Friday, October 23, 2009

STU #4

“STARTING THE UNSTARTABLE, #4”
DATFILE: WL-SBT: 102309.444
Start:

Heavy MILI-2-FORCE activity again this morning, a chopper flying around my house, or really FBI Agent Steve Caruso’s house. All week starting just past daybreak, loud and annoying and illegal planes and choppers R stalking me at low levels, starting at the house each beginning of each new day. This is the main reason their crooked and fixed and manipulated stock market has almost doubled in less than a years’ time and stands around ten-one and when it closes 4 the week in a little more than 5 hours, it will most likely B in the mind tens, heading right straight freaking back towards, 11-K, and then 12, 13, 14, 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, and all precisely as I TOLD NOT ONLY U ARM BREAKER GINA, BUT ALL OTHERS READING TYHESE WORDS AS WELL.

It seems that having a roulette system that has not crashed and burned yet despite horrific and despicable enemy WOMO Milituforce persecution, pummeling, and death-siege, is not doing the normal cause-and-effect or parallel event thing of putting a nice ding dent in this absurd rally, based not on any Main Street positives, global improvements, or any real honest news that the street can make legal public claim 2, but they all know exactly how these ill gotten freaking ‘gaines’ R being got, BRAH. There R more secret things happening that is keeping these diseased filth-scum on such a wild and winning bullish rally, some of which being these: My persecution, my frustration with my new discoveries and inability 2 ever safely blog the story clear cut, my hell here at the house with the local branch OF, THAT-1970-FAMILY, my being ripped off continuously by Dawn when I have no extra money at all ever 2 deal with this crime and intimidation, and being the continuous victim of the PAWM-PIE, and all those tools within it that R being endlessly influenced2 my negative detriment in all possible ways, day and night, month in and month out, and there R less strong but still other additional connected entities here that need not all B mentioned.

Let us all take a look at the newest oil company rip offs that the paid off or either asleep and totally ignorant media is ignoring. Has anyone else noticed that first it is totally hush-hushed, never talked about on any news that I turn on, on any cable or local news channels or news broadcasts, and yet gasoline prices have been swinging up and down and up and down by 25-50 cents. Back and forth now 4 a longtime, the New Jersey price averages being2 dollars and high teen cents per gallon up through just below 2 and a half bucks. Back an d forth it goes, and U know darn well that some smart money oil market trader/manipulators R illegally making BILLIONS and BILLIONS of illegal monies causing this spike range swinging and high volatility in pricing. Never talked about, never even observed, it is liker all the ripped off small peeps just give up and cave in. When IC this stuff, U can depend on and totally bet your mortgage and dying granny that my blogs will tell what I am not blinded 2, BRAH!!!!!!!!! This is the first time that my having the potential 4 beating the Huntington Curse is holding a STRONG BUY, and so also is WALL STREET. Well they say, whoever THEY mysteriously really R, perhaps the residents of the Astral city Potterkovich or their human dreaming counterparts awake here and now, but yes, THEY, say, that given sufficient time, all rules R broken with what is termed the exception-2-the-rule, making the rule the rule. This never made total sense 2 me, and I merely accept its reality, and admit 2 hearing this since I’ve been knee high 2 the average small child. Either my spacing bar has been virus-hacked, or my Wal-mart keyboard needs replacement, words all run together, it is hacking I now know, as the second I typed this in, these miserable germ snots R now doing major nasty monitor-screen flickering. FBI, where RU and where is Agent Caruso, when I have enough evidence in here 2 keep the freaking Bureau busy 4 a decade? U need not agree with what I say Miss Boswell Bradley, and R always welcome2 tell me so, that is what I truly live about America. But I am also free 2simply remind U that U do not know me, my problems, how real they R, and as our mighty and great President said and at least made abundantly clear 2 me on the DL show last night, if things that all would-B presidents wanted 2 do during the period they R running 4 office, were so easy 2 accomplish, someone all ready would indeed HAVE accomplished it. It is always those insurmountable problems that reach the ending of the long chain, called the desk of the Oval Office. This is my paraphrase, but is exactly what President Obama said on the show less than half a day ago. Do I agree? 100+% I do, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U can think solving my life’s woes is as simple as 1-2-3, mahm, but if it was, it would have been solved, elementary my dear Watsonwell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This mouse and spacebar on the keyboard have been hit by the Milituforce. Maybe the geniuses on the UM site have a way 2 format the hologram I am in, 2 stop people from despising me or my car, on sight, stopping these horrific hostilitygrams, giantgirlograms, airealsiegeograms, and on and freaking grass mole on. If U have a way 2 format the destruction of the parallel event since August 15th of 1986, between me, the 2 Philly sports teams of hockey and baseball, and the wicked Dow Jones stock market system, U really have my attention, and U have it very WELL!!!!!!!!!!! U would have my eternal attention, and I would B your eternal slave. If anyone told me that a president of this powerful nation would B the one 2 supply me with a legitimate response 2 a blog readers’ comment, I would have drawn space cadet hats and posted them next 2 their photos on the internet wherever I could, as they have done with me.

Ya missed me Jane Weedsdiseasesleaze, HA-HA-HA, it’s quarter past eleven ya’ witch. U missed me, but sister I did not miss U, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was telling Pee-Junior and Dian last night in my exploratron travels, that I cannot get one QCD to move out of the neutral ranges of hyperspace interference noise. Quantum-Card-Decks R merely playing cards, with the four suits and ace through ten in the deck, with royalty cards and jokers removed. I currently have 226 decks in use. The boxes that these decks R in R numbered. 4 the past 7 years now since middle oh-2, I have been trying 2 get as few 2 range-out. U can help this along with using 3 sets of deck draws, odds containing 50/50 chances 2B correct, as well as 1/3, ¼, 2/3, and ¾. Playing the one and two thirds requires that U remove the ten cards of each suit and only play the ace-9 cards. All this was explained about 3 years ago, and will not B rehashed now. Suddenly in the interaction last night while talking 2 Pee-Junior and Diana about this over at Teck-Bay where we all enjoy swimming and those lovely mile high or more bright purple and pink sand dunes that go on and on 4 tens of millions of miles. I suddenly found myself swimming and the next thing I knew I was all alone and no longer at the Teck Bay on the Astral Plane, but somehow was now an exploratron in hyperspace, in an other Atlantic City than my wakeful one. The Atlantic Ocean began whispering my name and then giggling in that beautiful voice of hers saying, that I am not allowed 2 leave on Sunday, things R being planned here, and Imust remain here. When I awoke,andshut off my fan, instantly a loud and very low aircraft, as well as a chopper was right outside of my window. THEY despise my being with powerful energy goddesses, and remembering the experience of it so vividly and accurately upon myawakeninghere, and they deplore and abhore even more, if I may B allowed 2 rhyme this slime in time, andsimplysay on this evil day, that yes, they do detest it wehen I remember these powerful experiences. This brings me a positive energy and THEY want only evil and total obliteration 4 poorol’ Mountainpen-ME. Speaking of ME, and MIMI, and German granny’s, SSJKK laughed while we were talking and I wasriding her wavbes. She reminded methat she always reads my blogs, and that I had confused 2 older women from my family and their nicknames. It was OMEE who was the ladythattook care of Heinz Gottwald as a boy, and it was MIMI who was my Aunt Geraldine Snow’s grandmother. She was a very nice lady, and not like most crumbs in my family,not smooty, not nasty, and never had a bad thing 2 say about anybody, yet her husband, the father of my Aunt Gerry, was the Principle of the Lower Merion School in Eastern Pennsylvania, a mile or so from the train station that ran trains from Philly down into Merion and later down the track into Narberth, where my Aunt and Uncle resided at 1208 GreentreeLane4 many a year, and this man, Robert Snow, was an extremely unpleasant person 2B around. He also worked at Franklin Institute and ran the Phels Planetarium 4 quite a while. Who knows who HE, and daut, Geraldine, and their pal the seventikes Shaw of Iran, really knew, orwere up 2? Work on this one if U get bored, Ollie Party-man North, and your lovely girlfriend Fawn Hall, and the rest of the BFA-SYSTEM. Leave me alone. I only want the best 4 everybody. If UR all happy, then UR not concentrating on making me quite as freaking miserable every freaking day, (Black-File-Agencies).

Now this filthy civil rights abusing disease has turned off my spell checker, words like gkrjtyuigjdkdikt should generate as red llined underneath them and R not. Also the start re-click margin is off again. Believe whatever U want, and believe it WELL, I know I’m being messed with. Fdkgjgdfkdjkf Even a reboot did not stop this, I am gonna run a major sweeping system B4 this dirty sleaze can further mess up this computer, as U would say Arnie Cali Gov, I’ll B back, 2 terminate all of this filth!!!!!!!!!!!! Quickly said, they also know that my MAGNESONIC is not kicking in, they have somehow hacked into that, as they proved 2 me is something they can manage doing every so often, leaving me freaking basicly defenseless.

When I return, I will get back at U, and tell some giant sectrets, not 2 worry, MYE, none about U. All this stays sealed up throughout caledndar one of EXP-JW, that U have my word on brown-eyes. After this, we need a sit down. Then after this, I am planning on leaving this planet forever.

End Transmission:

No comments: