Thursday, October 22, 2009

STU BLOG 2

“STARTING THE UNSTARTABLE, #2”
Just past eleven this morning, 22 October of 2009
ALL AND EVERY SUBTITLE EVER USED ON MY BLOGS, APPLY:
Begin Transmission:


If U cannot relate 2 the first thing I am about 2 say, I suppose my envy of U is off the measurement scales. I remember so many persons and their “quotations” or sayings 2 me, U know, like John Henningsen the chain soup man who said, “It’s just that simple Mark” Then there was a young dude studying 2B a doctor whose first name now eludes me as probably I never knew it, but his sir name was McDowell, and not the same and someday-grown-up, Dan Mackey McDowell, of the Federal Communications Commission. His saying 2 me, and it was my mom that drove me nuts 4 many years always repeating it 2 me, as though SHE was such a super exploratron, and knew stuff all the way back 2 shortly after the monstrous atrocity was done up in Braintree. She said so many times what this McDowell dude had said directly 2 me while I was an 8 or 9 year old child living at 2041 Chestnut Street in Apartment 24-A. And this is what it was, not 2 loud please Family Feud gongers, thank U, but yes, it was, “Sometimes U only get one chance in this world, Mark”. Who was this exploratron? Have I gone far enough yet in my total blogging career, where I can rest with some degree of certainty that most of U now know, agree or disagree, but know that this author, Mountainpen, thinks of anyone asleep and dreaming as an EXPLORATRON? So hopefully using this term now does not right away put a reader into some twilight zone and ready 2 begin drawing new space-cadet hats 4 future internet posts next 2 my blogs and name. Well what Henningsen said a few years further out positronically into the negative space expansion beyond the Earth sphere points, sure wraps up the McDowell one about a quadrillion percent or so, might U think? But UC, this type of beating ones’ self up will always serve zero purpose, and also B used by negative left spin polarities interacting on the carbon atomic design, (humanity and sentient human beingness) is another more down 2 Earth way of putting the very same thing; and 2 cause sadness and anger. Still again, this being the “LEFT-SPIN” or negative polarity, it always will serve 2 cause only negative and bad numerous other things that will always only help 2 further compile, amplify, and propagate, on themselves, by us continuing 2 make a habit out of doing so. Still, most of us do not have a clue regarding this matter, and hence, we all 4 the most part R totally guilty of daily worsening all ready existing negative realities around us both in the present moment as well as the ones atomically locked in place behind us, or ‘in the past’. There R a few who know better, and practice life as though indeed they really do no better. These could most likely at least in the high majority of cases, B thought of as the worldly ‘more’ successful persons amongst us the otherwise masses of global society. U all know the saying that began almost a BRIPER ago Barnabas Brigger in the start of the nineties, and this was another one repeatedly heard and bespoken as though it was a freaking phonograph player with the record changer arm on the out and repeat position, on decade-mode, and this was, “How would U like it if YOUR daughter said or did this 2U?” Naturally this was dependent on whether I had SAID or DONE something that displeased my mom. But my point in wrapping up the quick topic of “people’s sayings and quotations”, early or late, healthy or wealthy, Diana Arteemis, and wise most of all as I’ve come 2 learn in these (new times) that have somehow become (lost in the) Copyrighted (night), literally, sore ear infections and many other unmistakable clues, and all. All I want 2 make abundantly clear right now, and perfectly also 4 Richard Nixon, Sarah Jacobson, and the dinging gonging crashing symbolic inter-connectedness of cosmos, is that jeepers creepers, forgot those eyes rappers and jammers of the past and the Lenny Mick-Kay’s and the deadly concealed weaponry, here R a mere few out of many LINES heard by the many masses of the human population, but with me, they seem 2 intertwine and all weave together like a very expensive ancient Chinese hand made rug. This is no lie, despite the rug doing it.

Roy Weiler is a fine gentleman, and a dude who is my coworker at my weekend place of employment, under the Social Security Disability Act of New Jersey’s Workability program. This permits those collecting the totally unlivable benefit amount, 2 supplement their income by somewhere in the neighborhood of just under or about eleven thousand dollars annually. On this job I have come 2 learn some powerful things about my friend and co-worker. Do not confuse him with the dude from the plant next door, who played a game with me and pretended 2B a relative from the Hampton’s up on the island. I think fatso-D put him up 2 it, he had a wife once that lived in this vicinity, and things totally went south once certain things happened, as far as my relationship with this boss, as well as some of the new accounts that came into the plant effecting me because those involved were getting a payoff 2 make my job-life as miserable as they could. When I started there, it was a breeze and a ray of sunshine. As long as I did my job which was what was expected of me and no more and no less, things always were basically as smooth as silk, no more, BRAH. Not since the Hampton’s deal, BRO. Aniwho, this man wrote a great book last year called, “Secrets of the Museum”, all about Egg Harbor, New Jersey, where he has been a long resident of throughout various periods of his long life. He has told me things about my situation that has put a wild new spin on a lot of it. My mom was correct on another one of her few but memorable sayings, and this other one was, “Get out and talk 2 people and U’ll get a lot of new ideas”. She could not have been more accurate if she had been the sister of Albert Einstein. Some very simple advice is many times the most powerful and incredible, learn 2 take it, YO.

Now 4 what I have come 2 learn very recently. Do not make the mistake that I was not close 2 violating the very thing that I was trash talking another recent group of peeps 4 doing. It never helps in any long run, not ever, 2 exaggerate anything, or 2 shade the absolute truth one tiny mite. It always will come back 2 bite U smack dab and hard, right in your 330. Ouch, middle piano-C. Well, look at symbolic connections, I dare U all 2 do this seriously with just this one example here. I said that the GAWNUM was in doubt by me when I had not yet been told by the Astral Plane Gods, and those closest 2 me like Diana Arteemis that U would call ‘Lightning’, how enemies (E) were intentionally causing me 2 doubt many things, and especially the mighty numerological divination system of the great cat, GAWKY GAUKAUK. They interfered with many possible futures that SHOULD have had me being the recipient of super kitty cat command holograms, and they were able 2 interfere and thwart this. This has all been previously explained as well as blogged, no rehash now is necessary. If U wanna know, read back a few recent blogging texts BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This now brings me 2 a brutal assault from yesterday, in fact this entire week has been a very powerful punching pummeling and hammering by this pure unadulterated absolute disease, that makes the Swine Flu compare as drinking lemonade and relaxing at the beach all day. But let me tell U that all day yesterday, the continuing aerial persecution was there, and along with that, lots of down on the ground MILITUFORCE OPS were totally done in league with each other, and all as many a prior blog has told U indeed happens with me and has been going on ever since August 15th, in 1986, the night I put a package in the United States mail drop system, 2 the United States Library of Congress, Copyright Office, 2 register my recently completed musical project, and the title track being none other than, “REAL GOOD GIRL”. I never totally bought that one lousy major DREAMING-EXPERIENCE changed and altered my life this much, all by itself, and I was so correct, only how can I ever know or B totally sure of anything, when dealing with covert secret powerful resourceful BRIGGBASE CULT enemies, (E). 2 and 3 years ago, I blogged the mighty equation of Einstein when redone using my particular enemy problem and nightmare horrendous life situation. Back then, I was mistakenly blaming Sarah Callio’s family through marriage, giving them way 2 much credit. Her husband is indeed a no good rotten person, but guess what, Sir Harold Filthyrags, so R we all. We have all come short of Goddesses glory, read the greatest book ever written, the original MORIANITY, and the days of the first evil empires of long ago. But examine please the words biblically that we all R as filthy rags in the sight of Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle. Did my mom not warn me about these (filthy rags, and 2 watch out and B careful of Paula and all of the ones who might try and RUB UP against me with them)????????? I can mix up a batch of chemistry and put a small part of the solution on a rag, and keep it in a glass jar. Then if IC somebody I do not like, I can hold one side of this rag in my hand or wear gloves 4 added protection, and merely unobtrusively and quite covertly, brush up against them as a professional thief and pick-pocket would do, and within 2-4 minutes, and long after I would have been gone and totally disappeared out of sight, said (E) would B anywhere from mildly uncomfortable 2 discussing things with his or her maker. Back on point now, I thought MARTNO was the real power behind the Atlantic City problems that I had experienced since the sixties. It was not, Sarah and her husband were pre-teens in the middle sixties, or pre-adults. They married I was told in 1977. Still, there was the other Sarah, her younger cousin, and then there was cousin McGuire, the real formula that my letter (M) was all blogging about back around 3 years ago or so. Now since the conspiracy theory top groups in the world, all have taken the paper trail of the Central Intelligence Agency, 2 a paper owned company called MARY CARTER PAINTS, as the eighties were winding down or thereabouts, I thought I being a bit cute, and blogged the Einstein equation in my own personal life. Now knowing it was MCGUIRE and not MARTNO changes nothing, as both have the (M) start 2 their sir-names. So indeed my ENEMIES R MARY CARTER times MCGUIRE and CALLIO, or E=MC squared. Once I did this several times, many wild things began happening. This is where U would need 2 go back on the website of www.blogger.com, and archive all of it, beginning around early in 2007, and search key phrases 2 save U time. These proofs all R here. Then there is the wildest secret of all, mine, not others, I have no right ever 2 invade other persons and their expected privacies. It seems my mother and my Aunt Ruth Huntington Gottwald, had some strange medical issues back in 1976. My mother caused her problem, by taking a serious overdose of narcotics 2 try and put herself out of this veil of tears., She went 2 her deathbed 23 and a half years later denying this, saying she just lost her mind and threw a bottle of what she thought contained only a few sleeping pills, down her throat. It was enough 2 do the job however, it was hundreds of milligrams. She made it from her Bosses apartment about 30 years further into a stairwell in an apartment complex called Jamestown Apartments, on Jefferson Street, in Media, Pennsylvania back in the autumn of 1976. I was living in Clementon, New Jersey at this time, many years B4 Studio Park Records ever came 2 exist there. If a man had not been walking into a rarely used stairwell from an outer door, my mom could have taken a very long nap starting in 1976, and never having 2 experience another 23 years of hellish nightmares and painful; freaking agony. Still, Aunt Ruth had also had a condition that knocked her otherwise healthy body 4 a loop. The 2 of them were together in 1975, and again they were together the following year after mother recovered enough 2 make the trip by boarding a set of trains up 2 Babylon, New York, at 175 Peninsula Drive. This time, they discussed lots of medical things. This is when my Aunt RHG told my mom that she was tied up by a powerful and exotic young woman when Mark was visiting here at age 13 and a half, and that I saw through a window that she was having sex with him on my husbands bed. I Had been able 2 break loose from the bonds on my hands and not my feet, she told mom. “I was totally unable 2 make any sound let alone try and scream, as I had lots of black electric tape, holding a thick set of gauze, that was covering my mouth. By the time I had freed myself, SHE, this woman, this giant beautiful woman, had come outside and found me, and stuck me with something and I fainted”. I had been told 4 years, that my Aunt had ‘spells’, and in today‘s new world, U could say delusions, from time 2 time. Uncle Heinze was thinking of divorcing her as well as getting his own mother, not biological but the one that raised him over in Germany until he came here 2 America and became the big hot shot banker of Long Island, into a nursing home. Mimi did not want 2 go 2 this old lady home as she referred 2 this as. I remember looking at all these letters and documents back around the year 2000. I threw all of this in the trash as I had no room 4 all this in my tiny trailer that I was about 2 move into on Halloween day. The flu shot was also involved. Letters back and forth from Aunt Ruth and my mother, Grace Eastman Mason, were quite numerous between early in 1975, and the time of Ruth’s sudden demise, early into her sixties and a woman who was strong and tall and in the prime of her health. The one time I mentioned this stuff 2 the prosecutor in Camden county, he starred at me like I was a gorgeous girl or something, and then finally told me something I never would have imagined. He said, “Mark, all of your answers lie out in Carlisle, Pennsylvania”. He insisted on this right up through the time where he would never speak any more 2 me, but I do remember in the early nineties, also reading these letters that went back and forth from Aunt Ruth and my mom.

It gets so much freaking better than this, the only problem is that any hope of an outright story without beating all around bushes, is absolutely a forbidden and un-bloggable project. One way or the other, would B halted at very high speed, with or without matter, antimatter, containment fields, warp drive coils, and the powerful ahead of his time knowledge of Mister Air Force Los Angeles Police Detective Gene Roddenberry. All these long years of hating chemtrails, yo. UC when the real enemies try and void out the human species, they do not use the microbial world. They R the microbial world, and they like Roddenberry’s Borg, R indeed sentient in a collective, not individually. This is a rare species that operates in that manor in a time-world. Time worlds R there 4 the very purpose of permitting incivility as well as individual things 2 occur in groupings of separateness, and not all bunched and frozen together as a oneness collective. Still, what is going on? If I had all the answers, I would B GOD, and I am not, I am a pile of dog-poop ladies and gentlemen and am man enough 2 admit that 3 the entire freaking world. I do understand the beginnings of LAWTRONICS while conscious and awake here in this here and now physical tangible material realm. This is YI have control over motion. This is also Y many things have happened. They knew long B4 1996, that I had control of motion. A powerful symbolic connected reality here is the word energy as well as the word motion, as in physics as moist of U know, the mathematical symbol 4 energy is E. Add the “E” in front of the word MOTION, and guess what has power over motion? Wow, did U get it, EMOTION, But what can emotion really do 2 manipulate motion? The answer is NOTHING. U need emotion that COMES from knowing with a CERTAINTY that certain things R in fact 100% real, with a total absolute doubt factor of ZERO. The biblical stories in the 4 gospels, explain it but most who ever loved here on Earth cannot grasp the super simplicity that my 61st grand father’s uncle Jesus was telling BRO-Peter regarding water-waking out 2 the boat. Let me give U an exercise that ECKANKAR, and ROSICRUCIANS, and ROSTAFARIANS, and U can name the cult or the belief system, but they WILL NEVER SHOW U. Do not have any idea in the back of your mind about leaving the room that your body is in, avoid that please, this is not something U should do in league with what I’m about 2 tell U. Bilocation is one thing, but stay right there with yourself please, 4 this one. UR not ready 2 play the advanced games yet. Even the mighty Mister Pipe Repairman Janegame is not ready yet 4 that one, BRR!!!!!!!! Yeah, BBBRRRRRRR all right, and yes by all means, CHILL, Miss Chillie. Now sit still in a room where nothing else is going on, preferably not real light or totally dark, as this starts 2 become part of your mental awareness and focus. The same thing with sound, B sure it is not totally noisy, or 4 that matter, totally quiet, U wanna B in a fairly averaged but undisturbed environment. Begin imagining very powerful terrible fantasies, begin with people that U know just walking in the room and treating U like UR a worthless piece of filth. No matter what U say 2 them, they begin throwing furniture at U, then they hit U and spit on U and curse at U horrifically. Now U get mad and try and move and defend yourself and get some retaliation, only U cannot move, UR transfixed. They then realize this and say HA-HA, can’t move yo murk cough, and a hundred other mean names, and this goes on and on. Now the window breaks and in comes liquid diarrhea, and the room is filling up. It smells so bad, UR puking, but still cannot move. UR covered up 2 your chin. It stops. Your TV pops on and people U hate the most R all sticking their tongue out at U and mocking U. Then the walls begin crumbling and everything is shaking, and suddenly UR swimming and treading water and able 2 move, yet trapped in thickening excrement. U scream out 4 mercy and some of this nastiness gets right in your mouth. From here use your own ideas and things U hate and would B horrified by if they happened 2U, but keep worsening this fantasy. Now after a while, begin 2 realize that if UR doing this with real vigor and putting yourself into it, all your bodily functions have been effected. Your heart is pounding faster than any movie could ever cause. UR ready 2 vomit, and R sweaty and feel worse than most persons in hospitals would B feeling. Now, here is what I am coming 2. If U totally believe that your reality is suddenly so bad that it must B removed, U have a temporary power of removing some of it. This is what I learned at the Diner in Westmont, New Jersey in 1996, called Crystal Lake Diner, when I reversed the spinning hundred pound rotisserie with the cakes in it. There is much more 2 all of this, and it will all get said, right down 2YI have been destined 2 learn and use this ability from time 2 time. There R things interconnected with all of this that when told, if it does not bring tears 2 your freaking eyes, go and resign from the freaking human race please.

Now 4 last evening’s siege. I went 2 get some medications at the local town pharmacy 4 Dawn King, and then onto the local Shop rite grocery store 4 a gallon of ice cream, as Bryers, the only ice cream I will ever eat, is on sale there this week at half off. The air stuff was lightening up, but very loud booming stereos in cars as well as gunning engines at super loud illegal levels, were following mew everywhere I went. The air trackers send messages then down 2 the freaking ground forces, that R all in league 2 totally eviscerate and violate my CIVIL and my CONSTITUTIONAL rights as a free United States citizen, free?, make my laugh out loud and love online, lots of luck, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I said, the girls R all over me and this has been going on now 4 three straight major days and nights, something I’ve not seen since I was young, say 40, back when I was a child, and looked half of this age many told me. One attacker in as black automobile was so bad as I walked into the store, that I gave him 2 huge swinging fingers while walking and letting my arms swing behind me the way we all do. Only I was giving this rat grass mole major dual-ef-u-fingers, and this was by no means any game. Do not confuse this Patrick Jane with your mighty game, THE FINGER GAME, as many call it, U know, rock and paper and scissors, and in my case, wow did I end up seeing the freaking light, only not immediately. Luckily, no huge person with muscles like Hercules was behind me or I might have 2 broken arms and no teeth today. The Phillies would have gone a lot worse as well, I admit, I never dreamed with all this persecution that I am suffering, that the parallel event hellishness of 23 and a quarter years now, would ever permit them 2 get this far, oh well, it is a nice PIPE-DREAM, but I do not remember any parade like I did last year, it is all on the blogs from last season in oh-eight, MYE, and others. The God Psyche Marathas from the great Ring River that lies far beyond the Province Olympia on the Astral Plane, said it all. And U didn’t like that phone call, huh. U do not even know what happened, U ignorant pile of rubbish. That call was made 2 your kid, not U, 5 minutes after U walked past my gate, butt wipe. And UR a god? Wow, the Astral realm is in big deep trubb BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL-2301, this is all copyright MICHAEL WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN/MARK WAYNE MOHR. This is all sworn voluntarily oath taken statements of truths. There R no les found herein. Also there is no addition and no deletion from the truth herein.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: