Wednesday, October 14, 2009

blog 4

“4 THOSE TUNING BACK WITH SWIS, BLOG 4”
WLSBT-DATFILE: 101409.875
Beginning Transmission:


I would subtitle this CONGRATULATIONS OTAMM, but it has nothing 2 do with my being a small person in more ways that physical height, that I emphatically will not only NOT do this, but in no way congratulate them. I have been wondering what has been taking them this long actually, 2 accomplish the evil right side of their manipulated controlled arc, the 5 digit side verses the 4 digit side of the Dow Jones. Yes, they crossed the barrier today with a huge rally, and in 3 weeks now roughly, they have not had 2 straight down-days on their evil stock market DOW INDUSTRIAL AVERAGES, telling me, uh-oh-it’s freaking coming, and it did, TODAY, 10,015. They have gained in only months, not even a full year, thirty five hundred points, an unheard of gain in this small time period in all of the history of the market. But if this was a legitimate as opposed 2 a totally ill-gotten gain, I would B big enough 2 give them their fully due, if it were so, CONGRATS!!!!!!! However, they have been persecuting one pathetic citizen 2 his mother plucking grave with a new vigor and intensity that even in my past 23+ year total hell death siege, I’ve never seen anything quite like this. It has never ever been this horrific and freaking monstrous. There is no congrats 2 B offered up, only a totally true, “WHAT TOOK U BUTT WIPES SO LONG, and IF U HAD A CONSCIENCE WHICH I KNOW U DO NOT, I WOULD ATTEMPT 2 USE MANY WORDS THAT WOULD ABSOLUTELY SHAME U. So am I shocked about this event? YES, that it did not arrive a lot sooner. That it happened at all, NOT ONE BIT, BRA----HHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every day and night, every week, no rest bit, no relief, they pound and pound and hammer and hammer, and pummel and pummel me as though I am some combination ADOLF HITLER, CHARLES MANSON, TED BUNDY, and the Arab who really was responsible 4 the 911 terror day on oh-one, who 4 whatever the reason, the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL is totally hacking and ETTOSING my mind out of remembering his name, but U all know it. It is not the scapegoat who had little 2 nothing 2 do with 09-11-01, Saddam Hussein. U may all go right on ahead and believe in dementia, and Alzheimer’s Disease, and mental feebleness, and aging, and I know it is all nothing but a giant parlor trick. I am being freaking MESSED with, I am not losing my mind or my freaking memory, hunt trappers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No it is really not some miracle, it was pure calculated and diabolical activity using tools of PAWM-PIE, ICPE-Parallel Event applied and intentional misused and abused, and along these lines, that has restored the stock market by nearly three thousand and five hundred points in a short whisper breath of time. What was done and will go on being done is satanic, demonic, shameful, as well as the quintessential of evils, and the epitome of misuse of knowledge and technology and covert secrets, on the part of 500 super wicked scum bag families. None of this total garbage has any shame or conscience at all, so 4 me 2 sit here and try and shame this puke swallowing disease is just a total waste of my effort and my time. As 4 the top people who made some really bad decisions, I am disappointed in them beyond words. History will someday reflect all of the injustice, as well as total stupidity involved in caving into the WOMO.

Interesting telephone number U have Paula, soon will B indeed, but the gods I do pray, not in mye miserable lifetime, Whaaaaaaaaaaaa wabbit!!!!!!!!!!!

Must get Chicky Laines from his whittle job over at the pizzeria, so let me wrap up and post up. Just wanna say I was over at Trumps Plaza this afternoon. Ann is there again on a comp stay. Trump flew his silly bird all around the entire time I was in town, letting me know, obviously, he is part of my Blogaud, and also, that I better not even think about that hairpiece, yo!!!!!! Hay, Don, U scare whittle me BRAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Soon, Blogaud, I’ll tell detailed things that I never thought I’d blog, I’d classified them as just totally un-bloggable, but as the WOMO gets wilder, than so will I. Sol BYE-BYE, and every possible bad word in the book 2 all of U enemies out there. Multiply that by infinity as well. Yeah, looping digits and Saint Bernard Dogs, one up, one down, and things have NOT changed one bit, 4 this poor clown, despite banks changing names, exploratronic interactions, and songs from 96 and 97 when I was on my quest and great search 2 find someone who never was lost in the first place, right Grandpa Sands???????????????????????? Now I must run away no matter what, far away forever. I cannot survive, Gloria Gainer, in a KING RUN TAWF CONTROLLED HOUSE with a 5-digit freaking DJIA, BRO!!!!!

END TRANSMISSIOIN:

No comments: