Monday, October 19, 2009

BLOG 9

“4 THOSE TUNING BACK WITH SWISS-DD, BLOG 9”
DATFILE: 101909.771-----Beginning Transmission:


Well, the stock freaking garbage market gained another stinking hundred points, AT MY EXPENSE today, and is sitting at another near term RECORD HIGH at just under 10-1, up from its low less than a year ago around 6550, to nearly doubling its value in MONTHS, an unheard of CHEATED-MANIPULATION, and how, but of course and alas, by using INTENTIONALLY CREATED PARALLEL EVENT TECHNOLOGY, AND ALL EXACTLY, GINA AND EVERYBODY ELSE, AS I TOLD U WOULD PRECISELY FREAKING HAPPEN, RIGHT DOWN 2 THE TEE.

I knew the weird butt wipe night last night was only the beginning of things 2 freaking rock chucking come. Then Dawn today and her moodiness, in furtherance of this ill gotten gain. These R all totally prior known and predictable behaviors of my horrific enemy, the WOMO-TAWF, 2 powerful families, married and drunk with power. U know lads and lassies, 2 thongs prove this all 2 me better than all the rest of this freaking junk all combined, BRR!!!!!!!!! One was the early 1995 snowy wintry morning with the nightmare all previously told and blogged, involving the crooked brokerage house of Donaldson Lufkin and Jenrette, in the 5555 Building at City Line Avenue, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Here was a time when even the mighty good luck number 5 in sequence did not work 2 help and protect me from the powerful hunt trapping evils of the MILITUFORCE-WOMO-TAWF. Go ahead, cut out my lungs, dissect me, create a worm hole 39 year + nightmare from Ventnor city 2 Hammonton. This is when the broker who I had known since the late autumn in 1979 from the Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner and Bean/Smith Brokerage House, and the son of the famous song writer Arty Singer, the writer of the old rock song called, AT THE HOP, Rich Singer, who I never thought would have ever caved into my Wall Street WOMO evil diseased family enemies, but did major hyper butt wiping time, did what he did and screwed me and my poor mom out of hard earned money. Everyone else in 1995 was making big bucks in the stock market, but not us, they made good and sure WE LOST OUR MONEY, Donna Summer waitresses and all. How jerk weed peeps like this can honestly face their ugly mugs in mirrors, totally eludes my microscopic pee mind, MYE and PEE, and all others out here. The second convincer punch that went onto knock me out faster than a light switch thrown by a sleepy overworked factory man, with or without Library of Congress affection, 4 the added history marker here, BRR, but aniwho, this is how the very first trades made when Rich singer and I were trading through his Merrill Lynch Brokerage back in late 1979, and I was buying contracts of long position palladium and they went lock-limit-up 2 days in a row after not moving an on ch. I jump in and the thing takes off, like wow, U go boy, and then when u think U can do no wrong, we will clobber U in T bill and T bond trades, and THEY DID. The mother clucking STREET of Manhattan wiped me out and put me into a deep financial hole that went onto lead me into my 1st chapter 13 personal bankruptcy, when Sinatra and Steve Win n and the scummy Nugget put the finishing cheating touches on everything, and I could no longer brush myself off and start over again, as daut Nancy and her boots had me down 4 the freaking 10+ count, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is all fixed. U cannot beat these powerful World Owner SCUM BAG SLIMNE SUCKING venomous snakes. Just how many wild freaking things can this deluded psychotic whack job nut case really B imagining? Funny, is it not that David Lee Pharmaceuticals Smith did not think I was imagining Miss Zenkiss and the blackboard English lesson on it, YO!!!!!!!!

U know, I could type on all freaking night, I need not convince any of U of that and this much I DO know, curls and all. So let me bid chall a fine ado and just say that my opinion of those that have mortally wounded me and my life 4 all freaking eternity, is way beyond the non-bloggable stage. Take that and multiply it by the negative cubed root of infinity, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE!!!!

GINA, I---T-O-L-D---A-L-L---O-F---T-H-E-M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PREDICTED THIS HUGE BULL RALLEY, AND IT WILL NOT STOP AT 10, OR 20, BUT IT IS DESTINED 4 THIRTY AND FORTY THOUSAND POINTS, DANG SOON, BRO!!!!!!

END TRANNY, ye diseased TAWF GRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: