Saturday, October 3, 2009

JOM-#8

“LIFE JOURNAL OF ME, FROM NOW UNTIL I AM MAGGOTS #8”
8:28 AM, Saturday morning, October 3rd, 2009, I open this blog:


Yesterday was one of the most terrible and monstrous and vicious attacks that the WOMO and the MILITUFORCE have ever put me through and I learned Y late last night, when not only did my Phillies get pummeled and smacked against the wall at light speed cubed, but the season opener hockey game was played, and of course, and AS I SAID WOULD B THE CASE GINA AND EVERYBODY ELSE, the FLYERS played and SHUT OUT THEIR OPPONENT, the Carolina Hurricanes, 2-zip. They pulled this stunt when I was newly moved in 2 my mobile home somewhere late in 2000 one night, making one particular electrical outlet malfunction, and this caused the parallel event 2 kick in huge hyper ultra time and this diseased Ed Snyder Gang got their way with a big FLYERS GARBAGE WIN. Now remember, I do not have anything personally against this team, nor do I really in honesty if not 4 the problem since 1986, care whether or not the PHILLIES do good or not, as Dave Roth put it so perfectly one night in the car, “We R forced fans”. When they knocked out the outlet that my computer and TV set that I use 4 the monitor, R attached 2, this gave this disease POWER OVER ME, through a secret technology known in the future as APPLIED PARALLEL EVENT, or also INTENTIONALLY CREATED PARALLEL EVENT, or ICPE. ICPE-TEK can only B understood by people who have had this used against them, and many of U out here have and do not even know it. But James Garner says it way better than I ever could on his great TV show of the nineteen-seventies, called, “THE ROCKFORD FILES”, “We can always get back 22 this”. We will, and do not worry.

This filthy garbage disease hit me yesterday late into the day or early evening about the time that the sporting events began. This is old news and has been going on now since August 15th of 19865 when I was on journal tape number 1785-A side, and 1786-B side. Same old same old BRO, there is not a lot of new junk going down here. Watch that icy cold glass in the freezer Mountainpuke!!!! Oh well, Maggie healed me all up. But what were the freaking odds that I would B first scalded with a hot tea spill early in the morning, at a hospital the previous night 4 a major sore ear and some weird infection, and then still later on, I almost take my hand off grabbing a shattering glass out of my freezer, what R the odds? This all happened directly following my coming out of that mind boggling wild experience in the OTHER ATLANTIC SARAH HARAH CITY, with transdimensional major activity that could never B rationally explained, not even 2 the most vivid of dreamers or even out of body experiencers. But back on present point more than 23 years up here in the freaking future, they struck me hard with a nuclear attack, causing me severe heart arrhythmia and a sickening and revolting bowel attack all night at my freaking miserable rotten job. If I am found dead, I have been murdered by the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT SECRET COVERT AGENCIES, AND THEIR WEVIL WICKED MILITARY SYSTEMS. If any powers abroad R reading this, I am a persecuted citizen with no way 2 escape this EVIL EMPIRE. They hate me and hurt me on a regular basis, and this has been going on since the eighties in a major way, and most likely since I have been knee high 2 a Rattler Snake in smaller and lesser degrees. But try and freaking understand something everybody, this is not the normal government or the normal military that is there 2 do just the opposite, and that is protect the citizens of this nation, all of them. This is some wild top secret branch of things that is so buried and so deep into a secret closet that people all make total fun of people like me that claim that no other explanation is possible 4 all the horrific experiences in their life constantly without let up, and I know I have company. There R those out here that just cannot ever find work, and they want 2 work, but they just NEVER EVER can seem 2 secure anything other than minimum wage employment or around there, and yet they R highly intelligent and well educated. There R those that suffer one family disaster after another, illnesses, strange undiagnosed ones, and on and on and on and on and on BRO, and none of U even desire 2 get what is happening 2 us all and what the hell is going on here, because it is so horrible 2 believe that this could possibly B true. It is so much nicer 2 just disbelieve all this, and chalk it up 2 anyone that says these things being a total crazy whack job nut case, and so on and so forth. There R a small and I mean tiny few who share my beliefs, people like the fictional phase-4 character named March on the television show, “Law and Order”. Again, Jim Rockford, we can always get back 2 more of this and we will, BRA-HHHHHHHHH.

When the power was INTENTIONAL KILLED ON MY ONE OUTLET, and no other in the entire house yesterday just past three in the freaking afternoon, my VCR/DVD clock and calendar were again somehow altered by who else but the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. It was really around 3 of the clock in the afternoon on the second of October of 2009. However, the display was reading just shy of half past three in the morning, on the eleventh of June, in the year 2028. I WANT ALL THIS STUFF ON PUBLIC FREAKING RECORD, SO I WILL GO ON BLOGGING, AND 2 HELL WITH WHOEVER WANTS 2 LAUGH AND MOCK ME, AND DISBELIEVE, AS THAT IS YOUR PRIVELAGE, AND I WOULD NOT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY.

They totally hacked out all my hurricane retaliations for THREE STRAIGHT SEASONS, and then further mocked me by having the hockey schedulers put the HURRICANES and the FLYERS together 4 the opening season game, and then hack out my electric, and then blow out the HURRICANES, as a further mock of me and my MAGNESONIC. Fear not, I have a lot more power than U think I do. None of U can claim the things I can, not any of U dirt ball 500 families, I am the closest-in 2 the MIGHTY ONE, none of UR, U All play second fiddle. So U chose me out as the sacrifice in this generation 4 the continuation of this stupid salvation game nonsense. Sarah Stacey Krassle thinks it is all funny. When I am on the AP, she giggles about it all like a school girl, and reminds me that I am only dreaming back here, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go 2 HELL, WOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sregjhspghjesggjw[afja[g[oiji ag[jajgirajwe589tyu vjsaas m a-8eutq4 q avijgs[, I do not know Y she said I had 2 let my fingers do this, but I obey my queen and somebody or something SHATNER, must know what this gibberish all means!!!!! Yes from Deju-Vu 2 Jama-Vu or however the great French spell it, Sherry, I do not now, nor ever did I nor will I, make claim 2 having all of the answers. I know what I know and the great Copyright Office in Washington, 13-DC, CRW-Senior, knows all this only 2 well. I know Y a certain thing was said 2 me about 20 months ago give or take. Y can’t people come out and say what is on their minds? I am gaining a new respect all though the epitome of lewd and crude behavior crowns this queen times ten 2 the exponent of 30, Dawn King is a real person and she tells it just the way it is, and never cares about anybody’s feelings, she says anybody that is not like her is a fake and a phony, hate her if U want, I am only bringing U all her message. Shoot me sir Elton, my piano playing trucks and everyone who knows it, knows it, the only thing worse is my freaking singing, I will make no bones about it, but I have fun, so screw everybody!!!!!!!!!!

Now 4 what happened last night when I put my sorry grass in bed 4 a few hours B4 leaving 2 get Chicky at his job and then go off 2 mine. I was suddenly out of it and B4I could say Jackson Robinson Junior drinks urine juice, I was in a major part of the hyperspace, quite far away from this localized zone of things. Dawn was my sister, and my mother was alive, and maybe is here, and this is way 2 hot 2 get all the way into, but moving on, I was living in a home not all that far from the train station in Lindenwold, New Jersey, but not in the same place as B4 here, when I lived across the street from dirt bag Sinatra’s fan club president, Snotsy, or his immediate family on Harvard Avenue, back in middle 96 until April one of ninety-eight, when I left there 2 move into Guthrie’s mansion at 231 Route 73, in Blue Anchor, New Jersey, DING/DING/CRASH, and DEAF-EARS FOREVER, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Players, here is the interaction in a nutshell, or my exploratronic travel experience, (dream). It was beyond vivid and colorful, and it left me almost in clinical shock upon awakening, and was how my powerful health attack was channeled somehow into this through kerlian energy transfer. Dawn was in a very bad mood and telling me not 2 slam the door of the bathroom that was next 2 her bedroom. I was in her bedroom and remember saying 2 her, “Did I do something 2 upset U?” I asked her this because she was so angry. She said’ “No, but having U4 a brother trucking trucks”, and she did not say 2 words that start with “T”, Saru. I responded that I have no idea Y she thinks I am slamming the door, it was our cousin who was visiting, and U will no longer have 2 worry about it since he left, and that I had just taken him 2 the train. This was a first cousin in the interaction, Christopher Myers, the grandson of Uncle Nebuchadnezzar from Babylon, New York, Heinz Gottwald. Over in that part of the hyperspace, the family line differed a lot, and he was a first cousin, whereas here, I would have 2 get out the book given 2 me by Elder Hair back in 1998 that explained a little about once removed and in law this, and bleee blum blue, it is quite complex. Now 4 whatever reason, I had 2 go over 2 his place the next day and was asking Dawn 2 stop yelling at me so I can get some sleep B4 my long multiple train ride. It gets really whacky after this. I had 20 dollars 2 my name, it was 2009 and not long ago when prices were cheaper and a 20 would buy U a top hooker. My point is that I was extremely worried about how this small chump change was going 2 get me all the way 2 Babylon. The next thing I knew was the dreamshift into the next day. I am driving over 2 the train with the 20 bucks and still agitated over the entire mess. I was even trying 2 figure out YI was going back 2 cuz Christopher’s place, after all he just was visiting me here in Lindenwold. Suddenly the train station vanished B4 my eyes like a magic stunt and I found myself walking at a rapid pace down a road that suddenly became quite congested and grew into a highway with speeding traffic flowing. One particular car came my way and began 2 slow down and I recognized both the lady driver as well as the passenger, all though now in waking life here, these would B2 total strangers yet I could pick them out in a police line up right now. There I knew them. I cannot pull back their names here, but knew them there without question. The young white dude was about 15 years old, the son of the lady driver, about 35 or a tad more, who knows, and quite frankly Rhett Butler, who cares? The windows were both down and as the car slowed down, traffic seemed 2 disappear almost as quickly as it just came up out of the seeming nowhere. The boy yelled, “Hay BRO, I have something 4 your cuz Christopher”, and with saying that he hurled out a copy of the Wildwood Press, and yes, it was dated the same date as the display on my VCR/DVD system after it was electronically messed with by the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, June 11, 2028. Bear in mind that the following year is a time I have visited quite often, exploratronically. This has been blogged and discussed on numerous prior blogging texts, even including the song lyrics heard on some recreation room radio or stereo system in a large building at the North Shore Inlet in Atlantic City, New Jersey, that went, “The things we can do in twenty-twenty-nine, soon will B thirty-thirty, but not in my lifetime”. Totally beyond weird, let me tell U, 4 the majority of those who do not travel 2 other times or the Astral Plane, and hear songs, and then actually awaken back here in mortal life and have a superb conscious waking world memory of it all. But back on point, so this kid chucks out this paper and the date matched the reset calendar on my video system caused by the earlier attack on my electricity, personally, as no other outlet receptacle in this entire quite large home was effected, only MINE, BRAH!!!!!!!!! The story in the headline was an article about the construction project underway 4 some time called the Mile-High-Wildwood-Roller Coaster. Underneath this article was the entire story of Y my mother secretly made HER trip up 2 the mighty Emperor’s residence at 175 Peninsula Drive, in Babylon back in the summer time of 1975. It told how she went with her cousin Ruth Huntington Gottwald 2 Jones Beach and had a meeting with some people and then a small child with siblings and or friends came up 2 her and began talking and the child referred 2 her as Grandma-Maybe, and no one knew exactly Y, but it was so fascinating because somebody somehow overheard and witnessed an amazing thing and this was my third cousin Ruth being handed a small box 2 look at and the child was told she had taken out of a secret place in her home on the other side of the island and if Daddy knew it she would B in the worst trouble, and then sort of laughed and added, yeah daddy-maybe that is. Then the article went onto discuss a newly discovered artifact in South America pertaining 2 the Mayans, and that the calendar-2-year 16 was when it would indeed B found, and it was. It was a tape recorded message of one of my fake phone conversations either 2 Professor Jackson or shorty Mac Invondi, and this was the one left by me on the Atlantic City boardwalk that led 2 the second calendar and all the wild events starting 10 years B4 the old century closed out. Now I took this newspaper and started running after finishing reading te article, and the road suddenly became a large path with growing weeds and grass everywhere, not a paved road any longer. Some have asked me in a sarcastic way how exploratronics can explain away “dreams” of this nature, and now it is time 2 tell U one and all, peeps. When an exploratron is advanced, and closer along the hypersphere 2 the part of the arc with maximum carbon awareness 2 the all and the void, or total enlightenment, TE, 4 short, they can enter into another hyperspace person’s life, not on their normal viewing way but as the dominant personality, literally effecting the other person’s dreamality 4 lack of better words. When someone is dreaming through us, remember they R dreaming, but so R we, the closer 2 void truer existence being the Astral Plane where they originally fall into a deeper sleep from and move down into the 5th dimensional hyperspace. Normally, we view in a reccesant personality through the waking persons life over in hyperspace, and in these normal type of exploratronic dreaming interactions, dreams do not suddenly become wild and crazy and bizarre 2 the power of super-weird. The same reason 4 all of this is Y the gods R playing Astral Plane games, it removes the awareness on HELL or the inability 2 ever stop being and existing, and replaces it with challenges, this is how your Olympics on earth all got its beginnings. This is all truth. Like it or not, it is total truth, I am telling mankind major truth, believe or disbelieve, that is always your personal choice. The last part of the interaction is totally not bloggable. I know what lines can B safely crossed and where precisely they indeed have been drawn in the sand.

As 4 my mother and her SECRET, I am so angry and ashamed of my entire family. Less than a year and a half ago, I was also in this state of mind, but only 4 one reason, 4 one deed, or a few but pertaining 2 one thing, the persecution of an innocent couple, it still goes on 2 this very day way up in our PC modern an d so-called enlightened world of nearly twenty-ten Misses Marola. But now I am more sad and have even more numerous ambivalent feelings and emotions towards my family as well as my own mother, who may or not B alivbe or dead, here or in the show-me state. Well, if U can show me YI am fullabulla with any of the past 5 blogging projects that R now about 4 years old and that began on www.blogger.com/ than by all means do so. Clarence Harris tried 2 do this back in ADEG 1998 and got so frustrated and angry that he nearly knifed me. Instead, he did something that he knows what he did, and I want 2 vomit just thinking about it. People disgust me. This ignorant planet makes me ill and angry, and there R no outer limits 2 my anger and nausea, Mister Stefano. Great show, great talent, they do not make them like this anymore, the sixties R gone forever, or R they? Remember the wheel, the lawtronic reality that forces lines when extended 2 eventually have weight, and this weight bends them down and around, and this is truth and reality, my brother.

Just 2 annoy me even further, some scum bag bikeathon with thousands of bicyclists, picked my house and my street here in Blueberrymayanviile-Hammonton, and trying 2 take Chicky 2 the pizzeria this morning and navigate back home was about as difficult as Armstrong and Aldrin and Collins being the first Lunar Astronauts, poor Collins, he just orbited Diana, while the other 2 walked. Oh well, big deal, I walk on the moon a lot, and it is no big deal, all though SHE is so beautiful, U would have 2B there 2 know what I say, U go Neil & Buzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Speaking of Diana, my MOON GODDESS, thank U so much 4 doing the one thing that drives me wild with passion my lovely blond teen-queen. All night U were there at work 4 me, your moon shining down full and bright on one side of the sky, while your luscious and incredible lightning flashed in multiple colors and spectacles beyond the beggaring of imagination, on the opposite eastern side of the night skies. This went on 4 hours and hours in the place where I was working last night, and SHE knew I was in lots of trouble with the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. Thank U4 being there my endless long yellow haired beautiful love doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must now crash out onto the Astral Plane and make passionate love 2 my Diana, the queen of my heart forever. Nighty night at eleven in the morning, yall. BYE-BYE peeps, and I now terminate this blog:

No comments: