Monday, October 12, 2009

4 THOSE TUNING BACK WITH SWIS

“4 THOSE TUNING BACK WITH SWIS DISTANCE DELAY, OPENING”
5:55 PM, Monday, 12 October, 2009
Opening of blog:


I had a bad and busy helliday Holiday weekend at my work site, but it is over now, rooming houses, rolling over, IRA’s, and 401 KRASSLES, Municipal seashore utilities and Waterworks of Virginia Avenues, all notwithstanding. It took me a long process 2 get through discovering many various and we extremely unpleasant things regarding Sarah Callio, the Atlantic City Municipal Utilities Authority, and how the entire mess that started here in a search at the tail end of 1995, all were destined 2 lead me into things, 14+ years into positronic space, at all points out in the hypersphere, or the future, that really pertained 2 positive electronic space polarity points out in the hypersphere, or the past, at two locales, one being the circa where Earth would B in 1968, and the other one Harry Kalas, being the circa where Earth would B in 1986. Don’t go dying on me Harry, oh yeah, that loop has been altered once but not twice, U already did this on me BRO. Maybe I’ll retrace U with DDLLT and we can have a drink on Dawn and Chicky someday over at his place, and we can invite Pete Pote, both Sherry’s, and drinkem down 2, BRO, whaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting trucking major heavy DEATH ANGEL ACTIVITY ON BOTH LEFT AND RIGHT SIDE AGASIN RECENTLY, as well as getting totally screwed over with seeing Jane Filthweeds Sleazedisease and her scummy skuzzy one’s.

All afternoon, since I first took Dawn over 2 a laundromat and then we went from there 2 visit her friend Carol, one of her AA meeting friends and may I add an extremely nice lady and also someone I consider as my friend as well, but all during this and even after arriving back home at about 5:38 give or take a few minutes, loud aerial assaults and persecutions have been ongoing. The early day was fairly quiet, and it picked up later on. Also, so did lots of ground siege as well, very noisy slimy annoying road people, vehicles that they know I despise 4 personal reasons, and noisy loud booming car stereos, and just noisy gunning engines, a few loud biker idiots, and on and on along these lines. Obviously their diseased stock market must have crossed over into the 5-digit territory, and this will begin a new territorial death-hell 4 me, on top of the all ready existing one. But, major things need get said right now, whether the Dow Jones is at 3,000, 10,000, or 17,000, “little boy”, Diana, and nuke bombs, all again, and jokes all dispensed with as well, and notwithfreakingstanding; BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How the Phillies managed 2 win, as well as the Eagles, yesterday, when I was under a barrage of unfathomable pummeling and nightmarish twisted hellish-ness, totally bwows my mind Mister Fwudd Wabbit. UC, if anything was 100% dependable, and 2 quote my secret keeping, and daughter giving mother here; this would B heaven and not Earth. She was correct in that statement, how can I fault her when she is try thin’ it there Nancy S????????????????????????? I only fault her if she faked her darn death somehow, as well as her entire condition, and this horrific monstrousness that I suffered through in 1998 and 1999 with her undiagnosable and mysteriously super-weird medical situation, the phony viewing, the really bad job wax dummy replacement lying in the casket, and on top of that, keeping the fact that she was not just making up her ridiculous overkill question 2 me out of nothingness when I would say something that she did not fully approve of, which was most things I suppose, and would then go on 2 ask me how I’d feel if, “my daughter said, or did, such and such a thing 2 me”. That was no more my mother all sowed back together after the freaking Camden County Coroners opened her up and did whatever they had 2 do in the investigation of her sudden death on March 4th of 2000. That amazed me that a room full of office coworkers, friends, and family members, could not C through this total freaking sham the way I did. I still remember knowing this was not her remains as clearly as I would know it was daylight outside, and was revolted at having 2 go up in turn with the line of other peeps, 2 hug and kiss this fake thing. If I was not so darn sure of myself, would I or anyone B low enough except maybe 4 Hitler or some serial killer, 2 use these harsh sounding words now, “this fake thing”?????????????????????? Let me end this paragraph with a another, and very simple questionative sentence here. Do any of U seriously following along in the BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, seriously believe or think 4 one singe second, that the morbidly-obese lady has even made it through half of her song yet, or that the great Mister Al Jolson if he was collaborating with me on this right now, would tell any of U that U have really heard anything at all yet, do U, BRAH???????????????????????????????????????????

Well B4I even approach where I in fact would B getting significantly closer 2 where she, that is Mrs. Scaley Highdigits, is indeed finishing up her song that old Al would B saying, yo, U have heard it now, let me start by getting just a wee bit into this topic: This newest blogging project is about many points that all ready have been opened up, and not a lot of new ones will B entered into, not that I have told it all, please do not make that false judgment 4 second number one. It is just that this blogging work now, called “3 THOSE TUNING BACK WITH SDD”, this opening number one blog, simply entitled the opening, is 2 let U know that many doors have been kicked in by all the detectives and cops on the squads of the cosmos, as well as in the Lakehouse, and now, I will begin leading any interested persons through those broken down doors, and into some really wild rooms and corridors that lay far beyond those rooms, and onward still. It is in this way that we then will finally begin 2 successfully explore a more in-depth view that will ultimately better explain 2 the human race of the present, and the future; just what is going on around me, my family, and the larger expansion of it all, the human family, or race. Do I have all the omniscient answers? By all means, no sir and no mam, I do not? Hopefully this right away and up front admission, will serve 2 lend some small credibility 2 me and my claims and my words that will follow. I said small, and that is OK, just let me have the benefit of your freaking doubts ladies and gentlemen, as that’s all I’ve ever freaking asked. Thank-U, not ‘than-U’, a PBHE from a previous blog on the prior series of blogs called “LIFE JOURNAL OF ME, FROM NOW UNTIL I AM MAGGOTS” in my final chapter blog and entry.

The exploratronic travels I took where Scylla had removed one particular door in the LAKEHOUSE, tells many things that at the time were not powerful handwriting on the wall situations. Scylla was saying 2 me that it was never HER that was keeping secrets, and if U examine all of the blogged (interactions) of 2008 & 2009, that becomes totally evident and clear without question. She is always showing me stuff. She is removing doors and barriers, and taking away obstacles and blinders, that block my view, allowing me 2 better C, and correctly piece things more accurately together. She could not wait 2 show me places, and tell me things, and even had her close-ins interact with me and also take me places and show me things and reveal stuff. This is all the concentric and total opposite of her waking world family members who love SECRETS, CLOSETS, HIDING STUFF, COVERING UP STUFF, and ATTACKING ON NUMEROUS LEVELS SHOULD I GET A BIT 2 CLOSE 4 THEIR COMFORT FROM TIME 2 TIME, AS SO FAR AS MAKING ANY REAL DISCOVERIES THAT COUNT, regarding them, and me, and how we both fit into this wild equation. Believe me, this all does fit, and it fits huge super hyper time freaking major, and THAT, is my our topic that I will open up this project with, right here and now, this very evening, BRO, Camden, New Jersey, Cancer Research Institutes, and Roddenberry time travelers, all notwithstanding, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B4I even get started, some lesser powerhouse knockdown punches must get thrown in a fast flurry of wild combinations. I need 2 kill the body and make the head die, as my old pal Sean O’Grady said this over and over again, and so well, on the cable television Tuesday Night FIGHT-NIGHTS show, of the middle and late nineteen-nineties. In a blog from last summer, I told U all about a powerful exploratronic interaction where my hyperspace daughter, Paula King Junior, told a friend of the family over there, Billy Harner, who here in this dimensional part of the hyperspace, was merely my pal 4 a few years, and an artist that I tried 2 promote at the turn of the century with my Inde Record label called Studio Park Records, that she hated it when I called her by the nick-name of PEEJ, short 4 PEE-JUNIOR or PAULA-JR., and desired that her daddy across the hyperspace address her as PEE, NOT PEEJ. She was incredibly adamant and insistent on it, and when examining this wild interaction through GAWNUM technology, the answer pops up incredibly. PEEJ and MARK MOHR R not compatible in a GAWNUM-match-out, and that this is also a symbolic negative, connoting the never correctly played lottery that autumn evening in 1980 after the interaction with Gawky about the cat saying 2 me on the bus while in the lady’s lap, “DIE, DIE, DIE”. Well, my hopes 4 making some serious cash when I had the opportunity 2 do this, went ahead and died along with poor PAULA L&O WESTON, did they not? I did not play straight and box, nor did I play in the state of Pennsylvania, I bought 8 straight up tickets in New Jersey on 4-9-5, on my way into the freaking recording studio, after leaving my residence at 1802 Robin Hill apartments, in Voorhees Township, NJUSAESMWG. The lady told me quite explicitly that Gawky sometimes gets the number straight up and sometimes U need 2 put it in a box if U always want 2B guaranteed a WIN, and then, when we looked at the results on a television at a bar, after we all got off of the bus, and went in shortly B4 the news was wrapping up on channel six Philadelphia television, it was not New Jersey, it was the PENNSYLVANIA LOTTERY that was being drawn, as it always is on channel 6 between the ending of the World News, and the 7:00 PM start of the evening programming. My error not once, but twice on a crystal clear “DREAM” as U all would call it, cost me a pile, as I urinated away 4 dollars on 8 50 cent tickets, when I should have gone and bought these tickets in Philly somewhere and left in plenty of time 2 get over there and then back 2 Camden and into my job at the studio. The same $4.00would have bought me 4 straight/box tickets that would have paid less since it did in fact come out in a box arrangement numerically, but still, rather than losing $4.00, even after tolls on my own bridge, extra gasoline, and being paid at boxed rates, I could have maybe realized over a hundred dollars. Now should Gawky ever give me a number, I would play it in Pennsylvania, straight/boxed, and spend 3 or 4 hundred bucks on tickets. This would give me about ten grand spending money. Actually, it wouldn’t. If I did this, the Social Security Administration would take the money B4 the state paid me. Anyone on disability, I have been told, that wins a lottery, every bit of money ever paid 2 them over the entire time U ever collected it, is taken from the winnings, so do not bother 2 play anything other than jackpots where winnings R in the millions of dollars like power-balls and mega-jacks and so forth, go ahead, check out this fact, I’m just trying 2 give anyone on SSD a heads up about the law here, BRAH! But moving back 2 the interaction with my hyperspace daughter Paula King Junior, who over here in this dimensional atomic frequency that agrees with the vibrating atoms in my body and all atoms in this particular universe, she never made it here, she did not get born here, unlike another kid of mine. Oh but it gets a lot more freaky than this, because lads and lassies, I always knew deep down in my spirit and my gut, that it all had 2 do with the night B4I even fell asleep, when I was on my way down 2 the Pine Forests with David Charles Roth, as we loved going there when it was quiet and deserted 2 do our deeper planning and just getting away from it all, and on the way down, I dropped off a mailing 2 the United States Office of the Copyrights, Library of Congress, in Washington, DC, my check, my filled out PAU form, don’t go here 4 right now, my cassette tape of my recent song project, and the title track was called, “REAL GOOD GIRL”. This indeed WAS my problem, all along. I learned that last night at work around dusk or so, and THAT is Y the sports teams who otherwise would most definitely have been smashed 2 smithereens, actually got 2 nice freaking victories, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It all has 2 do with nicknames, as both my kids have and had them, and I am here right now 2 tell U, that I really should have answered that knock on my door from the lady with the silver Volvo back at the end of 1989 or the start of 1990 somewhere while residing at 1102 Robin Hill, my second of 3 stays at this apartment complex, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I can safely say right now, is that Professor Pepperwinkle, the phase 4 character on the Superman show, another phase-4 character, invented in one of these Superman episodes in the original fifties black and white shows, a spray can with something containing as he called it, anti-memory-vapor. Don’t laugh, it is not made up, or not anymore since 1986. A man came 2 the door, and this was the door that I should NOT have opened, and my sub-conscious remembered the door that I should NOT have opened, 3 or 4 years later and 6-8 miles away in towns. The second I opened the door, a large white man that was very tall and muscular with straight neckline length hair with a spray-paint can appearing item in his hand, sprayed me right in the face, and instantly, I now remember falling right into and towards this gargantuan sized man’s body, and then I passed out. Then I remember him, as well as some other people whom I no more knew than the boulders on top of the Peruvian Mountains of South America, all sitting around the room on the 2 couches at Richard Karpf’s living room in the home that Mom and myself were renting. The title track of my music project was being done and we were all joking around and laughing, and I had told some very funny joke 2 my a teenaged girl who was very beautiful, and she was slapping her thigh and laughing, and was still laughing when the large man pushed a button on my Panasonics Technics RS1500US open reel tape mastering machine recorder, and the music track was going 2 begin in just a second or 2 and still she kept laughing and I knew that I had 2 begin singing the song into the microphone, and called out 2 her 2 stop, using a nickname that she went by. This is still on the master tape 2 this very day, not her laughing, it all cuts off until I call out her nickname, and then when the music track starts, most of that is cut out as well, as any recording engineer knows can happen, when punch-ins R done in a studio, and a small error in time is made by the engineer. This tape verifies my repressed memory of this incredible event, and it never was the wild interaction that happened in the OTHER ATLANTIC CITY, that was the cause of my life going 2 total hell ever since this happened. It all began a week later when I had made one tape of the entire project, filled out the PAU, or performing arts copyright registration form, added my check, sealed up the envelope with a cassette copy of the master, as I made 4 duplications, on a homemade dubbing recorder as I called it, sort of like the 6 copying porta-studio or whatever they called that machine that made rotten copies. This one was adjustable so that I could raise and lower frequency responses 2 match speeds of duplications, thus keeping all of my original good quality low and high end sounds. I went back in time recently and also added a sheet ol paper explaining the adjustment made on these frequencies of the copy work so they would not try and boost anything and get too bassy or too tinny a sound. Last night I exploratronically revisited this time, first I witnessed the spray can, then I witnessed the conversation, how they R THAT-FAMILY, and they cut out my lungs in 1970 so the chemtrails could have a more powerful effect on me in 2 or 3 years when they planned on injuring me some more. After the song was made, the dude walked right over and sprayed me again and I only remember gently being placed on the couch by the highway window in the living room while about 7 or 8 persons all exited and closed my door behind me. When I woke up, all this time I thought I had gotten very sleepy real quickly and just crashed and had a very vivid wild nightmare. I put it totally out of my head. But last night after returning from work, I made sure I got back and witnessed all this, and then moved up into the night where I was putting the envelope all together that was being sent 2 the Copyright Office, and I added the sheet explaining the copying machine used and all of the frequency adjustments made, suing this as a HISTORY MARKER. Yes “I HAVE A HYPERSPACE DAUGHTER NAMED PAULA equals PRIVECODE-NUMBER718. Add this 2 MARK MOHR and we get 1589, and this indeed is a powerful 75% MATCH-OUT GAWNUMLY. But then my name when GAWNUMED up without using the word HYPERSPACE, but adding in the non-nick-name, and we arrive at a 716, and this powerful MATCH-OUT is 100 freaking percent, BRO!!!!!!!! Paula King and me also match out at this powerful 100% Gawnumly, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dawn Twist, her real name even though she despises her father with a passion, who recently croaked, and she uses King, since the marriage 2 hubby Laines is not 100% on the up and up natch, as Chicky is an illegal alien, aren’t most of them, aniwho, she has a brother and a sister, JOE, and ELENA, and Jan Nace who recorded my 4 tunes in 1980 that later were greatly remixed and improved by Chief recording engineer of RPL LABS, Howard Solomon, ran a studio called MAXFIELD SOUND, near the Cherry Hill racetrack on Beidaman Avenue, or however Cherry Hill Town officials choose 2 spell this street. He also had a song make it quite high on the charts called TWISTED SISTER, exploratronics has been going on lads and lassies on Planet Earth, with persons on various under the conscious and awake levels since time and humanity began in their linear illusions, explaining all of these things, or at least, 2 some degree and better than anything else has as of yet 2 this date, and 2 my personal knowledge. Last night, I accomplished a major feat, and only the Copyright Office knows whether or not Julia Hoffman’s note really did survive time, huh Barnabas Collins Rohr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And still there is so much more, the fat lady is maybe, just maybe one note ahead of where she was when this blog started tonight. 1 major reason 4 ‘my’ making this statement, is the complexity that is inescapable when hyperspace is involved. The first words that must B uttered after a statement like that is obvious 2 anyone schooled at all in astrophysics, and that is, how is hyperspace not ever involved? We all R living in the 5th dimensional hyperspace. I am not saying we R fully consciously aware of all 5 of these dimensions. In fact, we R conscious only to 3 of them. B4U disagree and say this is not so, I remind U that UR not conscious 2 all of time or hyperspace, or 4 that matter, all of the 3 dimensions. That is 2 say, that U and I may perhaps indeed perceive height and thickness and reality, as Mickey Rooney puts it so nice on that horse jockey Twilight Zone episode, but not every possible cubic inch of this one universe. RU perceiving every spot on the Earth, as well as every spot in the sky, and how about every crater and mountain just a whisper away on the dark side of our nearest neighboring satellite, the beautiful moon? Still, if we had access consciously 2 a physical space ship, we indeed could C or better said, we have the POTENTIAL 2C every cubic millimeter of this entire one universe hypersphere. But that space ship would only B capable of that, limiting even with it, your potential 2 CONSCIOUSLY observe and perceive the totality of 3 dimensions. Now some may say that we indeed feel the fourth one, time, and I say, feel perhaps, but not perceive it, as perceiving time is like perceiving a candy bar, U either have the candy bar or U do not. And perceiving every possible candy bar on Earth is within POTENTIAL, no matter how statistically improbable it may appear in a mathematical equation. But still, theoretically, U have the potential 2 indeed perceive every piece of candy, or said better, what could limit U from seeing or observing any piece, unless it is fixed, and a fixed thing here does not count. I may not B permitted 2 ever C all the bars of gold locked away in Fort Knox, Kentucky, but if no army and no gun was stopping me, the POTENTIAL 4 my seeing every bar of gold in the entire fort is indeed there, mathematically. This is the point U need 2 ‘GET’ B4 some of my words will grow clearer in your mind. If UR not ready 2 get it, no sweat, it is simply that UR not ready 2 get it, yet. U move in the 4th and the 5th dimensions on levels of mind that lie far below your consciousness. This is Y indeed in your ‘dreams’, and some out here know very well as they have personally experienced this, had a ‘dream’ that later on came totally ‘true’. I put the single quotes on these words as this is how most or all of u out here perceive, so I use these terms and natch, IC a higher reality, even while totally awake and conscious, as I am awake, in my dreams here, and UR all asleep, the only difference between anyone and anything is unique individual perception 2 their environment. A blind man in a hell hole can B lied 2 and told he is in a mansion. The rats nibbling at his feet R really massaging machines running throughout the house in search of their master, so as 2 bring U relief from foot stress. I am over exaggerating 2 make my point, but hopefully it is getting made here.

A complex reality that also is simultaneously so simple that human mind concepts R incapable literally of fully grasping and thus perceiving it falsely as super complex, and some of the things laying within this scope of things would B the reality of playing with hyperspace. I have discussed cards and querying, I have discussed intentionally creating exploratronic interactions, not an easy feat 2 accomplish, it takes a lot of will power and practice, and desire as well. Still, so much hidden truth is all wrapped up in this invisible 2 the waking mind magic and maya (illusion). No one thing is ever the total story. That is a powerful truth. This is where all the things we hear merely share a part of beingness inside that great sentence of wisdom, things like there R2 sides 2 every story, and along these lines. The higher reasons 4 this being such a TRUTH, or such a REALITY, is that in a time world where conscious mind creates and fools us into not seeing this as just a sort of dreaming and lower than true spirit or astral experience, we can almost enjoy as though in a gaming arcade, the experience, while forgetting that there is a truth, a reality, that indeed does lay far above and beyond this silly quick temporary turned-on-ME, that is called sociologically, being born. On the Astral Plane, things R way different than when we R born into hyperspace in virtually limitless universes of physical tangible reality. We never can forget there, the truth that we really R existing at the void infinity, and that is ALL we ever can REALLY EVER B DOING, unless we divert and distract away. The gods use games, and the rest of the entities will occasionally just dream down into physical material life.

In my particular case, things have become way beyond major trucked up. I have a very different road 2 hoe. I am part of the games of very powerful ASTRAL PLANE OLYMPIAN GODS. Everyone on Earth in various ways and degrees, can say with total validity that they as well R in some way a part of the games that R being played by these gods. However, I am not the average person here. I am part of a game where a family has been chosen, and from here, all the following blogs in this new project will take off from and keep taking U further down Mystery Lane. My family, THAT FAMILY, the GODS, and a few other fascinating things, R all commingled and intertwined in a twisted and wicked messed up pile of pure stink, from my vantage point aniwho.

Dawn went 2 her AA meeting tonight with her friends, and has been 3 weeks sober, I am very proud of her. I am also very proud of AMC, and not Agnes Nixon’s television 39 year soap opera serial show, or the cable network, all though there is nothing wrong with them either. Still, there is a lot of mysterious and whacky things all happening because of many things done in the past. The Lambrigg Cultists or Briggbase Residents, the one third of the mighty MILLIONTH-COUNCIL is all part of the Earth games, but the MILCO itself is no game. This is the mighty AWA, the Astral-World-Authority. Somehow THAT-FAMILY is a part of this powerful force, and I know it. If this was not true, the great SARAH-STACEY KRASSLE would have never ever done all of these incredible things, and revealed HERSELF 2 me in all these ways, and the kicker being just way 2 unbloggable2 sit down and write constructive sentences as though I were writing some technical manual. I wouldn’t dare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF BLOG:

No comments: