Sunday, October 25, 2009

STU, #6

“STARTING THE UNSTARTABLE, BLOG 6”
All subtitles ever included in any blogs will all apply
World-Labs, Send-Back-Text, DATFILE: 102509.390
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


I am under some heavy Sunday siege. The biker scum gangs R all over the place, the dirt bag hot summery weatherogram is causing the back 2 summer-like trashy butt wiping conditions, one of the many reasons I detest summer. Thank the freaking gods it is nearly November on the calendar despite what ol’ mom nature is up 2 via the mighty tools of the PAWM-PIE under the total manipulation of forces in the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. The good skypeeps as I’ll term them R doing their best 2 compensate 4 the microbe dreamers, attempting 2 dream into phase 3 from phase 5, we won’t even go here. Keep watching your freaking news broadcasts 4 more human lingo discussions on the same topic, but this blog is about more serious matters than this, believe it or not Palance Ripley!

A quick footnote here is that if U think every sentence and word is along the lines of the blogging title, UR in 4 a rude awakening. We will keep hitting closer 2 home and with much harder punches as we continue along, blog by blog, but it will not B every single thing contained therein. First, it needs 2 begin with last nights’ conversation with the security officer that I relieved at my work gate late last night, Roy. We got on the subject of his marvelous thriller action book, IMHO aniwho, called, “Secrets of the Museum”. When I told him that I figured out that the museum was the detention center, he couldn’t stop laughing. When we both were back talking normally again, he said it is time 4 him as an author 2 explain a sort of insider secret 2 me that some better authors may know about and instinctively perhaps, just keep it 2 themselves and never discuss it publicly. I will not, nor will U, 4 example, hear an author get up on the Oprah or some other talk show, and say what now will B told here, hopefully this only serves 2 further enlighten humanity, and not give away the trade secrets of how authors use powerful hidden techniques 2 gain their readerships and followings, so as 2 become successful and wealthy. He asked me if after I read the book, I immediately had the revelation? I said quite emphatically and truthfully, no, it has all continued coming in like a long storm tide, day after day, and month after month. Then without names being mentioned, such as when I said the term I may B using in future blogs, the HAROLD CAMPING SYNDROME, he said, UR not the same person a day and a month after the time passes. U can watch a show on television, read a book, or do whatever it may b, and U will always get new meanings from it because all though the media remains stationary, UR in fact always in motion, and progressing forward as a person, intellectually. Anyone not a total Archie Meathead, does this by nature. Then DING-DING-DING, the bells shot off. This is indeed Y Doctor Camping has his deal going on with Family-Stations Incorporated, go up and check out their fantastic website, but B warned, I have seen far beyond his year of termination. Still, his concept that the same bible is now giving off in a matter of speaking, this new and totally different information than the long accepted ideas that it used 2 do 4 so very long, all fits perfectly into this scenario here with me and my personal situation. Roy told me that it is not HIM that is putting the so-called in-between the lines stuff in the book, but it is me, as well as other readers, who R perfectly free as well as able, to insert their own meanings and get their own derived additional personal spins on things pertinent 2 them,, from the printed pages in his or any author’s story. This is not all that different in the case of Dick Wolf and Law And Order, the great Television show. But yes, U smarty-pants types out here guessed it right on the freaking nose. THERE IS INDEED A BIG DIFFERENCE. Let me tell U a little story that has nothing 2 do with a man in his glory, dreaming and exploring, and then ‘writing’ and sending music, down 2 the United States Copyright Office back in the year of 1980, banks, carpenters, and investment house time travelers, all notwithstanding. I NEVER FORGET ANYTHING JANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not unless I am drugged and powerfully hypnotized that is, ear infections and A-L-L. U know, these punching blogs would not exist if U filth out here would just leave me the truck alone, but hay, it is always your freaking decision, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! Now continuing my pernt Archie regarding the ‘big-difference’ between Roy and his book and my reading it and etcetera, and Law & Order and my watching it and etcetera. First, there is no way in hot holy heck that all of the names, dates, locations, and situations, told in the way they R told, clever as they may indeed B, in any way can simply B happening as some random chance. But I watch the main L&O most of the time, since I was a sexually molested youngster myself, I do not enjoy the DSV or whatever they R called, ones 4 the most part. Also, I just basically enjoy the main L&O, yet there R 2 other L&O shows as all fans know. The other night I randomly grabbed a videotape in my room, and it began with the sidewalk science guy and his come look at the moon deal, on public broadcasting channel 23 here in New Jersey. Later after this show, I recorded the L&O show that normally I do not watch, because I liked a couple of the women on it, hay, single men use video tapes in place of dating, deal with it blush heads. Anyway, it was the episode with the little girl on the stand discussing the ‘egg-baby’, and at the end of the show, thanks 2 the technology of Julia White both now, later, and yes 2000 years ago, get real Pope B16, but moving still onward here, at the end of the show in the prosecutor office, they R talking and it is discovered that quite an additional family was out there, and a very interesting coincidental spin on quantity of brothers and sisters. Fans all know what’s getting said here, B it 3 or 4 or 5 or 100, but it is not 4 everybody 2 know what is being said here, this is the un-bloggable, BRAH. Remember that. We have all ready begun out powerful journey into the UNSTARTABLE, there is no turning back no, BRAH!!!!! What a powerful and “RANDOM” tape 2 choose 2 view out of several hundred sitting inside my under the television cabinet of VHS video tapes, first the sidewalk science man, and now THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, B4 anyone’s heart is broken in 2, let me just B very careful so only my 2 dauts know what is being said. U must remember 2 have some smart friend in your circle explain 2U what exploratronic supermind is all about, tell them 2 read about it on my blogs and make it as clear 2U as is humanly possible. Do not forget the fact that this bordered hypersphere with limited closed curve infinity dimensions, Organ-man, shuffles both the space and the time around it as though someone is shaking up a huge snow making glass Christmas piece, only the laws involved go way beyond the random effect that this example would imply. Whatever happened inside all of this monstrous and unmentionable exchange of events, remember that we R only in control of things 2 a point. Advanced dreamers can possess us, 2 use biblical terminology. We dream and merely use others in HS as a viewer. This simply put is exploratronic reccesant-ness verses exploratronic domination. The old Eve White and Eve black thing can most likely B told 2U by your doctor or shrink, should UB seeing one whoever may B online reading this. It is a famous case of split personality disorder, and the name White is random chance coincidence, or is it??????????????? Who can really know, reverb and all, huh CE????????

Anyway, Roy at the work site and I rapped quite a while, as I got there much earlier than usual, just so we could discuss this and a couple of other things, and we did just that. B4 continuing however on this, remember please, phase 4 has powerful explanations 2Y and how the EW seemingly is doing what they R doing, and also, Dominating-Exploratrons R part of the explanation as well. Wrapped up in these 2 realities, is the how and Y of all of this. Please never ever think that I have wanted 2 hurt U in any way ever brown eyes. If this was years ago, I would have a totally different spin and idea on all of this, and C things from a dark and mean angle and side. I would believe that lots of people R totally wicked 2 the core and deserve eternal damnation. Now, a powerful statement from the great Lord Jesus Christ makes such total sense 2 me, in light and in lieu of all of this. “Forgive them father, they don’t know what they’re doing”. Thank U again 4 getting me out of Callio’s squad car that was taking me 2 Dogtown 4 processing. Things like this separate me from normal people. They need faith and belief, I on the other hand have indeed seen and witnessed. I should B more than anyone, a forgiver and someone who understands, yet I can B a total stick and act like a real murk cough, such as with my hatred of poor Jane. If Jesus can forgive me 4 trespassing into the great city of Sahasra Dal Kanwal, and forgive me and open the car door that was sealed and locked, and tell me 2 go in peace, while Callio and all of them stood there motionless and unable 2 prevent my escape from their captivity, then it is time 2 quit hating Jane 4 that stupid horrific night at the Atlanta Braves ballpark in 1993, BRO. I forgive U now JF, go in peace, and watch out 4 Jay-Lo and her mighty slapping hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U know I know well that a few genius typos R wondering YI never draw any lines connecting the powerful exploratronic interaction with the insurance company and the super girl back in the late nineteen nineties, who had the same name as the party girl on the show, “The Brady Bunch”, Lucy winters. I never forget anything, including how strong J-Lo is, and who is related 2 who in that morning news broadcast, so I stay away from this one at C squared, BRAH!!!!! Moving on again, hyperspace is the most misunderstood by the experts, and understood in the most minuscule way by the masses, subject that I can think of on this entire planet. It kind of is like cyberspace. No one really understands this LOCATION. Some technicians insist that it must exist somewhere, and others veheminantly disagree. As 4 HS, don’t even go there, silly thing 2 say, U can never NOT B there. Everything exists inside of 5th dimensional myspace (HS). It is Y my mother fell victim 2 a powerful ‘situation’ while insisting on getting messages from playing deck card non computer generated Solitaire games. Messages R impossible NOT 2 GET. This wild fantasy that we need some special system of cards, the Tarot, I-Ching wands, whatever, is total nonsense, all though I am here 2 warn anyone listening, don’t eff around with the I-Ching.

Julia White came 2 my mother when she was inside of a powerful dream, and revealed some major stuff 2 her, not the final time where she broke her mind forever and left my mom a shell 2 wake up from in a weird and totally unexplainable medical state, eventually dying from this condition about 26 months after the experience took place in space-time, the day following Christmas in 1997. This was the ultimate nightmare 4 both my mother, and my self, MYE. But I do not blame your mother, she never did one thing. Julia White took her over, as she did, many, many others. Any authority that wants 2 check out any parts of any of my stories and beyond their twilight Zonish claims, can indeed do so, medical records do not quickly disappear, that is unless the county of Camden, New Jersey has indeed ‘made them vanish’, as that, I do not know.

Now 4 the death physically, of one born in Trenton, New Jersey, on 18 July back in 1896. Her name was Sarah J. Karge, and she ran a small shop inside of a hotel on Tennessee Avenue in Atlantic City, New Jersey, USAESMWG. She perished or so say the records in the office of vital statistics, in middle October, in the year of 1990. This is YI believe in the powerful reality of exploratronics, over the long accepted old world belief systems of simple life recycling and other things along these lines. Now, if this is all being done by future dreamers with way more powerful minds than we have as existors back here in late 2009 at our frame of reference inside this large hypersphere, this has more reaching logic 2 it, if U get my drift, snowmen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me leave the Iranian thing alone, B4 this really blows up[ in my face, whoops, C, it only ‘chain-reacts’ and compiles on itself when U really C what is going on BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, that one went a little bit 2 far. Still, being gang raped by giant teenaged beauty queens was indeed quite an experience. If that was a feeble way of apologizing, Hi, how RU2, and tell cuz-D I am thoroughly disgusted with his evil behavior. He can B proud 2 know that his graduation degree is in the mail, from the University of Long Island Snoots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Mister Wirtz, hello 2U2, and smiley faces as well. Thanks 4 sending me 2 Carlisle, Pennsylvania, all though if it is the name that was burning a hole up your shorts, yeah, I get it BRAH. So then m, U knew all along 2 just like the stinking Wolf club. What birds U all R. Total freaking birds, with a T and not a B. And where is the missing Julia White T in the town 2 the west, kind sir?????????? I’ll bet UR glad 2B rid of me and my tapes and my kind sir’s, huh, BRAH??????

Pee-Junior is a lovely 11 year old girl who had 2 watch, not literally thank the gods, her daddy catch a bullet in the back from some state police who set him up. They knew that he had 2B shut up and shot. The old resisting arrest deal usually held then, now, the dash video would bring U and your daddy some justice. Here I sit now Pee my love, over here in another section of the great hyperspace. Your 3-9 at Egg Harbor’s HF Detention Center is an unfair sentence, I can C maybe 2-6 tops. U only tried 2 exact revenge and got no further than through that officers’ window that night. I believe your sister there showed me a lot of things, here, I do not really know what she thinks, nor what she believes. That is always something that will remain her call. So putting my blogs in order, U now know a little more what all the “dreams” were about, and what was happening. Hay, how could I have known then, or U, I had not figured this all out? Still, how could Wolf and all of them have known so darn much way back when, I mean B4 the games’ expert and broken pipe blogs, gimme a break there Keisha Armpopper, or maybe I’ll rephrase here a little Mister Venetian Blinds-KS, Scott Klingon, and say, “please DON’T”!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, maybe I’ll win the Powerball CE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U could have told me and saved me lots of pain, shame on U Shirley, no dances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The giant girlogram attack is back peeps, they R all over the place. Wow, I’m so impressed. Go ahead and lay a finger on me, and C how fast I send U right off 2 freaking butt wiping jail, so big deal if U can bench 700 freaking pounds, wow, whoopdeediddlydo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so impressed Aunt Geraldine Whitestuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like this impresses me, like a ton of like U know what. Let me crib crash now 4 a couple hors, blog 7 of the un-bloggable is always there 4 another day, BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A quick addition here, a super nasty crash level chopper attack just scraped off the roof here at 841 Thirteenth Street, FBI and all other authorities. Keep it up, sooner or later, Big Maggie will have her way and BYE-BYE California, as Lex Superluthor would say, oh well, we all have our little faults and our beautiful curly hair, or some of us used 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DING, Copyright 1986.

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL OF 2301, THIS IS ALL COPYRIGHTED IN 2009 ON OCTOBER THE TWENTY-FIFTH. This is a voluntarily sworn oath, that all statements made herein on this blogging text, 2 the very best of my knowledge, is the total and absolute truth so help me SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, All-Mighty-Goddess of this universe. There R no additions nor R there any deletions 2 any of the truths contained herein.

I only wish I could write freaking fiction this WELL, Darrel Jones Bradley!!!!!!! Thanx again MUZAK 4 playing my stuff in the Studio Park days. BYE-BYE

End of this transmission, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: