-factor of TV shows like the OUTER LIMITS old black and white show with the man who kept shouting EVA over and over in the electrical power plant, get it and watch it, it is a MUST HAVE 4 any future MORIANS. 1986, don’t even get me going or a worm hole will work its way straight 2 the old Eckert Pharmacy of Berlin and straight into the 12th of July of 2003. Just don’t get me going and started, and if U doubt the power or the veracity of these words, the lady still is employed there 2 this day, she’ll tell U, if U don’t get in the way of power house Jay-Lo and her parade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrapping this up today, things have not been real good, girls and curls notwithstanding, BRR. Still, things have been a bit worse so I have learned not 2 complain 2 loudly. I am biding my time, and I still plan 2 run far away forever. I do have 200 units up now on my roulette system, and so far the mighty HERBERT HUNTINGTON crash and burn curse has not been able 2 break it, but then tomorrow is always another day, so we will live 4 the time we have and disregard the rain, right Carpenter’s of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YO, I said we would start the un-start-able did I not lads and lassies and Labrador Retrievers??????????????????????? BYE-BYE 4 now!!!!!!

No comments: